Randolph Duke

752,138 Views | 3764 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by goodAg80
Bob Knights Paper Hands
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I've been tazed, stabbed, and shot. I guess I might as well get doxxed too before they put me in the ground.
IrishTxAggie
AG
Bob Knights Liver said:

I've been tazed, stabbed, and shot. I guess I might as well get doxxed too before they put me in the ground.

You seem like someone I'd enjoy drinking with!
GiveEmHellBill
AG
samsal75 said:

Still can't help but think of Randolph Scott. lol

<singing> "Randolph Scott"
biobioprof
wondering if he saw this

Biz Ag
AG
Quote:

But he sure will call your place of employment and whine when you call him out on twitter. Then you can have your company call you and ask who the hell is that nut job? Please leave him alone he is not stable. This is EXACTLY what he did to me and my company's reaction.
He actually called your place of employment to complain about something you posted on Twitter?

What. A. Poon.
Irwin M. Fletcher
AG
Biz Ag said:

Quote:

But he sure will call your place of employment and whine when you call him out on twitter. Then you can have your company call you and ask who the hell is that nut job? Please leave him alone he is not stable. This is EXACTLY what he did to me and my company's reaction.
He actually called your place of employment to complain about something you posted on Twitter?

What. A. Poon.

Yes he did. I basically was tweeting him you're Charles Saterfield with a useless PLM degree, here are your less than stellar places of employment according to FINRA etc., this also went out to his useless moron disciples such as longhorn frenzy and he didn't like it. He kept coming back with how I need help for stalking this poor guy and I couldn't be more wrong etc., the funny thing is I was maybe 75% sure he was Charles Saterfield; however, after the idiot calls my company to complain he basically just confirmed who he is. Someone calls me and just tells me OK this idiot is calling up here, do us a favor and leave him alone. Her exact words "he doesn't seem very stable!" I was like no kidding.
IrishTxAggie
AG
Irwin M. Fletcher said:

Biz Ag said:

Quote:

What. A. Poon.

Yes he did. I basically was tweeting him you're Charles Saterfield with a useless PLM degree, here are your less than stellar places of employment according to FINRA etc., this also went out to his useless moron disciples such as longhorn frenzy and he didn't like it. He kept coming back with how I need help for stalking this poor guy and I couldn't be more wrong etc., the funny thing is I was maybe 75% sure he was Charles Saterfield; however, after the idiot calls my company to complain he basically just confirmed who he is. Someone calls me and just tells me OK this idiot is calling up here, do us a favor and leave him alone. Her exact words "he doesn't seem very stable!" I was like no kidding.

I hope he calls my company... Because I'm the one he'd talk to!
Post removed:
by user
Biz Ag
AG
Aggiebrewer said:

another successful Texags hookup!
SACR
AG
Irwin M. Fletcher said:

Biz Ag said:

Quote:

What. A. Poon.

You need a "Successfully Doxxed Randolph Duke" flair or something.
CanyonAg77
AG
realestateguru said:

Since he has been kicked off of Twitter he has to find someplace to bloviate his insane opinions on A&M

Satterfield Insanity
From that:
Quote:

Those ignorant idiots actually believe their school was founded as a great military university, on par with the leading inquisitions of higher learning around the world.

Wildmen03
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

realestateguru said:

Since he has been kicked off of Twitter he has to find someplace to bloviate his insane opinions on A&M

Satterfield Insanity
From that:
Quote:

Those ignorant idiots actually believe their school was founded as a great military university, on par with the leading inquisitions of higher learning around the world.

NOBODY EXPECTS THE AGGIE INQUISITION
tamc91
AG
He has to refer back to founding because if he thinks too hard about the multiple recent rankings that has A&M in the top 25 for best education value his head would explode.
realestateguru
AG
Quote:

For far too long, the people of Texas have dealt with the mental deficiencies of those the state of Texas assigns to Texas A&M. For far too long, the people of Texas have been making excuses for a g g y cultural stupidity. Texans have long held a g g y s to lower standards because we understand a g g y s lack the mental capacity to do any better. Instead of a great engineering school such as MIT, Cal Tech or Georgia Tech, Texans gets saddled with Texas A&M. It is a sad commentary on the people of Texas that they can do no better than Texas A&M.
Speaking of mental deficiencies....tu deserves better than Charles M Satterfield
HTownAg98
We deserve better enemies.
ChipFTAC01
AG
I wish he was just a troll rather than a deranged sociopath, but this is a laughable line of attack. I'm sorry that A&M isn't a private elite university like MIT and Caltech. A&M is a top 15 engineering school in the country and top 5 in many disciplines.
Irwin M. Fletcher
AG
ChipFTAC01 said:

I wish he was just a troll rather than a deranged sociopath, but this is a laughable line of attack. I'm sorry that A&M isn't a private elite university like MIT and Caltech. A&M is a top 15 engineering school in the country and top 5 in many disciplines.

His entire line of attack is this and it's total BS but he just will not allow facts to get in his way. A while back he claimed that no Aggie has ever or could pass the series 7 to become a broker. I literally counted 24 people I went to school with that have one, including two that I share season tickets with. The funny thing is he says this to his idiot followers who don't understand anything on finance. I mean the series 7 is challenging but it's not that hard, it's a cake walk compared to say the CPA exam, I wonder how he explains Aggie CPAs all over, or Aggie doctors. I know medical boards are a million times harder than obtaining a series 7. It's the fact that he has a series 7 and in his own mind it's hardest certification to achieve, and only someone that was educated at the great Univ of Texas could ever get one. He's completely delusional.
SACR
AG
HTownAg98 said:

We deserve better enemies villians.
fify
CanyonAg77
AG
Scanning this thread, I'd like to say I'm grateful the tower at t.u. has been secured to prevent Duke from following in the footsteps of Charles Whitman.
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
Irwin M. Fletcher said:

ChipFTAC01 said:

His entire line of attack is this and it's total BS but he just will not allow facts to get in his way. A while back he claimed that no Aggie has ever or could pass the series 7 to become a broker. I literally counted 24 people I went to school with that have one, including two that I share season tickets with. The funny thing is he says this to his idiot followers who don't understand anything on finance. I mean the series 7 is challenging but it's not that hard, it's a cake walk compared to say the CPA exam, I wonder how he explains Aggie CPAs all over, or Aggie doctors. I know medical boards are a million times harder than obtaining a series 7. It's the fact that he has a series 7 and in his own mind it's hardest certification to achieve, and only someone that was educated at the great Univ of Texas could ever get one. He's completely delusional.
Hearing that he is broker certified with a series 7 explains so so so much.
realestateguru
AG
Not currently registered and only had 3 years experience but with 4 separate firms. That would be ok if you are in your 20's but he is in his late 50's!

https://brokercheck.finra.org/individual/summary/1863938
Irwin M. Fletcher
AG
Run his name on FINRA broker check. His career is a total joke. Usually less than a year at each place, my guess he was fired for being a delusional ******. He also has the honor of working at Stanford Financial in their Ponzi scheme.
realestateguru
AG
Quote:

The Higher Education Coordinating Board makes sure UT Austin and A&M serve distinct and separate purposes, although no **** will admit as much. UT Austin has always been the public university designated to accept the best and brightest and to send them in a direction to assume leadership positions in each and every possible field. A&M has always been the school offering a non-academically rigorous vocational education to the masses. A&M claims to be "the oldest public university in Texas." That is unequivocally not true. Universities and colleges are not one and the same. Texas Tech and U of H began operation as public universities decades before A&M.

Quote:

The state of Texas produces engineers every bit as brilliant as those graduating from MIT, Cal Tech and Georgia Tech, but they aren't coming from Texas A&M. They are coming from UT Austin and UT Dallas. That A&M cannot compete with the likes of MIT, Cal Tech or Georgia Tech is a stain on the reputation of the state of Texas and it is directly the result of the idiots at A&M who put more emphasis on culture than on education. As a result, A&M gives the people of Texas graduates deeply immersed in a g g y culture and saddled with a second-rate education. Thankfully, the UT Regents understand just how badly Rick Perry's "reforms" are harming the Texas economy and they have placed added emphasis on producing quality technical graduates from system schools such as UT Dallas.
Good God he is off his meds again.
Irwin M. Fletcher
AG
Are these new posts? This sounds just like the rehashed BS he has spewed before, nothing new. He's wrong in that Texas Texh was a University before A&M; it started as Texas Technological college and now Tech just as A&M has no official meaning other than the school's roots.

Also makes me laugh every time he talks about an academic rigorous degree only available at tu. That moron has a PLM degree which no other university offers because it's readily available in a one year program at most of the states junior colleges. He's a total joke.
CanyonAg77
AG
If the difference between a college and a university lies in the awarding of graduate degrees, I give you the A&M college of Vet Medicine, established in 1916, after having Vet Medicine taught at A&M since 1888. I believe that predates TT by 7 years.
wbt5845
AG
Wait a second - his middle name is Milford?
Aggie97
AG
Irwin M. Fletcher said:

ChipFTAC01 said:

Count me as #25. Series 7 since 2004
Irwin M. Fletcher
AG
If I were to guess, the number of Ags with a series 7 versus the number of horns with one that are still alive would be very close. I bet anyone who got a business degree at A&M whether or not in finance have multiple people they personally know with one now just as I do. The thing is he actually believes this, he isn't just trolling. I wonder what stories he concocts in his mind as he reads this because we all know he does.
JunctionNephew
realestateguru said:

Not currently registered and only had 3 years experience but with 4 separate firms. That would be ok if you are in your 20's but he is in his late 50's!

https://brokercheck.finra.org/individual/summary/1863938

Plus he doesn't have the necessary financial management licenses to be a fidicuary. So his claim to have his own investment advisory firm is kaput.
The licenses are void.
Gator Bait.
Bottlehead90
AG
wbt5845 said:

Randi is a Milford man?
Dr. Nefario
Bottlehead90 said:

wbt5845 said:

Randi is a Milford man?

Dr. Doctor
AG
Bottlehead90 said:

wbt5845 said:

Randi is a Milford man?
No. Because a Milford man knows to be never seen OR heard.

~egon
Dr. Nefario
Dr. Doctor said:

Bottlehead90 said:

wbt5845 said:

Randi is a Milford man?
No. Because a Milford man knows to be never seen OR heard.

~egon

Well he's failed miserably at this, just like everything else in his life.
First Page Last Page
Page 103 of 108

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.