by user
Post removed:
by user
Post removed:
by user
Post removed:
by user
n_touch
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Have you gotten any other quotes? I have had multiple come and bid on removing an old cast iron tub, the tile on the walls, floor tile and the rebuild a stand up shower as well as tile the bathroom floor and it is nowhere even close to the number you mentioned in the OP.
Post removed:
by user
Post removed:
by user
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
Saw a sliding barn door at Costco for $200. Pretty sure it is the same one my contractors put in and probably charged me $500.
AggieFactor
AG
Did this exact thing on our most recent bathroom reno. It wasn't a full drawer though. Installed a hinged drawer front that folds down. I did not want to deal with the mechanics of an outlet attached to a moving drawer.

Post removed:
by user
dubi
AG
third coast.. said:

So one of the cabinet makers we talked to really tried to steer us away from the hinged drawer faces like that because he said over time they really tend to start sagging and don't shut properly, otherwise I'd probably just do that with the false drawer front on the sink base.
The hinges fail.

Buy a few extra a replace them as consumables.
Post removed:
by user
Post removed:
by user
n_touch
third coast.. said:

So my guy dis the entire bathroom, painted the whole room including the ceiling, put mud around the removed door frame and patched about 4 other holes and removed outlets around the house for 320. I think he would have done it for less but I gave him that much.
Very nice. I need to hit him up, but we are in Cypress, not sure if he would want to travel that far for a small job. We are going to start tearing down later this week to move our tub to a walk in.
Post removed:
by user
Post removed:
by user
Post removed:
by user
bam02
AG
Nice. Where did you get the cabinets?
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
If you are putting pulls on those cabinets and drawers, you are welcome to the template thingy I used. I don't see me needing it anytime soon.
dubi
AG
Milwaukees Best Light said:

If you are putting pulls on those cabinets and drawers, you are welcome to the template thingy I used. I don't see me needing it anytime soon.
Those templates are the bomb!
Post removed:
by user
n_touch
third coast.. said:

Local place that sells RTA stuff. Solid wood. Saved several grand over getting custom, and isnreally the exact same design we wanted had we gone custom.
Where did you get them? How are you covering them? We need one that is 72" for our bathroom and I just want to double check to see if I can save a little.
Post removed:
by user
n_touch
third coast.. said:

Covering as in countertops? Got a quartz prefab that will be installed on Friday.
Couple questions on the cabinets. Did you have to put them together? How does the construction seem? I like the price, just don't want something that I will have to replace in a couple of years.
Post removed:
by user
Aggie71013
AG
Guess we won't be getting anymore updates...
drummer0415
AG
Uhhh... what happened?
Jbob04
AG
drummer0415 said:

Uhhh... what happened?

He permanently deleted his profile.
dubi
AG
Jbob04 said:

drummer0415 said:

Uhhh... what happened?

He permanently deleted his profile.
He bailed on Facebook too a few months ago.
htxag09
AG
I didn't know Texags had a way to delete your profile and all old posts.
Chase
AG
So someone asked him about who manufactured the cabinets and he ran off...conspiracy theorists GO!

I'm going to go with, after picking those light fixtures, he realized he should spend more time in the real world.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.