Why the sips outscoring Georgia is marvelous

8,486 Views | 51 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Rascal
Your Friend
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Flexbone said:

Your Friend said:

You spent all week crowing about how uga was gonna beat the brakes off of Texas. As a varsity level coach, what are your thoughts on last nights game?

I did? You sure? Show me. Because I had Texas +14.

Normal Georgia is much better than Texas. CFP#5 Georgia sans their DC and missing SIX starters on D? Different story.

The better question is this: if the SEC is so overrated...why are you and all the other T-shirt fans running around pounding your chests? Seems pretty contradictory, you ****ing ******.

Uga wasn't missing 6 defensive starters, they were missing 3. And Texas was without their best DB.
Flexbone
Your Friend said:

Flexbone said:

Your Friend said:

You spent all week crowing about how uga was gonna beat the brakes off of Texas. As a varsity level coach, what are your thoughts on last nights game?

I did? You sure? Show me. Because I had Texas +14.

Normal Georgia is much better than Texas. CFP#5 Georgia sans their DC and missing SIX starters on D? Different story.

The better question is this: if the SEC is so overrated...why are you and all the other T-shirt fans running around pounding your chests? Seems pretty contradictory, you ****ing ******.

Uga wasn't missing 6 defensive starters, they were missing 3. And Texas was without their best DB.

They were missing 6.
Your Friend
Would you pls list the 6? I'd like to double check my source
David_Puddy
AG
Your Friend said:

Jesus Christ you are pathetic. Don't you have anything better to do with your time? I can't imagine what you do for a living that allows you to spend so much time here along with I'm sure the amount of time you spend on the Texas sites, as a t-shirt Concordia graduate.
Joe Exotic
AG
Your Friend said:

You aren't a longhorn and never will be. Think about that.
saw em off
All I got to say is we better beat GA next year because if we don't,we'll never hear the end of it.
GAC06
AG
saw em off said:

All I got to say is we better beat GA next year because if we don't,we'll never hear the end of it.

And they better beat LSU
turboboost
AG
This thread won't age well...

That is the luckiest team I've ever seen besides the 2013 Auburn team (or whatever year that was). Actually it will be a good thing to see those *******s bring their game up. It won't change a damn thing over here in BCS!

LSU will **** the bed playing these ****ers next year and yes I'm pulling for the Tigers to mutilate them but we saw what Georgia didn't do. We all hate them but let's give them losers credit for catching their opponent with their guard down and laying a left uppercut to the chin.

Expect the bevo mouthbreathers to be in another NY6 bowl or playoffs next year. I as well expect to meet them Socs (We're the greasers) at the park for a brawl from hell! It would be glorious to play them ************ in a big bowl! I hope it happens (and I'm in the DO NOT PLAY Club)! **** them and **** them hard as hell! I wish I played football again and would love to catch one of those cow smoking dildo pullin chumps on a crossing route!

Expect them ****ers to have a winning season and we play them in a bowl game. I think the stage has been set and the stage was set with a luck 7 point win against Georgia. WE GOT THIS!

PosterFormallyKnownAsRojo
AG
The tale of the BDF tape:

Only 1 BDF team had less than 4 losses (OU)
60% of BDF teams finished with at least 6 losses.
No BDF team has ever won a CFP game (when such are even invited to the playoffs) much less won it all.
Only 2 BDF teams have stadiums seating over 75,000.

This data alone demonstrates the patsy schools that are members. Bot t.u. and OU should be at worst 8-1 in conference play every single year given the other "powerhouse" programs. Every year.

The tale of the Your Friend tape:
"Your Friend" never attended t.u. But, he did pick up a Longhorn shirt at Wal-Mart that was 50% off, thus becoming an officially certified Longhorn fan, and speaks of "us Longhorns".
Posts more on a team's fan site that plays in another conference than on "his team's" fan site.

Both the BDF and Your Friend are all dime store hat and no cattle.
Rascal
AG
Muy said:

3 turnovers
No tackling
A 60+ yard punt... but the kicker's knee was down, so tu gets the ball inside the 25 of UGA
Another punt screwup giving tu the ball at midfield

And yet still just a 7 point ending.
The fact that tu gained only 355 yards of total offense, yet still out gained Georgia by 50 yards should tell you how pathetic the Georgia offensive game plan and execution was. And the Defensive game plan and scheme was just as bad.

Sorry, but a 355 yard offensive performance (3.5 yards per carry and less than 200 yards in the air) is not a beat down of an SEC team.

Sips should be congratulated for being laser focused and motivated to play, but this wasn't really that impressive of a win considering Georgia spotted them 10 early points and effectively turned the ball over 3 times on their side of the 50 yard line, all in the first 20 mins of the game.
APHIS AG
Your Friend said:

We also stated that if the UGA team that almost beat Bama shows up, t.u. had no chance however, if it is the team that felt that they belonged in the NC 4 games showed up, t.u. had a chance.

Well, the team that showed up was the team that thought they belonged in the NC games.

Just like Auburn last year and KSU the year we beat them for the Big XII title.

What amuses me about our game with KSU is that even Snyder stated in a news article after they lost to Purdue, "The Aggies beat us twice".

So congratulations on t.u. beating Georgia.
Muy
AG
Don't get me wrong; it's cute how a 4-loss season makes the sips feel they are back, but while they played well for who they are, if Georgia even halfway showed up this is a UGA easy win.
AG
The tiger fans will brutalize them. It will be so entertaining.
Roman Moronie
You guys should make "wait till next year" one of your yells. Nothing beats experience
Your Friend
Rascal said:

Muy said:

3 turnovers
No tackling
A 60+ yard punt... but the kicker's knee was down, so tu gets the ball inside the 25 of UGA

The fact that tu gained only 355 yards of total offense, yet still out gained Georgia by 50 yards should tell you how pathetic the Georgia offensive game plan and execution was. And the Defensive game plan and scheme was just as bad.

Sorry, but a 355 yard offensive performance (3.5 yards per carry and less than 200 yards in the air) is not a beat down of an SEC team.

Sips should be congratulated for being laser focused and motivated to play, but this wasn't really that impressive of a win considering Georgia spotted them 10 early points and effectively turned the ball over 3 times on their side of the 50 yard line, all in the first 20 mins of the game.

Uh, it was an impressive win and it was absolutely a beat down of an sec team. (I've rewatched it 6 times already.) I scoured the atm football board after the game and most of your Aggie brethren agree.
GAC06
AG
A one score win over a disinterested, sloppy team isn't a "beat down" you creepy loser
petey88
Your Friend said:

Rascal said:

Muy said:

3 turnovers
No tackling

Uh, it was an impressive win and it was absolutely a beat down of an sec team. (I've rewatched it 6 times already.) I scoured the atm football board after the game and most of your Aggie brethren agree.

why don't you just go away ?

Nobody really cares about continual stoopid observations, you are wasting your time and ours.

Get a life, kid
Rascal
AG
Your Friend said:

Rascal said:

Muy said:

3 turnovers
No tackling

#delusional
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.