Can't wait until a bunch of fake cowboys

17,531 Views | 169 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by David_Puddy
dermdoc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Little derail but we are in New Orleans and sat next to some LSU fans at Mr. B's at lunch today.

Man, they hate y'all as bad as we do.

We decided the perfect scenario would be for y'all to open your SEC stay with a night game at Tiger Stadium. And have the Sooners open at Bama.

Would be glorious.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
80s Guy
dermdoc said:

Little derail but we are in New Orleans and sat next to some LSU fans at Mr. B's at lunch today.

Man, they hate y'all as bad as we do.

We decided the perfect scenario would be for y'all to open your SEC stay with a night game at Tiger Stadium. And have the Sooners open at Bama.

Would be glorious.

While we are hosting Georgia, Florida, or Tennessee
Jock 07
AG
GentlemansAgreement said:

dermdoc said:

dermdoc said:

*I* can't wait until a bunch of fake soldiers . . . Oh. That's already happened?

Never mind!
You mean all those "fake soldiers" who were in the Corps at A&M and then went to fight and die so you idiots could wave dildos around?

Look up how many commissioned officers came from the corps.

Then go look at your face painters.

Anybody but a sip would be ashamed.

And which letter are you in that picture? Got to be proud.
Um, no. I don't mean that. And neither do you, unless you're posting from 50+ years ago (if you are, good job! Write this down: (1) buy GOOGL and APL, (2) Y2K turns out to be no big deal, and (3) don't let the Dickerson kid keep the Trans Am. You're welcome.)

If you're posting from 2021 like the rest of us, then you (probably) know that aTm hasn't been a compulsory service institution for over half a century. And we've got ROTC at Texas also. Anybody but an Aggie would be ashamed to pretend that Longhorns have not fought and died in our armed forces.

I did enjoy the fake outrage, though. Maybe other Aggies will try that move in the future.

PS: where did you serve?
I didn't serve because at the time I was a poosay.

But that has zero to do with your snide derogatory comments. And compulsory has nothing to do with it.

The facts are that a lot of the volunteer Corps will be commissioned and fight and die for our country.

I did not make fun of your ROTC, did I?

You lashed out because I made fun of a bunch of face painter weirdos.

Big difference sip.

You were Texas.
The "facts:" something less than 1/2 of the Corps will serve in the military. The rest of them will lay their lives on the line in 9-to-5 jobs. But they all get to dress up! By a similar analysis, who knows how many members of the Longhorn Band will grow up to be actual cowboys (against Willie Nelson's advice to their mamas)?

Did you make fun of ROTC? I dunno. You said aTm does all the fighting and Texas does all the dildo waving. But that's okay; I won't pretend to be butthurt by your silly claims that aTm has the market cornered on service and sacrifice; we'll just let fake outrage be your thing.

And honestly, snowflake, do you find that everyone who says something you don't like is "lashing out?" Good to hear you're, um, not a poosay . . . any more.

Actually when you take into account other commissioning sources the number is well over 50%. But sip has never worried about facts before so why start now?
DifferenceMaker Ag
Fake soldier?
dermdoc
AG
Muy said:

Vs the above.

You were Texas.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Muy
AG
dermdoc said:

Muy said:

Vs the above.

You were Texas.

Can you imagine those dorks defending the Alamo?
MallalieuAg
AG
They are not a good fit for the SEC.
GentlemansAgreement
Quote:

Actually when you take into account other commissioning sources the number is well over 50%. But sip has never worried about facts before so why start now?
It was dermdoc, not I, who specifically referenced the Corps of Cadets. I was simply responding to his point. Feel free to move the goalposts if you need to, but you should check with him first.
dermdoc
AG

Quote:

It was dermdoc, not I, who specifically referenced the Corps of Cadets. I was simply responding to his point. Feel free to move the goalposts if you need to, but you should check with him first.

So who were the fake soldiers you referenced sip?

Quit crawfishing.

Not SEC ready.

You were Texas
dermdoc
AG

*I* can't wait until a bunch of fake soldiers . . . Oh. That's already happened?

Never mind!
GiveEmHellBill
AG
Looks like this board has found another idiot sip.

Derm is right: they are like herpes and about as smart.
GentlemansAgreement
Quote:

Which one these heroes is Davy Crockett?

https://i.imgur.com/Bze7NhU.jpg
Tom Doniphon
Comparing students to Davy Crockett after showing your ass over the corps? What a miserable person.
dermdoc
AG

Quote:

Those are not Corps folks or "fake soldiers" as you derogatorily called them.

And there is no face painting

Quit lying.
Jock 07
AG

Quote:

You're the one who claimed that less than 50% commission which is patently false. Try and keep up ****wad
HornByBirth2008
The Truth
TetonDream
Draggieland.

You were aTm. People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. You two schools are just alike.
RAB87
AG
You won't find dildo parades at Texas A&M. The University of Texas and the City of Austin have become a freak show.
AgBQ-00
AG
TetonDream said:

Draggieland.

You were aTm. People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. You two schools are just alike.

Shut up syphilis
GiveEmHellBill
AG
TetonDream said:

Draggieland.

Draggieland. A small event that had more people angrily post about it on Texags than actually showed up to event.

The sips "Dildo Parade": a rally attended by thousands of enthusiastic freaks.

Yep, we're just alike.
GentlemansAgreement
Jock 07 said:

Quote:

You're the one who claimed that less than 50% commission which is patently false. Try and keep up ****wad
OK. I'll do my best.

https://www.moaa.org/content/publications-and-media/news-articles/2018-news-articles/should-your-future-college-student-sign-up-for-rotc-or-corps-of-cadets-/

"For instance, at Texas A&M, usually 40-45 percent of cadets pursue a commission in either the Army, Air Force, Navy, or Marine Corps." That's an article from the Military Officers Association of America. Probably a front for dildo-waving sips.
GentlemansAgreement
dermdoc said:

Quote:

Quit lying.
"Derogatorily?" I'm just stating facts, brosephus. Despite their shiny boots and sweet haircuts, most of the Corps of Cadets (and the Aggie Band) will never, ever serve in the military.
GentlemansAgreement
DifferenceMaker Ag said:

Fake soldier?
https://i.insider.com/5947db749a7af5a3038b5205?width=1000&format=jpeg&auto=webp
Nope. That dude looks pretty legit. Do I have to show your entire French Horn section the same respect as this guy?
texrover91
AG

DifferenceMaker Ag said:

Fake soldier?

Nope. That dude looks pretty legit. Do I have to show your entire French Horn section the same respect as this guy?

That's actually pretty funny / GA pinchin a little spice let the rivalry resume
DifferenceMaker Ag

DifferenceMaker Ag said:

Fake soldier?

Our French horn section would kick the ever lovin' sh*t out of your French horn section!!! Hell, I'd even bet on them to take down your entire percussion section.
dermdoc
AG

dermdoc said:

Quote:

Quit lying.
"Derogatorily?" I'm just stating facts, brosephus. Despite their shiny boots and sweet haircuts, most of the Corps of Cadets (and the Aggie Band) will never, ever serve in the military.
Are the Aggies you pictured in the Corps? So what relevance do they have to your assertions about fake soldiers? And where did you say only some of the Corps were fake soldiers? You are crawfishing.

Quit lying.
GentlemansAgreement
dermdoc said:

dermdoc said:

Quote:

Quit lying.
Are the Aggies you pictured in the Corps? So what relevance do they have to your assertions about fake soldiers? And where did you say only some of the Corps were fake soldiers? You are crawfishing.

Quit lying.
I guess this fine crew of overall-wearing fashionistas has the same relevance to the Aggie band as the picture of the Hellraisers (to which I was responding) has to the Longhorn band.

About 60% of your band will never serve in the military. 100% of your band dresses up like soldiers. What do you call that?
dermdoc
AG
Wrong. I posted fake Cowboys alluding to the Texas Cowboys wearing chaps, cowboy hats, boots, etc.

I never posted about the sip band.

You responded with the fake soldier post.

The face painters are another group of idiots.

How many of the Texas Cowboys go on to be real Cowboys?

Quit lying.

dermdoc
AG

dermdoc said:

dermdoc said:

Quote:

Quit lying.

Quit lying.
I guess this fine crew of overall-wearing fashionistas has the same relevance to the Aggie band as the picture of the Hellraisers (to which I was responding) has to the Longhorn band.

About 60% of your band will never serve in the military. 100% of your band dresses up like soldiers. What do you call that?
And what exactly are 100% of your band dressed as?
GentlemansAgreement
Grampa,

you posted a picture of Hellraisers, and Muy asked if anyone could imagine them defending the Alamo. Hellraisers are neither Cowboys nor members of the Longhorn band. That was the post to which I was responding when I posted the pic of the puff-paint commandos.

You posted about "fake cowboys" and the next post (admittedly, not yours) was a picture of the Longhorn Band, in their cowboy-ish getups. Doesn't really matter whether you were talking about the band, or the Cowboys, or any other group on campus; whether we're talking about the band, or the Texas Cowboys, the Silver Spurs, or the Chess Club, you have my permission to call them any "derogatory" name in the book for dressing up like something they will never, ever grow up to be. I won't get fussy about it. Why's it bother you so much when I do the same?

We'll have to continue this conversation tomorrow. I'm all out of posts for the day.
dermdoc
AG
So you do not see the difference of an organization of fake Cowboys vs an organization where about half of them will go serve in the Armed forces?

And the chess club? C'mon man.

And I re posted the picture of the face painters. Did not post them originally.

Quit lying.

And I love being a grandpa.
Might add my best friend was a Texas Cowboy. Unlike you he deeply respects the Aggie corps. And he knows they were all fake Cowboys. But a lot of the Corps were not fake soldiers.

Enjoy the SEC.
Jock 07
AG

Jock 07 said:

Quote:

OK. I'll do my best.

https://www.moaa.org/content/publications-and-media/news-articles/2018-news-articles/should-your-future-college-student-sign-up-for-rotc-or-corps-of-cadets-/

"For instance, at Texas A&M, usually 40-45 percent of cadets pursue a commission in either the Army, Air Force, Navy, or Marine Corps." That's an article from the Military Officers Association of America. Probably a front for dildo-waving sips.

Well, window licker, unfortunately, like most things in your life, your best just isn't good enough. I don't know how much more I can try and break this down for you. Those numbers are for ROTC commissions. Like I said, when you factor in non ROTC commissioning sources the number is over 50%.

I seriously don't know how else I can break this down that is simple enough for sip tard.
Jock 07
AG
Not to mention a large number of the folks not pursuing commissions are prior enlisted guys who join the Corps for the experience. But in sip tard land that somehow isn't good enough to count for military service either.
Just go get your ****in shine box already.
69huslinone
AG
Sigh. I had hoped that tu was in our rear view mirror. As a Aggie that was in the Corps in Squadron One, we had 77 members in 1965-66. Siix of them died in Vietnam, including my fish old lady. He was shot down 3 times there. but later died from Agent Orange. Another was Butch Baldridge, who was Air Wing Commander in 1968, who was shot down in 1968. Our CO that year went on to a long Career as an Air Force Office retiring a a full bird Colonel. Even those that did not end up in the military had successful Carreers in business such a fish next door to me in dorm 4 the next year who went into the Forest Rangers upon graduation and worked his war up to the Cheif of the Everglades, and then Florida's Enviournmental Commisioner.. A Second fish in my outfit founded a nationwide restaurant chain, and was named a Distinguish Graduate of TAMU.

GentlemansAgreement
Jock 07 said:

Jock 07 said:

Quote:

OK. I'll do my best.

Well, window licker, unfortunately, like most things in your life, your best just isn't good enough. I don't know how much more I can try and break this down for you. Those numbers are for ROTC commissions. Like I said, when you factor in non ROTC commissioning sources the number is over 50%.

I seriously don't know how else I can break this down that is simple enough for sip tard.
What "non-ROTC" commissioning sources are you referring to?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.