Randolph Duke

751,351 Views | 3764 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by goodAg80
MooreTrucker
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Walt Luddiger said:

third coast.. said:

Hes going to take all this talk about beating him up and run with it like we are planning am actual violent attack on him.
already there...

Quote:

When subpoenas fly....
FYI- **** ****, **** Gabe Bock, **** Billy Liucci, and **** the rest of the defendants in civil court.
Your posters want to physically harm me, you know it, and you want to take their joint action to physically attack me to civil court..
OK. Cool. Hook 'em.
I will dox every one of your subscribers in federal court.
And then I will go after you, and prevail.
Test me.

LOL...hasn't he already filed suits against TAMU for the 12th Man thing, etc.?

Randy, you have been tested and found lacking.
Velvet Jones
AG
Quote:

Test me.
I literally laughed out loud. Charles, your record with legal and regulatory proceedings is hardly one that would scare anyone.

Now what is cause for concern is your history of maladjusted and anti-social behavior. Please stop stalking Aggies online, stop stalking Aggies at game watching events, stop stalking Aggies in bars, and stop with the fantasies about getting "Even" with the mean old Aggies before you do something truly horrific.

We've all seen too many small, flaccid man-children like yourself take their impotent rage out on innocent strangers recently.

Please get help.
ABATTBQ11
AG
TommyBrady said:

I'm the new Randolph Duke and took the @ so he'd have to come up with something else when he makes a new one.

Bravo sir
Oscar Diggs
AG
Walt Luddiger said:

test me.
I think several thousand psychiatrists just felt it move
GiveEmHellBill
AG
TommyBrady said:

I'm the new Randolph Duke and took the @ so he'd have to come up with something else when he makes a new one.
When ol' Randy realizes this:

IrishTxAggie
AG
Pretty sure I've doxxed myself on TexAgs multiple times. So doing it in court won't move the needle for me.
Cynical_Texan
AG
He's never met a test he couldn't fail.
Tom Hagen
AG
When Randy closes his eyes at night, he dreams about the time he walked in on his wife being pile driven by an Aggie.

dermdoc
AG
MooreTrucker said:

Walt Luddiger said:

third coast.. said:

Hes going to take all this talk about beating him up and run with it like we are planning am actual violent attack on him.
already there...

Quote:

When subpoenas fly....
FYI- **** ****, **** Gabe Bock, **** Billy Liucci, and **** the rest of the defendants in civil court.
Your posters want to physically harm me, you know it, and you want to take their joint action to physically attack me to civil court..
OK. Cool. Hook 'em.
I will dox every one of your subscribers in federal court.
And then I will go after you, and prevail.
Test me.

LOL...hasn't he already filed suits against TAMU for the 12th Man thing, etc.?

Randy, you have been tested and found lacking.
Everybody knows who I am anyway. And I have never seen a flying subpoena. What a joke.

And Randy, I saw on Surly Horns that you mentioned me as someone who "wanted to hurt you". Two problems with that.

First of all in your typical chicken s h I t way, you omitted the part of you making fun of special needs kids like my daughter.

Secondly, I said you deserved an ass whipping, never said I would do it. But you could "test me".

You were Texas, we are now.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Jack Squat 83
AG
I assume he's on the right people's radar by now and they know exactly who this disturbed nut-job is.

If (God forbid) Texas A&M ever experiences some sort of tragedy at the hands of an individual - RD's world is going to be turned upside down at least for a while whether involved or not.

Does the hateful, chickensh_t psycho not realize that or even care?
IrishTxAggie
AG
Plenty of people here know Charles, be it directly or as an acquaintance. Fact of the matter is, he's a chicken **** little ***** that doesn't have the balls to say what he says on a message board or on Twitter in front of the Aggies he knows.
45-70Ag
AG
Ha ha
Randy still getting his **** pushed in.

And yes, he should be beat within an inch of his life after that comment regarding special needs children. Which is kind of ironic, since he comes across as being special needs himself.
Post removed:
by user
Cy_Tolliver
OK I don't follow psychopaths that closely, but isn't this the dumbass that said we concocted the term "Texas Aggies" in the 80s in spite of pictures of Aggies dating back to the 40s wearing jackets that said that?
Geralt of Rivia
S
Obviously redneck photoshop
goodAg80
AG
dixichkn
AG
Holy cow......What a giant, gaping, bleeding vag. Chris Kirkpatrick, who was gonna get his ass kicked, to my knowledge never threatened legal action against Em. I just wish this guy would turn himself in and get the help he obviously needs before his postal side comes out. Chuckles is about to snap I'm afraid. Comically paranoid threats of legal action (which, considering his sterling record in the legal department, would be entertaining at least)....... just wow
dermdoc
AG
i am sure there are attorneys lined up to take his case. What are your complaints Charles? Some 5'9" 64 y/o dermatologist posted on an Aggie sports forum that because I made fun of special needs kids(and he has a daughter that is one) that I deserved to get my ass kicked.

I think the lawyers would be on my side. Unless he calls Jackie Chiles.

No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
IrishTxAggie
AG
dermdoc said:

i am sure there are attorneys lined up to take his case. What are your complaints Charles? Some 5'9" 64 y/o dermatologist posted on an Aggie sports forum that because I made fun of special needs kids(and he has a daughter that is one) that I deserved to get my ass kicked.

I think the lawyers would be on my side. Unless he calls Jackie Childs.

Yeah... I'm sure a Texas jury with jurors that are mothers would love to convict you dermdoc.
goodAg80
AG
dermdoc said:

Just in case Randie tries to call, dermdoc has a typo: it is Jackie Chiles.

Best of luck on your case Rando. I am sure any jury will find that you are a very sympathetic character.
dermdoc
AG
Thanks and fixed.
realestateguru
AG
Quote:

Because a g g y s rarely interact with others outside their own culture, they are largely oblivious to just how different the educational experience is at top-tier schools, as opposed to the largely vocational degree a g g y s earn at TAMU
The irony is he received his degree in land management. I understand Midland College is offering a land management certification in 6 modules that can be taken entirely online.

What a buffoon.
IrishTxAggie
AG
His most recent hot take on surly:
Quote:

When called out on their bull****, they usually first double down on the bull**** ("but we were only a small military school who alone won WWII"), then they play the victim ("I can't believe you hate us so, you snooty people have always fought to "keep the sleeping giant at bay.").

Then, they go quiet.

And if you continue calling them out on their bull****, they start sending anonymous death threats and threatening physical violence against you. They are almost animatronic regarding how they react to people calling them out on their bull*****

But yes, their complete lack of self-awareness (and critical thinking), is indicative both of the poor quality of the agg y "educational experience" and utterly astonishing.

Dripping with irony on this one...
CrottyKid
AG
Can you imagine living your life that way? Good grief. I feel sorry for him and anyone who has to interact with him on a regular basis.
ghollow
AG
Randy really is a special case. Even his cronies on Surlyhorns call him out on his bull**it. The other thing I find interesting is that he quotes TexAgs regularly.

Since he was banned from twitter, he seems to be even more unhinged than usual. He considers himself to be an intellectual yet does not understand the law that he constantly quotes in all of his babbling.

He really is an entertaining guy to to follow.
Bottlehead90
AG
It is good that TexAgs keeps Randi "tilting at windmills ". It keeps him off the streets.
Serious Lee
he sounds exactly like Ted Bundy did when he represented hisself on trial.
Irwin M. Fletcher
AG
realestateguru said:

Quote:

Because a g g y s rarely interact with others outside their own culture, they are largely oblivious to just how different the educational experience is at top-tier schools, as opposed to the largely vocational degree a g g y s earn at TAMU
The irony is he received his degree in land management. I understand Midland College is offering a land management certification in 6 modules that can be taken entirely online.

What a buffoon.

This is absolutely true! If he ever gets back on Twitter with his idiot followers such as Longhorn Frenzy and other morons, point this out. He goes ballistic, he is a total joke.
SACR
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

dermdoc said:

Yeah... I'm sure a Texas jury with jurors that are mothers would love to convict date you dermdoc.
dermdoc is one suave motherfcker
Irwin M. Fletcher
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

Plenty of people here know Charles, be it directly or as an acquaintance. Fact of the matter is, he's a chicken **** little ***** that doesn't have the balls to say what he says on a message board or on Twitter in front of the Aggies he knows.
But he sure will call your place of employment and whine when you call him out on twitter. Then you can have your company call you and ask who the hell is that nut job? Please leave him alone he is not stable. This is EXACTLY what he did to me and my company's reaction.
goodAg80
AG
He could learn something from Jeffrey Epstein
45-70Ag
AG
goodAg80 said:

He could learn something from Jeffrey Epstein
AggieBand2004
samsal75
AG
Still can't help but think of Randolph Scott. lol
MooreTrucker
AG
Whatever happened to Randolph Scott?
First Page Last Page
Page 102 of 108

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.