NSIAP Baylor stole Texags

37,894 Views | 312 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by aggiesq
Scruffy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm thinking their mods are reading this thread. Everyone here should claim they are even the real posters there then the mods will ban everyone.
Burt Macklin, FBI
AG
quote:
I'm thinking their mods are reading this thread. Everyone here should claim they are even the real posters there then the mods will ban everyone.

I didn't post mine until after I was banned. Still got the hammer within minutes.
Scruffy
AG
Just saying.
If they start to think even the non-obvious troll accounts are troll accounts it could be really funny.
Commander Gorn
AG
BibleTard has been banned indefinitely
fire09
AG
I've secured about 5 top texags north account names and will be integrating them into the conversation on Baylor dominance.
combat wombat™
AG
They deleted completely innocuous, non-trolling posts on their general board. I would have called those threads "suggestions" to their own posters on how to use the GB. They have all of FOUR sad little threads on that board.
JD05AG
AG
Someone register the name consensualsex and see how long it takes to be banned.
DifferenceMaker Ag
quote:
Someone register the name consensualsex and see how long it takes to be banned.
Dancing
Rocco S
BearlyLegal
aggiehawg
AG
quote:
ROTFLMAO! Genius! Get them to ban about 80% of their posters within the first few days?

OTOH, the TexAgs people who licensed the software might not be appreciative. So...... dilemma.
Rocco S
There's an ad at the bottom of this thread with Danny Trejo who played a serial rapist in Con Air.

OlAg2001
ClassOf17
quote:
Ken Star (only one R) banned. Never posted. Never said **** on here. Banned by TA moderator. That's bull*****

Probably same mod who ditched Murano Observer.

Keep banning all the new accounts that site ain't never gonna have traffic.

You mean it will have traffic anyways? Pretty sure 98% of that sites traffic is from TexAgs having fun.
Burt Macklin, FBI
AG
They even stole Hotties threads. Although it is as bad as you would imagine.
BRAVEAG
I just took Jim Grobe ha.
OPAG
AG
If there was ever a project custom made for a Rivalries pack attack it is a Baylol website start up using the Texags format!

I mean what could go wrong!

OPAG
AG
Some would should try to take Jim Grope!
BRAVEAG
I wrote "Any ladies like a big tall white shaft?" in an all female forum under the name Jim Grobe....I was banned, that's some Waco rapist ***** bull**** right there.
UnderoosAg
AG
How long before The Branch Davidian and Twin Peaks MC
schwack schwack
AG
I see some of you are still alive and well over there. Congrats. I have died a couple of deaths. But am happy to see that they don't delete comments, so I'm still sorta there.
DatTallArchitect
AG
I don't see the dilemma. Surely the TexAgs staff knew what they were getting themselves into. If it wasn't worth it to them, they should have charged more. For now, baylor practically cannot do anything without others knowing about, much less the OR board. Creating a bunch of accounts, just to troll them one way or another, is just sticking with the script. It has to be played out.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
I honestly can't believe they still think Briles is innocent. It really is sickening. That's why I have no problem to continue to be a dick, because they deserve it for encouraging this environment.
Schrute
quote:
I honestly can't believe they still think Briles is innocent. It really is sickening. That's why I have no problem to continue to be a dick, because they deserve it for encouraging this environment.

http://sicem365.com/forums/2/topics/240
End Of Message
AG
quote:
My hopes are that we'll dig our way out, but the reasonable expectation is that we'll be in a deep, sharp dive for some time. The fair weather fans will drift away, but the hard-core among Baylor nation will persevere. We WILL return to our position as the top program in the state!
Schrute
quote:
We're one of the 3 or 4 most popular programs in the country now and we happen to be nestled right in the heart of the most popular conference there is for offensive football.
AgFormerlyInIrving
AG
I'm being required to register a mobile number before I can post again! Boooo Bears!
combat wombat™
AG
quote:
I'm being required to register a mobile number before I can post again! Boooo Bears!
Yeah, they do that when they think you are a troll.

Happened to my username "UnspecTeamRulesViolation".
MROD92
quote:
quote:
We're one of the 3 or 4 most popular programs in the country now and we happen to be nestled right in the heart of the most popular conference there is for offensive football.

And by offensive they don't mean scoring a lot of points
AgFormerlyInIrving
AG
Not sure why they would think I was a troll. I kept posting "Rise up" on all of the threads. Thought I blended in pretty well.
AgCat93
AG
quote:
quote:

Is that uh-fensive football or aw-fensive? Baylol has done all they can to be uh-fensive over the last few months.
The Collective
AG
This whole post. Which one of you is this?

quote:
Let's be honest here.... While losing Briles sucks, what he did here really put us on the national map. We're one of the 3 or 4 most popular programs in the country now and we happen to be nestled right in the heart of the most popular conference there is for offensive football.

Bottom line is this, we're a very wealthy, very popular, well poised university - sitting in a tremendous place. I'm not sure who our sights are completely set on just yet, but I do know that there is interest from a few HUGE names in the SEC and B1G that have reached out to us (I have very well positioned friends).... don't set your sights low. We have the ability to go get anyone we want!
Schrute
I have successfully created an account that hasn't been banned. I had to create a user name that wasn't obviously troll. One million interweb points to the first person who figures it out.
jja79
AG
Today is off to a great start.
TAMUdoc88
AG
Is there a way to blocking that stupid ****ing pop-up that says I "don't have access to that content" even though I'm on the free football board?
End Of Message
AG
quote:
Is there a way to blocking that stupid ****ing pop-up that says I "don't have access to that content" even though I'm on the free football board?
If youre being serious, it means that they removed a thread...

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.