How did A&M baseball finish...

37,777 Views | 240 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by petey88
91_Aggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Andy has to be all by himself at the top of the "threads created that have prematurely blown up in his face" rankings.
Basketball and Chain
AG
tceh double dipped by a team getting absolutely skull ****ed 19-0 in the 8th inning of their second Super Regional game.
txjortsagent
AG
The Notorious A.G.G.I.E. said:

Look at that slackjaw on the left. I'm guessing three cans of Skoal a day and from Idalou.

petey88
goodAg80 said:

Poor Andy

that guy looks like those sip football statues they put up a few years ago
vin1041
AG
Don't know yet.
80s Guy
txjortsagent said:

Look at that slackjaw on the left. I'm guessing three cans of Skoal a day and from Idalou.

Poor ******* is feeling confused since he is mildly turned on by the shirtless darker skinned man with defined pecs.

"Daddy said them Mexicans was hear to take our jobs but damn, he's got some nice tiddies. Wait, am I gay? I sure wish sister had worn deodorant. Ever time she puts her guns up, it smells like Friona up in here."
Wildmen03
AG
80s Guy said:

txjortsagent said:

Poor ******* is feeling confused since he is mildly turned on by the shirtless darker skinned man with defined pecs.

"Daddy said them Mexicans was hear to take our jobs but damn, he's got some nice tiddies. Wait, am I gay? I sure wish sister had worn deodorant. Ever time she puts her guns up, it smells like Friona up in here."
That sentence says way more about you than it does anyone else.
Jim Hogg is angry
AG
So, the SEC had six of the final 16 teams playing in Super Regionals and is possibly sending 3 teams to Omaha (Go Gators!). It's a shame MSU and LSU were paired in Supers, lest half the teams in Omaha could have been from the SEC. Not sure why I am even posting this, is anyone really surprised? Business as usual.

goodAg80
AG
Congrats Andy!!!!

https://www.aggielandoutfitters.com/sports/college-world-series/2017-cws-top-eight-bats-124921.html

Canyon99
*Team names subject to change
Wabs
AG
depriest1022
AG
BenFiasco14 said:

OP has egg on his face
That's not egg...
Predmid
AG
Well, it's supposed to go with eggs.
Andy Farmer
When you *****es gonna pay up for the jinx? Paypal me, *****es. a&mrulez@att.net
Hood
AG
Robble robble, friend.
Mathguy64
AG
Andy Farmer said:

When you *****es gonna pay up for the jinx? Paypal me, *****es. a&mrulez@att.net

Next time you come by with my pizza I will remember to add an extra Benjamin to your tip.
Andy Farmer
mathguy86 said:

Andy Farmer said:

Next time you come by with my pizza I will remember to add an extra Benjamin to your tip.

Thanks. I knew we were tight.
always gig em
AG
Sigh this guy

Aren't you gonna be late with those pizzas?
petey88

good lord Andy, are you that ****ing pathetic ?

once you implied here you thought I was a friend, I didn't acknowledge that, but always asked if still wore that goofy tceh tard hat. You here at like 6 AM in the mornings, and again show your dumbass here now.

ClassOf17
This was the best thing that happened for Andy since that one guy tipped him a $20 bill.
Your Friend
Y'all got knocked out by the upgrades? Again??
ClassOf17
Your Friend said:

Who'd y'all get knocked out by?
45-70Ag
AG
Sam Houston State

Freaking SHSU

Let that sink in. I'd make fun of the school, but compared to tech im not sure that's appropriate.

A small school in Huntsville. They ran you out of the tournament. You have been forever humiliated and banished from saying a thing about anyone else's loss.
TDAggie
AG
Andy Farmer said:

Big 12 broke one off in ya, eh?

Things said to Andy's mom for $100
Flexbone
Andy Farmer said:

Were you here when we destroyed one of the "upgrades" in a bowl game?

I didn't think so.

Sam Houston State, right up the road. IN Lubbock. Against Tech's best tram ever. Meanwhile, this was A&M worst team in years.

Poor Andrew. And just think...all it would've taken is a 3.25 in freshman level classes and he'd be an Aggie. What a bitter little dbag.
ClassOf17
Your Friend said:

Still waiting.....

And you pay for an Aggie site.. wow
marble rye
AG
Andy flicking the bean under upgrade skirts. Pathetic.
Andy Farmer
petey88 said:

once you implied here you thought I was a friend, I didn't acknowledge that, but always asked if still wore that goofy tceh tard hat. You here at like 6 AM in the mornings, and again show your dumbass here now.

Damn. Ease up, Kanye.

Andy Farmer
Pam Poovey said:

Andy flicking the bean under upgrade skirts. Pathetic.

Mmm. Feels right.
MelvinUdall
Irish_Man said:

Sam Houston State

Freaking SHSU

Let that sink in. I'd make fun of the school, but compared to tech im not sure that's appropriate.

A small school in Huntsville. They ran you out of the tournament. You have been forever humiliated and banished from saying a thing about anyone else's loss.

Let this sink in, your replacement beat you and has been more successful in athletics, y'all should be glad you left the Big 12, yuuuuuugggeeeee move for your credibility.
petey88
Andy Farmer said:

petey88 said:

Damn. Ease up, Kanye.

ok, but don't ever call me that name for a sorry sack of shlt

Tell you what, I won't piss in your pool, if you don't swim in my toilet
HTownAg98
nhayden said:

Irish_Man said:

Sam Houston State

Freaking SHSU

Let this sink in, your replacement beat you and has been more successful in athletics, y'all should be glad you left the Big 12, yuuuuuugggeeeee move for your credibility.

You invited them into your conference thinking they would be an easy win on your schedule.
ClassOf17
nhayden said:

Irish_Man said:

Sam Houston State

Freaking SHSU

Our replacement absolutely destroyed you too. Not sure what you're bragging about here?
Hood
AG
Our replacement?

No, this was Colorado or Nebraska's replacement. Ours and Mizzou's replacement were never found.
Andy Farmer
Flexbone said:

Andy Farmer said:

Were you here when we destroyed one of the "upgrades" in a bowl game?

I didn't think so.

Sam Houston State, right up the road. IN Lubbock. Against Tech's best tram ever. Meanwhile, this was A&M worst team in years.

Poor Andrew. And just think...all it would've taken is a 3.25 in freshman level classes and he'd be an Aggie. What a bitter little dbag.

"Worst A&M team in years..."

You mean since 2014?

Tech was a blast. Best decision EVAR!!!!!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.