Randolph Duke

745,844 Views | 3764 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by goodAg80
dermdoc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Do you realize that every school in the SEC got 35 mill from the SEC network? And it is just getting started? Not the six million you claimed which was an outright lie.

And I know you read this stuff because you are a sick,obsessed loser.

You were Texas
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Aggball2010
AG
Got my popcorn.
aggiehawg
AG
That number is not from just the SECN.

It is from all sources of revenue.
OleArmyBQ68
AG
Randy be like "dayum"!
dermdoc
AG
Whatever hawg. Just sick of bitter obsessed fools like Duke and Chip Brown lying about my school. I would like to rip that horrible hairpiece off of the lying "blogger's" head.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Dazed and Confused
AG
Please site your source and help us understand for which timeframe and which part is total SEC share vs. SECN share. I get easily confused and haven't found SECN per school share per year ending Aug 2015.
dermdoc
AG
Hawg was right. The SECN is just part of that total so I don't know the exact amount. But that as in the first year. It will go up. Apologize for any confusion.
Dazed and Confused
AG
But I expect a good bump in total payout, even with increased expenses. From the USAtoday article: "The total revenue figure is more than 60% greater than the SEC reported for a fiscal year ending Aug. 31, 2014."
schwack schwack
AG

HeyMoe
AG
quote:
Whatever hawg. Just sick of bitter obsessed fools like Duke and Chip Brown lying about my school. I would like to rip that horrible hairpiece off of the lying "blogger's" head.
If I was a well-heeled Ag with a sense of humor I'd pay a bounty to the guy that snatched that thing off his dome and brought it to me.....as long as it's accompanied by a cell phone video of the deed for You Tube.
aggiehawg
AG
Posted this in another thread:

From CBS Sports:

quote:
Quote:The past fiscal year was the first with the lucrative College Football Playoff, new bowl deals and the SEC Network, which got widespread distribution immediately at expensive cable and satellite rates through ESPN/Disney negotiations.

On the SEC's 990 form, TV/radio rights fees for 2014-15 were reported as $311.8 million, up from $210.4 million in 2013-14. The tax return doesn't specify the revenue sources from TV and radio. Postseason revenue for the SEC increased from $98.6 million in 2013-14 to $162.8 million in 2014-15. The SEC had $66.7 million in net assets by August 2015, up from $49.5 million the previous year.
LINK

One hundred million increase in TV and radio rights fees in one year?? Holy Moly!!

Waffledynamics
AG
Redneck accounting
HeyMoe
AG
Funny how those rednecks in the SEC with their conference championship game and conference network always seem to trump those big brains over in the Big Yawn.
AggieBand2004
AG
$311.8MM?
So the SECN brought just shy of $20MM to each school. Not too shabby

Edit - 21. Fat fingers
The Collective
AG
Why don't we wait for distributions? That is really the time all of this matters, and everyone has a nice hard # once that occurs.
Potcake
AG
What's with all the 3-stars, is Varsity streaking or on a panty raid?
Dazed and Confused
AG
Thank you aggiehawg for the source and info. Cant wait until we get the final breakdown per school later this year. SECSECSEC
aggiehawg
AG
This is from the USA Today article:

quote:
As another comparison to the SEC's new revenue total, it is more than half of the $906 million that the NCAA reported on its most recently available tax return which covered a fiscal year ending Aug. 31, 2014.
Just for comparison purposes.
Aggball2010
AG
quote:
Why don't we wait for distributions? That is really the time all of this matters, and everyone has a nice hard # once that occurs.

Many things in life are projected off of premature numbers. This is one of them, and is a good tool and great advertising info for the SEC and its members. No problem with being able to talk about the projected numbers and the actual numbers. Keeps the SEC in people's mouths.
HTownAg98
We got the numbers for 2014 in May of 2015. With those numbers now going up, that May paycheck is going to be staggering.
Dr. Abbott, DDS
quote:
quote:

Many things in life are projected off of premature numbers. This is one of them, and is a good tool and great advertising info for the SEC and its members. No problem with being able to talk about the projected numbers and the actual numbers. Keeps the SEC in people's mouths.

I'm enjoying being in people's mouths
AggieBand2004
AG
Leave dock out of this
NoneGiven
AG
The clown has responded and still thinks the SEC network is only going to pay out ~$6MM/year

He came to that conclusion by dividing the difference between 2014 and 2015 television and radio rights by the number of schools.

I guess that one year increase of $100MM is all we will get. Poor performance of the LHN has really soured him on this college sports network concept.
dermdoc
AG
Randy called me a dumbass with numerous other choice words on the shag. I feel honored.

AggieBand2004
AG
He's like a scientist, leaning on the Big Bang... when the current theory dries up, he's got to step back into the shadows and work on the next iteration of bs.
dermdoc
AG
My question is, if they are so rich and we are dealing with "redneck" dollars, why do they have two losing seasons in a row?

Weird

You were Texas
AggieBand2004
AG
Strong had to weed out all of the bad apples. Nothing but angels on the team now.
aggiehawg
AG
quote:
Randy called me a dumbass with numerous other choice words on the shag. I feel honored.

Welcome to the Club!
dermdoc
AG
Yep hawg you got called out too. And Randy, my "dumbass" degree from A&M was good enough to get me a med degree from Baylor College of Medicine. What have you done with your tu degree except spend endless hours researching "redneck" accounting?
AggieBand2004
AG
Nvm
DifferenceMaker Ag
The anticipation is riveting.

Deadwood
AG
I really think Duke may go postal one of these days. You know he's riding his wooden rocking horse right now, composing his latest thesis on how the 12th man term was concocted in 1990 and every picture of gear saying Texas Aggies for the last 60 years was photoshopped.
Ser Pounce
Randy Duke is a chode. I'm actually kind of embarrassed for y'all that you would take the time to go to a sip website to see what he said about you.
dixichkn
AG
^^^^trust me, I wouldn't waste my time. I have plenty of minions here doing my dirty work for free. Although I must admit, watching a human being's descent into sheer madness might have its appeal.....
Aggball2010
AG
quote:
Randy Duke is a chode. I'm actually kind of embarrassed for y'all that you would take the time to go to a sip website to see what he said about you.

Oh hay, sip.
Last Page
Page 1 of 108

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.