Randolph Duke

769,482 Views | 3764 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by goodAg80
aggiehawg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
More from Randy:

Quote:

Texas in the Big 10 for football, the ACC for basketball and the SEC for baseball. The academics get both the CIC and the ACC. Money, money, money.

How's that for an option?
Oy vey!
dermdoc
AG
Randy is ****ing with us. Let him go.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Biz Ag
AG
Quote:

Texas in the Big 10 for football, the ACC for basketball and the SEC for baseball. The academics get both the CIC and the ACC. Money, money, money.

Where's the landing spot for that vaunted Quidditch team? The suspense is killing me.
aggiehawg
AG
BizAg83 said:

Quote:

Where's the landing spot for that vaunted Quidditch team? The suspense is killing me.
Whomever offers the most money. Because Quidditch games are in high demand for NetFlix streaming.
45-70Ag
AG
I love that *******.

It's too bad no one who actuallly knows him feels the same way.
APHIS AG
NEWSFLASH: t.u. has announced that their athletic department has gone pro. Will schedule the NFL, NBA, and Major League baseball games.

Fear the Orange!!!!
RGLAG85
AG
aggiehawg said:

More from Randy:

Quote:

Oy vey!

I'm just not sure who is more insane, randy or the imbecile who actually believe him. I'm beginning to think he's chip's alter ego with his predictions.
Kceovaisnt-
AG
Wait! is he suggesting they join the Ivy League, an athletic conference, without actually playing any athletic sports in that conference? So take advantage of the prestige of the conference for the sake of academic aura, but pass on the doldrums of the SOS that comes with that league?

What a chode...
aggiehawg
AG
RGLAG85 said:

aggiehawg said:

More from Randy:

Quote:

Oy vey!

I'm just not sure who is more insane, randy or the imbecile you actually believe him. I'm beginning to think he's chip's alter ego with his predictions.
Excuse me??
ClassOf17
realestateguru said:

Never fails...

Quote:

Texas "probably" does not want to join the SEC?!

If the President of UT Austin even mentioned an interest in tossng aside academic considerations to associating the university with the redneck SEC, he would be driven from his position and his career outside the world of redneck academia.

The idiot SEC fans seem not to be able to comprehend this facet of the culture of UT Austin.

Ain't. Never. Gonna. Happen.

It doesn't matter how many SEC schools have anything to say about the subject. There is one school that has the final say on the subject. That school is UT Austin.

Never. Gonna. Happen. SEC academics suck and there isn't a possibility in Hell of the redneck farm schools improving their academics in the next 50 years.

UT has a branch college as a member of the SEC. That is about as close as we want to get to "that conference."

Quote:

Given its first choice, UT Austin would become a member of the Ivy League and let their athletics affiliate with another conference or be independent. How does anyone other than a dumb**** redneck think the best compromise to that would be to affiliate with the SEC?

Whoever wrote this is one stupid ****ing person.

And the Ivy League? What in the actual ****?
RGLAG85
AG
aggiehawg said:

RGLAG85 said:

aggiehawg said:

More from Randy:

Quote:

Oy vey!

I'm just not sure who is more insane, randy or the imbecile you actually believe him. I'm beginning to think he's chip's alter ego with his predictions.
Excuse me??

Did you misunderstand me? I'm talking about the shag.

Guess I don't understand your "excuse me"? You should know I love you too much!
aggiehawg
AG
My bad. The "you" threw me for a moment.

We're cool.
CajunAg86
aggiehawg said:

And then good ol' Randy turns around and posts this:

Quote:

The point is that it is unquestioned that schools can be in different conferences for different sports.

UT Austin is the financial 800 lb gorilla of college sports. That is also unquestioned.

UT Austin will never affiliate with the SEC because of their academics. But don't kid yourself for a second thinking that any conference commissioner, including Sankey, wouldn't drool over the possibility of having any one of UT's major sports into their conference.

Just as OU was at the center of reinventing college sports in the 1980s, UT could do the same by being in multiple conferences for various sports.

Just wait until OU and UT become free agent properties. Just wait.

Gorilla is right

- incredibly smelly with poor hygiene
- love showing their a$$
- make incredibly amounts of noise, all unintelligible
- think they are king of the jungle when in fact there are lots of other animals who can put them in their place
- have "almost human" features
- can be taught rudimentary sign language with enough time and patience
- about to become extinct (or irrelevant) due to inability to adapt to changes in their habitat

The main difference? I feel sorry for gorillas on the last point.
RGLAG85
AG
aggiehawg said:

My bad. The "you" threw me for a moment.

We're cool.

Lol! Suppose to be "who"
Damn autocorrect on my phone.

If I ever disagree with you it will be apologetically with my hat in hand. I don't want to be beheaded by the Queen.
aggiehawg
AG
LOL.
Cynical_Texan
AG
I'm betting Randy has something named Lil' Bevo.
Smithjg
Cynical_Texan said:

I'm betting Randy has something named Lil' Bevo.
I bet he does too, that's why his wife left him for Rock the good Ag!
AlaskanAg99
AG
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

9 more years to wait. Then you'll see! 9 short years until unmitigated glory, then we'll be Back, for sure. No doubt. Just wait Nine More Years!
twk
AG
AlaskanAg99 said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

9 more years to wait. Then you'll see! 9 short years until unmitigated glory, then we'll be Back, for sure. No doubt. Just wait Nine More Years!
Perhaps it will be the conference realignment search of a generation. One that you can tell your grandkids about.
MooreTrucker
AG
It just amazes me that anyone ANYWHERE takes this idiot seriously. I mean, statements like
Quote:

UT Austin is the financial 800 lb gorilla of college sports. That is also unquestioned.
just show that he sees nothing beyond his own little tin-foil-lined, Texas Aggie-related research decorated room to what the real actual outside world thinks.

And stuff like this (and most of that Texas Aggie-related research)
Quote:

UT Austin will never affiliate with the SEC because of their academics.
proves that he really DOESN'T do much actual research at all.
88jrt06
AG
AlaskanAg99 said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Oh MAYNE. Randy will be so psyched, he'll piss his straitjacket.
aggiehawg
AG
Randy is now threatening the Aggies with legislative action against them, were they to vote "No" on adding the sips to the SEC.

A few posts:

Quote:

**** administrators don't understand they have a fiduciary responsibility to the taxpayers of the state of Texas. ****'s opinion that **** is run for the benefit of their alumni and administrators and they can do as they please is $#@!ing hilarious. If UT wanted into the SEC, the **** administrators would be told what to do and they would do as they were told. There are far more important considerations involved than dealing with the petty insecurities of the $#@!ing rednecks. UT administrators made sure **** was admitted into the AAU. No $#@!ing redneck is going to block UT from anything the administrators want.

With the opening of the med school, the annual operating budget of UT Austin is greater than that of the entire TAMU system. With the money the state has invested in UT Austin, no small minded, redneck **** is going to be allowed to interfere with the interests of UT Austin. If UT administrators wanted UT in the SEC, UT would already be in the SEC.

As someone said earlier, UT already has a branch college in the SEC. That is enough for us.

Quoting himself there, but whatever.

Another poster says this:
Quote:

A&M being the lone dissenting vote in a hypothetical Texas-to-SEC invitation does not interfere with UT's interests in any meaningful way, which is why the SEC will let baby have its bottle and vote WAAAAAH NO while the rest of the conference welcomes its new cash cow with open arms, if said hypothetical ever becomes reality.

I'm not sure what you think the SEC could or would do to A&M for casting a stupid vote that doesn't impact an outcome either way, but like so many things with A&M, it's not worth the time to bother trying to convince them not to act like Aggies, so no the SEC is not going to secretly strong-arm A&M into voting either way once Texas' (again, hypothetical) acceptance is numerically guaranteed.
Randy's response:

Quote:

I'm not saying the SEC will tell **** how they would vote if UT wanted in. I'm saying the Texas Legislature (actually the Higher Education Subcommittee) would tell **** to shut the $#@! up.

Texas actually supported ****s dream of AAU accreditation. And in return **** is saying they would actively try to $#@! over UT on something as petty as a sports conference affiliation?

If **** really wants to play hardball, I am sure they will get their wish. I'm sure in a tight budget cycle certain interests could find various ways to $#@! over **** and let them instead go to the Alabama or Mississippi legislature for adequate funding.

Making very public statements of their intention to $#@! over another state school if given the opportunity is something **** typically didn't think all the way through.

Obviously, UT's efforts on ****'s behalf when it came to AAU accreditation were a mistake. Hopefully **** can get Nebraskaed in the near future. And, for the record, UT voted in Nebraska's favor during the AAU termination vote. It was the Big 10 schools who voted against them.
Threatening AAU status, too? How sippy of him. (And FTR: Berdahl, past president at tu was running the AAU when Nebraska was kicked out. Sips could vote any way they wished because Powers knew the vote in advance.)

boogieman
hbtheduce
AG
He fails to comprehend that the the majority of SEC isn't going to take a pay cut to vote their poison pill, ****y program into the conference.
End Of Message
AG
Hi, Randy. **** you.
Smithjg
Don't forget those meds Randy, remember how the Doctor said that's the only way to get better.

Take them as you're told and We'll see that you get an extra pudding cup tonight at dinner!
CDUB98
AG
What a blithering idiot.
AlaskanAg99
AG
He's been right on zero topics.
Cynical_Texan
AG
tu will get told what their options for conference realignment are in 8 years... not looking good.

aggiehawg
AG
AlaskanAg99 said:

That's not true. Randy was one of the first saying Patterson was a disaster and should be fired. Have to give credit to him for that. Blind squirrel still gets to eat when he finds a nut.
p_bubel
Quote:

**** administrators don't understand they have a fiduciary responsibility to the taxpayers of the state of Texas. ****'s opinion that **** is run for the benefit of their alumni and administrators and they can do as they please is $#@!ing hilarious.
Effin hysterical coming from a Horn.
Madman
AG
From the school that made up a phoney job for a dummy that scored a single digit on the Wonderlic test. And that was running a ticket scam for more than a decade.
McInnis80
I am sure the the Legislature will be holding a hearing on cutting off TAMU funding, right after the hearing on Bill Powers "Friends and Family" admissions program for children and buddies of Legislators.

That will happen right after UT joins the Ivy league. As an FYI, none of the Ivy League institutions consider UT (or any other public institution) as a peer institution.
petey88
aggiehawg said:

AlaskanAg99 said:

That's not true. Randy was one of the first saying Patterson was a disaster and should be fired. Have to give credit to him for that. Blind squirrel still gets to eat when he finds a nut.
worms have to eat too
Squadron7
AG
He thinks A&M is the only vote in their way?

Seriously?

First Page Last Page
Page 50 of 108

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.