Top 9 sip commits are WR/DB lol

10,860 Views | 117 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Cynical_Texan
dixichkn
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Quote:

I'll be waiting on pins and needles for you to "show back up later in the week."
Fairly safe to assume that by "later in the week" he means "in the next 45 minutes".
Obsessed fools can't stay away. It's alright. Maryland beatdown part 2 can't be that far away......can it?
digging tunnels
AG
So, teasipper, where did you go to school? Own up to it
ignatiusreilly4ever
Stop feeding the trolls and they will wither and die.

FWIW: they signed a better class on paper. Not debatable. Fortunately we don't play them, so who cares? Much tougher losing a player to bama or lsu- we did a much better job in this regard in '18.
DeepEastTxAg
AG
Funny how the cockroaches refuse to acknowledge that Jimbo's transition class is significantly better than Herman's, despite having less time and having to deal with ESD timing.

Future looks bright in Aggieland.
technoviking
AG
ignatiusreilly4ever said:

Stop feeding the trolls and they will wither and die.

FWIW: they signed a better class on paper. Not debatable. Fortunately we don't play them, so who cares? Much tougher losing a player to bama or lsu- we did a much better job in this regard in '18.

O look, another sip troll.

Check this trolls post history lol
Chosen One
technoviking said:

Chosen One said:

Bayside Tiger Ag said:

Your Friend said:

Decent? Texas just signed arguably the best defensive class in school history.

Without a single national top 100 player in the front 7. Mack's classes loaded up on elite front 7 guys.
Wow, you guys act like you know something, but all you really like to do is talk out of your arse.

Texas signed the top 2 DTs in state and both are in the top 25 for their position in the nation. Oh, and both were offered by Jimbo and he went after both hard, but he lost. I believe that is Herman 2 Jimbo 0.

Texas Signed 1 WDEs; Ossai is ranked higher than any DE you signed, and again Jimbo went hard after him, but he lost. Tom Herman 3 Jimbo 0.

Texas signed the #6 ILB in the country in Ayodele Adeoye from IMG Academy. He is a guy a lot of big schools were going hard after.

To think we didn't get high quality help in the front 7 is ridiculous, I know you are happy with the class, it's a good one you should be, especially for a transition year, but if you think it comes close to the class Texas signed. You are a moron, but you are an Aggie so there is that.
First bolded statement: false. See Bobby Brown.

Second bolded statement: by four spots in the national ranking because Max missed most of the season due to injury.

On OL your best signee is leaving on mission for two years and the other four guys are projects.

Anthony Hines says hi to Ayodele.

Jimbo also offered one of your grad transfer OL targets.

next year is gonna be fun watching sam run for his life.
I watched Bobby Brown in person, he is massively overrated and he is not a DT he is a DE in a 3-4 and might bunk up to a DT someday to play a 4 technique in a 4-3. But most see him as a SDE.

What does Hines have to do with a high school recruit in 2018? No single player is going to make a difference, you need 11 talented guys. Texas filled up well.

FYI - all offensive linemen are projects, very very few are good enough to contribute as freshmen and do so effectively. Hell I seem to remember Texas abusing Matthews and Joekel as true freshmen, but 2 years later they are 1st round picks. I hope Texas gets Calvin Anderson because he would provide the necessary bridge to allow our tackles to redshirt and bulk up. I have no desire to see any freshmen starting on the Texas oline.
BTW - Texas is recruiting 3 grad transfers right now. Anderson, a kid from Ohio state, and one other.

88jrt06
AG
Your Friend said:

Ronnie Mund said:

Your Friend said:

It just so happens the top 12 players in the state of Texas are DB/WR. Texas has signed 9 of them btw
Serious question:
Do you throw like a girl?

I can throw a ball further than anyone on this board

This is TexAgs. A number of ex-college and ex-pro QBs post here routinely. You idiot. That said, I can throw a ball farther than you, big deal. Your skinny ass is adept only at throwin' bail. Bro.
AgEng06
AG
Chosen One said:

technoviking said:

Chosen One said:

Bayside Tiger Ag said:

Your Friend said:

Without a single national top 100 player in the front 7. Mack's classes loaded up on elite front 7 guys.
Wow, you guys act like you know something, but all you really like to do is talk out of your arse.

Texas signed the top 2 DTs in state and both are in the top 25 for their position in the nation. Oh, and both were offered by Jimbo and he went after both hard, but he lost. I believe that is Herman 2 Jimbo 0.

Texas Signed 1 WDEs; Ossai is ranked higher than any DE you signed, and again Jimbo went hard after him, but he lost. Tom Herman 3 Jimbo 0.

Texas signed the #6 ILB in the country in Ayodele Adeoye from IMG Academy. He is a guy a lot of big schools were going hard after.

To think we didn't get high quality help in the front 7 is ridiculous, I know you are happy with the class, it's a good one you should be, especially for a transition year, but if you think it comes close to the class Texas signed. You are a moron, but you are an Aggie so there is that.

Second bolded statement: by four spots in the national ranking because Max missed most of the season due to injury.

On OL your best signee is leaving on mission for two years and the other four guys are projects.

I watched Bobby Brown in person, he is massively overrated
Thanks for your fuggin' expert analysis
Your Friend
88jrt06 said:

Your Friend said:

Ronnie Mund said:

Your Friend said:

It just so happens the top 12 players in the state of Texas are DB/WR. Texas has signed 9 of them btw
Serious question:
Do you throw like a girl?

I can throw a ball further than anyone on this board

This is TexAgs. A number of ex-college and ex-pro QBs post here routinely. You idiot. That said, I can throw a ball farther than you, big deal. Your skinny ass is adept only at throwin' bail. Bro.

Anytime anywhere
technoviking
AG
Chosen One said:

technoviking said:

Chosen One said:

Bayside Tiger Ag said:

Your Friend said:

I watched Bobby Brown in person, he is massively overrated and he is not a DT he is a DE in a 3-4 and might bunk up to a DT someday to play a 4 technique in a 4-3. But most see him as a SDE.

What does Hines have to do with a high school recruit in 2018? No single player is going to make a difference, you need 11 talented guys. Texas filled up well.

FYI - all offensive linemen are projects, very very few are good enough to contribute as freshmen and do so effectively. Hell I seem to remember Texas abusing Matthews and Joekel as true freshmen, but 2 years later they are 1st round picks. I hope Texas gets Calvin Anderson because he would provide the necessary bridge to allow our tackles to redshirt and bulk up. I have no desire to see any freshmen starting on the Texas oline.
BTW - Texas is recruiting 3 grad transfers right now. Anderson, a kid from Ohio state, and one other.

Herman wants three grad transfers, two of which (not Anderson apparently) are likely transferring because they couldn't make the cut at their schools to come in, learn a new system and start immediately. That's gonna be hilarious to watch.

Of course all OL are projects, but some have higher grades than others because of scouting experts takes on them. Yalls class < our class in that regard.

Bobby Brown is listed as a DT, teasipper was posting false info about top DTs in the state and needed to be corrected. I'm sure Saban and jimbo and Herman and Riley and urban and aranda and harbaugh, etc were all wrong in their assessment of Bobby brown and should have sought your advice. This is good though. So far you have been almost 180 degrees wrong on every point you've tried to make. Bobby is probably gonna have a great career now.
Loyalty
AG
Chosen One said:

Bayside Tiger Ag said:

Your Friend said:

We're the Moron? And yet here you are again with your low self esteem on an Aggie website trying to thump your chest to make yourself feel better about who/what you think you are.

The little mans complex in sip fans like you is astounding. Carry on though...its quite entertaining.
Texan1976
BQ_90 said:

The Big XII is just a glorified 7 on 7 league. At least Herm is admitting that he's in a garbage conference and signed a class that let's him be competitive against ISU and Kansas.
Says the team that gave up 55 to Wake Forest.
Joe Exotic
AG
Wake Forest is better than Texas.
Cynical_Texan
AG
Texan1976 said:

BQ_90 said:

The Big XII is just a glorified 7 on 7 league. At least Herm is admitting that he's in a garbage conference and signed a class that let's him be competitive against ISU and Kansas.

Which we rectified by firing our coach and hiring a national championship winning coach. Whereas tu's coach lost to Maryland and Tech, beat Missouri that didn't beat a team with a winning record all year. Then celebrated on national tv by mocking a college kid with nipple twisting.
TCSD84
Chosen One said:

technoviking said:

Chosen One said:

Bayside Tiger Ag said:

Your Friend said:

HDecent? Texas just signed arguably the best defensive class in school history.

Chosen is a better evaluator of talent than Saban. Just leave it at that.
AggieBand2004
AG
Texan1976 said:

BQ_90 said:

Y'all gave up 51 to a Maryland team that is much, much worse than Wake . You also did that at home.
Your Friend
AggieBand2004 said:

Texan1976 said:

BQ_90 said:

Y'all gave up 51 to a Maryland team that is much, much worse than Wake . You also did that at home.

First game of season. D improved greatly after that. WF was your bowl game
Flexbone
Your Friend said:

AggieBand2004 said:

Texan1976 said:

BQ_90 said:

Where our Special Teams Coach was the Head Coach under a fired staff. Those guys aren't here anymore.

I really can't believe some of these idiots are actually trying to convince themselves they'd rather have Tom Herman than Jimbo Fisher. Yeah.....oooookkkkk.
Joe Exotic
AG
These are same people that tried to convince us that Charlie Strong was not only their first choice, but that he was on the verge of turing it all around year after year.
AGinHI
AG
You're an idiot.

If you're going to attempt to logically explain your teams performance by citing the first game and then use our last game as an example without any acknowledgement of the circumstances at the time, your an idiot not worthy of engaging in conversation.

Moron
Cynical_Texan
AG
Your Friend said:

AggieBand2004 said:

Texan1976 said:

BQ_90 said:

And as stated, we fired our coach and hired a national championship winning coach.

WF was your first game but... TBAT was your last regular season game, whats your excuse for that?
DatTallArchitect
AG
Your Friend said:

AggieBand2004 said:

Texan1976 said:

BQ_90 said:

We didn't have a head coach or OC (along with numerous other coaching positions). Our DC was busy acting as a HC. Not to mention, there was nothing for them tinplate for. This wasn't a regular season game where a team is trying to hold on to an unearned rankings like the horns were.
Flexbone
Chosen One said:

technoviking said:

Chosen One said:

Bayside Tiger Ag said:

Your Friend said:

THANK YOU for once again proving you have zero idea what you're taking about. A 4 technique DT in a 4-3? No 4-3 defense uses a 4 technique DT as a base (or ever really). A 3 Tech and a 0 Tech nose, or 2 3 techs are their base alignments in almost every 4-3.

It's a 1 gap scheme. Lining up directly over an OL (except for the NT over center in 0 Tech) makes no sense.
AggieBand2004
AG
Your Friend said:

AggieBand2004 said:

Texan1976 said:

BQ_90 said:

It was also Maryland's first game, then Wake's last. So your little excuse is a false variable
Ronnie Mund
Quote:

Opinion of some dudes:

coach with 6 national titles: Wants Bobby Brown
coach with 3 national titles: Wants Bobby Brown
coach with 2 national titles: Wants Bobby Brown
coach with a team in the playoff: Wants Bobby Brown
Unathletic dork that trolls Aggie message boards due to SEVERE inferiority complex: hurr Bobby Brown is overrated!
AgEng06
AG
****in brutal
Flexbone
Ronnie Mund said:

Quote:

Opinion of some dudes:

Unathletic dork that trolls Aggie message boards due to SEVERE inferiority complex: hurr Bobby Brown is overrated!

Don't forget that Herman wanted him too.
Cynical_Texan
AG
Flexbone said:

Ronnie Mund said:

Quote:

Opinion of some dudes:

Don't forget that Herman wanted him too.
Guy who likes twisting nipples - Wants Bobby Brown
BQ_90
AG
Seems like the same group of tee shirt sip trash was talking the same BS when Chuckles was in Austin.
David_Puddy
AG

Quote:

Chosen One said:

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

What an absolute insecure lunatic that you are, you tights wearing goof.
Ragoo
AG
I bet somewhere in the internet Get from Ketchum wrote that word for word.
Chosen One
Cynical_Texan said:

Your Friend said:

AggieBand2004 said:

Texan1976 said:

BQ_90 said:

And as stated, we fired our coach and hired a national championship winning coach.

WF was your first game but... TBAT was your last regular season game, whats your excuse for that?
Your national championship coach just went 8-8 over the last two years in the ACC. And that was with recruiting classes all ranking in the top 5. What was his excuse? Superior competition? He lost to 5 unranked teams. Oh, he also lost to U of H, coach by Tom Herman.

I predict in 2029 you will have the same number of national titles as you have right now.
AGinHI
AG
Out of curiosity, do you t-shirt fans report back to that website where there is some 1600 pages about A&M?

You know, like, hey guess what **** is saying?

I bet y'all do.

Pathetic.
Texan1976
Chosen One said:

Cynical_Texan said:

Your Friend said:

AggieBand2004 said:

Texan1976 said:

BQ_90 said:

Your national championship coach just went 8-8 over the last two years in the ACC. And that was with recruiting classes all ranking in the top 5. What was his excuse? Superior competition? He lost to 5 unranked teams. Oh, he also lost to U of H, coach by Tom Herman.

I predict in 2029 you will have the same number of national titles as you have right now.

Serving up cans of ice cold truth
petey88

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.