Did the Aggies make it out of their CWS regional this year?

16,812 Views | 216 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Just Saying
Just Saying
How long do you want to ignore this user?
dixichkn said:

Texas A&M - 2
Dildo U - 0
3/30/21

WHO needs to keep trying?
The Aggies.

Would you rather lose 1 game on the road to TEXAS and play in the CWS, or beat TEXAS 1 game at home and skip the entire post season?

I know it's difficult, but please try to keep your obsession with sex toys out of your answer.
Jock 07
AG
Poooooor sip is enraged after getting their ass kicked yet again by an SEC team. So much so they run to daddy's site to try and spin that ****show of an effort. We know we sucked this year even though we shut out sip as expected. Of course that wasn't near enough for Childress to save his job as we expect to beat sip but also achieve in the postseason. I guess sip is just happy to be their to get their **** pushed in by yet another SEC team. Poooooooor sip indeed.
Bullpen Chias
AG
21 Ks. That one will be tough to beat. Don't think I'll live long enough to see that one fall....wait, who is Tennessee's number 2 arm?
JunctionNephew
SWC doesn't count..... a diet of Rice, Baylor, TCU and Tech doesn't pass the cesspool smell test what with all the rampant cheating by Texas. Sort of like Yale claiming all those national championships in football. Ancient history. Yawn

You have some lovely parting gifts for playing though.

Now, go get your ****in' shine box.

Gator Bait
“I can’t die....God doesn’t want me yet and the devil has a restraining order against me.”
Dark_Knight
AG
If the situation was reversed, all you butt plungers would be riding our ass too about losing to tu, especially if we flunked out of the CWS....
Because I'm Batman!

BeowulfShaeffer
AG
Just Saying said:

JunctionNephew said:

20 k's? 5 of 39?

Next you get to play the real UT...Tennessee.

Gator Bait

Just so I understand your perspective, are you a graduate or student of Texas A&M College Station, or the University of Florida Gainesville?
He's definitely a graduate of a school with a better rep than some sh*thole like Concordia U.

Justin, does it bother you that I and others on this forum have two things you'll never achieve--sheepskins from both TAMU and tu?
Dark_Knight
AG
Also, appearances mean jack squat. I guess light the tower up and get ol Matt to run around playing drums.
Because I'm Batman!

Tom Doniphon
According to your dumb ass revisionist history, Fordham has a better baseball program than anyone in the CWS.

No one GAF about what used to be. HTH
Loyalty
AG
Just Saying said:

DD88 said:

Nuff said

If 1 win over TEXAS and sitting out the post season is something to celebrate, good for you. However, I prefer the Longhorns losing 1 one game to A&M, but ultimately going to their 37th CWS (the CWS record). I guess we just have different expectations.

Wow - just noticed dude is a veteran on TexAgs. Lol...so obsessed with Daddy A&M!!

So needy.

Just sayin!
Just Saying
Jock 07 said:

Poooooor sip is enraged after getting their ass kicked yet again by an SEC team. So much so they run to daddy's site to try and spin that ****show of an effort. We know we sucked this year even though we **** out sip as expected. That wasn't near enough for Childress to save his job as we expect to beat sip but also achieve in the postseason. I guess sip is just happy to be their to get their **** pushed in by yet another SEC team. Poooooooor sip indeed.
I think you are the enraged one. Wow, you even went from spelling "poor" with 6 o's to spelling it with 8 o's. It appears that you even got angrier while typing your post.
Just Saying
Tom Doniphon said:

According to your dumb ass revisionist history, Fordham has a better baseball program than anyone in the CWS.

No one GAF about what used to be. HTH
What have I revised?
Just Saying
Dark_Knight said:

If the situation was reversed, all you butt plungers would be riding our ass too about losing to tu, especially if we flunked out of the CWS....
Glad to see the Dark Night and his anal fixation back in the discussion. I don't know what "butt plungers" would do, but I wouldn't call out the Aggies for a loss if they made it further than TEXAS in the postseason.
DD88
AG
Congrats on being part of CWS history.

Just Saying
BeowulfShaeffer said:

Just Saying said:

JunctionNephew said:

20 k's? 5 of 39?

Next you get to play the real UT...Tennessee.

Gator Bait

Just so I understand your perspective, are you a graduate or student of Texas A&M College Station, or the University of Florida Gainesville?
He's definitely a graduate of a school with a better rep than some sh*thole like Concordia U.

Justin, does it bother you that I and others on this forum have two things you'll never achieve--sheepskins from both TAMU and tu?
No, it doesn't bother me at all. My college education has worked quite well for me. So I have no reason or desire to go to College Station.

Does it bother you what others on this forum say about people like you that went to "tu"?
Just Saying
DD88 said:

Thank you. I guess that's one of the risks when you're playing. There is no risk of either good or bad when your team is sitting at home, just the empty rush of putting down or riding the coattails of other teams.
Stringfellow Hawke
AG
DD88 said:

Came here to post this!! Blue star for you!
Loyalty
AG
Just Saying said:

DD88 said:

Thank you. I guess that's one of the risks when you're playing. There is no risk of either good or bad when your team is sitting at home, just the empty rush of putting down or riding the coattails of other teams.

Lol...well you would know something about riding coattails... OU
DD88
AG
Just Saying said:

DD88 said:

You seem so proud of the sip wins against Southern, Arizona St,, Fairfield, and South Florida, they deserve to be part of history.

Maybe they can set another record against UT.
aginlakeway
AG
Just Saying said:

DD88 said:

Isn't that what you are doing?
Just Saying
yell_on_6th st
AG
aginlakeway said:

Just Saying said:

DD88 said:

Isn't that what you are doing?

Yep, that's what he's doing. Keep him around, love watching sip t-shirt fans getting their teeth kicked in. It's fun!
DGAG92
AG
Just Saying said:

DD88 said:

Lmao..see what happens when you're little 12 teams play teams with a heartbeat? Tcu, tard and tu, all three, have been humiliated in post season play. Keep making those "soft" schedules, we enjoy watching you fall from your little perch.
nu awlins ag
AG
Just Saying said:

DifferenceMaker Ag said:

Did you all make it out of College Station this year???
Since the Longhorns are playing in the Austin Super Regional this weekend, it would appear they made it out of College Station.

A better question, did the Aggies make it out of College Station after the regular season?

Just think if A&M was your rival?!?!
levypantsEOY
DGAG92 said:

Just Saying said:

DD88 said:

Lmao..see what happens when you're little 12 teams play teams with a heartbeat? Tcu, tard and tu, all three, have been humiliated in post season play. Keep making those "soft" schedules, we enjoy watching you fall from your little perch.

Oof.
dixichkn
AG
^^^^^ levysip outs himself yet again
R8ted
Aggies won one CWS game in 1993. Since that one victory the Ags are 0-8 in the CWS.
Dark_Knight
AG
Lol at all these tsip idiots puffing their chests...lol

Thanks for the free real estate, losers. Don't worry, you're gonna get your **** pushed in, just the way you like it.
Because I'm Batman!

Jock 07
AG
R8ted
You seem to have some sort of obsession with anal sex. Maybe you should see a therapist about that. I was just stating facts concerning the aggie's lack of accomplishments on the baseball diamond.
Tom Doniphon
Not being satisfied with overall results but still beating your ass regularly the last decade seem to be mutually exclusive.
Dark_Knight
AG
I'm simply stating fact, friend. Your school seems to have the obsession with it, along with dildos. Sorry, we're not the degenerates.
Because I'm Batman!

R8ted
I'm not sure a 7 win vs 5 loss record against a team in the last ten years would be considered regularly beating their ass. aggies scored 52 runs against Texas in the last 10 years, while Texas only scored 52 runs against aggies in the same 10 year period. Is that what you meant by "regularly beating our ass"?

Dark Knight: please seek some help regarding your anal sex obsession. I'm just trying to discuss baseball.
Tom Doniphon
Quote:

I'm not sure a 7 win vs 5 loss record against a team in the last ten years would be considered regularly beating their ass.

Of course you wouldn't... I didn't peg humility as your strong suit anyway, friend.
racerfink
Sip fans are like those kids that get ice cream for being able to "lace up" their velcro strap shoes... while being in college. Enjoy your blue ribbon, sippies!
Just Saying
DD88 said:

Just Saying said:

DD88 said:

You seem so proud of the sip wins against Southern, Arizona St,, Fairfield, and South Florida, they deserve to be part of history.

Maybe they can set another record against UT.
They did set another record. TEXAS increased its most wins in CWS history by 1.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.