Can't wait until a bunch of fake cowboys

17,436 Views | 169 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by David_Puddy
dermdoc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Run around in the SEC yelling "We're Texas".

Yawn.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Ciboag96
You don't think they'll fit in?

Ciboag96

David_Puddy
AG
Those hellraisers that wear the cowboy hats have to be some of the most goofy, bird chested b-stards I've ever seen "representing" a fanbase.
Saint Arnold
AG
Ciboag96 said:

You don't think they'll fit in?

They seemed to fit in better with tard, sooner, bear.
Muy
AG
David_Puddy said:

Those hellraisers that wear the cowboy hats have to be some of the most goofy, bird chested b-stards I've ever seen "representing" a fanbase.
you talking about the sizzle-chested pasty-white dweebs in the stands?
Muy
AG
David_Puddy
AG
Yes, those idiots
TikkaShooter
orange baylor
Bucketrunner
Taco Bell called. They want their uniforms back.
AgBQ-00
AG
GentlemansAgreement said:

*I* can't wait until a bunch of fake soldiers . . . Oh. That's already happened?

Never mind!
You can't get much more derpy than these tired old talking points from your t-shirt bretheren
45-70Ag
AG

*I* can't wait until a bunch of fake soldiers . . . Oh. That's already happened?

Never mind!

Alright abortion, I'll play. No one has ever made a claim that being in corps of cadets, (key word there is cadet, idiot) was the equivalent of being a soldier, sailor, airman or marine. It can prepare you to lead people in any branch of the service and it has done that on a level few places can match, including the cocks not glocks school that has turned into a homeless encampment.

dermdoc
AG

Never mind!
You mean all those "fake soldiers" who were in the Corps at A&M and then went to fight and die so you idiots could wave dildos around?

Look up how many commissioned officers came from the corps.

Then go look at your face painters.

Anybody but a sip would be ashamed.

And which letter are you in that picture? Got to be proud.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Onceaggie2.0
dermdoc said:

Never mind!
You mean all those "fake soldiers" who were in the Corps at A&M and then went to fight and die so you idiots could wave dildos around?

for sure the ****** with the glasses who has never seen a woman naked.
SPI-FlatsCatter 84
AG
dermdoc said:

Never mind!

Definitely A or more likely A's "receiver"

dermdoc said:

Never mind!

Um, no. I don't mean that. And neither do you, unless you're posting from 50+ years ago (if you are, good job! Write this down: (1) buy GOOGL and APL, (2) Y2K turns out to be no big deal, and (3) don't let the Dickerson kid keep the Trans Am. You're welcome.)

If you're posting from 2021 like the rest of us, then you (probably) know that aTm hasn't been a compulsory service institution for over half a century. And we've got ROTC at Texas also. Anybody but an Aggie would be ashamed to pretend that Longhorns have not fought and died in our armed forces.

I did enjoy the fake outrage, though. Maybe other Aggies will try that move in the future.

PS: where did you serve?
Muy
AG

Never mind!

Got us.
Muy
AG

dermdoc said:

Never mind!

Um, no. I don't mean that. And neither do you, unless you're posting from 50+ years ago (if you are, good job! Write this down: (1) buy GOOGL and APL, (2) Y2K turns out to be no big deal, and (3) don't let the Dickerson kid keep the Trans Am. You're welcome.)

If you're posting from 2021 like the rest of us, then you (probably) know that aTm hasn't been a compulsory service institution for over half a century. And we've got ROTC at Texas also. Anybody but an Aggie would be ashamed to pretend that Longhorns have not fought and died in our armed forces.

I did enjoy the fake outrage, though. Maybe other Aggies will try that move in the future.

Comparing tu's ROTC to the Corps and the 24/7 commitment they make.

Typical ****ing clueless t-sip.
Dark_Knight
AG
Your little ROTC pales in comparison to the Corps, nobody gives a **** about your program. We still commission more officers outside of the academies....A&M is a senior military school. Maybe you should look up what that means. A&M has a far more storied military history than your hippie college. I don't see tu having 7 MoH recipients.
Because I'm Batman!

dermdoc
AG

dermdoc said:

Never mind!

I didn't serve because at the time I was a poosay.

But that has zero to do with your snide derogatory comments. And compulsory has nothing to do with it.

The facts are that a lot of the volunteer Corps will be commissioned and fight and die for our country.

I did not make fun of your ROTC, did I?

You lashed out because I made fun of a bunch of face painter weirdos.

Big difference sip.

You were Texas.
TetonDream
Man doc you sure are obsessed with everything U Texas. You need to get a life.
inconvenient truth
TetonDream said:

Perhaps you should concern yourself with finding a conference.
dermdoc
AG
TetonDream said:

In my former dealings with the sip leadership, they are much more obsessed with us than any Aggies are of them.

And my life is better when the sips are not part of it.

Y'all are like herpes. You think the sips are gone and then they show up.
Tom Doniphon
I had no idea that texas was a senior military college.

What a goober headed comment.
dermdoc
AG
And for ten years we have had no opposing team fans mocking our traditions like walking on the grass at the MSC. Which by the way, is a memorial to fallen soldiers.

Classless idiots.
TetonDream
Doc remember I'm not a horn. I'm a Tech grad.
DifferenceMaker Ag
inconvenient truth said:

TetonDream said:

Perhaps you should concern yourself with finding a conference.
He's going to love being able to go and watch Tceh play Wyoming in the MWC. He may even take the short trip to Boise to see them play their new rival.
TetonDream
We actually do play Wyoming in coming years. Will be a good road trip.
DifferenceMaker Ag
TetonDream said:

We actually do play Wyoming in coming years. Will be a good road trip.
But now you'll be conference mates. It just means more.
TetonDream
Don't think so bud.
BigJim49 AustinNowDallas
AG
45-70Ag said:

Never mind!

Alright abortion, I'll play. No one has ever made a claim that being in corps of cadets, (key word there is cadet, idiot) was the equivalent of being a soldier, sailor, airman or marine. It can prepare you to lead people in any branch of the service and it has done that on a level few places can match, including the cocks not glocks school that has turned into a homeless encampment.

Did you know that several hundred ex servicemen and women were in the Corps and got their commission!
GentlemansAgreement
dermdoc said:

dermdoc said:

Never mind!

I didn't serve because at the time I was a poosay.

But that has zero to do with your snide derogatory comments. And compulsory has nothing to do with it.

The facts are that a lot of the volunteer Corps will be commissioned and fight and die for our country.

I did not make fun of your ROTC, did I?

You lashed out because I made fun of a bunch of face painter weirdos.

Big difference sip.

You were Texas.
The "facts:" something less than 1/2 of the Corps will serve in the military. The rest of them will lay their lives on the line in 9-to-5 jobs. But they all get to dress up! By a similar analysis, who knows how many members of the Longhorn Band will grow up to be actual cowboys (against Willie Nelson's advice to their mamas)?

Did you make fun of ROTC? I dunno. You said aTm does all the fighting and Texas does all the dildo waving. But that's okay; I won't pretend to be butthurt by your silly claims that aTm has the market cornered on service and sacrifice; we'll just let fake outrage be your thing.

And honestly, snowflake, do you find that everyone who says something you don't like is "lashing out?" Good to hear you're, um, not a poosay . . . any more.
dermdoc
AG
The only people I made fun of were a bunch of face painting idiots. The fake Cowboys I mentioned were those guys who manage Bevo and whatever. They are really tough.

You made fun of the Corps which you admit at least half will go and fight for our country.

Loser.

You were Texas.
GentlemansAgreement
Quote:

The only people I made fun of were a bunch of face painting idiots.
Quote:

Quote:

dermdoc
AG

Quote:

The only people I made fun of were a bunch of face painting idiots.
Quote:

Quote:

I am not lying am I?

And why do sips make a point to walk on the grass at the MSC when it is a memorial to fallen soldiers?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.