Randolph Duke

769,501 Views | 3764 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by goodAg80
Wildmen03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Is Trident a chick? Asking for a friend....
Trident 88
AG
Jesus... Is that the best you two idiots can do?

Randy's pretty stupid, but you're making his psychotic ramblings seem intelligent by comparison.

Oh well... carry on.
Wildmen03
AG
quote:
Is Trident a chick? Asking for a friend....
Going with yes.
Wildmen03
AG
Oh, ok. Congrats I guess. Doesn't change the fact that you're wrong about this thread.
Trident 88
AG
quote:
Oh, ok. Congrats I guess. Doesn't change the fact that you're wrong about this thread.
All that you and ebdb (who apparently just hit puberty) have done is tell me I'm wrong.

I don't expect either of you rocket scientists to understand that your subjective opinions aren't the same thing as "fact" any more than I expect either of you to understand that focusing so much on Randy is the wrong approach to handling that idiot and his cheerleaders.

I offered my opinion, and you've made it clear that you don't accept it. Hey, if it gives you as much pleasure to play checkers with Randy as your ongoing attention gives pleasure to him, well... thankfully, neither one of you clowns are related to me. So, like I said before, carry on...
Wildmen03
AG
Well I'm so glad to have your permission. Thanks for that.

There's a big difference between giving that guy attention and calling him out for his idiocy and obsession. this thread is clearly the latter.

We've got 48 pages of trash talking Randy and a handful of your posts saying we're "jerking him off" yet we're in the wrong here.

Don't be a dunce, and take your butthurt "ignore him and he'll go away" bull**** back to the East Texas board.
Trident 88
AG
quote:
There's a big difference between giving that guy attention and calling him out for his idiocy and obsession. this thread is clearly the latter.

We've got 48 pages of trash talking Randy and a handful of your posts saying we're "jerking him off" yet we're in the wrong here.

Don't be a dunce, and take your butthurt "ignore him and he'll go away" bull**** back to the East Texas board.
Where in my previous posts did I say "ignore him and he'll go away", dumbass? Seriously, what is it with your generation and poor reading comprehension skills? You guys couldn't find your ass with both hands.
Rick Dalton
AG
This thread has gone bad.
whoop91
AG
quote:
This thread has gone bad.
Yeah, pretty much.

Nothing says texags as much as when a thread digresses into Aggies bashing Aggies and civil discourse is lost like the titanic. We write our own bad jokes. Pretty sad.
GAC06
AG
No agtag for the "aggie" doing the most bashing.
GAC06
AG
Eddb are you still with us?
ebdb_bnb
Wildmen03
AG
Good, now back to calling Randy an obsessed pathetic lunatic.
CajunAg86
I can't wait for rd to explain our redneck accounting given the little 12-2+2-2 announcement (or non-announcement?) yesterday.
Wildmen03
AG
He's been largely absent the last few weeks from the few spots I know where to look for him.
AlaskanAg99
AG
He's posting his nonsense on the shag. With his team sucking ass he's gone into over drive ranting about how the "branch" is built on lies. Too bad we're using said branch to beat the **** out of them off the field. The fact we're able to leave the conference and do every litter thing independently and not have to ask permission refutes completely that were a part of the tu system.
Hamburger Dan
That dumb bastage is just low hanging fruit from the idiot tree.
APHIS AG
Poooooooooooooooor Rannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnndy!!!

Went from crazy to ranting lunatic and with all of his posturing, we are still here, thriving, making money, increasing our brand, and most importantly, winning at the national stage.

All the while his team wallows in mediocrity, in a conference that has become a national laughingstock.

But that is OK randy because, who is the bigger fool, the fool or the individual that listens to him.
realestateguru
AG
pivot Pivot PIVOT!!!

Quote:

Quote:

It the administrators and alumni of UT Austin wanted into the SEC, the school would already be a SEC member school. Notwithstanding the **** buffoonery and bravado, not a one of those redneck clowns has a clue who Bob Witt is. One call to Bob Witt and UT Austin would have been in. And there is no way Witt would have let **** stop it from happening.

My guess is that Witt knew UT Austin will never be a SEC member school, so the choice was to talk to **** when it came to expanding the conference footprint into the state of Texas.

But anyone who thinks for an instant UT Austin alumni and administrators wouldn't have the school in the SEC if that is what was wanted is an idiot who doesn't understand much about the SEC power structure or the connections UT Austin administrators and alumni have.

[url=http://www.shaggytexas.com/board/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=10162003][/url]
Oscar Diggs
AG
realestateguru said:

pivot Pivot PIVOT!!!

Quote:

Quote:

not a one of those redneck clowns has a clue who Bob Witt is. One call to Bob Witt and UT Austin would have been in. And there is no way Witt would have let **** stop it from happening.

Bob Witt has been handed some of the largest checks for his University system by men with personal and business relationships with Aggies...try again Randy
AlaskanAg99
AG
I hope B1G is dumb enough to allow them in. The AAU tag will be highly appealing. And the sips would do it and burn OU in the process. Then they can spread Bevo bull**** all throughout that conference.
JR69
AG
I guess I'm one of those redneck clowns because I don't have a clue who Bob Witt is
realestateguru
AG
Never fails...

Quote:

Texas "probably" does not want to join the SEC?!

If the President of UT Austin even mentioned an interest in tossng aside academic considerations to associating the university with the redneck SEC, he would be driven from his position and his career outside the world of redneck academia.

The idiot SEC fans seem not to be able to comprehend this facet of the culture of UT Austin.

Ain't. Never. Gonna. Happen.

It doesn't matter how many SEC schools have anything to say about the subject. There is one school that has the final say on the subject. That school is UT Austin.

Never. Gonna. Happen. SEC academics suck and there isn't a possibility in Hell of the redneck farm schools improving their academics in the next 50 years.

UT has a branch college as a member of the SEC. That is about as close as we want to get to "that conference."

Quote:

Given its first choice, UT Austin would become a member of the Ivy League and let their athletics affiliate with another conference or be independent. How does anyone other than a dumb**** redneck think the best compromise to that would be to affiliate with the SEC?
AlaskanAg99
AG
Can't wait for news to leak that Texas went crawling, tail tucked deep, to the SEC to ask to be let in (and offering no one else come with) to be rebuffed.

Frankly tu,with only 4 spots to land would be dumb not to explore the opportunity. And I hope Nebraska poisons the well with B1G too. Too much drama, infighting and incompetent leadership.

But who are we kidding, they 9 more years to rot.
The Collective
AG
JR69 said:

I guess I'm one of those redneck clowns because I don't have a clue who Bob Witt is

He is the Chancellor over the Bama system. He used to work within the UT system.
BeowulfShaeffer
AG
So was Bob Witt the guy who hired the Aggie president of his system's flagship school?
RDV-1992
BeowulfShaeffer said:

So was Bob Witt the guy who hired the Aggie president of his system's flagship school?
I think that the flagship of the system is UAB. But your point still stands.
CDUB98
AG
Silent For Too Long
I checked on that dimwitted little **** the other day and he is still insisting that A&M has nothing to do with UTIMCO. Funny, because on UTIMCO's own website it says:

Quote:

Created in March 1996, UTIMCO is the first external investment corporation formed by a public university system and oversees investments for The University of Texas and Texas A&M Systems.
and:

Quote:

and two [of 9 board] members appointed by the Texas A&M System Board.
Of course, the glue sniffers on the shag don't have the intellectual acumen to call him on his bull*****

He also likes to refer to Bruce Zimmerman, now former president of UTIMCO, as "Bruce," in the most obviously transparent episode of "putting on airs" I've ever seen.
WestAustinAg
AG
realestateguru said:

Never fails...

Quote:

Texas "probably" does not want to join the SEC?!

If the President of UT Austin even mentioned an interest in tossng aside academic considerations to associating the university with the redneck SEC, he would be driven from his position and his career outside the world of redneck academia.

The idiot SEC fans seem not to be able to comprehend this facet of the culture of UT Austin.

Ain't. Never. Gonna. Happen.

It doesn't matter how many SEC schools have anything to say about the subject. There is one school that has the final say on the subject. That school is UT Austin.

Never. Gonna. Happen. SEC academics suck and there isn't a possibility in Hell of the redneck farm schools improving their academics in the next 50 years.

UT has a branch college as a member of the SEC. That is about as close as we want to get to "that conference."

Quote:

Given its first choice, UT Austin would become a member of the Ivy League and let their athletics affiliate with another conference or be independent. How does anyone other than a dumb**** redneck think the best compromise to that would be to affiliate with the SEC?

I have never seen a fan of a school who so poorly understands the school he places at the center of his worship corner...
aggiehawg
AG
And then good ol' Randy turns around and posts this:

Quote:

The point is that it is unquestioned that schools can be in different conferences for different sports.

UT Austin is the financial 800 lb gorilla of college sports. That is also unquestioned.

UT Austin will never affiliate with the SEC because of their academics. But don't kid yourself for a second thinking that any conference commissioner, including Sankey, wouldn't drool over the possibility of having any one of UT's major sports into their conference.

Just as OU was at the center of reinventing college sports in the 1980s, UT could do the same by being in multiple conferences for various sports.

Just wait until OU and UT become free agent properties. Just wait.
AnScAggie
AG
aggiehawg said:

And then good ol' Randy turns around and posts this:

Quote:

The point is that it is unquestioned that schools can be in different conferences for different sports.

UT Austin is the financial 800 lb gorilla of college sports. That is also unquestioned.

UT Austin will never affiliate with the SEC because of their academics. But don't kid yourself for a second thinking that any conference commissioner, including Sankey, wouldn't drool over the possibility of having any one of UT's major sports into their conference.

Just as OU was at the center of reinventing college sports in the 1980s, UT could do the same by being in multiple conferences for various sports.

Just wait until OU and UT become free agent properties. Just wait.

Oh boy, is that for real? I mean for real, for real???
aggiehawg
AG
Yes. I'm pretty creative, but I couldn't possibly come up with such drivel as that on my own.
HTownAg98
v
CDUB98
AG
Yeah. The BDF is just a bastion of high standard academics.
First Page Last Page
Page 49 of 108

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.