Sips talking trash on A&M c/o 19

18,306 Views | 162 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by LatinAggie1997
Ronnie Mund
How long do you want to ignore this user?
What about 74 years? Or 63?

Doofus.
LatinAggie1997
AG
Texan1976 said:

If you nut squeezing dorks ever won something that mattered, you wouldn't shut up about it for 70 years.

You elect to wave dildos, are in a crappy conference, have a horrible athletic record that is closing in on a decade, and yet still believe "You are Texas".

Flexbone
Texan1976 said:

If you nut squeezing dorks ever won something that mattered, you wouldn't shut up about it for 70 years.
We've won a lot of things that matter a lot more recent than that, and you don't hear us going on and on about it.

My favorite part about you is all your professed "confidence" in Herman and what you believe (read: hope and pray) he's "building." Yet here you are,every day, trying to convince us all to agree with you. In reality, you're trying to convince yourself. If you actually believed it, you wouldn't be here. We actually DO believe Jimbo Fisher will do so, and thus, we aren't wasting our time trying to convince you and the noodle-armed tools that go to/went to Texas of that on a message board. Good grief, what a toolbox of a fanbase.
VivaLaLefty
AG
It's funny how they love to remind everyone that "we're Texas."

Based on what I've seen of Austin and the school there, and what I know about this great state, Texas A&M represents more of the values of Texas than they ever will.

We're Texas. You're has-beens
We SECeded where others failed.
Flexbone
VivaLaLefty said:

It's funny how they love to remind everyone that "we're Texas."

Based on what I've seen of Austin and the school there, and what I know about this great state, Texas A&M represents more of the values of Texas than they ever will.

We're Texas. You're has-beens
There's absolutely no doubt. Texas A&M, it's values, people and culture are a LOT more representative of this state than Texas is. It's not even debatable.
David_Puddy
AG
Chosen One said:

Flexbone said:

These historical arguments they always revert to always amuse me. How is 2005 relevant today? None of the coaches or players from that team have anything to do with this one. The only common ground is that the same fans cheer for the same laundry. One has absolutely nothing to do with the other. Do you pop in a VHS tape and re-watch the 2005 season? The 1963 season? No. Nobody today cares. It has absolutely zero link to what will happen today or in the future. If it was related at all, Texas wouldn't suck so royally like they do. I wonder if Nebraska and Notre Dame fans are this unrealistic? Texas hasn't dominated their own conference since the 1970s. FOUR decades ago.
Aggies never dominated anything ever. My kids have seen Texas play for 2 national titles. Your grand parents have never seen Texas A&M play for one. In ANY major sport. Well there is the meat judging thing you guys are great at.

Seriously, I don't get it, how do you still act like arrogant mouth breathers. There is nothing there to be proud of. You did have that one year with your QB won the Heisman, an award he probably didn't deserve.

BTW I saw JFF in Dallas a few days ago, I gave him 10 bucks and told him I wish it could have been more.

Is it a comeback if he never did anything when he was there?

So if you truly believe this, why the hell are you on here everyday? To "put us in check" as a 50+ year old idiot who went to MINNY GD STATE? Good thing there are bitter Aggie obsessed dildos guys like you here keeping us in line or e-things would really get out of e-hand!

Also BADAZZ that you ran into Johnny in Dallas and gave him $10!!! I'm sure he really appreciated that. Did you also talk to him about all of your high level Aggie friends that could probably get him a job? Were you up in Dallas on business since you OWN YOUR OWN F'ING COMPANY?

God bless, it's imbeciles like you as to why I consistently visit this board. Like all of your supposed Aggie buddies, we're not laughing with you fella......
David_Puddy
AG

Quote:

Chosen One
In reply to Flexbone 11:25a

Seriously, I don't get it, how do you still act like arrogant mouth breathers. There is nothing there to be proud of.

This something you show your kids when putting their t-shirt on them that they have to look forward to (assuming they're smarter than their dad and can actually get accepted)? Meanwhile, on the campus of a school that you didn't go to......

At least you can identify pretty well with all of these emo losers, since you act and portray yourself as a large dildo on this website on a daily basis. It's all starting to make sense now.
Caesar4
AG
Texan1976 said:

I'm not surprised that you would think that, considering that's all we hear from you and your ilk, your fond remembrances of championships from a different era. Such a loser mentality.
SidetrackAg
AG
Texan1976 said:

Dude, you're gonna have an aneurysm when we have a better record than your T-shirt school. Gonna be awesome wen the sips open with a loss to football powerhouse Maryland.
GAC06
AG
SidetrackAg said:

Texan1976 said:

Dude, you're gonna have an aneurysm when we have a better record than your T-shirt school. Gonna be awesome wen the sips open with a loss to football powerhouse Maryland.

Shouldn't he be used to it by now? He should be concerned with stringing two winning seasons together.
SidetrackAg
AG
GAC06 said:

SidetrackAg said:

Texan1976 said:

Shouldn't he be used to it by now? He should be concerned with stringing two winning seasons together.

If they string together a winning season this year, I would bet hermensa gets an extension @ $7.6mil/yr
ghollow
AG
David_Puddy said:

Quote:

Chosen One
In reply to Flexbone 11:25a

Seriously, I don't get it, how do you still act like arrogant mouth breathers. There is nothing there to be proud of.

This something you show your kids when putting their t-shirt on them that they have to look forward to (assuming they're smarter than their dad and can actually get accepted)? Meanwhile, on the campus of a school that you didn't go to......

At least you can identify pretty well with all of these emo losers, since you act and portray yourself as a large dildo on this website on a daily basis. It's all starting to make sense now.
Did you ever notice that in all the pictures of the "Great Dildo Event" there seems to be more guys grabbing dildos than the girls.
I still can't believe that an event like that happened at a major university.
So the greatest civilization is one where all citizens are equally armed and can only be persuaded, never forced. It removes force from the equation... and that's why carrying a gun is a civilized act.
goodAg80
AG
My poor ****ing kids didn't get to witness a game like this.

Flexbone
Why wouldn't their history will them through a game like that?

Weird.
Your Friend
Don't care, got Herman
Ronnie Mund
Don't care, got Herman
goodAg80
AG
Don't care, got Herman!
Caesar4
AG
Your Friend said:

Don't care, got Herman
That's not an accomplishment, that's an affliction.

Similar to:
  • got Diabetes
  • got Polio
  • got Influenza

The worry for y'all is that the sip players catch "Herman" illness, too.
SidetrackAg
AG
Quote:

Don't care, got Herman
Herman aint sht
David_Puddy
AG
Your Friend said:

Don't care, got Herman

Good luck with your "catch," you noodle armed creeper.
SidetrackAg
AG
Stolen from LBB, but he said we could do whatever with it:

Since Texas A&M joined the SEC in 2012-2013:

Football
Ags 51-27
Sips 40-36

MBB
Ags 121-79
Sips 110-92

Baseball
Ags 226-110
Sips 176-137

Soccer (Didn't include ties)
Ags 106-30
Sips 66-43

WBB
Ags 143-60
Sips 138-64

Softball
Ags 228-97
Sips 204-103
Chosen One
SidetrackAg said:

Quote:

Don't care, got Herman
Herman aint sht
He beat Jimbo's ass, with a lot less talent.
SidetrackAg
AG
Chosen One said:

SidetrackAg said:

Quote:

Don't care, got Herman
Herman aint sht
Chad Morris beat herman's ass with a lot less talent. What's your point? One game means nothing. If it did we could go around saying Sumlin was a better coach than Saban. You poor thing
Flexbone
Chosen One said:

SidetrackAg said:

Quote:

Don't care, got Herman
Herman aint sht
Oh, hell yes. Let's extend this logic further, shall we?

You're a ****ing moron, dude.
SidetrackAg
AG
That's all that chode has to hang his hat on for his tshirt school
David_Puddy
AG
SidetrackAg said:

Football
Ags 51-27
Sips 40-36

MBB
Ags 121-79
Sips 110-92

Baseball
Ags 226-110
Sips 176-137

Ags 106-30
Sips 66-43

WBB
Ags 143-60
Sips 138-64

Softball
Ags 228-97
Sips 204-103

All of these T-shirt dumbasses are going to ignore this post.
Ronnie Mund
SidetrackAg just got home from Chipotle after eating a double steak, double guac burrito, pulled his pants around his ankles, let out a pressure fart, and took a steaming, corn and salsa laced sh*t on tshirt teasips. Poor teasips.
RGLAG85
AG
David_Puddy said:

SidetrackAg said:

Football
Ags 51-27
Sips 40-36

MBB
Ags 121-79
Sips 110-92

Baseball
Ags 226-110
Sips 176-137

Ags 106-30
Sips 66-43

WBB
Ags 143-60
Sips 138-64

Softball
Ags 228-97
Sips 204-103

All of these T-shirt dumbasses are going to ignore this post.
Just as he ignored the 21-14 post.
goodAg80
AG
Where did they all go?
LatinAggie1997
AG
I believe we've been superior in T&F as well.
DatTallArchitect
AG
Chosen One said:

Aggies never dominated anything ever. My kids have seen Texas play for 2 national titles. Your grand parents have never seen Texas A&M play for one. In ANY major sport. Well there is the meat judging thing you guys are great at.
I've seen Texas A&M compete for national titles, and even win some. In fact, I've seen that within the last 10 years, so your kids could have seen them win some real titles as well.
stick93
AG
SidetrackAg said:

Football
Ags 51-27
Sips 40-36

MBB
Ags 121-79
Sips 110-92

Baseball
Ags 226-110
Sips 176-137

Ags 106-30
Sips 66-43

WBB
Ags 143-60
Sips 138-64

Softball
Ags 228-97
Sips 204-103

Sample size much too small. If it doesn't include 1939 it is invalid.

Edit: it must also include 2005-6 season to be valid as well. All horns(especially the T-shirt variety)under the age of 45 need to be able to claim their national championship.
SidetrackAg
jrwoodchuck
SidetrackAg said:

Football
Ags 51-27
Sips 40-36

MBB
Ags 121-79
Sips 110-92

Baseball
Ags 226-110
Sips 176-137

Ags 106-30
Sips 66-43

WBB
Ags 143-60
Sips 138-64

Softball
Ags 228-97
Sips 204-103

SidetrackAg
AG
SidetrackAg said:

Football
Ags 51-27
Sips 40-36

MBB
Ags 121-79
Sips 110-92

Baseball
Ags 226-110
Sips 176-137

Ags 106-30
Sips 66-43

WBB
Ags 143-60
Sips 138-64

Softball
Ags 228-97
Sips 204-103

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.