Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

THE BEER THREAD

7,679,217 Views | 62663 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by Objective Aggie
Represent830
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Is the HSH spoken for or not?
BSD
AG
Represent830 said:

gigemJTH12...care to answer this?????
La Fours
AG
Dude
Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
Good ***** Brought this back from the Toppling Goliath run. Wish I would have brought back more from these guys.

La Fours
AG
What brewery?
Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
Une Annee from Chicago
BSD
AG
BSD said:

A Few Beers for Sale - here we go

Details: Prices listed are approximately my cost. This is not first come first served. Preference to previous buyers who helped me in the past and then to larger orders to prevent a lot of leg work on my part. Email in my profile.

Misc
2 x Westy 12 $20 (as brought to us by Steve)
Old Stock ale 2009 $20
SOLD - 2011 Port brewing Older Viscosity $20
Revolution very mad cow 2012 $30
2012 Brooklyn Black Ops $30
SOLD - 2014 Speedway Stout Jamaica blue mountain coffee $25
BA old Rasputin XIV $25
SOLD - Fifty fifty eclipse 2/2013 lavender cap (Java coffee) $25
SOLD - Hopping frog DORIS (2013?) $25
Black Tuesday (2014?) $30

Jester King
Aurelian Lure (who sold me this? Want it back?)
Mont vs B ? (Someone had been eyeing this)

Rare Barrel (all $30)
'14 Shadow of Their Eyes
'15 Home, Sour Home
'15 Ensorcelled
'15 Another World
'15 Forces Unseen
2016 Ambassador Quite Something
2016 Ambassador Map of the Moon
2016 Ambassador Afterlight

Bruery
2013 White Chocolate - if you like it, pay me what you think it's worth. (NoCol confirms that this was infected. It is free to a good home for experiments or as gifts to people you hate once you run out of Voodoo Donut Maple ******* ale)
2013 Wanderer $25

Rrbc $20 each
Consecration 11/22/13 (one sold, one available)
Consecration 9/14/12

Crooked Stave $20 each
2013 Origins batch 2
4 x 2014 Cellar Reserve L' Brett d' Plout
3 x 2014 Cellar Reserve Surette Reserva
2014 Cellar Reserve L' brett d' cherry
2014 Cellar Reserve Raspberry origins
2014 Cellar Reserve Blackberry Dark Origins
2014 Cellar Reserve Nightcap
2014 Cellar Reserve petite sour blueberry

I'm going to keep taking indications of interest until tomorrow. That way I can be as fair as possible. I did edit a few bottles for someone who placed a larger order and has bought in the last...and even he can't get all he wanted to keep it fair for others. There is still lots of room on the Rare Barrel and Crooked Stave.
Represent830
AG
BSD said:

Represent830 said:

gigemJTH12...care to answer this?????

Fell free not to
Quincey P. Morris
AG
Just for the record I'm in the Houston area and would come pick up the Aurelian Lure.
BSD
AG
The JK's will be spoken for. I couldn't remember who gave me them or who had wanted to share one with me so I posted them to grab their attention. Unfortunately if you weren't one of those people, I can't offer it to you to purchase. The good news is that I have another bottle of each and can share them at the Rare Barrel tasting once we nail that down. Invitations may or may not be based on who buys from this list.
dixie whiskey
AG
BSD said:

The JK's will be spoken for. I couldn't remember who gave me them or who had wanted to share one with me so I posted them to grab their attention. Unfortunately if you weren't one of those people, I can't offer it to you to purchase. The good news is that I have another bottle of each and can share them at the Rare Barrel tasting once we nail that down. Invitations may or may not be based on who buys from this list.

****ty circumstances, but its awesome you're making these available and not even asking for a kidney. weve already talked, but once everyone has a fair chance at everything id be curious to see whats left, especially the rare barrel and crooked stave.

also, avery tangerine quad is weird, but surprisingly good. didn't think id enjoy it like i did
gigemJTH12
AG
I just saw this...I am confused..can you explain?
gigemJTH12
AG
what is this about? am I forgetting something? I have been away from the thread.
BSD
AG
gigemJTH12 said:

I hate myself for reading that description knowing damn well I cant have this beer.

I want this so bad.

https://instagr.am/p/BOSUy6DgboB

Do you want this bottle for your drinking pleasure?
gigemJTH12
AG
wow...totally forgot I posted that. Do you have one?

okay so I am now remembering our conversation.

my buddy is actually a big sours drinker and is getting married. I would love to buy for him.
BSD
AG
Email me (profile). I've been trying to get your attention for several pages now.
BSD
AG
Home sour Home is gonzo. And to be clear, it's being shared, not gifted. In the spirit of the beer thread I ask that these beers be enjoyed by beer threaders and not sold, altered, or reproduced without the express written consent of Major League Baseball.
gigemJTH12
AG
thanks BSD!

I am getting to share this bottle with my sour drinking friend(I am his best man), at his rehearsal dinner on Friday. Getting married saturday.

When I originally posted about this beer, me and my friend talked about it for days and how good it sounded.

That was months ago and now I get to surprise him with it on his wedding weekend.

BSD...and Texags...awesome.
jah003
S
Aggie Stout: My guy said no more High Westified is coming in. He did say he saw a couple of 6 packs at the Speedy Mart on Anderson Mill the other day though.
AggieStout
AG
Thanks. I'll get on it now
AggieStout
AG
Jah thanks and let your dude know I said thanks also.

dixie whiskey
AG
speaking of rare beers when did the Sierra Nevada snow pack gain whale status? Ive had an eye out for it at all my regular stores since before Thanksgiving probably and while I never made any special trips or phone calls to track it down I also never saw it anywhere. Were the beers that good this year that Matt Chow got all of them or was there some kind of distribution problem I'm not aware of? or do I just shop at crappy stores? i was really looking forward to the coffee stout and the maple Scotch ale. Does anybody know of anywhere on the northwest side of Houston toward Cypress that's got any left
DaveHimself
AG
Hudson2508 said:

Love that beer and have to get that glass. Can't wait for their brewery to open.
Same here. Last I heard they are opening next month, but it will be a big push for that to happen. The owners are kinfolk and they are coming up to visit next weekend so I'll get some better info.
I got the glass from his original bottle release when he was still brewing at Adelbert's.
jah003
S
DaveHimself said:

Hudson2508 said:

Love that beer and have to get that glass. Can't wait for their brewery to open.
Same here. Last I heard they are opening next month, but it will be a big push for that to happen. The owners are kinfolk and they are coming up to visit next weekend so I'll get some better info.
I got the glass from his original bottle release when he was still brewing at Adelbert's.
That's awesome! Keep us posted. Can't wait for someone to start rivaling JK in Austin. Also... I need that glass.
jah003
S
AggieStout said:

Jah thanks and let your dude know I said thanks also.

Will do. Glad they were still around.
turfman80
AG
This one is very smooth!

Hudson2508
AG
I still have a couple TtSH in the fridge to see how it ages. Love love love that beer. Can't wait to see what they start brewing.
AggieStout
AG
Also since it was a lucky situation I bought a powerball ticket. So if I win, Jah, ill buy you a couple of bottles of Assassin
MW13
AG
Had seven Spanish angels from Brazos valley brewing today and was pleasantly surprised. Really nice beer.
Head Ninja In Charge
AG
Got a raise today. Cheers.

Jock 07
AG
Glad I didn't spend much on this one. Drain pour rather than take in the calories.

jah003
S
AggieStout said:

Also since it was a lucky situation I bought a powerball ticket. So if I win, Jah, ill buy you all the Assassin
FIFY
MathNewman06
AG
Head Ninja In Charge said:

Got a raise today. Cheers.

Congratulations. Now use that raise to level your countertop?
Head Ninja In Charge
AG
Damn this board.
Scriffer
First Page Last Page
Page 1152 of 1791

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.