Randolph Duke

769,683 Views | 3764 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by goodAg80
Phatbob
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Probably... He's put in all the work, now it's time to monetize.
HTownAg98
Oh look, another windmill.
MooreTrucker
AG
quote:
Haha! You moron. Still waiting on the SECDEF response? FLECKMAN & McGLYNN have closed shop and all attorneys disbarred? Judge Lake has been removed and under indictment? Good God are you a tool.

quote:
I am in the process of getting hard numbers to prove or disprove the **** claim that the contributions of both West point and Annapolis during WWII were so insignificant neither of their contributions approaches even half of what some cow college in Texas contributed. I sent an email to Sherman Sleep, Historian at the U.S. Military Academy as well as a phone call into teh curator of special collections at Annapolis. It seems the military academies are far more concentrated on developing leaders to protect the country than they are in claiming credit and making everything about them, so they don't have the number of graduates who served during WWII readily available,but they are working on it.

The cow college in Texas, on the other hand, has rough numbers but I find them highly suspect. Remember, they claim Horace Carswell to be an ****, even though Carswell was a graduate of TCU and even in the letter delivered to his widow after his death, Carswell spoke of his beloved TCU. Carwsll was not an ****.

As soon as West Point and Annapolis get back with me, I will pass along the information. After that, we will see what hard numbers the cow college wants to offer. Maybe Telco can get the **** Commandant involved and get us an official response.

Bottom line, West Point and Annapolis are both aware **** is claiming the contributions of the academies during WWII were vastly inferior to the contributions of the agricultural branch college of The University of Texas. They are working on the numbers and I am sure they will respond appropriately in due course.

Bottom line, West Point and Annapolis are both aware, and content enough with A&M's numbers that they haven't felt a need to challenge those numbers for all these DECADES, and not about to drop everything to respond to some crackpot pseudo-sip with an anti-Aggie fetish.
Smithjg
Quotes from RD/CMSIII.....
quote:
"I am in the process of getting hard numbers to prove or disprove the **** claim that the contributions of both West point and Annapolis during WWII were so insignificant neither of their contributions approaches even half of what some cow college in Texas contributed...."

"they don't have the number of graduates who served during WWII readily available,but they are working on it...."

"Bottom line, West Point and Annapolis are both aware **** is claiming the contributions of the academies during WWII were vastly inferior to the contributions of the agricultural branch college of The University of Texas. They are working on the numbers and I am sure they will respond appropriately in due course...."

RD/CMSIII stresses the importance of not trusting anything those mean ol' aggzies say and that outside sources need to be used to verify any & everything aggzies claim. Sooo, how about something published or "distributed in partnership with the tsips own university? How's that Charlie, good enough source for you?

"Although the state had 5 percent of the United States population, it provided 7 percent of those who served in the armed forces. Texas A&M University alone provided more officers for the armed forces than both of the military academies combined."

Aggzies in WWII

Copyright TEXAS STATE HISTORICAL SOCIETY

Published by the Texas State Historical Association, and DISTRIBUTED IN PARTNERSHIP WITH THE UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS

Wrong again RD/CMSIII..... For the record, has he every been right about anything Aggie related??

Al Bula
AG
Nope
Corporal Punishment
AG

Saw this guy. Someone PM me and I'll provide more information.
realestateguru
AG
quote:

Spill it
88jrt06
AG
quote:
quote:

Spill it
Gaaaak. Looks eerily like a screen shot from the movie, Falling Down...
...and all that that implies...
45-70Ag
AG
quote:

Is this really that dildo
Malachi Constant
Malachi Constant
AG
Doxxing is bad but I think we'd make an exception for Randy.
End Of Message
AG
Didn't he view you as "Randall Duke" though? If so, not sure how that confirms his identity as Charles "Dan" Satterfield, III.
realestateguru
AG
You like this one better?

Corporal Punishment
AG
Another poster PM'd me. Not ready to divulge anything just yet. I know that asswhole reads this thread.
End Of Message
AG
He looks like younger, ****tier DeLoss Dodds in that picture
Wildmen03
AG
Those pictures have been around for a while.
goodAg80
AG
I know you have to be careful about what you reveal , but is he pregnant?

Corporal Punishment
AG
quote:
I know you have to be careful about what you reveal , but is he pregnant?

Looked skinnier. Freaking dead ringer otherwise. I need a second pair of eyes. I won't post the photos here.
45-70Ag
AG
So which klanhorn swapped fluids with him to impregnate him
Phatbob
AG
Is this before his meeting with the Secretary of Defense?
Cynical_Texan
AG
Does RVHorn know you posted his dads photo on the interwebz?
dunncrew89
AG
Were those photos taken at the Blue Oyster Bar?
realestateguru
AG
quote:
They are only a couple years old.
Corporal Punishment
AG
quote:
quote:
They are only a couple years old.
I PM'd them to another poster here and his take is this: "Looks very similar to the one on the Old Rivalries thread. He looks a bit older now - more sag on his neck/jowls. The head shape and hairline are dead on."
Corporal Punishment
AG
quote:
shoot it this year or let it walk
I PM'd you.
Wildmen03
AG
Are you saying you took those pictures, or are you only using them to show us who you saw and acknowledge that they are old?

Here's the original thread from 2014

http://www.hornsports.com/forums/topic/7609-dfw-happy-hour-tues-the-12th/
Corporal Punishment
AG
I took pictures but none of mine appear on this thread. I only referenced the photos already here b/c the photos I took look like an older version of this guy...whoever he is. Comprende?
Jock 07
AG
interesting, never had seen that thread. Quite telling how defensive he got about that picture not being of him. Yet none of the other circle jerk attendees verified that the man in question was not one randal duke.
bonfarr
AG
Speaking of mentally unbalanced sips, whatever happened to that RoyaleWithCheese loser?
Easy 8
quote:
Speaking of mentally unbalanced sips, whatever happened to that RoyaleWithCheese loser?
Or FXST (FuXSTick)
realestateguru
AG
There is no way psycho has a female friend.

quote:
I understand the inference was there, but Zwerneman is a reporter. It would be one thing for him to have repeated an allegation of infidelity as having validity, but he represented an inference as being factual event. We all know the best and the brightest in the sports media world don't end up as hack writers covering Texas A&M athletics, but a reporter representing an inference as being factual in order to sway perception of a morally reprehensible event is pretty ****ty journalism. Charlie Strong had nothing to do with the story of **** misogyny night. Zwerneman is just a scumbag.

A female friend of mine is convinced there is a story just waiting to come out about just how deep seated the **** culture of misogyny actually is. She is convinced there can't be a culture of such virulent denigration of women as well as submissive **** women tolerating, and even defending the denigration, without repeated instances of behavior most reasonable people would find abhorrent.
And the pivot starts again

quote:
As a culture, ****s are taught that when history of the facts do not support how **** wants to see things, they simply re-write history and facts to suit their purpose.

Charlie Strong's divorce is as real as E. King Gill being celebrated as the champion of the game, as real as the claim more ags served as officers during any conflict than graduates of West Point and Annapolis and as real as their fraudulent "championships" but the ****s simply continue to repeat the lies until they get repeated at fish camp and become **** "history." **** not being a branch of The University, UT "bullying:" **** while they were in the same conference, "holding the sleeping giant down," the fraudulent story about stealing a howitzer and heading off to Waco, the bonfire collapse being an unforeseeable event, the fraudulent pleadings in their trademark litigation. All these are instances of **** being pathologically dishonest as a culture.

I warn people never to hire an **** not just because they lack an ability to perform critical thinking, but because of their cultural trait of pathological dishonesty. They simply cannot be trusted to act with the integrity most organizations require of their employees. The "Charlie Strong divorce" fairy tale is just another example of **** being dishonest ****.
APHIS AG
quote:
quote:
Or FXST (FuXSTick)
I think they were among the victims of the "great extinction" that happened four years ago.

And good riddance.
APHIS AG
quote:
There is no way psycho has a female friend.

Their is no way this psycho has a friend, period.

Even the idiots over at the shag think he's nuts.
Credible Source
AG
Lmao. I'm sure employers all over the state of Texas are refusing to hire Aggies because some loser on a website says they don't have integrity on account of E King Gill. What an idiot. He's getting worse and his arguments dumber
First Page Last Page
Page 42 of 108

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.