Sips talking trash on A&M c/o 19

18,315 Views | 162 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by LatinAggie1997
Texasteasipper
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Flexbone said:

Texasteasipper said:

technoviking said:

Stevetex. said:

Your Friend said:

5 Star wr Jordan Whittington commits to Texas

Don't forget Calvin.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DX9Z5vFVAAAs7zG?format=jpg

Congrats! You're counting on a transfer to anchor your Oline to protect your concussion-prone QB. Y'all win the hype trophy yet again!

Hype trophy? Lol. The dude has years of play at the college level already. Least amount of hype needed. There was a reason all these teams were after him. Starts LT immediately and gets current slated LT back inside towards his strength. Its a big time get for the Texas line next year whether yall admit it or not.

This O-Line and D-Line haul the Horns pulled in this class is very solid despite all the 7 on 7 BS comments from aggies all year. Expect another good haul in trenches next year as well.

And you guys dont have any commits right now that I would trade for current QB commit Rochon Johnson.

That's because you're a dumb**** who still doesn't realize that championship teams (of real leagues) are built in the trenches. Your coach is a thin skinned weird dbag who will be there another 3 years.

Haha. Yea, I'm the dumb**** here. That is funny. Texas just landed OT Calvin Anderson, an OL JC transfer Grady, and like 6 total new OL added to roster. A very solid DL class to boot. And your dumb ass is still pushing this fake Texas 7 on 7 team propaganda? LMAO.

Texas will be getting another strong haul in the trenches next year as well.

So what current trench player you have committed should Texas want to trade complete STUD QB commit Roschon Johnson for?? The most valuable position in football? Lol, you ******.
trm94
AG
Numbers versus talent in the trenches. Sips have absolutely none of the second
Texasteasipper
trm94 said:

Saying this same propaganda narrative doesn't make it true. And Hermans 2nd full class will be strong in the trenches in 2019, AGAIN.

Like it or not boys n girls. Herman will prove this next class he is a recruiting machine, and not just in Texas. He is going to pull studs from out of state consistently moving forward.

This belief around here that Jimbo will dominate Herman in recruiting will prove itself to be false next February. Though they made be close... there will be no domination by the aggies. Book mark this thread and lets revisit in 11 months. Herman isnt playing around. Prepare yourselves and you were warned.
Stevetex.
trm94 said:

That stupid also.

Auburn wanted Calvin. Sounds like he was good enough to play for the SEC., just didn't want to.
MD20/20
AG
Say man, do you have an actual job where you have to show up and do stuff?
Cooter Brown is my designated driver.
Chosen One
Thought I would check in to see if the hate was still strong over here. still is.

Our new OT just pushed Texas to the 10+ level next year. By adding two guys that will immediately start on the oline it moves guys Texas played last year at OT over to their more natural position of guard and center. Texas will likely have 5 new starters on the oline next year and it will be a very very good line once they get used to playing together.

Oh and since you guys are so fixated on the big uglies. I fully expect Texas to land Tyler Johnson, DeMarvin Leal, Javonne Sheperd, and I'm about 50/50 on Kenyon Green.

Lots of good twitter stuff going on after their unofficial visits to Austin over the last couple weeks.

Heisenberg01
AG
We get it... you and Chimp Brown are predicting tu to go 11-1 and make the playoffs for the 5th year in a row. Let's see how your predictions play out when tu loses 6 games again.
Texasteasipper
MD20/20 said:

Say man, do you have an actual job where you have to show up and do stuff?

No. I live in a trailer park and collect food stamps.
Texasteasipper
Heisenberg01 said:

We get it... you and Chimp Brown are predicting tu to go 11-1 and make the playoffs for the 5th year in a row. Let's see how your predictions play out when tu loses 6 games again.

What are your win predictions for Jimbo year 1?
Silent For Too Long
You morons have 3 commits, zero O line commits, and ya'll are already guaranteeing the best o line recruiting class in history and a national championship next year.

Don't ever change, t-shirts.
Heisenberg01
AG
Texasteasipper said:

Heisenberg01 said:

What are your win predictions for Jimbo year 1?

Well Sumlin put in a floor of 7-5, so at least that, which would be better than Coach Purple-Nurple's 6-6. I bet I predict our win total within +/-4 games which Chimp & Chosen we're unable to do.

I take it you are on the vomit orange koolaid train as well and are willing to predict tu to the playoffs like your other moronic counterparts.
Flexbone
Chosen One said:

Thought I would check in to see if the hate was still strong over here. still is.

Our new OT just pushed Texas to the 10+ level next year. By adding two guys that will immediately start on the oline it moves guys Texas played last year at OT over to their more natural position of guard and center. Texas will likely have 5 new starters on the oline next year and it will be a very very good line once they get used to playing together.

Oh and since you guys are so fixated on the big uglies. I fully expect Texas to land Tyler Johnson, DeMarvin Leal, Javonne Sheperd, and I'm about 50/50 on Kenyon Green.

Lots of good twitter stuff going on after their unofficial visits to Austin over the last couple weeks.

Hahahaha. You are such an imbecile.

With every post, you prove to be an absolute idiot. Texas' OL won't be great next year. It won't be good next year either. You don't understand football or sports in general. An OL like that pile of **** doesn't become good over one offseason by adding transfers. This idea that a draft eligible player at a HUGE position like LT is one of the best in the sport would transfer rather than enter the draft is hilarious. You morons are so gullible. Auburn wanted him? Of course programs want a guy with experience like that. He's depth for them and for us. You guys seem to be confused. He may be the best OL on YOUR roster. That doesn't mean much.
Flexbone
Texasteasipper said:

trm94 said:

Saying this same propaganda narrative doesn't make it true. And Hermans 2nd full class will be strong in the trenches in 2019, AGAIN.

Like it or not boys n girls. Herman will prove this next class he is a recruiting machine, and not just in Texas. He is going to pull studs from out of state consistently moving forward.

This belief around here that Jimbo will dominate Herman in recruiting will prove itself to be false next February. Though they made be close... there will be no domination by the aggies. Book mark this thread and lets revisit in 11 months. Herman isnt playing around. Prepare yourselves and you were warned.

What's he going to do to all the sudden become a not weird dbag and a good coach? It's pretty obvious his best play is hiring a former bartender dip**** to handle the "business" side of things. All of you will be here in 3 years telling us how you knew back then (now) he wasn't going to work out. I can already tell where this is going.
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
Texasteasipper said:

trm94 said:

Bookmarked. lol
Ronnie Mund
tshirts literally spending their entire Sunday evening on an Aggie message board. Lol.
David_Puddy
AG
t-shirt sipper was on here at midnight on a Sunday asking strangers on the internet for win predictions. Good God.

And Chose Minny State was on here at 10 pm just "checking in." I wonder what an Aggie did to them to cause so much hatred and vitriol.
trm94
AG
Sips are getting nobody good on OL - congrats on a transfer from Rice. I would say he's smart, but he cow-towed to Momma (literally), and picked a team where he will get zero actual coaching to improve draft position.

Kid should have gone somewhere he could actually succeed. And if you think Hand is a good "coach", you should have some words with Auburn. He's terrible
Texasteasipper
David_Puddy said:

t-shirt sipper was on here at midnight on a Sunday asking strangers on the internet for win predictions. Good God.

And Chose Minny State was on here at 10 pm just "checking in." I wonder what an Aggie did to them to cause so much hatred and vitriol.

LMAO! These types of responses crack me up. Look at this ***** post history. Like 99% Texas.
Ronnie Mund
Texasteasipper said:

David_Puddy said:

LMAO! These types of responses crack me up. Look at this ***** post history. Like 99% Texas.
100% of your posts are on an Aggie website defending the honor of an athletic program composed of 18-22 year olds.
Your Friend
Ronnie you doing the texags bracket challenge?
Jock 07
AG
Texasteasipper said:

trm94 said:

Book mark this thread and lets revisit in 11 months.

What's the point? You'll be on your 5th new handle by then after being dead ass wrong. Again.
David_Puddy
AG
Texasteasipper said:

David_Puddy said:

You were too dumb to get into the school that you're on here everyday defending and you're also really bad at math.
Chosen One
David_Puddy said:

What makes you think I hate aggies? One of my true mentors growing up played football for A&M, his name was Leonard Odom. I have more buddies that went to A&M than went to Texas. I have high school buddies that played for Jackie. One of my buddies spends most every Saturday golfing with people like RC Slocum, and Jackie Sherrill. Up until my generation, every member of my family that went to College went to Texas. I didn't for two reasons, first, I got a full ride to wrestle at Minn State, and I wanted to get out of Texas.

If I hate anything, it's the arrogance from a bunch of guys whose team has never won jack, but like to look down on anyone and everyone else. Best advise I ever got about my under grad degree was this. Unless you are going to an Ivy league school, where you get your under-grad doesn't mean ***** Graduate school is where you need to look at reputation. And that came from an Aggie. A very rich Aggie. It didn't take me long to realize he was right.

But keep stroking your ego by acting like your under grad degree means more, I own my own company and maybe I will get an application from one of you self important aggies.
Flexbone
Chosen One said:

David_Puddy said:

What makes you think I hate aggies? One of my true mentors growing up played football for A&M, his name was Leonard Odom. I have more buddies that went to A&M than went to Texas. I have high school buddies that played for Jackie. One of my buddies spends most every Saturday golfing with people like RC Slocum, and Jackie Sherrill. Up until my generation, every member of my family that went to College went to Texas. I didn't for two reasons, first, I got a full ride to wrestle at Minn State, and I wanted to get out of Texas.

If I hate anything, it's the arrogance from a bunch of guys whose team has never won jack, but like to look down on anyone and everyone else. Best advise I ever got about my under grad degree was this. Unless you are going to an Ivy league school, where you get your under-grad doesn't mean ***** Graduate school is where you need to look at reputation. And that came from an Aggie. A very rich Aggie. It didn't take me long to realize he was right.

But keep stroking your ego by acting like your under grad degree means more, I own my own company and maybe I will get an application from one of you self important aggies.
You're lying. Lying. You were never an athlete anywhere. No former athlete - even at the lowest level like D3 - would sit on his computer and live vicariously through a bunch of kids that play for a school he never attended, and ESPECIALLY sit around talking recruiting smack acting like he has "sources" when all he has is the same dumbass subscription to the morons Texas' rivals and 247 sites have...just like everyone else. No former athlete would do that because any former athlete understands that high level competition is about a LOT more than that.

Arrogance from a bunch of guys whose team has never won jack? First of all, do you realize how ridiculously hypocritical you sound? You're on here puffing your 50+ year old chest about a team that plays for a school you never attended, AND who hasn't done jack **** in a decade. And you're talking about us doing that? No, A&M hasn't won a conference title in quite a while. But we've been a LOT better than your tshirt team has for a while now, and we've been doing it in a league where NOBODY from the league Texas is in would have sniffed a title since we've been here.

Second of all, you seem to be implying that it's ok for a fan of a team that's "won jack" at some undefined point in time to be arrogant. It isn't. You're a FAN. You had and have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with those games, that team, or anything else. You're just as logically connected to the Oregon State Beavers' football team as you are to Texas'. Fans of any team shouldn't be arrogant about anything because YOU didn't do anything. The Astros won the WS this year. I've been an Astros fan my entire life, the longest of any team I like. I'm not bragging about them doing anything, nor would I because that's ****ing stupid. It's entertainment, and has no actual impact on anyone's life (unless they're a complete loser that lacks any semblance of self esteem) other than those players and coaches and their families.

You never played, wrestled, or did anything anywhere. I know that because you're HERE. All the time. Every day. Nobody that actually did that would keep doing this.
BVAg85
AG
Where do you get your arrogance from? I don't recall Minn State winning anything.
MD20/20
AG
Ease up. The guy owns his own company. The grass is starting to grow now so he'll be busy mowing his mom's friends' yards during the day and too tired to go down in her basement to post at night.
Cooter Brown is my designated driver.
David_Puddy
AG
Chosen One said:

David_Puddy said:

My buddy Flexbone already did a good job of punching you in the balls, but I'll humor myself and respond as well. What arrogance are you speaking of and who are we looking down on? It all comes back to the fact that you're on here consistently talking sh-t about A&M when you went to f'ing Minnesota State. You're a Texas fan, just like the guys mowing rich people's yards are Texas fans. Those on here with Ag tags spent 4-5 years on Texas A&M's campus, so we've got a pride based on the fact that we went to classes, games, parties, bars, etc AT Texas A&M. If you don't understand the difference in trying to talk down on an Aggie alumni on behalf of Texas when you didn't go there, then maybe you're incapable of being helped. Pretty much all Texas grads/friends that I have do not care one bit to 1) hop on an Aggie website, 2) feel the need to e-defend their school to anyone especially Aggies, & 3) really spend their days trying to take shots at our school. Just like none of us have accounts on Orangebloods or sh-ggybevo, because it's ridiculously stupid and pathetic to do that and spend time on a school's board that we don't play any longer.

I have my undergrad and graduate degree from A&M and I'm a 50% owner in my company as well and I'm a lot younger than you......so f-cking what? You calling us "self important" when you felt the need to type out that whole post about owning a business, having buddies that play golf with RC and Jackie, etc is drenched in irony just like your e-face was e-drenched in your own e-cum after how we closed on our 2018 recruiting class when you said we were going to completely strike out.
Flexbone
David_Puddy said:

Chosen One said:

David_Puddy said:

My buddy Flexbone already did a good job of punching you in the balls, but I'll humor myself and respond as well. What arrogance are you speaking of and who are we looking down on? It all comes back to the fact that you're on here consistently talking sh-t about A&M when you went to f'ing Minnesota State. You're a Texas fan, just like the guys mowing rich people's yards are Texas fans. Those on here with Ag tags spent 4-5 years on Texas A&M's campus, so we've got a pride based on the fact that we went to classes, games, parties, bars, etc AT Texas A&M. If you don't understand the difference in trying to talk down on an Aggie alumni on behalf of Texas when you didn't go there, then maybe you're incapable of being helped. Pretty much all Texas grads/friends that I have do not care one bit to 1) hop on an Aggie website, 2) feel the need to e-defend their school to anyone especially Aggies, & 3) really spend their days trying to take shots at our school. Just like none of us have accounts on Orangebloods or sh-ggybevo, because it's ridiculously stupid and pathetic to do that and spend time on a school's board that we don't play any longer.

I have my undergrad and graduate degree from A&M and I'm a 50% owner in my company as well and I'm a lot younger than you......so f-cking what? You calling us "self important" when you felt the need to type out that whole post about owning a business, having buddies that play golf with RC and Jackie, etc is drenched in irony just like your e-face was e-drenched in your own e-cum after how we closed on our 2018 recruiting class when you said we were going to completely strike out.
Absolutely owned. Holy Lord.
Chosen One
Sorry flex, but making random judgments about me doesn't count as owning me. And yes I spent 5 years at MSU I even wrestled a couple guys that went on to the Olympics. I also played football and ran track in high school.

Like i have always said, all you guys have on anyone here is calling them t-shirt fans. The fact that some guys do so without the Ag-Tag is pretty funny.

And yes, you guys are arrogant, just look at how you talk about Tech grads or Baylor grads. Par for the course here. Have a great day.
David_Puddy
AG
Chosen One said:

Sorry flex, but making random judgments about me doesn't count as owning me. And yes I spent 5 years at MSU I even wrestled a couple guys that went on to the Olympics. I also played football and ran track in high school.

Like i have always said, all you guys have on anyone here is calling them t-shirt fans. The fact that some guys do so without the Ag-Tag is pretty funny.

And yes, you guys are arrogant, just look at how you talk about Tech grads or Baylor grads. Par for the course here. Have a great day.

You continue to be a completely self unaware jackass, no matter how many times you get called to the proverbial mat, which is a term we know you can relate to. You're on here constantly talking sh-t about our school, yet we ended up with the same record as your t-shirt team did in football. Not sure how that classifies as arrogance when you're doing the EXACT same f'ing thing. Also, "all we have on here" is not just the fact that you dumbasses didn't attend UT, there is plenty more. The fact you finished with a lower seed than we did in hoops. The fact that your baseball team is unranked while we are #10. The plethora of unbelievably goofy sh-t that your football coach does including - mocking a college player openly on the sideline, walking off of a bus with a baseball bat and ring around his neck as if he was about to beat someone's ass before getting anally fisted by TCU, wearing a GD grill, and on and on and on. If Jimbo did that sh-t, I'd be pretty embarrassed.

There is hardly any talk about Tech since Dr. K isn't around here anymore. The talk about Baylor centers around the fact that Baylor is one of the most deplorable universities in the entire nation. If you disagree with that, then that further proves how much of an unaware clown that you are. That has 0 to do with any sort of "arrogance" you perceive from any of us.

Does you wrestling against Olympians not fall under "self importance" either? Just trying to follow the moving goalposts. But let's be honest, nobody believes you anyway. Jesus Christ, get in bed old man.
Flexbone
Chosen One said:

Yeah......ok.

How do you honestly not realize what a dewsh you are?
You're like a 50 year old version of 25 year old me.
technoviking
AG
David_Puddy said:

Chosen One said:

You continue to be a completely self unaware jackass, no matter how many times you get called to the proverbial mat, which is a term we know you can relate to. You're on here constantly talking sh-t about our school, yet we ended up with the same record as your t-shirt team did in football. Not sure how that classifies as arrogance when you're doing the EXACT same f'ing thing. Also, "all we have on here" is not just the fact that you dumbasses didn't attend UT, there is plenty more. The fact you finished with a lower seed than we did in hoops. The fact that your baseball team is unranked while we are #10. The plethora of unbelievably goofy sh-t that your football coach does including - mocking a college player openly on the sideline, walking off of a bus with a baseball bat and ring around his neck as if he was about to beat someone's ass before getting anally fisted by TCU, wearing a GD grill, and on and on and on. If Jimbo did that sh-t, I'd be pretty embarrassed.

There is hardly any talk about Tech since Dr. K isn't around here anymore. The talk about Baylor centers around the fact that Baylor is one of the most deplorable universities in the entire nation. If you disagree with that, then that further proves how much of an unaware clown that you are. That has 0 to do with any sort of "arrogance" you perceive from any of us.

Does you wrestling against Olympians not fall under "self importance" either? Just trying to follow the moving goalposts. But let's be honest, nobody believes you anyway. Jesus Christ, get in bed old man.

Holy ***** Someone call the fire department!
Chosen One
David_Puddy said:

Chosen One said:

Dear Pot,

You are black.

Sincerely,

Kettle

You talk about self-unaware, please take a long look in the mirror. I know it will be tough since you probably don't like what you see.

As for Texas sports, Texas has reached levels in every sport that you Aggies could only dream of. 1939 is closer to the Civil war than to 2018. 20 years since you last won a conference it would be longer if KSU wasn't over-looking you in the Big 12 title game.

Remind me what was the farthest your basketball has gotten in the NCAA tournament? I'll help you out, 4 times in your history you reached the sweet 16. When it comes to basketball, you Aggies should do nothing but sit in the corner and be quiet.

How many national championships has your baseball team won? Let me help you out, as many as Minnesota State has won. ZERO. Again, win something before you act so arrogant.

You guys are so predictable, and really terrible at sports, for a school with so many resources, your trophy case is still pretty empty. Have a nice day.
Your Friend
Chosen One said:

David_Puddy said:

Chosen One said:

Dear Pot,

You are black.

Sincerely,

Kettle

You talk about self-unaware, please take a long look in the mirror. I know it will be tough since you probably don't like what you see.

As for Texas sports, Texas has reached levels in every sport that you Aggies could only dream of. 1939 is closer to the Civil war than to 2018. 20 years since you last won a conference it would be longer if KSU wasn't over-looking you in the Big 12 title game.

Remind me what was the farthest your basketball has gotten in the NCAA tournament? I'll help you out, 4 times in your history you reached the sweet 16. When it comes to basketball, you Aggies should do nothing but sit in the corner and be quiet.

How many national championships has your baseball team won? Let me help you out, as many as Minnesota State has won. ZERO. Again, win something before you act so arrogant.

You guys are so predictable, and really terrible at sports, for a school with so many resources, your trophy case is still pretty empty. Have a nice day.

CLEANUP ON AISLE 12! CLEANUP ON AISLE 12!
David_Puddy
AG
Don't hurt yourself getting into that Delorean pal. The rest of us will be here living in 2018 where all 3 of your major sports teams are average to below average, along with all 3 of your coaches. Please keep posting and continue to prove what a mouth breather that you are. I'm sure there is some history board you'd be better suited for where you won't look like a bitter dumbass.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.