Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

THE BEER THREAD

7,675,079 Views | 62646 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by Jock 07
jetch17
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Please allow me to adjust my pants, so that I may dance the good time dance

No Bat Soup For You
AG
Is it just me or is Bourbon Barrel Temptress better this year than it's ever been?
txag2008
AG
So hazy and tasty
Jock 07
AG
hennyj15 said:

Is it just me or is Bourbon Barrel Temptress better this year than it's ever been?
I wouldn't know cause I can't find any. The folks at the specs here in Georgetown are clueless and I didn't feel like driving down to round rock just to be disappointed there as well.
AggieOO
Has it even hit north austin and the northern burbs? Haven't seen it anywhere yet.
Hudson2508
AG
Haven't seen BBT yet but lucked into a FW XX Anniversary today. Never had it so excited to try it.
AggieStout
AG
Only place I saw that has it yet in Austin is place off airport called the Austin shaker. Haven't seen anything posted on anything north Austin.
Jock 07
AG
Don't know honestly, just assumed I missed out on it for another year. Although I did see a BBA barleywine of theirs here at the HEB when I picked up the troll toll. Would I be able to find any down in the tine this week? And Jetch I'll hit you up as soon as I know my schedule a bit better
AggieStout
AG
When I see it. I'll alert my Austin peeps. Would expect this week to hit Austin
Jock 07
AG
Enjoy the xx. FW anniversary is one of my favorite BBA beers
AggieOO
A buddy grabbed me a BBT in Dallas, but hoping to find one down here. Last year I found a bunch a week or so after the initial release. Ended up with 4 bottles.

Just cracked open my crowler of BBA porch daddy from Whitestone. No idea why they released this over the summer, but glad I put away a crowler for colder weather.
ChipFTAC01
AG
Had a really good dipa from odd13 out of CO tonight. Papa Silenus. Stacks up favorably against yellow rose.
Represent830
AG
ChipFTAC01 said:

Had a really good dipa from odd13 out of CO tonight. Papa Silenus. Stacks up favorably against yellow rose.

That's blasphemy 'round these here parts.
Inspector Spacetime
AG
La Fours said:

You sure you should be seen fraternizing with the competition? And when she finds out you work for ABInBev, you think she will want to speak to you?

I won't lie, that was my first thought. But considering I'd probably have to move to Austin to make it work anyway, I'd probably be working for someone else in this fantasy.
La Fours
AG
Maybe she can get you a job.
jetch17
AG
Are you good with your hands? Maybe she can give you a handjob.
maca1028
She served me my first beer in the tasting room at JK, I made sure to keep my sunglasses on since my wife was with me.
62strat
AG
Represent830 said:

ChipFTAC01 said:

That's blasphemy 'round these here parts.
Odd13 is pretty hot right now in Denver for sure.
jah003
S
For you Austin folks...
AggieStout
AG
Had sputnik on tap at Alamo Saturday night and it wasn't my cup of tea.
AgEng06
AG
AggieStout said:

cup of tea.
I think I found your problem...
AggieStout
AG
Austin heb over in mueller complex saying they have BBT this morning. FYI. Not sure about lakeline.
IvanAg07
AG
Brooklyn black ops at the Whole Foods in the Houston galleria right now if anyone is looking. Also a few other interesting ones.
gigemJTH12
AG
I hate myself for reading that description knowing damn well I cant have this beer.

I want this so bad.

https://instagr.am/p/BOSUy6DgboB
MathNewman06
AG
If anyone around Cypress is still looking for BBH cherry, there's a couple cases at HEB tuckerton and fry. Grabbed a bb16 and loaded up on Prairie, too. I left one Pirate noir there for you.
Might need to make the trip out to visit grandma more often, stuff sticks around out here longer than in town.
AggieOO
AggieStout said:

Had sputnik on tap at Alamo Saturday night and it wasn't my cup of tea.
i'm not a fan either, but that's b/c i don't like coffee.
AggieOO
IvanAg07 said:

Brooklyn black ops at the Whole Foods in the Houston galleria right now if anyone is looking. Also a few other interesting ones.
its basically a shelf turd all over north austin. its been sitting for a couple weeks now. going faster in houston?
Represent830
AG
gigemJTH12 said:

I hate myself for reading that description knowing damn well I cant have this beer.

I want this so bad.

I've had this beer and it is as amazing as it sounds.
Hudson2508
AG
If any Texags Beer threaders want some Sputnik let me know and I'll hook you up. Just picked up a 4 pack and only want one of them to try. Can swap the one I drink with something else I have on hand and if you send me a label I'll ship it to you.
jh0400
AG
I can send you a BBT if you need one. I've got a couple.
Quincey P. Morris
AG
Was at the Kroger on West Gray and they had several bottles of BBH Cherry and Roll In The Hay left. Karbach stuff is definitely sitting longer than it was.
gordo97
AG
Roll in the hay is sitting everywhere.... That one might be their slowest selling FUN release yet
Hudson2508
AG
No need, if you send a label I'll send it to you on me.
Jock 07
AG
Bunch of clutch at JV specs right now
BSD
AG
gigemJTH12 said:

I want this so bad.

I hear that at this time of year, there's a jolly old fat man that can make dreams like this come true. You just need to find in your heart to believe...and come to the west side of Houston to share a bottle.
First Page Last Page
Page 1107 of 1790

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.