Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

THE BEER THREAD

7,654,945 Views | 62635 Replies | Last: 7 hrs ago by swampstander
NColoradoAG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
La Fours said:

My wife and I are road trip planning right now for our family and looking for recommendations for restaurants. Albuquerque, Moab, SLC, Boise, Cody, WY, Rapid City, SD, Sioux Falls, SD, Sioux City, IA, and finally Wichita, KS.

We leave on July 12 and return July 21.

What is this? The anti -colorado road trip?
maca1028
Represent830
AG
steve00 said:

Cooking with wine while drinking an excellent summer sour.

One of my favorites.
Represent830
AG
La Fours said:

My wife and I are road trip planning right now for our family and looking for recommendations for restaurants. Albuquerque, Moab, SLC, Boise, Cody, WY, Rapid City, SD, Sioux Falls, SD, Sioux City, IA, and finally Wichita, KS.

ABQ has Marble Brewing which I loved on my stop through there. Great beers and if the doner kebab food truck is there get some.
Represent830
AG

Nose down, flaps down, wheels down. Hoping for a smooth landing. ~3 weeks until baby Rep comes into town and my whole life changes. Sitting in her room right now just doing some introspection.

Sorry for getting weird. Just 100% super excited and 100% scared out of my mind right now.
jah003
S
Best thing ever... My daughter is about to turn 3. My beer budget (and beer fridge) is a shell of what it once was, but I wouldn't trade it for anything.
La Fours
AG
NColoradoAG said:

La Fours said:

What is this? The anti -colorado road trip?

Man, I really wanted to drive through Colorado on the way back, but got vetoed by Mrs. La Fours. I was going to stop by and see you and then hit Denver and see my cousin and her baby.
NColoradoAG
Starting early today.

Happy 4th of July my friends!
Connd

Happy fourth, doing it right.
turfman80
AG
NColoradoAG said:

Starting early today.

Happy 4th of July my friends!
I'm still waiting on the finished bacon pic.!
Yeah, well, sometimes nothing is a real cool hand
turfman80
AG
La Fours said:

Damn... you do realize how much driving that is, don't you?
Yeah, well, sometimes nothing is a real cool hand
Chipotlemonger
AG

Have a good one, y'all. Figured this was an appropriate beer for the day.
La Fours
AG
Oh yeah. Unfortunately, my wife wasn't able to be off work for 2 straight weeks. So we are doing what we can on he time available. We if needed, we can adjust and add a day on the way back and get home on the 22nd. But I think we will be fine.
dave99ag
AG
Celebrating the 4th with my wife and little dude. Enjoying a beer or three while grilling. Doesn't get much better than this.

Happy 4th of July!!!
MattJaxson
AG
Waiting for the fireworks to start in Nashville. Happy 4th y'all!

Chipotlemonger
AG
See you found Southern Grist! Great choice. Been there just once but plan on returning.
BSD
AG
Volcano beer: Dark Lord Trump and Pump aged in Sauternes barrels
(the smoke in the background above the glass is Kilauea)

jetch17
AG
Dear lord.
cc10106
Drinking the new Detonate DIPA at Whole Foods Brewing in H-tine. If anyone hasn't stopped by, they're pumping out quality brews on the reg nowadays.
Nuke LaLoosh
AG
Stickee Monkee has popped up around Houston... got a couple of em. Has anyone tried this yet?
wessimo
AG
I miss $2 Thursdays

They are making good beer tho. Last time I was there they had a couple of solid NE IPAs.
Kyle98
AG
A bit early, but anyone else going to Gainesville for the Florida game? My wife's cousin lives in Gainesville, so we're going to fly out there for the weekend. Looks like several breweries there, might have to check a couple out Friday evening.
maca1028

My stupid job is gonna get in the way of this one!
Quincey P. Morris
AG
I want both but no way can I go. We were just there last weekend too. We'll be back at the end of the month as well. Booooo.
jh0400
AG
Hopefully the Cherry Funk Metal lasts until next weekend.
Quincey P. Morris
AG
At 1300 bottles I'd almost be surprised if it saw the close of business Saturday.
Inspector Spacetime
AG
Lucky #007 said:

At 1300 bottles I'd almost be surprised if it saw the close of business Saturday.
It's only 1 per person, though. Even with mules there's a good chance this lasts through this weekend and even into next. I was at JK two Saturdays ago and was shocked to see I was still able to buy two MvB, and that was at least a week or two after the release.
Represent830
AG
It was pretty dead Saturday around noon when I went.

I'll probably be out there dammit. AL is my favorite.
Chipotlemonger
AG
Never have had AL. Think I'll jump on this one.
NColoradoAG
Kyle98 said:

A bit early, but anyone else going to Gainesville for the Florida game? My wife's cousin lives in Gainesville, so we're going to fly out there for the weekend. Looks like several breweries there, might have to check a couple out Friday evening.
I will be out there for the game, but we're staying about an hour south of Gainesville.
jah003
S
Inspector Spacetime said:

Lucky #007 said:

It's only 1 per person, though. Even with mules there's a good chance this lasts through this weekend and even into next. I was at JK two Saturdays ago and was shocked to see I was still able to buy two MvB, and that was at least a week or two after the release.
No way this makes it through the weekend. First time a fruited JK beer has ever been bottled = maxwhalez
Represent830
AG
jah003
S
The rare 4 hour DP... Impressive.
Jock 07
AG
Not bad, bud was hoping for better

Represent830
AG
jah003 said:

The rare 4 hour DP... Impressive.

It was weird. Opened my phone and I was still in the post comment box so I hit post. But I already posted it earlier. Post-ception
First Page Last Page
Page 1225 of 1790

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.