Sam Ehlinger

19,591 Views | 158 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by usmcbrooks
CoachLB
How long do you want to ignore this user?
tangelox said:

Still don't have a school I asked a question. Do you believe Aggie starter puts up the numbers on LSU that Elinger did.
. Mond threw for 286 yards and 6 TDS against LSU last season and won! And LSU had a much better defense last season. LSU offense has looked great this season. But let's be honest their defense is not playing very good at all. Besides they have not played an elite defense yet. The Horn and Tiger defense were horrible in that game. So yes, Mond is capable of putting up big numbers against LSU.
tangelox
Their was a ton of talk about struggling against an unranked team on this thread last week.
technoviking
AG
tangelox said:

Their was a ton of talk about struggling against an unranked team on this thread last week.

"Their".
tangelox
Thanks for the actual answer. I truly didn't knock A&M anywhere in this thread, I just think ellingher is a really really good college qb. I think it's early to draw conclusions on LSUs defense, time will tell.
technoviking
AG
tangelox said:

Thanks for the actual answer. I truly didn't knock A&M anywhere in this thread, I just think ellingher is a really really good college qb. I think it's early to draw conclusions on LSUs defense, time will tell.

Live look at tangleox right now

Jock 07
AG
Texan1976 said:

Ehlinger is one of the best quarterbacks in college football. He does it all.
oh, hi there ******. I'm sure you'll be on important business trips for the rest of the season. I always love it when you start feeling chippy at the beginning of the season only to mysteriously disappear each year come oct when sip finally realizes that sip is in fact back.
MooreTrucker
AG
#Mke said:

I used to hate Sam Ehlinger. Cocky, arrogant, typical Longhorn. I really don't hate him anymore. Watching him play these last two years has made me realize that he's everything I wish we had in an A&M QB. He wills his team to victory. He makes big, game-changing plays with his arm and his legs. For me, he's just hard to hate now. Anybody else's opinion on Sam Ehlinger changed? Still don't root for him, but man he's the type of leader I wish we had. Today sucks.

Yep, this one didn't age well...
MooreTrucker
AG
Your Friend said:

He's confident but I wouldn't say he's cocky or arrogant. He's a fierce competitor but plays with class. Gotta love Sam

Then you need to look up the definition of cocky and arrogant.

Of course, you as a sip can say he's not because he probably slightly less arrogant than most sips so it's kinda relative I guess.
Wildcat
AG
Am I the only one that thinks Sam was an FAS baby?
Loyalty
AG
Where is 1976, tangelox and little friend?

Erlinger. 4 pics vs lowly TCU and another loss. Oh ya, he's "better than Mond" beahahaha!!
stick93
AG
MooreTrucker said:

#Mke said:

I used to hate Sam Ehlinger. Cocky, arrogant, typical Longhorn. I really don't hate him anymore. Watching him play these last two years has made me realize that he's everything I wish we had in an A&M QB. He wills his team to victory. He makes big, game-changing plays with his arm and his legs. For me, he's just hard to hate now. Anybody else's opinion on Sam Ehlinger changed? Still don't root for him, but man he's the type of leader I wish we had. Today sucks.

Did he not make "big, game-changing plays with his arm" yesterday?
Muy
AG
Sam is a great player. Fast, decisive, and has a rocket arm. Plus he's very young.

We're talking about TCU's quarterback, right?
Muy
AG
MooreTrucker said:

Your Friend said:

He's confident but I wouldn't say he's cocky or arrogant. He's a fierce competitor but plays with class. Gotta love Sam

Then you need to look up the definition of cocky and arrogant.

Of course, you as a sip can say he's not because he probably slightly less arrogant than most sips so it's kinda relative I guess.

"Longhorn nation..... WE'RE BAAAAAAAAAAAACK!"
Madman
AG

A New Hope
Your Friend said:

Our front 7 is outstanding at stopping the run. Ossai is the best LB we've had in a long time. We need to improve the pass rush. We have new faces at CB (even newer after Saturday) and are banged up at safety and nickel. I don't think raw talent in the secondary is an issue. I'm hopeful Orlando can get something going scheme wise because we're completedly out of position a lot, particularly against LSU.

I was actually somewhat pleased with the defense overall on Saturday. Hubbard and Wallace are legit playmakers and we kept them in check.
Pooka says hi.
ApachePilot
AG
Madman said:

MooreTrucker
AG
stick93 said:

MooreTrucker said:

#Mke said:

Did he not make "big, game-changing plays with his arm" yesterday?

Well yeah, he did do that...
MooreTrucker
AG
Muy said:

Sam is a great player. Fast, decisive, and has a rocket arm. Plus he's very young.

We're talking about TCU's quarterback, right?

That guy is Max. Close though.
Jock 07
AG
Texan1976 said:

Texas would curb stomp A&M this year.
I'm sure they would at least curb stomp Iowa state tornadoes, right ******?
usmcbrooks
Madman said:

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.