Sam Ehlinger

19,826 Views | 158 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by usmcbrooks
Science Denier
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
tangelox said:

You haven't played LSU yet so it's impossible to compare that. However, the aggies throw the ball more times per game than Texas so your whole tard, sip T-shirt rant seems pointless. You don't appear to have watched an A&M game this year, maybe you are a sip or a tard.
Wanna wager that we throw it more than 48 times against LSU? We threw 42 times vs Clemson and 49 times vs Auburn. That 49 will be an anomaly for the year. Counting total season average is stupid for us because half our games are against puds. I don't count puds when really doing any analysis, because in the SEC we have so few of them, that's why at this point, the average per game is skewed.

I can understand some dumbass Big 12 fan confusing puds with conference games because for you, they are the same.
LOL OLD
tangelox
I would bet you throw 45, you may not get to 48 your coach likes to slow down losses to keep them close. You have thrown the ball far more as a percentage of your plays than the longhorns. With your oline I would assume that increases as you get into your insane schedule.
tangelox
Wouldn't "puds" decrease the season average don't you flex your SECSEC muscle against "puds" and establish the run?
Science Denier
AG
tangelox said:

Wouldn't "puds" decrease the season average don't you flex your SECSEC muscle against "puds" and establish the run?
Maybe that's why sippy has fewer passing attempts that A&M now? Half our games have been against top 10 teams.

Can't say I pay much attention to puds, or our stats around them because we play so few during the year. Big 12 should be the expert in this category
LOL OLD
tangelox
Ill leave this conversation with this. 1 fan base in the country, and I would assume even in your case it's a vocal minority, would take Mond over Ellinger. That doesn't make you smarter than the rest of the country, no matter how much the echo chamber here will pretend it does. If you will move the wager down from 48 to 45 passes vs LSU, hit me up, I'll take the wager.
technoviking
AG
tangelox said:

Ill leave this conversation with this. 1 fan base in the country, and I would assume even in your case it's a vocal minority, would take Mond over Ellinger. That doesn't make you smarter than the rest of the country, no matter how much the echo chamber here will pretend it does. If you will move the wager down from 48 to 45 passes vs LSU, hit me up, I'll take the wager.

Feel better now? Kindly **** off.
Your Friend
jblaschke said:

tangelox said:

You haven't played LSU yet so it's impossible to compare that. However, the aggies throw the ball more times per game than Texas so your whole tard, sip T-shirt rant seems pointless. You don't appear to have watched an A&M game this year, maybe you are a sip or a tard.
Wanna wager that we throw it more than 48 times against LSU? We threw 42 times vs Clemson and 49 times vs Auburn. That 49 will be an anomaly for the year. Counting total season average is stupid for us because half our games are against puds. I don't count puds when really doing any analysis, because in the SEC we have so few of them, that's why at this point, the average per game is skewed.

I can understand some dumbass Big 12 fan confusing puds with conference games because for you, they are the same.

The sec has more "puds" than the Big 12
Science Denier
AG
Your Friend said:

jblaschke said:

tangelox said:

Big 12 is a conference of puds.
Baylor, Kansas and tard are given bottom dwellers. However, even the teams that were supposed to be good totally suck.
TCU lost to SMU (LMAO)
WVA got the everlivin' **** kicked out of them by Missouri
Iowa State damn near lost to Northern Iowa
Kansas State, which may actually be your second best team had to have a miracle to beat Mississippi State, which probably won't have a winning conference record this year (congrats on that conference defining win)
Hell, your team had to cheat to squeak by Oklahoma State.

And when I said "your" team, I meant the team you root for.
LOL OLD
Faustus
jblaschke said:

Your Friend said:

jblaschke said:

tangelox said:

Big 12 is a conference of puds.
Baylor, Kansas and tard are given bottom dwellers. However, even the teams that were supposed to be good totally suck.
TCU lost to SMU (LMAO)
WVA got the everlivin' **** kicked out of them by Missouri
Iowa State damn near lost to Northern Iowa
Kansas State, which may actually be your second best team had to have a miracle to beat Mississippi State, which probably won't have a winning conference record this year (congrats on that conference defining win)
Hell, your team had to cheat to squeak by Oklahoma State.

And when I said "your" team, I meant the team you root for.

The key point in this slam dunk was naming three teams without reference to any of their results this season. Following that up with two losses and a near loss by other BIg 12 teams was just icing on the cake.

It's going to take the better part of the night, but I will research to see if there is even a loss out there by an SEC cellar dweller that may bear mentioning. This is just doing due diligence, as it's hard to see how anything could be worse than what Jb posted. There might not be any losses at all, much less hilariously historic gaffes.

Flexbone
tangelox said:

I would bet you throw 45, you may not get to 48 your coach likes to slow down losses to keep them close. You have thrown the ball far more as a percentage of your plays than the longhorns. With your oline I would assume that increases as you get into your insane schedule.

Why would he slow down when our defense is light years better than your absolutely terrible defense? How many yards would Bo Nix throw for on Texas' horrendous secondary? 400? He threw for 100 against us.

You realize controlling possession of the ball is actually a strategy that teams that actually win national titles use, correct? Hurry up, Air Raid teams have yet to sniff one. Why? Because their defenses are garbage, often due to talent but just as much due to being exhausted. Teams that win national titles protect their defense because they're not stupid enough to believe the offenses only job is to score. That isn't their only job.
Flexbone
tangelox said:

You've polled every fan base in America? Ehlinger is an average QB. He plays a terrible schedule with hardly any NFL talent on it.
Your Friend
Flexbone said:

tangelox said:

Why would he slow down when our defense is light years better than your absolutely terrible defense? How many yards would Bo Nix throw for on Texas' horrendous secondary? 400? He threw for 100 against us.

You realize controlling possession of the ball is actually a strategy that teams that actually win national titles use, correct? Hurry up, Air Raid teams have yet to sniff one. Why? Because their defenses are garbage, often due to talent but just as much due to being exhausted. Teams that win national titles protect their defense because they're not stupid enough to believe the offenses only job is to score. That isn't their only job.

How's that working out?
Flexbone
Your Friend said:

Flexbone said:

tangelox said:

How's that working out?

Well, our record through our coach's first year and to now is better than yours. How's yours working out? We've lost to #1 and #7. You just went down to the wire, and should have lost, to Oklahoma State. Do you have an actual counter argument to my point? Or is your counter argument that because we won't win an N.C. in Year 2 while playing in the toughest and most talented division in football, what we do won't work?
tangelox
Why would you ever let a freshman throw when you can run for 200 yards?
Your Friend
Why should we have lost to Ok St?
David_Puddy
AG
Your Friend said:

Have you seen Sam Ehlinger play in person? With as much as you're on here e-defending him on a daily basis, it's almost like you'd be at every game, you weird b-stard.
Old McDonald
he put up 400 yards on a defense with two dbs and an lb projected to go in the first two rounds next year
Flexbone
tshirtmoron said:

he put up 400 yards on a defense with two dbs and an lb projected to go in the first two rounds next year

How did Kellen Mond do against Clemson last year? Did they get anyone drafted?
Flexbone
Your Friend said:

Because they outplayed you? Did you watch the game?
Flexbone
tangelox said:

Why would you ever let a freshman throw when you can run for 200 yards?

Let's compare our "bad" defensive games to yours.
tangelox
Again I don't have a yours I root for both teams, I just think ellngher is a very good college qb. Also their is no way to compare the defenses the offenses they have played aren't at all comparable. LSU at the end of the year maybe the only real comparison. That being said no doubt A&M has the better secondary. UT seems to play the run well but it's the same issue, why would anyone try and establish the run against them.
Your Friend
Flexbone said:

Your Friend said:

I think you need to rewatch the game
tangelox
Okie state was two muffed punts away from being blown out, Texas wasn't out played in that game.
Old McDonald
how'd he do two weeks ago?
Flexbone
tshirtmoron said:

how'd he do two weeks ago?

Are we judging QBs on their worst games?
Flexbone
tangelox said:

Okie state was two muffed punts away from being blown out, Texas wasn't out played in that game.

Uh, Texas was 2 fgs that Gundy didn't kick from being tied. Are you really trying to argue that MUFFED PUNTS aren't part of a team's play? Are interceptions? Fumbles? Oregon State scored the same number of points against Oklahoma State.

it's pretty obvious that LSUs defense sucks right now. Losing the guys they lost and running that offense are taking their toll.
David_Puddy
AG
Your Friend said:

Flexbone said:

Your Friend said:

Does it ever get exhausting being on here all day e-defending a school that you didn't go to? Jesus, I guess your job isn't important enough for your company to notice that you don't do sh-t for them.
technoviking
AG
tangelox said:

Again I don't have a yours I root for both teams, I just think ellngher is a very good college qb. Also their is no way to compare the defenses the offenses they have played aren't at all comparable. LSU at the end of the year maybe the only real comparison. That being said no doubt A&M has the better secondary. UT seems to play the run well but it's the same issue, why would anyone try and establish the run against them.

You're insinuating that Clemson is not a good offensive team?

I thought you left. Why don't you take your turn in Ehlingers glory hole over on a horn board if you like the guy so much.
tangelox
Absolutely muffed punts happen once or twice per year. Happening twice in a game is rare. First was a freshman being a freshman 2nd was a coaching issue. It happens but I'd say its more rare than Gundy baking weird decisions on offense.
technoviking
AG
Flexbone said:

tangelox said:

Uh, Texas was 2 fgs that Gundy didn't kick from being tied. Are you really trying to argue that MUFFED PUNTS aren't part of a team's play? Are interceptions? Fumbles? Oregon State scored the same number of points against Oklahoma State.

it's pretty obvious that LSUs defense sucks right now. Losing the guys they lost and running that offense are taking their toll.

TOP is going to kill that team down the stretch.
Your Friend
Muffed punts are a little different in that they are unforced errors. And Herman also passed on a FG attempt in the 2H. Either way, I'm not sure how anyone after watching that game could claim Ok St outplayed Texas.
tangelox
Clemson went up 24 to 3 and coasted. A&M was very good against the run vs Clemson. I was surprised to see them be so bad vs Auburn.
technoviking
AG
tangelox said:

Clemson went up 24 to 3 and coasted. A&M was very good against the run vs Clemson. I was surprised to see them be so bad vs Auburn.

Haha you don't know anything about A&M's team aside from the scores.
Flexbone
Your Friend said:

Flexbone said:

Your Friend said:

Which part? The part where Oklahoma State faked a FG because they got robbed from it being first and goal at the 3?
tangelox
I've watched All 3 Aggie games this year.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.