Randolph Duke

768,348 Views | 3764 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by goodAg80
Hood
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Randy broke a new conspiracy theory today on the twitters:

MooreTrucker
AG
Hood said:

Randy broke a new conspiracy theory today on the twitters:

Every line of that is true. And therefore not the scandal he thinks it is.
Hood
AG
It's the first of a string of tweets where he ties it into a vast conspiracy to... do something... I guess.
David_Puddy
AG
Who has that much time on their hands to post that much absolute crap about A&M. It's like he either wakes up and plans his entire day around false and stupid A&M talking points. Surely that has to get old after awhile, doesn't it?
MooreTrucker
AG
David_Puddy said:

Who has that much time on their hands to post that much absolute crap about A&M. It's like he either wakes up and plans his entire day around false and stupid A&M talking points. Surely that has to get old after awhile, doesn't it?
No, because he's lifted up and supported by the sip idiots who use his drivel to support their ideas of how stupid the agg ys are.
realestateguru
AG
Quote:

There is a world of difference between desegregation and integration. A&M ended racial and gender segregation in 1963, but to this day the administrators and alumni of the school have failed miserable at integrating women and minorities. Every attempt to change things to allow greater participation in school activities by women and minorities has been met with resistance and hostility, usually by those who venerate white, male privilege bleating about "turdition." I think the latest breakthrough was convincing the corps idiots that women actually do know how to pick up dog **** and properly use Pantene and blowdryers, thus making them actually qualified to take care of the inbred mascot dog of theirs. That only took in excess of half a century to accomplish and was done with great resentment by the white, male privilege rednecks.
He is so pissed he has been banned on twitter.
Wildmen03
AG
Aren't there more women than men at A&M?
MooreTrucker
AG
realestateguru said:

Quote:

There is a world of difference between desegregation and integration. A&M ended racial and gender segregation in 1963, but to this day the administrators and alumni of the school have failed miserable at integrating women and minorities. Every attempt to change things to allow greater participation in school activities by women and minorities has been met with resistance and hostility, usually by those who venerate white, male privilege bleating about "turdition." I think the latest breakthrough was convincing the corps idiots that women actually do know how to pick up dog **** and properly use Pantene and blowdryers, thus making them actually qualified to take care of the inbred mascot dog of theirs. That only took in excess of half a century to accomplish and was done with great resentment by the white, male privilege rednecks.
LOL...he really does just make **** up. Pathetic.
SafetySam79
AG
Did he really write "failed miserable"?
CanyonAg77
AG
SafetySam79 said:

Did he really write "failed miserable"?
Well, you know how it is with those inquisitions of higher learning.
Ciboag96
How does he function with so much brain space rented by Texas A&M.

If there is ever a Red Flag law, that mother****er should be Case# 0000001
Biz Ag
AG
He's mentioning white privilege now.

Ten bucks says he has a framed picture of AOC on his nightstand.
Irwin M. Fletcher
AG
Biz Ag said:

He's mentioned it before. As I stated the other day he has run out of material and is starting to rehash old made up crap.
ghollow
AG
Irwin M. Fletcher said:

Biz Ag said:

He's mentioned it before. As I stated the other day he has run out of material and is starting to rehash old made up crap.
He ran out of material a long time ago
Madman
AG
Any cracker that brings up white privilege is a self hating POS. Spineless unearned virtue signaling from people with no actual virtue.
Oscar Diggs
AG
Irwin M. Fletcher said:

Biz Ag said:

Randy just needs some inspiration, like tu getting pounded by LSU and the Ags beating Clemson. That should be good for Randy to fire off some 24 page single space diatribes to his personal mailing list of the Cabinet, Joint Chiefs, West Point and elected officials around the country, "Secretary Esper, a Mr. Duke is on line one, he says it's a matter of national security".
McInnis80
The problem is that "Randy" truly believes his crusade against the Corps is truly a matter of national security demanding the immediate attention of the entire Pentagon.
Sean Jeffrey Babineaux IV
AG
David_Puddy said:

Somebody that, in all likelihood, dyes their member orange and cranks it to 98.1 KVET's noon ritual of "The Eyes of Texas."

It's high noon, Austin.
American Hardwood
AG
realestateguru said:

Quote:

He has such an active imagination. I don't make it to B/CS very often, but I was there this past weekend moving my son into an apartment to start his Aggie career. It was remarkable how mixed and integrated the student population has gotten to be. Literally every restaurant, apartment complex, shopping center we went to was blended with a multitude of ethnicities and genders. Caucasians, blacks, hispanics, asians of a variety of origins, Indians, middle easterners, and plenty of both genders seen everywhere and mixed quite well.

Go to any big city (run by race baiting liberals in most cases) and you see a lot of different ethnicities, but they are often ghettoized into their own respective enclaves. Not the case in College Station, particularly in what I've seen of student housing. In my son's own apartment there is my Texas born caucasian son, an Indian, another white boy of european origin, and a hispanic from the valley.

If A&M is so hostile to these so-called minorities, then how do you account for so many wanting to go there and seeming to enjoy a well blended environment?
ChipFTAC01
AG
The fact that A&M elected a black sbp 40+ years ago would seem to dispel a lot of his notions.
Hood
AG
realestateguru said:

Quote:

Let's not gloss over the blatant sexism he displays while trying and failing to accuse us of "integrating women and minorities."

He's a sexist, racist moron that thinks he's neither.
MooreTrucker
AG
Quote:

He's a sexist, racist moron that thinks he's neither.
When in fact he's all three.
SteveBott
AG
edit Do not want to dox an AG

Satterfield's greatest accomplishment is getting FIVE THOUSAND donated to Aggie Achieve
Al Bula
AG
SteveBott said:

edit Do not want to dox an AG

Satterfield's greatest accomplishment is getting FIVE THOUSAND donated to Aggie Achieve
go on...
realestateguru
AG
Quote:

But the mere suggestion of ending A&M's status as a branch of The University of Texas terrifies each and every a g g y, from John Sharp down to the dumbest newly minted Fish Camp idiot redneck.

They not only haven't moved on, they never will and are completely incapable of moving on.
The irony of this dim-witted one.
drthoop
AG
My ex MIL lived in her own little world where reality was somewhat questionable. We called it the Jodyverse.

Mr Satterwhite lives in the Randyverse.
Tom Hooper '82,'84,'86---- College Station, Texas
ABATTBQ11
AG
I'm take surprised he hasn't died of a heart attack, aneurysm, or suicide yet.
The Agly Duckling
David_Puddy said:

Randy is posting here under the username of "Above Ground Pool." Blatantly obvious
Would this be an Above Ground Cess Pool, David?
realestateguru
AG
Quote:

I know they have flyovers, but what struck me was the level of ignorance concerning A&M's relationship with anything associated with the U.S. Navy. It is essentially non-existent.

Want to know what school the U.S. Navy actually has long had a very deep relationship with? Therein lies the basis of my comment. In reality, there will be far more military brass from each branch of the military attending the UT/LSU game just this weekend than will walk on the A&M campus for the entire school year.

If a g g y wants to create a public perception of their school's connection to the military, they should stick to little boys in costumes playing fake 1890s cavalry soldier. That would be far more reflective of what a g g y is. That graphic is entirely representative of a g g y cluelessness, trying to represent to the public who they wish they were and completely unable to process who they truly are.
You mean Satterfield doesn't know that we have an NROTC that offers approx 25 scholarships every year? He obviously has never attended march in or Final Review.
goodAg80
AG
realestateguru said:

Quote:

I know they have flyovers, but what struck me was the level of ignorance concerning A&M's relationship with anything associated with the U.S. Navy. It is essentially non-existent.

Want to know what school the U.S. Navy actually has long had a very deep relationship with? Therein lies the basis of my comment. In reality, there will be far more military brass from each branch of the military attending the UT/LSU game just this weekend than will walk on the A&M campus for the entire school year.

If a g g y wants to create a public perception of their school's connection to the military, they should stick to little boys in costumes playing fake 1890s cavalry soldier. That would be far more reflective of what a g g y is. That graphic is entirely representative of a g g y cluelessness, trying to represent to the public who they wish they were and completely unable to process who they truly are.
You mean Satterfield doesn't know that we have an NROTC that offers approx 25 scholarships every year? He obviously has never attended march in or Final Review.
Don't encourage the lunatic.
CanyonAg77
AG
The photo of the t.u. NROTC detachment has 43 cadets in the photo. As mentioned above, we are allowed 25 NROTC full scholarships per year. So we have about twice as many scholarship cadets, as they have total cadets.

We also commission about 220 cadets a year. If only 20% of those commissions were Navy/Marine, that would still be more commissioned per year than they have in their entire 4 year program.
Irwin M. Fletcher
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

The photo of the t.u. NROTC detachment has 43 cadets in the photo. As mentioned above, we are allowed 25 NROTC full scholarships per year. So we have about twice as many scholarship cadets, as they have total cadets.

We also commission about 220 cadets a year. If only 20% of those commissions were Navy/Marine, that would still be more commissioned per year than they have in their entire 4 year program.

Facts have never got in this guys way on anything. As George Costanza said, "It's not a lie, if you believe it."
McInnis80
Randy said there would be a ton of military leaders on the UT campus for the LSU game. I did not know there was a Village People reunion scheduled this weekend also.
The Agly Duckling
Bottlehead90 said:

Why do they say it that way?
To Bottlehead back in July:

If you put an "f" in front of the way they spell "Aggie," some of them think it an appropriate belittlement of us. Online - and for the purpose of seeming PC - they just type it without the "f," but most know what they mean.
DenverAg91
AG
"Jesus ****ing christ, dude, I know how you feel and I know most of that **** already because I read this thread and you ****ing post it ALL THE TIME. I'm not sure if you're completely unaware who I or other individual posters are here, but jesus, I'm starting to think that might be the case. I dont need you to ****ing lecture me. We all get it.

Let me try this another way, everyone here appreciates what you bring to this board and this thread, but when you fail to miss the very obvious simple point and go off and a multi-paragraph rant that isn't even related to the original point I was making, you look like a ****ing lunatic. And when you look like even more of a lunatic than usual, it undermines the facts and contributions that your more sane and rational posts make. You're literally doing YOURSELF a disservice. If I could have Machinator activate his Preservation Protocols and zap you with his cattle prod right now, I would.

To illustrate this another way, you're like Howard Hughes in The Aviator. You do some great things, people want to like you, and just consider these posts me attempting hide you in a ****ing broom closet because you can't stop repeating "The Way Of The Future" over and over with spittle-flecked lips, looking like a ******* crazy person. Just a take a deep ****ing breath and move on, Rain Man."

Even other Surlyhorns posters are turning on him
First Page Last Page
Page 104 of 108

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.