How did A&M baseball finish...

37,619 Views | 240 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by petey88
Mathguy64
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Andy Farmer said:

Tech was a blast. Best decision EVAR!!!!!
Because watching tumbleweeds roll past your front door, getting a quarterly penicillin shot for gonorrhea and living off Domino's tips is a life changing choice.
petey88

WTF EVAR ?

I'm sure sure you have your own covfefe, pet rock, and a brand new renewal of a Texas Driver's License required by Domino's.

I'm just glad I don't have to give you a couple of bucks tip for a crappy pizza

Flexbone
nhayden said:

Irish_Man said:

Sam Houston State

Freaking SHSU

Let that sink in. I'd make fun of the school, but compared to tech im not sure that's appropriate.

A small school in Huntsville. They ran you out of the tournament. You have been forever humiliated and banished from saying a thing about anyone else's loss.

Let this sink in, your replacement beat you and has been more successful in athletics, y'all should be glad you left the Big 12, yuuuuuugggeeeee move for your credibility.

Um, neither school that joined the Big 12 in 2012 has been more successful than Texas A&M in athletics or anything else.
Andy Farmer
petey88 said:

WTF EVAR ?

I'm sure sure you have your own covfefe, pet rock, and a brand new renewal of a Texas Driver's License required by Domino's.

Sick burn, bro.

Keep going...
Andy Farmer
mathguy86 said:

Andy Farmer said:

Because watching tumbleweeds roll past your front door, getting a quarterly penicillin shot for gonorrhea and living off Domino's tips is a life changing choice.

Gonorrhea shots mean I am getting laid.

Working at Dominoes means expectations for me are low. (Guns up, expectations down). Less stress.

Tumbleweeds rolling is a blast to watch when you're high.

Next.
petey88
Andy Farmer said:

petey88 said:

WTF EVAR ?

Sick burn, bro.

Keep going...

ok, while we're at it, you squat to piss too ?
nu awlins ag
AG
Quote:

What were your first 10 choices before settling in on tceh?
dixichkn
AG
Quote:

EVAR!!!!!
Tceh-tardness confirmed.
dcaggie04
AG
He didn't have the grades to get into South Plains so he had to settle for Tech.
marble rye
AG
Andy do you have any friends? Seems like all you care about is justifying your college choice.
Andy Farmer
petey88 said:

Andy Farmer said:

petey88 said:

WTF EVAR ?

Sick burn, bro.

Keep going...

ok, while we're at it, you squat to piss too ?

You bet.
Andy Farmer
Pam Poovey said:

Andy do you have any friends? Seems like all you care about is justifying your college choice.

What alternate universe is this?

Guess you skipped right over Lea's post?

Dumbass.
David_Puddy
AG
Your Friend said:

Y'all got knocked out by the upgrades? Again??

You got knocked out by the Texas admission department.......and then they detached both of your noodle arms and beat the ever living **** out of you with them, all while pissing on your application.
MelvinUdall
HTownAg98 said:

nhayden said:

Irish_Man said:

Sam Houston State

Freaking SHSU

Let that sink in. I'd make fun of the school, but compared to tech im not sure that's appropriate.

A small school in Huntsville. They ran you out of the tournament. You have been forever humiliated and banished from saying a thing about anyone else's loss.

Let this sink in, your replacement beat you and has been more successful in athletics, y'all should be glad you left the Big 12, yuuuuuugggeeeee move for your credibility.

You invited them into your conference thinking they would be an easy win on your schedule.

I guess Texas felt it was swapping one easy win for another, clearly they were mistaken.
Flexbone
nhayden said:

HTownAg98 said:

nhayden said:

Irish_Man said:

Sam Houston State

Freaking SHSU

You invited them into your conference thinking they would be an easy win on your schedule.

I guess Texas felt it was swapping one easy win for another, clearly they were mistaken.

Which is why they lost 3 of the 5 games played before A&M announced we were leaving. Makes perfect sense.
Flexbone
Andy Farmer said:

Pam Poovey said:

Dumbass.

Strange that you'd resort to posting personal information. That's never a sign that someone's pissed. Totally normal behavior.
MelvinUdall
Flexbone said:

nhayden said:

HTownAg98 said:

nhayden said:

Irish_Man said:

Sam Houston State

Freaking SHSU

Which is why they lost 3 of the 5 games played before A&M announced we were leaving. Makes perfect sense.

Interesting choice of numbers, you must be an attorney.
AggieBand2004
AG
nhayden said:

HTownAg98 said:

nhayden said:

Irish_Man said:

Sam Houston State

Freaking SHSU

How cute... you make it sound like the dipsh*ts in Austin had any control of what happened
Flexbone
nhayden said:

Flexbone said:

nhayden said:

HTownAg98 said:

nhayden said:

Irish_Man said:

Sam Houston State

Freaking SHSU

Interesting choice of numbers, you must be an attorney.

Considering players stay on a team for 5 years......
Andy Farmer
Flexbone said:

Andy Farmer said:

Pam Poovey said:

Dumbass.

Strange that you'd resort to posting personal information. That's never a sign that someone's pissed. Totally normal behavior.

That info is about as secret as Donald Trump being President.
Flexbone
Andy Farmer said:

Flexbone said:

Andy Farmer said:

Pam Poovey said:

Dumbass.

And it's a violation of this site's policy. Whether you and the regulars know it or not.
Andy Farmer
Flexbone said:

Andy Farmer said:

Flexbone said:

Andy Farmer said:

Pam Poovey said:

Dumbass.

And it's a violation of this site's policy. Whether you and the regulars know it or not.

So Lea is a unique name? You're identifiable from that singular fact? Interesting.
Flexbone
Andy Farmer said:

Flexbone said:

Andy Farmer said:

Flexbone said:

Andy Farmer said:

Pam Poovey said:

Dumbass.

So Lea is a unique name? You're identifiable from that singular fact? Interesting.

You're in you're mid 30's and you don't understand why doing that is pathetic?
txjortsagent
AG
I'd just like to say in response to this that I enjoy the accompaniment of larger than average women
marble rye
AG
You rang?
txjortsagent
AG
Figures. Always took you for a dude or a fatty
txjortsagent said:

I'd just like to say in response to this that I enjoy the accompaniment of larger than average women

And shorter than average as well.
ClickClack
AG
Andy Farmer said:

Pam Poovey said:

Dumbass.

Looks like Pam hit a nerve.
45-70Ag
AG
nhayden said:

Irish_Man said:

Sam Houston State

Freaking SHSU

You are fake news and a liar. Possibly delusional.
MelvinUdall
Irish_Man said:

nhayden said:

Irish_Man said:

Sam Houston State

Freaking SHSU

You are fake news and a liar. Possibly delusional.

Triggered...
Raider15
I'd like to join in this but gosh, it's been so long since the 3rd grade.

That said, I think the future is bright for both of us. We both lost a ton of starters and leaders and did well in rebuilding years.

I think what I like most about this tceh/a $mm thing is that it brings out the worst in the both of us. Otherwise normal folks doing an imitation of wolves on a elk.

It's fun to watch. I love you guys Do you wake up every morning and spin a wheel to decide who blows up your head or can you multi task?

Good luck next year, have a great summer and did you want pepperoni?
petey88

I saw on tv awhile back that Domino's was remodeling, did you get your store done ?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.