Can't wait until a bunch of fake cowboys

17,438 Views | 169 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by David_Puddy
GentlemansAgreement
How long do you want to ignore this user?
dermdoc said:

GentlemansAgreement said:

dermdoc said:

Tell you what.

Go look at your two deep on the oline and dline vs ours.

Fake linemen?
76-36-5. Fake football team?

Or would you say you have won "roughly half" of the games, thus giving you the lead?
What is the record in your lifetime?

You realize we were basically the Citadel until then.

But then that is exactly what I would think fake Cowboys would post.
You were Texas
Being a compulsory service institution prevents you from being good at football? Okay. I guess we shouldn't even bother to check Army or Navy's record during this time. No way they could have won any national championships either, I guess.

You never were . . . anything.
dermdoc
AG
Then why do the mighty sips want to follow us to the SEC?

You were Texas.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Dark_Knight
AG
Lol, is that d-bag still talking?
Because I'm Batman!

JABQ04
AG
DifferenceMaker Ag said:

DifferenceMaker Ag said:

Fake soldier?

Nope. That dude looks pretty legit. Do I have to show your entire French Horn section the same respect as this guy?
Our French horn section would kick the ever lovin' sh*t out of your French horn section!!! Hell, I'd even bet on them to take down your entire percussion section.
We don't match French horns anymore. It's the mellophone or whatever that stupid looking thing is. Used to March French horns when I was in the Band.

I'm sure the flute and piccolo section could at least hold their own though against the sip band
GentlemansAgreement
dermdoc said:

Then why do the mighty sips want to follow us to the SEC?

You were Texas.
You. Are. Adorable. You've got your correlations and causations a little mixed up, though.
GentlemansAgreement
dreaded double post
aggiejim70
AG
I got a little French Horn story for you Army. Somewhere there's a seventy something year old sip that probably grew a beard years ago because it was too hard to shave around the scar.

No matter when you played in the FTAB, I bet you knew this guy. The little guy that started all the crap. Ours was a French Horn player, that as a senior, marched right guide of the rank in front of the drums.

Battle of Flowers parade 1970. We make the turn between the Menger Hotel and the Alamo. The sip band is there, as I think this was a year the Friday Battle of Flowers was rained out and both parade were on Saturday.
Anyway, the sips are there and start yelling insults and some sip bends over, puts his hand to his ear and says something like I can't hear you Aggie. For his efforts, my classmate bent the bell of his French Horn around his head. We just kept om marching and the rest, they say, is history.
The person that is not willing to fight and die, if need be, for his country has no right to life.

James Earl Rudder '32
January 31, 1945
Dark_Knight
AG
Oh you're still here...

Yea, tu is totally not following A&M. They totally don't want that money and being a part of a better conference. Nope, not at all.
Because I'm Batman!

GentlemansAgreement
aggiejim70 said:

I got a little French Horn story for you Army. Somewhere there's a seventy something year old sip that probably grew a beard years ago because it was too hard to shave around the scar.

No matter when you played in the FTAB, I bet you knew this guy. The little guy that started all the crap. Ours was a French Horn player, that as a senior, marched right guide of the rank in front of the drums.

Battle of Flowers parade 1970. We make the turn between the Menger Hotel and the Alamo. The sip band is there, as I think this was a year the Friday Battle of Flowers was rained out and both parade were on Saturday.
Anyway, the sips are there and start yelling insults and some sip bends over, puts his hand to his ear and says something like I can't hear you Aggie. For his efforts, my classmate bent the bell of his French Horn around his head. We just kept om marching and the rest, they say, is history.
So a dude in your bad hit a dude in the head with a heavy metal object, and you feel pretty good about that. Makes sense.
GentlemansAgreement
Dark_Knight said:

Oh you're still here...

Yea, tu is totally not following A&M. They totally don't want that money and being a part of a better conference. Nope, not at all.
Oh, we definitely do want that money, and to be part of a better conference. It is not because aTm happens to also be in that conference. Although it will be a nice bonus to be able to play our three traditional rivals, all in conference, for the first time ever (not counting OU's brief stint in the SWC in the pre-helmet days).
aggiejim70
AG
So a dude in your bad hit a dude in the head with a heavy metal object, and you feel pretty good about that. Makes sense.

But that was only a close second to what happened at the same parade two years earlier. Some idiot sip jumps into the FTAB and extends his fingers in the customary gesture. As a token of the drummers appreciation, he got a pair of 5B drumsticks across his knuckles.
The person that is not willing to fight and die, if need be, for his country has no right to life.

James Earl Rudder '32
January 31, 1945
Dark_Knight
AG
You totally obviously did not miss that sarcasm at all..like nope.

Like totally tu isn't following A&M at all...nope not at all.
Because I'm Batman!

aggiejim70
AG
DK.....Take it easy. We got "cross threaded" for want of a better description. The sip and I were talking about my French Horn playing classmate's exploits.

By the way, you do know we elected a FTAB French Horn player mayor of San Antonio.

James Earl Rudder '32
January 31, 1945
dermdoc
AG
Welcome to the SEC!

And Fayetteville ain't no Baton Rouge or Tuscaloosa. Or Kyle Field. Or the swamp.

You were Texas.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Mathguy64
AG
Now now. You don't just fly in to Fayettenam and expect a win.
West Point Aggie
AG
Poor sippies…what worthless sacks of dung
Let’s Go Brandon!
AGinHI
AG
Gunny456
AG
Ok. I'll play also. Want to talk about serving? You answer first. Point is, if you know so much let's talk recent times. Got any idea, Garret Trooper, how many TAMU grads have served during all Iraq and Afghanistan TOD's? How many have been killed or wounded? Want to compare that to sip grads of the same? Think not. You are nothing more than a mouthpiece on hinges. Pleas give us the total enrollment numbers of ROTC at your great liberal institution.
Gunny456
AG
It is a disgrace to all men you wear western hats that truly walk the walk than these " men"
who, only wear one on game day and anyone can tell looks like they were bought and fitted at JC Penny.
Texarkanaag69
AG

dermdoc said:

*I* can't wait until a bunch of fake soldiers . . . Oh. That's already happened?

Never mind!
You mean all those "fake soldiers" who were in the Corps at A&M and then went to fight and die so you idiots could wave dildos around?

Look up how many commissioned officers came from the corps.

Then go look at your face painters.

Anybody but a sip would be ashamed.

And which letter are you in that picture? Got to be proud.
Um, no. I don't mean that. And neither do you, unless you're posting from 50+ years ago (if you are, good job! Write this down: (1) buy GOOGL and APL, (2) Y2K turns out to be no big deal, and (3) don't let the Dickerson kid keep the Trans Am. You're welcome.)

If you're posting from 2021 like the rest of us, then you (probably) know that aTm hasn't been a compulsory service institution for over half a century. And we've got ROTC at Texas also. Anybody but an Aggie would be ashamed to pretend that Longhorns have not fought and died in our armed forces.

I did enjoy the fake outrage, though. Maybe other Aggies will try that move in the future.

PS: where did you serve?
GA, my FTA class of '97 son has now served 22 years and is a SF 06 Officer. When your poster child, Adm. William McRaven, came back to his school, how long did he stay before leaving because he couldn't stand what it had become?
foat wuth ag
AG
Sips are just fake all around. Fake cowboys, fake people, they are a disgusting
group of people. I try to never associate with those **********s. They will be destroyed
in the SEC-except for swimming and diving of course.
GentlemansAgreement
Texarkanaag69 said:

dermdoc said:

*I* can't wait until a bunch of fake soldiers . . . Oh. That's already happened?

Never mind!
You mean all those "fake soldiers" who were in the Corps at A&M and then went to fight and die so you idiots could wave dildos around?

Um, no. I don't mean that. And neither do you, unless you're posting from 50+ years ago (if you are, good job! Write this down: (1) buy GOOGL and APL, (2) Y2K turns out to be no big deal, and (3) don't let the Dickerson kid keep the Trans Am. You're welcome.)

If you're posting from 2021 like the rest of us, then you (probably) know that aTm hasn't been a compulsory service institution for over half a century. And we've got ROTC at Texas also. Anybody but an Aggie would be ashamed to pretend that Longhorns have not fought and died in our armed forces.

I did enjoy the fake outrage, though. Maybe other Aggies will try that move in the future.

GA, my FTA class of '97 son has now served 22 years and is a SF 06 Officer. When your poster child, Adm. William McRaven, came back to his school, how long did he stay before leaving because he couldn't stand what it had become?
Congratulations on the first thing you said. The second thing you said is stupid.
GentlemansAgreement
foat wuth ag said:

Sips are just fake all around. Fake cowboys, fake people, they are a disgusting
group of people. I try to never associate with those **********s. They will be destroyed
in the SEC-except for swimming and diving of course.
Fake people? Like, pod people?
agent-maroon
AG
SEC "pod people" going to be kicking your ass on the reg in the not so distant future. Just like they did last Saturday night
Texarkanaag69
AG

Texarkanaag69 said:

dermdoc said:

Never mind!

Congratulations on the first thing you said. The second thing you said is stupid.
So since you know you tell me how that went down. Or is he still there?
Gunny456
AG
Still waiting for you to answer my questions in my post.
racerfink
So... is this the sock to replace the Horn2015 sock?
HogsSmellGood
Back to the OP,

This looks like the costume Little Jimmy Dickens might have worn to the Grand ol Oprey in 1960.

Is that where they got the design?
They actually still wearing this?
jb 00
These guys are all Hat, and no Cattle type cowboys

Aggie Joe 93
AG
This guy is a perfect example of why people hate sips.

Arrogant? Yep.
Full of ***** Yep.
Ignorant? Yep.
Thinks his offensiveness is a virtue? Yep

If you think the Texas Aggie Corps is all pretend, why don't you go join them and see if you can keep up with them for a month? No? Have some inane excuse not to?

Listen, dumbass. ALL military training is just that: training. Preparing one for military service. It's a discipline and honest full time commitment on its own.

Your personal manifesto against the corps is noted. You have successfully declared yourself a dumbass.

Can we get back to making fun of the cartoonish sip show band?
David_Puddy
AG
At least that loser "showed up" after his team embarrassed him for the umpteenth year in a row. He still sounds like a complete dildo, but he at least gets credit for being here.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.