Sips talking trash on A&M c/o 19

18,332 Views | 162 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by LatinAggie1997
Flexbone
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Chosen One said:

David_Puddy said:

Chosen One said:

Sorry flex, but making random judgments about me doesn't count as owning me. And yes I spent 5 years at MSU I even wrestled a couple guys that went on to the Olympics. I also played football and ran track in high school.

Like i have always said, all you guys have on anyone here is calling them t-shirt fans. The fact that some guys do so without the Ag-Tag is pretty funny.

And yes, you guys are arrogant, just look at how you talk about Tech grads or Baylor grads. Par for the course here. Have a great day.

You continue to be a completely self unaware jackass, no matter how many times you get called to the proverbial mat, which is a term we know you can relate to. You're on here constantly talking sh-t about our school, yet we ended up with the same record as your t-shirt team did in football. Not sure how that classifies as arrogance when you're doing the EXACT same f'ing thing. Also, "all we have on here" is not just the fact that you dumbasses didn't attend UT, there is plenty more. The fact you finished with a lower seed than we did in hoops. The fact that your baseball team is unranked while we are #10. The plethora of unbelievably goofy sh-t that your football coach does including - mocking a college player openly on the sideline, walking off of a bus with a baseball bat and ring around his neck as if he was about to beat someone's ass before getting anally fisted by TCU, wearing a GD grill, and on and on and on. If Jimbo did that sh-t, I'd be pretty embarrassed.

There is hardly any talk about Tech since Dr. K isn't around here anymore. The talk about Baylor centers around the fact that Baylor is one of the most deplorable universities in the entire nation. If you disagree with that, then that further proves how much of an unaware clown that you are. That has 0 to do with any sort of "arrogance" you perceive from any of us.

Does you wrestling against Olympians not fall under "self importance" either? Just trying to follow the moving goalposts. But let's be honest, nobody believes you anyway. Jesus Christ, get in bed old man.
Dear Pot,

You are black.

Sincerely,

Kettle

You talk about self-unaware, please take a long look in the mirror. I know it will be tough since you probably don't like what you see.

As for Texas sports, Texas has reached levels in every sport that you Aggies could only dream of. 1939 is closer to the Civil war than to 2018. 20 years since you last won a conference it would be longer if KSU wasn't over-looking you in the Big 12 title game.

Remind me what was the farthest your basketball has gotten in the NCAA tournament? I'll help you out, 4 times in your history you reached the sweet 16. When it comes to basketball, you Aggies should do nothing but sit in the corner and be quiet.

How many national championships has your baseball team won? Let me help you out, as many as Minnesota State has won. ZERO. Again, win something before you act so arrogant.

You guys are so predictable, and really terrible at sports, for a school with so many resources, your trophy case is still pretty empty. Have a nice day.
Look at all this. All of this from a guy who never attended the school he's hiding behind the skirt of, and ALL the points he's making are focused solely on ancient history, because RIGHT NOW...and for the last DECADE...A&M has been better than said t-shirt school at ALL these things. Which is strange that "a school with so many resources" like Texas would be so ****ty at so many things.

This doesn't even address the main point we've all made, which is how pathetic it is that a 50+ year old man is on this site daily attempting to scrounge up some personal self-esteem by living vicariously through 18-22 year old kids from the projects he has absolutely ZERO affiliation with.

You are a Grade A loser, dude. It's really sad and pathetic, and even worse that you can't see it.
Flexbone
These historical arguments they always revert to always amuse me. How is 2005 relevant today? None of the coaches or players from that team have anything to do with this one. The only common ground is that the same fans cheer for the same laundry. One has absolutely nothing to do with the other. Do you pop in a VHS tape and re-watch the 2005 season? The 1963 season? No. Nobody today cares. It has absolutely zero link to what will happen today or in the future. If it was related at all, Texas wouldn't suck so royally like they do. I wonder if Nebraska and Notre Dame fans are this unrealistic? Texas hasn't dominated their own conference since the 1970s. FOUR decades ago.
digging tunnels
AG
Man it's always the tshirts who talk the most sh-t and keep coming back. This place used to be filled with actual horns a decade ago (when their sports were good). Now they hardly show up at all

Ironic how you call us out for our resources but mighty Texas annually has the most revenue of any school but hasn't done dick in any sport the last decade
David_Puddy
AG
Can't believe a t-shirt horn actually typed the below statement.....wait, actually yes I can, because you morons are just as delusional as you are stupid (based on the fact that you have 0 credit hours from the school you're e-defending). The fan of a team that finished the regular season 6-6 with losses to Maryland and Texas Tech. The fan of a team who is currently unranked in baseball and sitting at 2 games over .500. The fan of a team who snuck in as a 10 seed in the basketball tourney typed this......

Quote:

You guys are so predictable, and really terrible at sports

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. And you're calling out us for self awareness? What a joke you are.
Ronnie Mund
Chosen One is 50 years old?? L-o mother f***ing L.
wbt5845
AG
Chosen One said:

What makes you think I hate aggies? One of my true mentors growing up played football for A&M, his name was Leonard Odom. I have more buddies that went to A&M than went to Texas. I have high school buddies that played for Jackie. One of my buddies spends most every Saturday golfing with people like RC Slocum, and Jackie Sherrill. Up until my generation, every member of my family that went to College went to Texas. I didn't for two reasons, first, I got a full ride to wrestle at Minn State, and I wanted to get out of Texas.
Third reason - didn't get admitted to Texas.

Is that not a ****ing sad ass paragraph? 50-something year old man e-defending his pretend alma mater on another school's site? I don't hate or even dislike you - I feel nothing but pity for you.
LatinAggie1997
AG
Chosen putting his issues to music.

ghollow
AG
Chosen One said:

What makes you think I hate aggies? One of my true mentors growing up played football for A&M, his name was Leonard Odom. I have more buddies that went to A&M than went to Texas. I have high school buddies that played for Jackie. One of my buddies spends most every Saturday golfing with people like RC Slocum, and Jackie Sherrill. Up until my generation, every member of my family that went to College went to Texas. I didn't for two reasons, first, I got a full ride to wrestle at Minn State, and I wanted to get out of Texas.

Y'all need to let this thing go with the Choded One. He can troll with the best of them. He is as loyal a t-shirt fan as they come. He apparently had a family legacy of sorts for tu, but he did not want to go there. Maybe he couldn't afford it or couldn't get in.

And that is probably the difference between A&M and most other schools. Family legacies build at great universities. My family and many others have our fourth and fifth generations going to A&M. I know very few 'sips that have any sort of a family legacy and I know a lot of 'sips. He even brags about it in his statement. Most of his friends are Aggies, His main mentor was an Aggie. His buddy plays golf with RC and Jackie. Sounds like he may be a little jealous of all his Aggie friends and contacts that are doing a lot better at life than he is. Apparently his biggest source of entertainment is trolling this website late at night and trying to piss off all of the Aggies he is so jealous of.

He considers us to be arrogant because of what we are proud of. Has he ever visited a tu website?
So the greatest civilization is one where all citizens are equally armed and can only be persuaded, never forced. It removes force from the equation... and that's why carrying a gun is a civilized act.
goodAg80
AG
Quote:

This doesn't even address the main point we've all made, which is how pathetic it is that a 50+ year old man is on this site daily attempting to scrounge up some personal self-esteem by living vicariously through 18-22 year old kids from the projects he has absolutely ZERO affiliation with.

You are a Grade A loser, dude. It's really sad and pathetic, and even worse that you can't see it.

Off my neck, dude.
AgGrad99
AG

"Good Ole Day Syndrome' is every longhorns crutch, and best friend.

"I dont care if you're good. And we might suck right now, but back in the day..."
SidetrackAg
AG
Chosen One said:

David_Puddy said:

t-shirt sipper was on here at midnight on a Sunday asking strangers on the internet for win predictions. Good God.

And Chose Minny State was on here at 10 pm just "checking in." I wonder what an Aggie did to them to cause so much hatred and vitriol.

What makes you think I hate aggies? One of my true mentors growing up played football for A&M, his name was Leonard Odom. I have more buddies that went to A&M than went to Texas. I have high school buddies that played for Jackie. One of my buddies spends most every Saturday golfing with people like RC Slocum, and Jackie Sherrill. Up until my generation, every member of my family that went to College went to Texas. I didn't for two reasons, first, I got a full ride to wrestle at Minn State, and I wanted to get out of Texas. So you went to fkn minnesota? You didnt want to "get out of texas", you were just too damn dumb to get accepted anywhere

If I hate anything, it's the arrogance from a bunch of guys whose team has never won jack, but like to look down on anyone and everyone else. Best advise (lol) I ever got about my under grad degree was this. Unless you are going to an Ivy league school, where you get your under-grad doesn't mean ***** Graduate school is where you need to look at reputation. And that came from an Aggie. A very rich Aggie. It didn't take me long to realize he was right.

But keep stroking your ego by acting like your under grad degree means more, I own my own company and maybe I will get an application from one of you self important aggies.
STFU, choden one. Youre an old ass man talking sht on forum, and defending a school that you didnt even go to. "I own my own company". Yeah fkn righ, and i have a herd of unicorns that i sell for fun. You've taken way too many balls to your face, and it is apparent that you have some damage. You poor bastrd.
RGLAG85
AG
Chosen One said:

Dear Pot,

You are black.

Sincerely,

Kettle

You guys are so predictable, and really terrible at sports, for a school with so many resources, your trophy case is still pretty empty. Have a nice day.
Watch the goalposts move.

Hey chose minny, would you consider 21-14 to be a good score? Since 2000, that's all NCAA sanctioned sports national championships for the Texas Aggies (21) vs tu (14).
VivaLaLefty
AG
I can't read any post from these guys without hearing and picturing Uncle Rico from Napoleon Dynamite.

Insert "if only Colt..." where obvious:

We SECeded where others failed.
SidetrackAg
BVAg85
AG
RGLAG85 said:

Chosen One said:

Dear Pot,

You are black.

Sincerely,

Kettle

Watch the goalposts move.

Hey chose minny, would you consider 21-14 to be a good score? Since 2000, that's all NCAA sanctioned sports national championships for the Texas Aggies (21) vs tu (14).

That's not fair. You only went back to 2000. Didn't you know that current or the recent past doesn't count. The only times that matter are the good old days when tu was the only big school and had all of the advantages over the other Texas schools. Their so called "blue blood" history wouldn't exist if they had to use a level playing field for most of the 20th century.
Texan1976
Flexbone said:

These historical arguments they always revert to always amuse me. How is 2005 relevant today? None of the coaches or players from that team have anything to do with this one. The only common ground is that the same fans cheer for the same laundry. One has absolutely nothing to do with the other. Do you pop in a VHS tape and re-watch the 2005 season? The 1963 season? No. Nobody today cares. It has absolutely zero link to what will happen today or in the future. If it was related at all, Texas wouldn't suck so royally like they do. I wonder if Nebraska and Notre Dame fans are this unrealistic? Texas hasn't dominated their own conference since the 1970s. FOUR decades ago.

20 years without a conference title. 79 since your one legitimate recognized at the time national title. Two top 4 finishes ever. 1939 and 1956.

I find it astounding that A&M hasn't had back-to-back seasons above .500 in conference play since the 1990s and has only finished above .500 in conference play twice in the past decade - once in the Big 12 and once in the SEC.

All that money you spend and nothing to show for it except a ten year span from 1984 to 1994 dominating a dying regional conference where you had to cheat your ass off to manage that.
Nice Strawman
Your squeaky clean program has been great of late. Kansas? Iowa State? Even Baylor has had your number. Astonishing utilization of funds!
Ag83
AG
Quote:

...dying regional conference where you had to cheat your ass off to manage that.

The team you're a t-shirt fan of was cheating as much as anyone, and probably even more, and they still couldn't win crap back then.
Flexbone
Texan1976 said:

Flexbone said:

20 years without a conference title. 79 since your one legitimate recognized at the time national title. Two top 4 finishes ever. 1939 and 1956.

I find it astounding that A&M hasn't had back-to-back seasons above .500 in conference play since the 1990s and has only finished above .500 in conference play twice in the past decade - once in the Big 12 and once in the SEC.

All that money you spend and nothing to show for it except a ten year span from 1984 to 1994 dominating a dying regional conference where you had to cheat your ass off to manage that.

Ah yes, the notable "Top 4 finish" that we all know is a well known stated goal of every program in America. Top 5, 6, 7? Those are just NOT the same. What a ****ing idiot.

All that money? Pot, meet kettle. Texas had a financial advantage over its competition for decades, yet they've been ours and OUs ***** for a TON of the last 4 decades. Texas hasn't dominated their own league since the 1970s. With all that $ and advantages, they've continued to be an underachieving joke. Now, they no longer have that advantage over us. They still do over their entire league...and are still a ***** in it.

Cheating during that time? You mean the same time period in which Texas' football program incurred 2 major NCAA violations and still sucked?

What an absolute buffoon.
BVAg85
AG
People forget Texas was caught, I think, three times for cheating by the NCAA but surprisingly, they never had sanctions. They were just put on probation or something but no punishment. Talk about preferential treatment. (Without googling, I'm not sure of the details. I'm just going to go with what I said as fact). It works for them.
Jock 07
AG
Hey dip**** probably not smart to cast aspersions when it hasn't even been a month since the last time your program got caught cheating.
Jock 07
AG
And do we really want to discuss all the bull**** cover sipper u received courtesy of Charles Alan wright?
VivaLaLefty
AG
Bahaha... "Top 4??" Who the **** ever uses the top four as a unit of measurement? I'll tell you: someone who wants to cherry pick.
We SECeded where others failed.
David_Puddy
AG
VivaLaLefty said:

Bahaha... "Top 4??" Who the **** ever uses the top four as a unit of measurement? I'll tell you: someone who wants to cherry pick.

Bitterly obsessed goobers who were too dumb to attend the school they defend on a daily basis, that's who.
Ronnie Mund
Texan1976 said:

Flexbone said:

This ***got knows more about A&M's "top 4 finishes" than I do. lol.

Can you tell us how many times we finished in the "top 14" or "top 22" you obsessed ***got?
Flexbone
I keep asking myself what all these historical references have to do with anything? Do these guys go back and rewatch the 1996 Big 12 title game and pat themselves on the back? Does that title somehow, by osmosis, seep into today's team, giving them extra powers? How about the 2005 NC? I'm a lifelong Astros fan, and I don't even go back and rewatch the World Series they JUST won, and in that case, the team and coaches are almost fully intact. Why? Because it's over. It has NOTHING to do with what will happen this year or the next, or the next.

There's nothing more pathetic than fans bragging about really old championships won by teams they sat on their asses and WATCHED do it. That's REALLY impressive. Maybe if I strut around Dallas puffing my chest while wearing an Astros hat, Astros shirt, an Astros lanyard, and some stirrup socks, people up there will think "Man that guy's an ASTROS fan...what a badass m'fer he is!" Yeah...no.
Texan1976
Flexbone said:

Texan1976 said:

Flexbone said:

Ah yes, the notable "Top 4 finish" that we all know is a well known stated goal of every program in America. Top 5, 6, 7? Those are just NOT the same. What a ****ing idiot.

All that money? Pot, meet kettle. Texas had a financial advantage over its competition for decades, yet they've been ours and OUs ***** for a TON of the last 4 decades. Texas hasn't dominated their own league since the 1970s. With all that $ and advantages, they've continued to be an underachieving joke. Now, they no longer have that advantage over us. They still do over their entire league...and are still a ***** in it.

Cheating during that time? You mean the same time period in which Texas' football program incurred 2 major NCAA violations and still sucked?

Top 4 gets you into the playoff, genius.
Chosen One
Flexbone said:

Aggies never dominated anything ever. My kids have seen Texas play for 2 national titles. Your grand parents have never seen Texas A&M play for one. In ANY major sport. Well there is the meat judging thing you guys are great at.

Seriously, I don't get it, how do you still act like arrogant mouth breathers. There is nothing there to be proud of. You did have that one year with your QB won the Heisman, an award he probably didn't deserve.

BTW I saw JFF in Dallas a few days ago, I gave him 10 bucks and told him I wish it could have been more.

Is it a comeback if he never did anything when he was there?
Flexbone
Texan1976 said:

Flexbone said:

Texan1976 said:

Flexbone said:

Top 4 gets you into the playoff, genius.
It didn't then, you dumbass. It does NOW. But even then, not every team that gets into the playoff ends up with a "Top 4 finish" you imbecile.
Flexbone
Chosen One said:

Flexbone said:

Aggies never dominated anything ever. My kids have seen Texas play for 2 national titles. Your grand parents have never seen Texas A&M play for one. In ANY major sport. Well there is the meat judging thing you guys are great at.

Seriously, I don't get it, how do you still act like arrogant mouth breathers. There is nothing there to be proud of. You did have that one year with your QB won the Heisman, an award he probably didn't deserve.

BTW I saw JFF in Dallas a few days ago, I gave him 10 bucks and told him I wish it could have been more.

And THIS says it all. You are f'in clueless.

You're also completely full of **** regarding your A&M "connections." I would absolutely love to hear you say this, and the other things you say, to those people you mentioned.

You're very clearly a bitter, jealous loser in life that has accomplished absolutely nothing of note. You live vicariously through 18-22 year olds from the projects that play for a school you couldn't get into. And even then...they're terrible at what they do and have been for a long time.
Ronnie Mund
Chosen One said:

Flexbone said:

My kids have seen Texas play for 2 national titles.
Impressive. I'm sure this is definitely something they brought up on the playground while they were sporting the Longhorn gear you make them wear.

"The school my daddy didn't go, but roots for, went to two national titles. What about your daddy????"

Dork.
SidetrackAg
AG
Chosen One said:

Flexbone said:

You didn't even go to Texas, you fkn loser. Taking balls to the face is the only thing that you're proud of.
SidetrackAg
AG
Quote:

"The school my daddy was too stupid to get accepted to, but roots for, went to two national titles. What about your daddy????"
LatinAggie1997
AG
LatinAggie1997 said:

Chosen putting his issues to music.

I wonder why Chosen isn't wearing the Minn St garb?
Texan1976
If you nut squeezing dorks ever won something that mattered, you wouldn't shut up about it for 70 years.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.