Did the Aggies make it out of their CWS regional this year?

16,834 Views | 216 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Just Saying
racerfink
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Damn Jorts... trying to read your posts.... you need to lay off the toilet wine.
Just Saying
DD88 said:

Nuff said

If 1 win over TEXAS and sitting out the post season is something to celebrate, good for you. However, I prefer the Longhorns losing 1 one game to A&M, but ultimately going to their 37th CWS (the CWS record). I guess we just have different expectations.

DD88
AG
Just Saying said:

DD88 said:

Nuff said

If 1 win over TEXAS and sitting out the post season is something to celebrate, good for you. However, I prefer the Longhorns losing 1 one game to A&M, but ultimately going to their 37th CWS (the CWS record). I guess we just have different expectations.

We both have losing records against SEC teams this year and we fired our coach.

You should thank God for South Carolina or else you would be "0 for" against the SEC.

Good luck against Miss St, and the real UT.
David_Puddy
AG
Did Buscemi get a new username for the 200th time?
JunctionNephew
Horn2015 said:

Lol. A washed up head coach that can't remember when he's gotten past a regional.

Careful,

You are bordering on Sark territory when you talk about washed up coaches.

Hope that helps.

Gator Bait
“I can’t die....God doesn’t want me yet and the devil has a restraining order against me.”
ghollow
AG
Just Saying said:

DD88 said:

Nuff said

If tu wants to be known as the "baseball" university of the state, then go for it. I am sure we will come take that from you someday.

We are happy being known as the "FOOTBALL" university of the great State of Texas
So the greatest civilization is one where all citizens are equally armed and can only be persuaded, never forced. It removes force from the equation... and that's why carrying a gun is a civilized act.
JunctionNephew
Being from Florida, I can see what A&M views as tee shirt fans celebrating a mere modicum of success.

Question to the A&M supporters? Are Texas fans this insufferable based on any mere success that they have to go to board that is not their rival and actually pay to run smack?

I know the answer. Is it no wonder that the rest of the nation is laughing at them and not with them?

Poor insecure souls.

Gator Bait
“I can’t die....God doesn’t want me yet and the devil has a restraining order against me.”
Raiderjay
Taking Purple Baylor's sloppy seconds.....Good Luck......
[b][raiderjay, you need to come up to the front of the bus where I can see you in this giant mirror above my steering wheel. -Staff][/b]
Just Saying
JunctionNephew said:

Being from Florida, I can see what A&M views as tee shirt fans celebrating a mere modicum of success.

Question to the A&M supporters? Are Texas fans this insufferable based on any mere success that they have to go to board that is not their rival and actually pay to run smack?

I know the answer. Is it no wonder that the rest of the nation is laughing at them and not with them?

Poor insecure souls.

Gator Bait
"Are Texas fans this insufferable based on any mere success that they have to go to board that is not their rival"

Did you notice the name of the forum you posted on is "OLD Rivalries"?
What part of "Old Rivalries" don't you understand?

"and actually pay to run smack?"

I don't pay a dime!

"Is it no wonder that the rest of the nation is laughing at them and not with them?"

Since TEXAS is number 1 or near the top of national branded sales and athletic department revenues, I'm not sure what your statement is based on.

'"Poor insecure souls."

Wow, that's a first. Usually TEXAS fans are described as the opposite.

"I know the answer."

Apparently you don't.

Later Gator
JunctionNephew
Nice try...

You couldn't even begin to compete with the Florida Gators.

You're lacking revenue for the next decade from your on campus basketball arena to the tune of $300 million to pay off private investors including your minister of culture,.LHN is an albatross around your neck dooming you in a **** ty conference, and Belmont is so poor, they have to keep a racist song to placate BMA's.

So yeah, the rest of the nation is laughing at Texas. You can't go to another conference because you have no stroke and nobody wants to deal with your bull**** .

PAC 12 turned you down outright because of the LHN.

B1G chose Rutgers and Maryland over Texas and OU. Am I being too harsh in bringing up the Maryland Terps or are you still afraid of Kansas and ACU?

ACC hates your ****ing guts after they told Deloss "Don't call us, ever" and then Texas tried to poach FSU and Clemson. Those schools told Texas to FO.

SEC....lol. We schedule patsies like the Citadel, Georgia Southern and Texas to give them an experience of playing big time football.

How is that football home schedule looking?

What pisses you off is that the SEC has the correct Texas school and all you can do is spend money on a former rival's blog.

Face it, you were Texas. Now go back to that cesspool that Kirk Herbstreit aptly named the university of Texas.

Gator Bait
BigSneezy
Just Saying said:

Just wondering?

Do y'all still play football? Just wondering.
BigJim49 AustinNowDallas
AG
AgsinGA said:

Horn2015 said:

DD88 said:

Nuff said

Lol. Nuff said. I guess if you are Aggie, Beating The University of Texas is all that matters. No NCAA tournament. No conference tournament. Doesn't matter. Nuff said. Lol. I love the horns down sign. I also love that your entire school ear sing is about us as well. No wonder beating us makes your season. Nuff said, right?

That's why you are Aggie. Don't worry. Me day we might let you play us in football.

Maybe.
Notice you didn't respond to the football playoff discussion. I wonder why......

Hold on to your victories this year, as they are all you have in your terrible conference. Each year we move further and further away from you. You know, your fanbase knows and most of all future players know you can't catch up and have been surpassed.

You had your offer to play football and you walked away. Decisions have consequences and the horns have to deal with it. Bring all the press you want in, we all know the truth, its all there. Thank your boy Deloss for your situation about the Aggie game.

We are just fine in the SEC and are happy with the decision. Best decision and seeing it play out every day brings me and every Aggie great joy.

Plus $10 million more than the tsips !
Onceaggie2.0
Jorts aka Monkey Boy is back?
Just Saying
JunctionNephew said:

Nice try...

I agree 100%.

For TEXAS to compete with the Florida Gators, the Gators would have to be in the CWS.

Don't give up, keep trying.
TXAGBQ76
AG
Awww, look at the cute little tard hanging onto the sips little jock for dear life. So cute, yet so sad at the same time.
ghollow
AG
I think "Your Friend" has come back to us. Finally got over his smack talk ass-whipping he took last time.
So the greatest civilization is one where all citizens are equally armed and can only be persuaded, never forced. It removes force from the equation... and that's why carrying a gun is a civilized act.
yell_on_6th st
AG
ghollow said:

I think "Your Friend" has come back to us. Finally got over his smack talk ass-whipping he took last time.

Heard he was hospitalized, body couldn't process that much semen. Coming at his gut from both directions.
Just Saying
yell_on_6th st said:

ghollow said:

Heard he was hospitalized, body couldn't process that much semen. Coming at his gut from both
Now you're adding semen to the Aggie's dildo fetish, creepy.

TXAGBQ76
AG
This from the tshirt boy whose university he follows from afar ran around campus with hundreds of dildos in their hands and mouth as a political statement. Who has the sick dildo fantasy?
yell_on_6th st
AG
Just Saying said:

yell_on_6th st said:

ghollow said:

Heard he was hospitalized, body couldn't process that much semen. Coming at his gut from both
Now you're adding semen to the Aggie's dildo fetish, creepy.

Hey dumbass, pay attention.
We are making fun of you for being limp wristed queers. Y'all absolutely live up to the stereotype.

Now take your boyfriend's dick out of your mouth and mow my lawn.
DGAG92
AG
raiderjay said:

Taking Purple Baylor's sloppy seconds.....Good Luck......

tard would know all about sloppy seconds. how 's that std trophy look in that empty trophy case?
Bullpen Chias
AG
Just Saying said:

JunctionNephew said:

Nice try...

I agree 100%.

For TEXAS to compete with the Florida Gators, the Gators would have to be in the CWS.

Don't give up, keep trying.

There's hope for us still. Your Sips finished dead last in the B12 last time they played a season and next time they are in CWS - despite going 0-4 against the SECW. It's quite inspiring.

You have a shot to go .200 in the league with a win tomorrow night!
Just Saying
Hope springs eternal.
Bullpen Chias
AG
0-5
Tom Doniphon
It's nearly like SECW baseball is a notch above what texas can muster.... nearly.
JunctionNephew
20 k's? 5 of 39?

Next you get to play the real UT...Tennessee.

Gator Bait
dixichkn
AG
Quote:

20 k's?

Never give siptard more credit than they deserve. That's the media's job.
Just Saying
JunctionNephew said:

20 k's? 5 of 39?

Gator Bait

Just so I understand your perspective, are you a graduate or student of Texas A&M College Station, or the University of Florida Gainesville?
Just Saying
JunctionNephew said:

20 k's? 5 of 39?

Gator Bait

I love it! People don't even care enough to Gig 'em upside down.
dixichkn
AG
Took you almost an hour to run over here and e-defend that pathetic effort on a rival's website. Horrible. What kind of tshirt troll are you anyway? That should've taken 20 min or less.

Regardless, as long as we're not paying rent in your head what do I care..
Just Saying
Tom Doniphon said:

It's nearly like SECW baseball is a notch above what texas can muster.... nearly.
Texas CWS championships 6
SECW CWS championships 6 (all LSU)

So it's tied, 7 SECW teams vs 1 team, TEXAS.

Come on you can do better.
Just Saying
dixichkn said:

Took you almost an hour to run over here and e-defend that pathetic effort on a rival's website. Horrible. What kind of tshirt troll are you anyway? That should've taken 20 min or less.

Regardless, as long as we're not paying rent in your head what do I care..
CWS Championships TEXAS 6
CWS Championships Aggies 0

Keep trying though.
dixichkn
AG
Texas A&M - 2
Dildo U - 0
3/30/21

WHO needs to keep trying?
dixichkn
AG
We DID manage to score almost 5 runs a game vs Clanga this year. But we sucked.
Just Saying
Bullpen Chias said:

0-5
TEXAS' 37th CWS appearances vs your 6. No matter how you slice it, Longhorns are still playing and the Aggies are at home watching other teams play.

Thanks for playing.

Please try again.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.