How did A&M baseball finish...

37,780 Views | 240 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by petey88
ttu_85
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Wow this dead board finally came to life. Its nice to see the low end of the aggie gene pool have something to cheer about. Did Tech or Texas lose or something.
who?mikejones
coupland boy
BQ_90
AG
ttu_85 said:

Wow this dead board finally came to life. Its nice to see the low end of the aggie gene pool have something to cheer about. Did Tech or Texas lose or something.
85 took a break from Tanya owning his ass over on Politics board to come visit here
David_Puddy
AG
ttu_85 said:

Andy started talking crap and it blew up in his pock marked face. You're in your mid 50s posting stupid crap like this on an Aggie message board as a Tech grad? Go walk out into oncoming traffic in whatever sh-thole inbred town you live in, buddy
Jock 07
AG
Death, taxes, and tards making fools of themselves.
coolerguy12
AG
ttu_85 said:

It helps that we are hosting a super next week but you conveniently glossed over that part.
ttu_85
coolerguy12 said:

ttu_85 said:

It helps that we are hosting a super next week but you conveniently glossed over that part.
Ha of course I glossed over that. Wouldn't you in my shoes.
AggieBand2004
AG
Tards getting PISSED that they suck at everything
ttu_85
BQ_90 said:

ttu_85 said:

85 took a break from Tanya owning his ass over on Politics board to come visit here
Do you post over there or just lurk. Jump in sometime. lets see how it goes.
ttu_85
AggieBand2004 said:

Tards getting PISSED that they suck at everything
Yep I'm just devastated. life is so terrible. By the way is the new Alien movie any good ?
goodAg80
AG
RodneyThomas1986 said:

Puddles is not gonna lIke this.
RAMF 95
AG
Are you wearing Tough Skin jeans? You seem like a really bad a$$ hombre.
BohunkAg
AG
BohunkAg said:

Seems like he would've learned to talk smack before the season was over before now. Maybe not.
goodAg80
AG
RAMF 95 said:

No I am wearing underoos though.
ttu_85
RAMF 95 said:

Who me ? Is that a brand of jeans? I am a levi's guy. Does that matter.
txjortsagent
AG
54 year old sand tard calling out Aggies after we make a Super Regional and his team choked on dust and herpes.

Hey gramps, wipe the cornbread out of your gray beard, put that pony tail through the back of your John Deere cap, take the mule down to the Allsup's to grab Maxine some Preparation H and guzzle a bottle of Pappy's finest with a bleach back.
Tom Doniphon
F'ing Sam Houston State.
FILO505
AG
ttu_85 said:

David_Puddy said:

ttu_85 said:

Andy started talking crap and it blew up in his pock marked face. You're in your mid 50s posting stupid crap like this on an Aggie message board as a Tech grad? Go walk out into oncoming traffic in whatever sh-thole inbred town you live in, buddy
Ha you truly are a clown and the village idiot. Its comical how seriously you take this stuff. Yes I am 50 something, yes I post crap on an aggie board, so f***ing what. Lots of people do and get a laugh out of it .

But for you, this is serious stuff, Puddy defender of the realm, bowing up like you are defending your personal kingdom or something. Telling off someone that walked on your grass. Are you serious dude or just the comic relief.

You've posted over 11k times on TexAgs. You take something, on our boards, very seriously.

And if I'm ever "in your shoes", I'll ask if they want extra marinara
dixichkn
AG
ttu_85 said:

Wait a minute.......weren't we "all Aggies" just a couple days ago when we beat the scourge of the earth, Baylol?
Now we only exist solely to poke fun at sand tard?

Appreciate you coming forward to defend your school's e-honor but honestly......you might have been better letting this one go. Be sure to tune us in next weekend. I'm sure you will. Can't resist, can you?
Ronnie Mund
ttu_85 said:

David_Puddy said:

ttu_85 said:

Ha you truly are a clown and the village idiot. Its comical how seriously you take this stuff. Yes I am 50 something, yes I post crap on an aggie board, so f***ing what. Lots of people do and get a laugh out of it .

But for you, this is serious stuff, Puddy defender of the realm, bowing up like you are defending your personal kingdom or something. Telling off someone that walked on your grass. Are you serious dude or just the comic relief.

****ing kill me if I'm posting on a Texas BADAZZ Tech message board in my mid 50's.

Holy *****
David_Puddy
AG
ttu_85 said:

David_Puddy said:

ttu_85 said:

You've made Legend status and damn near have 12 THOUSAND posts on an Aggie meesage board in just over 4 years. So essentially one day when you were already in your 50s, you thought to yourself "Aww shucks I reckon I aughtta sign up on this Texas A&M message board and start ta postin' about Texas Tech to defend our honor against them dadgum mean Aggies!"

Brutal buddy.....absolutely f'ing brutal
ClassOf17
Y'all remember when TTU85 was all "were all Aggies"?

Lmfao. im 23 and would bet money I already make more than this assclown.
HeyMoe
AG
[Over the line even for this board. -Staff]
RGLAG85
AG
ttu_85 said:

David_Puddy said:

ttu_85 said:

Oh the irony! You really are some kind of dense! Do you even read what you write?
wbt5845
AG
How this thread went for the OP

foat wuth ag
AG
best team ever loses to SHSU-at home
Furlock Bones
AG
i will be the first to admit i was supremely frustrated with our team this year and didn't think we had a snowball's chance in hell of getting through the regional.

but, this, this thread right here. it's ****ing funny.
Science Denier
AG
Did a tard grad really bring up gene pool? Lower end?
Cy_Tolliver
Andy is the new Reid
jac4
AG
Andy Farmer said:

The regular season? They take the SEC by storm?

Tech ****ing sucked. Won the Big 12. Just turrible.

Wow, talk about your all time back fires.

(insert Happy Gilmore gif)
Andy Farmer
I am here.

Pile on.
Lungblood
You are one pathetic loser. No offense.
HTownAg98
foat wuth ag said:

best team ever loses to SHSU-at home

They lost twice to SHSU.
Ronnie Mund
Andy Farmer said:

I am here.

Pile on.

Way to "check in". So brave.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.