Did the Aggies make it out of their CWS regional this year?

16,710 Views | 216 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Just Saying
Just Saying
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Just wondering?
Tom Doniphon
No. We had a lackluster year and replaced our coach.

You should be very familiar with that process over the last decade... I'm sure nick saban urban meyer will be different this time though.
DifferenceMaker Ag
Did you all make it out of College Station this year???
Just Saying
DifferenceMaker Ag said:

Since the Longhorns are playing in the Austin Super Regional this weekend, it would appear they made it out of College Station.

A better question, did the Aggies make it out of College Station after the regular season?
GiveEmHellBill
AG
No, but we went out and got a coach who has more CWS appearances and victories over the past decade than you.

So, there's that.
RAB87
AG
Scoreboard. Your team has an inflated ranking and easy regional because you play in the worst league in America - the Big 11am Conference.
DifferenceMaker Ag
Just Saying said:

DifferenceMaker Ag said:

Since the Longhorns are playing in the Austin Super Regional this weekend, it would appear they made it out of College Station.

A better question, did the Aggies make it out of College Station after the regular season?
So you lost to A&M this year? I'm confused.
DGAG92
AG
Nope, but I did notice the horns didn't get past that basketball juggernaut, Abilene Christian in the first round of March Madness.

Ahhhhh, but hey I guess you were there, right? clown
jja79
AG
Your football team is TCU'S *****. As embarrassing as that is I can't believe you crawled out of mom's basement today.
Just Saying
jja79 said:

Your football team is TCU'S *****. As embarrassing as that is I can't believe you crawled out of mom's basement today.
Just Saying
DGAG92 said:

Nope, but I did notice the horns didn't get past that basketball juggernaut, Abilene Christian in the first round of March Madness.

Focus dude, we are talking baseball. You may need to increase your adderall. Just Saying.
45-70Ag
AG
How did you make it out of the birth canal
DifferenceMaker Ag
45-70Ag said:

He didn't. He was ushered into the world through the colon.
Tom Doniphon
DifferenceMaker Ag said:

45-70Ag said:

He didn't. He was ushered into the world through the colon.

After being strained through a bed sheet.
Dark_Knight
AG
Aww...so sweet to think of us. Appreciate the free real estate in your head.
Because I'm Batman!

Horn2015
Just Saying said:

DGAG92 said:

Focus dude, we are talking baseball. You may need to increase your adderall. Just Saying.

lol at Aggie. Mocking Abliene Christian, a team that MADE the tournament when Aggie not only didn't make the NCAA tournament , but couldn't make their own conference tournament because they lost the play-in game.

Never change, Aggie!! Providing entertainment for the sporting world!!
DifferenceMaker Ag
Horn2015 said:

Just Saying said:

DGAG92 said:

lol at Aggie. Mocking Abliene Christian, a team that MADE the tournament when Aggie not only didn't make the NCAA tournament , but couldn't make their own conference tournament because they lost the play-in game.

Never change, Aggie!! Providing entertainment for the sporting world!!
Glad to see that you still follow Aggie sports so closely Jorts. Too bad that you can't post as yourself anymore though.That must really sting.
jja79
AG
You don't have a sense of humor do you?
yeshellyes
AG
whorns spewing about the crappy Aggie team that beat them. Providing entertainment for the sporting world.
WC94
AG
Just Saying said:

jja79 said:

My mother passed away early, 21 years ago after a long battle with cancer. Even prior to that, she did not have a basement. Thus it would not be possible for me to crawl out of nonexistent basement today. Maybe you are projecting your situation on me. I would suggest you get therapy and a cheap apartment.

There goes this Aggie didn't make it out of your Mom joke.
dermdoc
AG
So y'all are a baseball school now? The DBU of central Texas?

You were Texas.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
DD88
AG
Nuff said

EDIT: TexAgs FB link change?
Horn2015
DD88 said:

Nuff said

Lol. Nuff said. I guess if you are Aggie, Beating The University of Texas is all that matters. No NCAA tournament. No conference tournament. Doesn't matter. Nuff said. Lol. I love the horns down sign. I also love that your entire school ear sing is about us as well. No wonder beating us makes your season. Nuff said, right?

That's why you are Aggie. Don't worry. Me day we might let you play us in football.

Maybe.
AgsinGA
AG
Horn2015 said:

DD88 said:

Nuff said

Lol. Nuff said. I guess if you are Aggie, Beating The University of Texas is all that matters. No NCAA tournament. No conference tournament. Doesn't matter. Nuff said. Lol. I love the horns down sign. I also love that your entire school ear sing is about us as well. No wonder beating us makes your season. Nuff said, right?

That's why you are Aggie. Don't worry. Me day we might let you play us in football.

Maybe.
Notice you didn't respond to the football playoff discussion. I wonder why......

Hold on to your victories this year, as they are all you have in your terrible conference. Each year we move further and further away from you. You know, your fanbase knows and most of all future players know you can't catch up and have been surpassed.

You had your offer to play football and you walked away. Decisions have consequences and the horns have to deal with it. Bring all the press you want in, we all know the truth, its all there. Thank your boy Deloss for your situation about the Aggie game.

We are just fine in the SEC and are happy with the decision. Best decision and seeing it play out every day brings me and every Aggie great joy.
BQ_90
AG
It's good to see the sips on here so happy. After getting their **** pushed in by Iowa State in football and power house Abilene Christian in MBB they need some good news. It's not like they have anything in football to look forward to, they hired a washed up drunk, they have to lie and claim everything Bama does as sip accomplishment.

Look, this is their welcome to recruits, the half off sales bin at Hobby Lobby with the coach posing next to he daily booze supply

DD88
AG
Horn2015 said:

DD88 said:

Nuff said

Maybe.

Says the sip posting on the Aggie web site.

Obsession noted.
Jock 07
AG
Beating sip doesn't really mean all that much as it is expected. We fired our coach cause he didn't live up to standards and hasn't been competitive in the SEC. Hell, maybe he'll wind up at tcu to continue to kick sip ass and compete highly in the single a bdf.
West Point Aggie
AG
So desperate for attention
Let’s Go Brandon!
Just Saying
RAB87 said:

Scoreboard. Your team has an inflated ranking and easy regional because you play in the worst league in America - the Big 11am Conference.
Isn't that the conference your new baseball coach came from?
DifferenceMaker Ag
Just Saying said:

RAB87 said:

Sure did, He wanted the challenge of playing in the toughest division, in the toughest conference in all of college baseball. Kudos to him. We didn't have to pay him a dime more than TCU was shelling out to convince him either.

17 years building a championship program from scratch. Could have had his name on the stadium and a statue out front, and he decided to join the big leagues instead.

Just saying.
Horn2015
Lol. A washed up head coach that can't remember when he's gotten past a regional.
TXAGBQ76
AG
Yep, he obviously couldn't wait to get out that dumpster fire!
Potcake
AG
Damon, did you make it out of the shower without Big Jim's potential offspring running down your legs?
Just Saying
DifferenceMaker Ag said:

Just Saying said:

RAB87 said:

Sure did, He wanted the challenge of playing in the toughest division, in the toughest conference in all of college baseball. Kudos to him. We didn't have to pay him a dime more than TCU was shelling out to convince him either.

17 years building a championship program from scratch. Could have had his name on the stadium and a statue out front, and he decided to join the big leagues instead.

Just saying.
Well said. I think it was an excellent hire for the Aggies and at an excellent price. I also agree the SEC is a brutal division.
Clob94
Schloss needed a change of venue. He's hit his peak in Ft worth.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.