NSIAP Baylor stole Texags

37,916 Views | 312 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by aggiesq
Wildmen03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Raepar Baylorian sounds like a Game of thrones character.
Junction1956
quote:
I'm dying! Baylor message boards always crack me up. https://sicem365.com/forums/new/2/166/1654/quote
quote:
As we get hype for the start of the season I want to celebrate the conference I've been following for nearly my whole life. I've started a list of why the Big XII is the nation's best conference. Add your own reasons below.

1. It's based in Texas. It gives us regional match-ups people actually care about. Sure, tv anchors always hype games with "blue blood" programs, but in college football there just isn't as much passion there as there is in rivalry games. A game against Ohio State or Florida will never generate the passion of a game against the TCUs, Texas Tech's and Oklahoma State's, simply because of geography. We work and live with grads of those schools, making the match-ups meaningful.

2. Central Time Zone. Enough said. Our games are on when people can actually watch. That's a big disadvantage to the PAC-12. The SEC and BIG have more prime time games, but that's overrated. Games that start after 6:00 run the risk of running long-past when some fans will be getting ready for bed. Games at noon, or even 11:00 are perfect.

3. Strength of Schedule. It's just right. We play 9 conference games against legit Power 5 schools. And if some of the schools aren't exactly world-beaters
(looking at you, Kansas), that just gives us more flexibility to schedule interesting and challenging non-conference showdowns.

4. Travel. Baylor nation has a fantastic reputation of traveling to rep our school at away games, which is especially impressive given our small/medium student population. The geographically compact nature of the conference--focused in Texas/Oklahoma makes it all possible.

5. Stability. We've had turnover in recent years, but now we're a conference that up-and-coming future blue-blood programs want to be a part of. What other conference has schools falling over themselves to join? The grant of rights agreement is a big plus here. Some conferences have no penalty at all to leave. That means it's a house of cards that could fall apart any minute. The SEC appears stable, but without a grant of rights, crazy stuff can happen. Texas A&M and Arkansas could decide to come back to the Big XII/SWC days if they want to recruit Texas better. Florida could decide to join its rival in the ACC. Tennessee could skip to the BIG. It may sound far fetched, but 1 school with a wandering eye could bring the whole thing down.

Okay,

Whose sock was this?

Denial is strong.

Roll Tide
jcwoosley
AG
This is off to a great start.
They even stole the legal disclaimer. Those sonsobeeches!

"SicEm365 is an independent site and is not affiliated with Baylor University. 2016 SicEm365. All rights reserved."

"TexAgs is an independent site and is not affiliated with Texas A&M University. 2016 Maroon & White LP. All rights reserved."
ClassOf17
quote:
quote:
In
ANNND banned already. Looks like the user name Ray P Bear was not welcome.

Damn you I just spit soda all over my desk. now everyone in the office is looking at me weird...
txjortsagent
AG
My topic "We should give an honorary degree to Bill Cosby" didn't last 12 seconds
Schrute
quote:
This is off to a great start.
It gone
Muy
AG
quote:
**************** in the house
nevermind, they banned me within 10 minutes before i could remove my username
aggiehawg
AG
You guys are giving the mods over there a real work out.
Schrute
quote:
quote:
Tarp Covered Wunderland got me banned...
Burt Macklin, FBI
AG
Ray P got the perma-ban minutes after first post. Those mods are on their game.
End Of Message
AG
https://sicem365.com/forums/2/topics/196/last
Muy
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
Tarp Covered Wunderland got me banned...
hope you're able to hold it together on this tough day as well
ham98
Should have waited until they had a bigger user base. The mods there have nothing else to do besides ban people at the moment. Keep your powder dry
AgFormerlyInIrving
AG
My first post has already been deleted. But I don't think I'm banned yet.

Unsure which word caused the delete:

"So far this site seems a lot less rapey than BaylorFans"
AgLaw02
AG
quote:
quote:
I'm dying! Baylor message boards always crack me up. https://sicem365.com/forums/new/2/166/1654/quote
quote:
As we get hype for the start of the season I want to celebrate the conference I've been following for nearly my whole life. I've started a list of why the Big XII is the nation's best conference. Add your own reasons below.

1. It's based in Texas. It gives us regional match-ups people actually care about. Sure, tv anchors always hype games with "blue blood" programs, but in college football there just isn't as much passion there as there is in rivalry games. A game against Ohio State or Florida will never generate the passion of a game against the TCUs, Texas Tech's and Oklahoma State's, simply because of geography. We work and live with grads of those schools, making the match-ups meaningful.

2. Central Time Zone. Enough said. Our games are on when people can actually watch. That's a big disadvantage to the PAC-12. The SEC and BIG have more prime time games, but that's overrated. Games that start after 6:00 run the risk of running long-past when some fans will be getting ready for bed. Games at noon, or even 11:00 are perfect.

3. Strength of Schedule. It's just right. We play 9 conference games against legit Power 5 schools. And if some of the schools aren't exactly world-beaters
(looking at you, Kansas), that just gives us more flexibility to schedule interesting and challenging non-conference showdowns.

4. Travel. Baylor nation has a fantastic reputation of traveling to rep our school at away games, which is especially impressive given our small/medium student population. The geographically compact nature of the conference--focused in Texas/Oklahoma makes it all possible.

5. Stability. We've had turnover in recent years, but now we're a conference that up-and-coming future blue-blood programs want to be a part of. What other conference has schools falling over themselves to join? The grant of rights agreement is a big plus here. Some conferences have no penalty at all to leave. That means it's a house of cards that could fall apart any minute. The SEC appears stable, but without a grant of rights, crazy stuff can happen. Texas A&M and Arkansas could decide to come back to the Big XII/SWC days if they want to recruit Texas better. Florida could decide to join its rival in the ACC. Tennessee could skip to the BIG. It may sound far fetched, but 1 school with a wandering eye could bring the whole thing down.

Okay,

Whose sock was this?

Denial is strong.

Roll Tide
Who says it was a sock?
Roadhouse
AgLaw02
AG
I want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart. My stomach hurts from laughing so hard.
staticdoor
AG
stability
End Of Message
AG
"rAp iz my favorite" has well thought out, reasonable opinions
Roadhouse
AG
RIP 5Uper 8

Mathguy64
AG
That's freaking hilarious. Well done.
Born Maroon
AG
quote:
Ray P got the perma-ban minutes after first post. Those mods are on their game.
Try Ray Purr
End Of Message
AG
Even the General Board has invaded

https://sicem365.com/forums/7/topics/186
combat wombat™
AG
Their GB needs to be invaded. It's so sad. We can only improve it.
jja79
AG
I regret that I have reached my posting limit for the day.
AgLaw02
AG
Then start another account, rook! One of them will get the ban eventually.
Schrute
Somebody with username Ted Bundy started a thread titled "Anyone know where I can find some girls". It gone now.
jja79
AG
I didn't last long as Ken Starr.
aggie1944
rich1
AG
I like cheese
AGinHI
AG
quote:

AgFormerlyInIrving
AG
I almost feel sad for them that there are more trollers than actual baylor fans.

Almost.
Muy
AG
poor baylolr, thanks for the laughs

again
ClassOf17
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Okay,

Whose sock was this?

Denial is strong.

Roll Tide
Who says it was a sock?

Growing up and Aggie fan in Waco and seeing half of Floyd Casey maroon makes me laugh at this statement.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.