F GOLF

176,420 Views | 1229 Replies | Last: 18 hrs ago by AggieDruggist89
CFTXAG10
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
First full round in over a year. Started taking it seriously again by taking lessons in January and playing a few holes here and there.

Front 9 was a nightmare. Back 9 much better. Carded a 103.

It's too hot for this s*** but I'm addicted. F golf.
TyDog44
tandy miller
AG
Best round I've played since starting again (yes I know it's a super easy course), and could have played so much better.

Hit multiple drives <100 yds on back, one of them less than 50

agracer
AG
1st hole Monday league, hit it 40-yards away from the green, left side with a bunker between me and the hole and not much room to work with....(hole was 320 par 4, downhill and it was very dry so I got like 60+ yards of roll out, defining not my normal drive length).

try to flop it up high to get it over the bunker and land and stop on the green...NO, decide to instead BLADE IT over the green and now I'm actually further off the green than I was the previous shot. Chilly dip the come back, still not on green. Finally pitch it on, but I'm like 40-feet from the hole. Proceed to 3-putt....Effing TRIPPLE after a great drive. Three putted 2 more times (once from 15-feet) and finished with a 46.

EFF GOLF!
AggieDruggist89
AG
I thought humble brag of 280 yard drive!!!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.