Did the Aggies make it out of their CWS regional this year?

16,809 Views | 216 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Just Saying
Horn2015
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Bullpen Chias said:

You were pathetic against the SEC West. Those are conference games for us.

I know this may be difficult for Aggie to grasp, but try to keep up. Had they been conference games for us, we would have treated them as such.

We were 2-2 against the SEC in CWS play. Those weee the best of the SEC.

We outscored MSU in the CWS. Aggie was swept by them and we're outscored by 12 runs

Lol
Bullpen Chias
AG
You left out the part when you broke the CWS K record.

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
Jock 07
AG
Horn2015 said:

Bullpen Chias said:

Funny. Your .167 win % against the SEC West would have put you last in the Conference - and missed the tournament.

But you did beat us this year. That right there seems to be the pinnacle of Aggie accomplishments.

This is demonstrably false as we still fired our coach for not being able accomplish the expectations laid out for him. I suppose I shouldn't be surprised a window licking dip**** like you wouldn't be able to grasp this simple logic.
Just Saying
Bullpen Chias said:

Funny. Your .167 win % against the SEC West would have put you last in the Conference - and missed the tournament.
I checked your math & logic. You failed.
Just Saying
Bullpen Chias said:

Chia Pet, There is a slight flaw in your reasoning.

I don't think the SEC uses a team's division record to determine who goes to determine who makes the tournament (maybe it's a factor if there is a tie in the conference record). But let's stick with your stupid hypothetical. Under your logic, we would have won (or tied) for first in the SEC East, with a perfect record, and thus we would have made the SEC Tournament.

Check my math & logic and let me know if I am wrong.
Bullpen Chias
AG
Losing record vs SEC. wear it.
ghollow
AG
Scoreboard
So the greatest civilization is one where all citizens are equally armed and can only be persuaded, never forced. It removes force from the equation... and that's why carrying a gun is a civilized act.
aginlakeway
AG
Just Saying said:

Bullpen Chias said:

I checked your math & logic. You failed.

Any progress on a pic of those Texas diplomas?

I'll gladly vouch for you if you PM them to me. Or send them to one of the credible, long-time Texas fans who post here.
Just Saying
Bullpen Chias said:

Sorry, Chia. I know this will be difficult to hear from a Concordia grad, but I believe you might be wrong again. I believe TEXAS was 6 & 6 against SEC teams this season.

Go Tornados!
aginlakeway
AG
Just Saying said:

Bullpen Chias said:

Sorry, Chia. I know this will be difficult to hear from a Concordia grad, but I believe you might be wrong again. I believe TEXAS was 6 & 6 against SEC teams this season.

Go tornados!

I thought you said you went to Texas.
Just Saying
aginlakeway said:

Just Saying said:

Bullpen Chias said:

Go tornados!

Yes, but since everyone here thinks I went to Concordia for some bizarre reason, I might just go with that. However, I'm confident that when push comes to shove, people will abandon the idea that I didn't go to TEXAS.
Bullpen Chias
AG
Just Saying said:

Bullpen Chias said:

Go Tornados!

Degrees from everywhere apparently. Now name your 6 wins.
Just Saying
Bullpen Chias said:

Just Saying said:

Bullpen Chias said:

Go Tornados!

Bullpen Chias
AG
Just Saying said:

Bullpen Chias said:

Just Saying said:

Bullpen Chias said:

Go Tornados!

That's what I thought.
Just Saying
Just Saying said:

Bullpen Chias said:

Just Saying said:

Bullpen Chias said:

Go Tornados!

I stand corrected. I need to double-check before I send. TEXAS went 5 and 6. I apologize. You were correct when stating TEXAS had a losing record against the SEC this year.
aginlakeway
AG
Just Saying said:

aginlakeway said:

Just Saying said:

Bullpen Chias said:

Go tornados!

Yes, but since everyone here thinks I went to Concordia for some bizarre reason, I might just go with that. However, I'm confident that when push comes to shove, people will abandon the idea that I didn't go to TEXAS.

Any progress on a pic of those Texas diplomas?

I'll gladly vouch for you if you PM them to me. Or send them to one of the credible, long-time Texas fans who post here.

Just Saying
Not much progress needed. My TEXAS degrees are on the wall behind me, along with my Honorable Discharge certificate, and a few other key achievement documents.
aginlakeway
AG
Just Saying said:

Not much progress needed. My TEXAS degrees are on the wall behind me, along with my Honorable Discharge certificate, and a few other key achievement documents.

I'll gladly vouch for you if you PM them to me. Or send them to one of the credible, long-time Texas fans who post here. Why not let someone help prove that you're telling the truth? I sure would ... if I was being called a liar.

LeagueCityAg
AG
Jeez, this thread is almost as pathetic as the Longhorns football program
Just Saying
DFWnation said:

DFWairport, if you feel this thread is almost as pathetic as the Aggie baseball program, please feel free to ignore it.
LeagueCityAg
AG
Just Saying said:

DFWnation said:

Or, almost as pathetic as the as the Aggie baseball program.

Or, almost as pathetic as a t shirt Longhorns fan spending multiple evenings posting on a rival message board. Get a life dude.
Just Saying
DFWnation said:

Just Saying said:

DFWnation said:

Or, almost as pathetic as a t shirt Longhorns fan spending multiple evenings posting on a rival message board. Get a life dude.
LOL. You are still posting on a thread you called "pathetic". Now that's pathetic.
aginlakeway
AG
Just Saying said:

DFWnation said:

Just Saying said:

DFWnation said:

LOL. You are still posting on a thread you called "pathetic". Now that's pathetic.

Curious ... what username did you post under from Oct 2015 until Jan 2021?
BeowulfShaeffer
AG
Justin has a whole set of pre-created socks as his socks got whack-a-moled by staff one by one. As Texas sucked across the board, he slowly disappeared from TexAgs. Now that he thought he had something to puff out his little bird chest about (til his path to glory was shutdown once again by the bad old SEC West), he dusted this one off and reappeared.

Where are your diplomas, Justin?
Horn2015
Just Saying said:

aginlakeway said:

Just Saying said:

Bullpen Chias said:

Go tornados!

Lol, just let Aggie humor themselves and just laugh at them. When they are dead last in two of the big 3 sports, all they have left is to claim you were another poster that used to post here. To them, it's not possible that anyone would just join here.

So just sit back and let them entertain you. I would suggest not to engage in this line of conversation with Aggie. Like Aggie says, from the inside you can't explain it and from the outside, you laugh your ass off at it. Or, something like that.
ABATTBQ11
AG
Horn2015 said:

Just Saying said:

aginlakeway said:

Just Saying said:

Bullpen Chias said:

Go tornados!

Lol, just let Aggie humor themselves and just laugh at them. When they are dead last in two of the big 3 sports, all they have left is to claim you were another poster that used to post here. To them, it's not possible that anyone would just join here.

So just sit back and let them entertain you. I would suggest not to engage in this line of conversation with Aggie. Like Aggie says, from the inside you can't explain it and from the outside, you laugh your ass off at it. Or, something like that.

Summer must be so boring for you with no campus dildo parades to attend. Maybe you should get together with some friends and organize a bleach chugging contest to help pass the time.
03_Aggie
Horn2015 said:

Remind me again how well Texas did across the big 3 sports? I seem to recall one of their coaches leaving for greener pastures at a mid major and I think the other was fired? Guess that constitutes success in some morons' minds.
dixichkn
AG
DFWnation said:

Just Saying said:

DFWnation said:

These fake ass clowns.it's pointless talking to these no-life obsessed losers. It's like flinging the poop back at the monkeys
Serious Lee
Quote:

When they are dead last in two of the big 3 sports
A&M has never finished dead last in the SEC in any of those.

As a matter of fact, since conference expansion, only 1 texas school has finished dead last in 2 of the 3 major sports. care to guess which one?
aginlakeway
AG
Horn2015 said:

Just Saying said:

aginlakeway said:

Just Saying said:

Bullpen Chias said:

Go tornados!

In which sports did A&M finish dead last in the SEC?
Bullpen Chias
AG
Sips finished dead last in B12 baseball their last full season. Inspirational how they bounced back from the gutter. A paved path to the CWS certainly helped.
Just Saying
aginlakeway said:

Just Saying said:

DFWnation said:

Just Saying said:

DFWnation said:

Don't ask me. You should probably ask Beowulf, he apparently knows.
aginlakeway
AG
Just Saying said:

aginlakeway said:

Just Saying said:

DFWnation said:

Just Saying said:

DFWnation said:

Don't ask me. You should probably ask Beowulf, he apparently knows.

So you don't know what username did you post under from Oct 2015 until Jan 2021?
BeowulfShaeffer
AG
There's no point in engaging Justin any further. This has been his schtick for the past decade or more.
aginlakeway
AG
BeowulfShaeffer said:

There's no point in engaging Justin any further. This has been his schtick for the past decade or more.

Seems to me like he should be able to remember his username. Guess not.

Hard to believe then that he'd be able to accurately remember where he went to school.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.