Randolph Duke

768,390 Views | 3764 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by goodAg80
Irwin M. Fletcher
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I think Surlyhorns is for the more delusional types anyway so that makes sense he found a home there. Funny how they now think he is an idiot also. As far as rational educated sips go the ones I know are totally embarrassed by Mr. Charles Satterfield and his idiot posts as Randolph Duke. When the t shirt sips start thinking that you're an idiot then you have real problems Danny boy.
Loyalty
AG
Paging Charlie satterfield, hello? Chuck! Where are you? Your falling off your delusional game these days. Haven't heard much from you. Please....entertain us again.
DenverAg91
AG
https://www.surlyhorns.com/board/index.php?/profile/633-randolph-duke/

Here is his surly profile
Loyalty
AG
TXMatt15 said:

Haha I know...just like to ruffle him up a little. He's a child.
goodAg80
AG
Round Rock AG said:

TXMatt15 said:

Haha I know...just like to ruffle him up a little. He's a psychopath.
FIFY
DayAg!
S
You guys stop with the facts. They're getting in the way of a good rant by that imbecile.
"Poor soul, he was just too high strung. I'm afraid the strain was more than he could bear."
SACR
AG
TXMatt15 said:

Geezis.

14 of his last 15 posts concern A&M, the outlier is about the LSU game.
---------------------------------------------------
"Now you're suggesting uncleanliness during a viral outbreak? What other great ideas you got Typhoid Mary[?]"

jamey, 3/13/20

-------------------------------------------------

"They log into each other's accounts and post. They probably are two different people but that doesn't matter much when you log into other peoples accounts."
realestateguru
AG
Quote:

The a g g y s love to bleat about how their school "is just like them e-leet schools" but "better."

The ags have no clue that students at elite universities don't get admitted, let alone have degrees conferred upon them, without having some understanding of computer language and coding.
No one being identified as capable of providing leadership to a modern organization can be clueless as to how to give instructions to those doing coding. Without understanding how to give clear instructions, there is no way to ensure the end product is acceptable to the organization. And that is the difference between universities that actually prepare their students for leadership positions and Texas A&M.

The a g g y s believe it is far more important to teach cultural redneck bull**** than skills necessary to drive the economy of the state of Texas forward. Which is why the economy of the Brazos Valley is ****, and the economy of the area surrounding the city of Austin has been booming for most of the past half century.
Not long ago, I got a text from someone who wanted to put the ag g y pedia.com site together and, within three days, it was up. With over 40,000 words (footnoted with original source documentation). Neither of us were coders, but we each knew enough about coding to build the site. It's not tough.
Well, it's not tough unless you are burdened with only an a g g y-level education.

They are worthless idiots being burdened with second-rate educations and, because of their backwoods culture, are failing the taxpayers of Texas at an ever increasing rate.

The people of Texas deserve far better than Texas A&M. Pass the amendment to sever their status as a branch of The University of Texas, cut them a check from the PUF for $7B to segregate the financial assets (when has an a g g y not been in favor of segregation?), and we will throw a legislative decree to bring back the a g g y bonfire. Everyone wins. Especially the people of Texas.
WTF dude!
Post removed:
by user
AlaskanAg99
AG
Ags should make an argument that all state schools, including UH, Tech, and TX ST should all have a 1/5 interest in the PUF. His head would explode.
GrapevineAg
AG
Wow, just when I thought he had reach the bottom of his ocean of stupidity, he went and found the Mariana's Trench.

So, he and some other idiot put together a web site with over 40,000 words of static content, and it took them 3 days! I would not be bragging about that.
Oscar Diggs
AG

Quote:

With over 40,000 words (footnoted with original source documentation).
Had a rough day but this made me smile, thank you Randolph.

40,000 words, did he get a cramp and have to stop short? He is usually good for a lot more.

Original source = my own demented mind
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
Aggiebrewer said:

i cant imagine what the big bad Aggie did to his mom or wife or both.

that guy needs a red flag

Well his ex is still getting railroaded by an Aggie and his son calls the new dude "dad"..... so yeah...
SteveBott
AG
He won't like this

https://www.aggienetwork.com/news/152458/listen-audio-resurfaces-of-gill-telling-12th-man-story/
dermdoc
AG
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
dermdoc
AG
Hey Randy(or Charlie should I say) who taught your fans how to throw drinks on opposing teams? Because they suck. And not air conditioning the visitors locker room? And putting the opposing band in the nose bleeds? Do you know how petty y'all look? Got to be proud. And no real Texan has ever acted like y'all and your minister of culture.

You were Texas, we are now,
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Irwin M. Fletcher
AG
That is so delicious coming from someone with a useless PLM associates degree from Texas.
APHIS AG
We are getting the recognition that was once reserved for that crap school in Austin and it just eats him up for what ever he says and whatever he does, it is not going to change.

So Randy, please continue with your diatribe. We find it quite amusing.
realestateguru
AG
Quote:

Among others, Horace Carswell also only attended A&M for one semester, and they claim him as being exemplary of the transformative power of "being an a g g y."

The a g g y s has always been 98% white trash and 2% kids who just wanted to get an education and better their lot in life.

My hope in life is to see the day the people of Texas end a g g y's status as a branch of The University of Texas. Let that piece of crap culture wither and die.

The people of Texas deserve better than Texas A&M.
You imagine walking around being this delusional?
GrapevineAg
AG
He's still a racist I see.
MooreTrucker
AG
He's going in heavy on the "branch of the University of Texas" BS in these new ones.
Bottlehead90
AG
We are not a branch of Belmont so he can move on now.

dermdoc
AG
I went to surly horns. Man that place is a cesspool. Thanks Texags for keeping the trash off of here.
Caesar4
AG
Bottlehead90 said:

We are not a branch of Belmont so he can move on now.

Yep, he's tired and wrong, as usual. But I suppose with the recently revealed recording of Dr King Gill's speech about the 12th man origin, proving Charles is again a POS and FOS, Charles' ego is vaporized. He's left with nothing and either doubles down on more BS about A&M, or he realizes much of his life is a waste and he has been selfishly consuming oxygen and food that would have been put to better use elsewhere. So, he doubles down on his anti-A&M BS, because he's a giant loser dewsh.

Quote:

With the legislative session of 1873, the fortunes of A&M College improved. The main building was completed by the end of 1874 and additional buildings were constructed. In 1875, the Legislature separated the administrations of A&M and the University of Texas, which still existed only on paper. The Agricultural and Mechanical College formally opened on Oct. 4, 1876.

https://texasalmanac.com/topics/education/beginnings-university-texas-and-texas-am-university
Roadhouse
AG
dermdoc said:

I went to surly horns. Man that place is a cesspool. Thanks Texags for keeping the trash off of here.
One of the dumbass sips that lurks here actually got banned from surly horns. How do you get banned from that cesspool? Well, you act like an Internet tough guy and try to fight everyone. What a dork.

https://www.surlyhorns.com/board/index.php?/profile/2500-clob94/
Post removed:
by user
Irwin M. Fletcher
AG
So I saw an article on LinkedIn how A&M was named by Money Magazine as the best value in Texas and #18 overall ahead of Rice at 21 and tu at 24. Based on quality of education and earnings of graduates, so was going to send it to Mr. Charles Satterfield and that idiot took down his profile. I have a feeling that all of this being outed had him facing a lot of harassment. So I suppose Signature Derivatives Group will have no outlet to get the word out of the "great" work they do, as you could only find it on LinkedIn.

Edit - he didn't take it down. He just blocked me. I mean he is a titan in the oil and gas financial services community. Just ask someone who is actually in that industry. The general response is, "who?"
Roadhouse
AG
third coast.. said:

Roadhouse said:

dermdoc said:

One of the dumbass sips that lurks here actually got banned from surly horns. How do you get banned from that cesspool? Well, you act like an Internet tough guy and try to fight everyone. What a dork.

https://www.surlyhorns.com/board/index.php?/profile/2500-clob94/

Clob94 on here is mfbarnes

Actually, he isn't. Very similar characters given the flamboyant lying, but that are in fact to different idiots. An LSU forum had a great thread that got deleted due to doxxing on him and a few other clowns at orangebloods past week. Was a riot. Total losers. The moderator at orangebloods apparently is a t-shirt fan that went to San Jacinto Community College.
Post removed:
by user
Roadhouse
AG
I understand your point, but it is inaccurate. Clob is an actual living idiot, separate from MFBarnes. He too, has been doxx'd (arguably worse) like MFBarnes, so I don't expect him to show up around here anymore

Right, lil' buddy?
Post removed:
by user
HtownAg92
AG
Quote:

The ags have no clue that students at elite universities don't get admitted, let alone have degrees conferred upon them, without having some understanding of computer language and coding.

No one being identified as capable of providing leadership to a modern organization can be clueless as to how to give instructions to those doing coding. Without understanding how to give clear instructions, there is no way to ensure the end product is acceptable to the organization. And that is the difference between universities that actually prepare their students for leadership positions and Texas A&M.
Man, if we could ever get that all important coding thing figured out, we could develop graduates for leadership roles.

https://www.usnews.com/education/best-colleges/articles/where-the-top-fortune-500-ceos-attended-college
MooreTrucker
AG
Gosh, those damn facts always get in the way of the narrative he tries to push.
Caesar4
AG
HtownAg92 said:

Quote:

Man, if we could ever get that all important coding thing figured out, we could develop graduates for leadership roles.

https://www.usnews.com/education/best-colleges/articles/where-the-top-fortune-500-ceos-attended-college
LOL, Randy is a ****ty alchemist...Everything he says, types, or touches immediately turns to *****. His existence is a blunder.
McInnis80
Hey "Randy", how many computer coding courses do PLM majors take at t.u.?
First Page Last Page
Page 105 of 108

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.