Top 9 sip commits are WR/DB lol

10,844 Views | 117 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Cynical_Texan
jja79
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I can't decide whether you or Nick Saban are the better evaluator of HS DL prospects.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
Your Friend said:

It just so happens the top 12 players in the state of Texas are DB/WR. Texas has signed 9 of them btw

on what rivals.....gee....not biased at all.

on 247 they got 7 out of 15 and we got 6.

Zombie Jon Snow
AG
Your Friend said:

Ronnie Mund said:

Your Friend said:

It just so happens the top 12 players in the state of Texas are DB/WR. Texas has signed 9 of them btw
Serious question:

Do you throw like a girl?

I can throw a ball further than anyone on this board

can you throw it over a mountain uncle rico?

would won state if coach woulda just put you in right.

Zombie Jon Snow
AG
Chosen One said:

technoviking said:

Chosen One said:

Bayside Tiger Ag said:

Your Friend said:

Decent? Texas just signed arguably the best defensive class in school history.

Without a single national top 100 player in the front 7. Mack's classes loaded up on elite front 7 guys.
Wow, you guys act like you know something, but all you really like to do is talk out of your arse.

Texas signed the top 2 DTs in state and both are in the top 25 for their position in the nation. Oh, and both were offered by Jimbo and he went after both hard, but he lost. I believe that is Herman 2 Jimbo 0.

Texas Signed 1 WDEs; Ossai is ranked higher than any DE you signed, and again Jimbo went hard after him, but he lost. Tom Herman 3 Jimbo 0.

Texas signed the #6 ILB in the country in Ayodele Adeoye from IMG Academy. He is a guy a lot of big schools were going hard after.

To think we didn't get high quality help in the front 7 is ridiculous, I know you are happy with the class, it's a good one you should be, especially for a transition year, but if you think it comes close to the class Texas signed. You are a moron, but you are an Aggie so there is that.
First bolded statement: false. See Bobby Brown.

Second bolded statement: by four spots in the national ranking because Max missed most of the season due to injury.

On OL your best signee is leaving on mission for two years and the other four guys are projects.

Anthony Hines says hi to Ayodele.

Jimbo also offered one of your grad transfer OL targets.

next year is gonna be fun watching sam run for his life.
I watched Bobby Brown in person, he is massively overrated and he is not a DT he is a DE in a 3-4 and might bunk up to a DT someday to play a 4 technique in a 4-3. But most see him as a SDE.

What does Hines have to do with a high school recruit in 2018? No single player is going to make a difference, you need 11 talented guys. Texas filled up well.

FYI - all offensive linemen are projects, very very few are good enough to contribute as freshmen and do so effectively. Hell I seem to remember Texas abusing Matthews and Joekel as true freshmen, but 2 years later they are 1st round picks. I hope Texas gets Calvin Anderson because he would provide the necessary bridge to allow our tackles to redshirt and bulk up. I have no desire to see any freshmen starting on the Texas oline.
BTW - Texas is recruiting 3 grad transfers right now. Anderson, a kid from Ohio state, and one other.

bookmarked
petey88

I like that gem the idiot came up with that sippie would finish the season 5-1
FILO505
AG
Your Friend said:

88jrt06 said:

Your Friend said:

Ronnie Mund said:

Your Friend said:

Serious question:
Do you throw like a girl?

I can throw a ball further than anyone on this board

This is TexAgs. A number of ex-college and ex-pro QBs post here routinely. You idiot. That said, I can throw a ball farther than you, big deal. Your skinny ass is adept only at throwin' bail. Bro.

Anytime anywhere

Name it, big boy
jickyjack1
Texasteasipper said:

technoviking said:

Your Friend said:

Decent? Texas just signed arguably the best defensive 7v7 class in school history.
FIFY

Pffft! Aggies would have loved to nab Coburn, Ossai, and Ojomo.

You aggies are silly. The 6 OL we got don't count either I'm sure LOL

You are correct on two counts:

1) A&M WOULD have loved to have signed Coburn, Ossai and Ojomo; it's even possible Coburn might have seen the field a little this year. The other two are likely going to be a lot more valuable to Texas than they would have been to the Aggies, mainly because they would have had to contend for playing time throughout their careers, whereas the competition picture is quite a bit more open in Austin,

2) The six OL linemen you got actually DON'T count, at least they wouldn't at A&M. Except for the guy going on his Mission, it would be surprising if any of them would qualify as backups (I'm talking third team here) for Fisher. That's not blather and that's not bs; that's fact.

Something to your benefit that is beyond argument is that you indeed signed a sterling group of defensive backs, for which you would deserve to be congratulated if you weren't so congratulative of yourselves already.

Even more than a weak defensive line and an almost non-existent offensive front, your biggest weakness may be that you couldn't entice a really good quarterback to the 40 acres (again). That's going to bite you, bucko.

Flexbone
Chosen One said:

Cynical_Texan said:

Your Friend said:

AggieBand2004 said:

Texan1976 said:

BQ_90 said:

The Big XII is just a glorified 7 on 7 league. At least Herm is admitting that he's in a garbage conference and signed a class that let's him be competitive against ISU and Kansas.
Says the team that gave up 55 to Wake Forest.

Y'all gave up 51 to a Maryland team that is much, much worse than Wake . You also did that at home.

First game of season. D improved greatly after that. WF was your bowl game
And as stated, we fired our coach and hired a national championship winning coach.

WF was your first game but... TBAT was your last regular season game, whats your excuse for that?
Your national championship coach just went 8-8 over the last two years in the ACC. And that was with recruiting classes all ranking in the top 5. What was his excuse? Superior competition? He lost to 5 unranked teams. Oh, he also lost to U of H, coach by Tom Herman.

I predict in 2029 you will have the same number of national titles as you have right now.

One of those years....he finished in the Top 10 (8). Why do you keep leaving that fact out? I noticed you haven't responded to my post about a "4 Technique DT." I wonder why?

Tom Herman has more talent than every team on his schedule sans USC. He sucked. When the same thing happens AGAIN, you'll be here to answer for it, I'm sure.

What a clueless dip*****
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
Chosen One said:

Cynical_Texan said:

Your Friend said:

AggieBand2004 said:

Texan1976 said:

BQ_90 said:

The Big XII is just a glorified 7 on 7 league. At least Herm is admitting that he's in a garbage conference and signed a class that let's him be competitive against ISU and Kansas.

Y'all gave up 51 to a Maryland team that is much, much worse than Wake . You also did that at home.

And as stated, we fired our coach and hired a national championship winning coach.

WF was your first game but... TBAT was your last regular season game, whats your excuse for that?
Your national championship coach just went 8-8 over the last two years in the ACC. And that was with recruiting classes all ranking in the top 5. What was his excuse? Superior competition? He lost to 5 unranked teams. Oh, he also lost to U of H, coach by Tom Herman.

I predict in 2029 you will have the same number of national titles as you have right now.

Didn't your not-national championship coach just average 8-5 seasons against easier competition?
DeepEastTxAg
AG
Chosen One said:

Cynical_Texan said:

Your Friend said:

AggieBand2004 said:

Texan1976 said:

BQ_90 said:

Your Group of 5 no name coach kisses boys.
Sapper Redux
Chosen One said:

technoviking said:

Chosen One said:

Bayside Tiger Ag said:

Your Friend said:

Decent? Texas just signed arguably the best defensive class in school history.

Without a single national top 100 player in the front 7. Mack's classes loaded up on elite front 7 guys.
Wow, you guys act like you know something, but all you really like to do is talk out of your arse.

Texas signed the top 2 DTs in state and both are in the top 25 for their position in the nation. Oh, and both were offered by Jimbo and he went after both hard, but he lost. I believe that is Herman 2 Jimbo 0.

Texas Signed 1 WDEs; Ossai is ranked higher than any DE you signed, and again Jimbo went hard after him, but he lost. Tom Herman 3 Jimbo 0.

Texas signed the #6 ILB in the country in Ayodele Adeoye from IMG Academy. He is a guy a lot of big schools were going hard after.

To think we didn't get high quality help in the front 7 is ridiculous, I know you are happy with the class, it's a good one you should be, especially for a transition year, but if you think it comes close to the class Texas signed. You are a moron, but you are an Aggie so there is that.
First bolded statement: false. See Bobby Brown.

Second bolded statement: by four spots in the national ranking because Max missed most of the season due to injury.

On OL your best signee is leaving on mission for two years and the other four guys are projects.

Anthony Hines says hi to Ayodele.

Jimbo also offered one of your grad transfer OL targets.

next year is gonna be fun watching sam run for his life.
I watched Bobby Brown in person, he is massively overrated and he is not a DT he is a DE in a 3-4 and might bunk up to a DT someday to play a 4 technique in a 4-3. But most see him as a SDE.

What does Hines have to do with a high school recruit in 2018? No single player is going to make a difference, you need 11 talented guys. Texas filled up well.

FYI - all offensive linemen are projects, very very few are good enough to contribute as freshmen and do so effectively. Hell I seem to remember Texas abusing Matthews and Joekel as true freshmen, but 2 years later they are 1st round picks. I hope Texas gets Calvin Anderson because he would provide the necessary bridge to allow our tackles to redshirt and bulk up. I have no desire to see any freshmen starting on the Texas oline.
BTW - Texas is recruiting 3 grad transfers right now. Anderson, a kid from Ohio state, and one other.

Funny thing, sip, the guy who recruited and developed Joeckel and Matthews, he's our current OL coach. Guess how many of your signees he wanted at A&M? Go on, guess. I've got a feeling he knows a bit about talent and ability.
88jrt06
AG
ignatiusreilly4ever said:

Stop feeding the trolls and they will wither and die.

FWIW: they signed a better class on paper. Not debatable. Fortunately we don't play them, so who cares? Much tougher losing a player to bama or lsu- we did a much better job in this regard in '18.

In honor of Herm, can we call sip trolls "Teanips"?
88jrt06
AG
Ronnie Mund said:

Quote:

I watched Bobby Brown in person, he is massively overrated
Opinion of some dudes:

coach with 6 national titles: Wants Bobby Brown
coach with 3 national titles: Wants Bobby Brown
coach with 2 national titles: Wants Bobby Brown
coach with a team in the playoff: Wants Bobby Brown
Unathletic dork that trolls Aggie message boards due to SEVERE inferiority complex: hurr Bobby Brown is overrated!

To be fair, those coaches were evaluating his FB talent.
Dipsip was evaluating his backside...
Cynical_Texan
AG
Flexbone said:

Tom Herman has more talent than every team on his schedule sans USC. He sucked. When the same thing happens AGAIN, you'll be here to answer for it, I'm sure.

He actually won't be here to give his opinion when they lose, which they will, they always scatter like cockroaches and only show up if they beat a 1-11 Baylol. Sips on this board are cowards, just like their team that was to scared to play us in football.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.