Sips talking trash on A&M c/o 19

18,250 Views | 162 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by LatinAggie1997
TexAgGrad19
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
When they're ranked 41st in the nation and the good guys are sitting pretty at #5. Mensa and the sips are in for a rude awakening and I cant wait to watch it all unfold!

LatinAggie1997
AG
My brain automatically saw the title as "sip trash, talking on A&M c/o 19"
Artimus Gordon
Ignore them. It is beneath our dignity to get in a war of words over recruiting with someone in such an inconsequential conference like the Big12.
Dr. Nefario
My father-in-law is a tu grad and in his mid-80s now. Said Herman won't have another class like this year as long as Jimbo is around.

He also said he's planning on dying in the next two years because he doesnt want to risk living long enough to see A&M win another national championship in his lifetime.
AgSportsFan
AG
Dr. Nefario said:

My father-in-law is a tu grad and in his mid-80s now. Said Herman won't have another class like this year as long as Jimbo is around.

He also said he's planning on dying in the next two years because he doesnt want to risk living long enough to see A&M win another national championship in his lifetime.

POTD
SidetrackAg
AG
Dr. Nefario said:

That is awesome
DifferenceMaker Ag
Dr. Nefario said:

Your FIL is a wizard. End of story Shut it down.
Texasteasipper
Dr. Nefario said:

LoL. Liar liar pants on fire. Yea, My FIL is an Aggie and he's already dead and never saw sh*t.

BTW, Aggies now at 11. And who cares. It's fricking February. Recruiting smack is hilarious by anyone at this point. Means nothing where anyone is at currently.
Nuke_Ag05
AG
Texasteasipper said:

Dr. Nefario said:

LoL. Liar liar pants on fire. Yea, My FIL is an Aggie and he's already dead and never saw sh*t.

BTW, Aggies now at 11. And who cares. It's fricking February. Recruiting smack is hilarious by anyone at this point. Means nothing where anyone is at currently.
Flexbone
Texasteasipper said:

Dr. Nefario said:

We're going to crush you.
MosesRAB-93
AG
Many sips won't live to see it after mass head explosion when #ComebackSZN starts in Austin, especially w/ Vince in the stands.
Caesar4
AG
Texasteasipper said:

Dr. Nefario said:

Wait, it does mean *something*. It means the horns stink and so do you.
MyComputerCareer
11? Huh?
BVAg85
AG
Texasteasipper said:

Dr. Nefario said:

Recruiting smack only means nothing because you're ranked 41 right now. But I guarantee if the roles were reversed right now you and your little friends would be over here crowing. We all know there's a lot of time left but that wouldn't stop you.
TexAgGrad19
AG
Nah, jumped right back up to #5. Get used to it
technoviking
AG
this seems like as good a place as any to post some exceptionally stupid shag posts about our '19 recruiting class.

RE: Theo Wease
Quote:

Big for perception, less big for filling needs

Garrett Wilson is the prize. They can take anyone they want besides him.
sure.

comment about a jordan moore tweet:
Quote:

They're stealing the shh emoji now? What else are they going to blatantly copy from us next?

after josh ellison tweeted his commitment to a&m:

Quote:

Does this matter? Should we care about this?

Edited to add: His calves are tiny. Do not want.
dumb ****s.
MelvinUdall
Hahahahahahaha, the OP is like Buffalo Bill with these 16 year old recruits, "It signs the LOI or it gets the hose again". Guarantee he owns some Aggie commits HS jersey that is a 2019 recruit.
David_Puddy
AG
Looks like 2 more top 100 nationally ranked players are on commitment watch. This is gonna be fun.
MelvinUdall
National Champions 2020, gig'em.
AgOutsideAustin
AG
ngayden
BVAg85
AG
technoviking said:

this seems like as good a place as any to post some exceptionally stupid shag posts about our '19 recruiting class.

RE: Theo Wease
Quote:

Big for perception, less big for filling needs

Garrett Wilson is the prize. They can take anyone they want besides him.
sure.

comment about a jordan moore tweet:
Quote:

They're stealing the shh emoji now? What else are they going to blatantly copy from us next?

after josh ellison tweeted his commitment to a&m:

Quote:

Does this matter? Should we care about this?

Edited to add: His calves are tiny. Do not want.
dumb ****s.

That's how they've always been. They talk about Aggies being delusional but they haven't realized that they have become just as bad. They truly act like little brother now. We could go undefeated and they would come up with some crazy formula showing how every team we played was the worst in college on the week we played them while hoping and praying the NCAA will come and save them again.
MyComputerCareer
nhayden said:

National Champions 2020, gig'em.

Sounds about right
Your Friend
5 Star wr Jordan Whittington commits to Texas
coupland boy
AG
Your Friend said:

Still got your premium subscription I see.

On the one hand I have to think you're a sock acct of one of the admins just to keep things stirred up. On the other hand I know of a few sips in real life. Then I think It's possible.

If it is the latter thanks for your contribution to the site.
Stevetex.
Your Friend said:

Don't forget Calvin.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DX9Z5vFVAAAs7zG?format=jpg
technoviking
AG
Stevetex. said:

Your Friend said:

Don't forget Calvin.

Congrats! You're counting on a transfer to anchor your Oline to protect your concussion-prone QB. Y'all win the hype trophy yet again!
BVAg85
AG
Your Friend said:

I guess he never wants to win a championship. I figured I would steal a line from the sips. There's always at least one comment like that when a&m gets a commit.
Your Friend
Stevetex. said:

Your Friend said:

Don't forget Calvin.

Huge. LT was the biggest position of need on the team
Stevetex.
technoviking said:

Stevetex. said:

Your Friend said:

Don't forget Calvin.

Congrats! You're counting on a transfer to anchor your Oline to protect your concussion-prone QB. Y'all win the hype trophy yet again!

Anderson's addition would have stabilized a line that enters 2018 in transition. Michigan lost left tackle Mason Cole and center Patrick Kugler to graduation. On Saturday, it missed out on a player whom Pro Football Focus considered to be one of college football's top pass protectors.

Major victory against Harbaugh. Both teams needed this guy.

Texasteasipper
technoviking said:

Stevetex. said:

Your Friend said:

Don't forget Calvin.

Hype trophy? Lol. The dude has years of play at the college level already. Least amount of hype needed. There was a reason all these teams were after him. Starts LT immediately and gets current slated LT back inside towards his strength. Its a big time get for the Texas line next year whether yall admit it or not.

This O-Line and D-Line haul the Horns pulled in this class is very solid despite all the 7 on 7 BS comments from aggies all year. Expect another good haul in trenches next year as well.

And you guys dont have any commits right now that I would trade for current QB commit Rochon Johnson.

Texasteasipper
Flexbone said:

Texasteasipper said:

Dr. Nefario said:

Uhhh. WRONG.
technoviking
AG
The guy has years of experience at Rice. You're leaning on that. Again, congrats for the hype trophy.
Flexbone
Texasteasipper said:

Flexbone said:

Texasteasipper said:

Dr. Nefario said:

Uhhh. WRONG.

Uhhhh, no. I'm correct.
Flexbone
Stevetex. said:

technoviking said:

Stevetex. said:

Your Friend said:

Don't forget Calvin.

Anderson's addition would have stabilized a line that enters 2018 in transition. Michigan lost left tackle Mason Cole and center Patrick Kugler to graduation. On Saturday, it missed out on a player whom Pro Football Focus considered to be one of college football's top pass protectors.

Major victory against Harbaugh. Both teams needed this guy.

If he actually was one of the top pass blockers he'd be entering the draft. Your entire line sucks. This will barely make a dent.
Flexbone
Texasteasipper said:

technoviking said:

Stevetex. said:

Your Friend said:

Don't forget Calvin.

Hype trophy? Lol. The dude has years of play at the college level already. Least amount of hype needed. There was a reason all these teams were after him. Starts LT immediately and gets current slated LT back inside towards his strength. Its a big time get for the Texas line next year whether yall admit it or not.

This O-Line and D-Line haul the Horns pulled in this class is very solid despite all the 7 on 7 BS comments from aggies all year. Expect another good haul in trenches next year as well.

And you guys dont have any commits right now that I would trade for current QB commit Rochon Johnson.

That's because you're a dumb**** who still doesn't realize that championship teams (of real leagues) are built in the trenches. Your coach is a thin skinned weird dbag who will be there another 3 years.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.