Randolph Duke

769,686 Views | 3764 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by goodAg80
MaterialAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
our friend:

quote:
You will know.

With my luck, this will break on the same day Manziel gets indicted and the media won't know which **** story to run with.

There is nothing I can do to rush things, nor would I if I could. I have felt strongly about this story since I first began to figure it out. That it is taking as long as it is, is a good sign as far as I am concerned.

End Of Message
AG
Hi Dan!
aggiehawg
AG
Don Quixote. On a quest of mythic proportion.
dermdoc
AG
"The people in charge of this"

Sorry, that made me laugh. I gave up on imaginary friends at a young age.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
BESCo91
AG
quote:
quote:
In the very near future, they are going to be be forced to deal with a harsh, brutal reality. And hopefully senior TAMU administrators, such as John Sharp, will be severely and publicly humiliated, because that is the very least they deserve. If I have my way, the Texas Attorney General will get to weigh in on what else John Sharp and other TAMU administrators deserve.

What a delusional dipsh-t.
Go f-ck your mother.
Rocco S
Did John Sharp bang Mrs. Satterfield as well?
MooreTrucker
AG
quote:
That ****s are trying to discredit me, my research and even the fact that my research will, yet again, be used to produce something substantive is no surprise.
Show me ONE TIME where his "research" was used to produce something substantive. JUST ONE.
Jock 07
AG
quote:
quote:
That ****s are trying to discredit me, my research and even the fact that my research will, yet again, be used to produce something substantive is no surprise.
Show me ONE TIME where his "research" was used to produce something substantive. JUST ONE.
You mean other than a Wikipedia edit or an obscure blog post?
HeyMoe
AG
quote:
Today is the 180th anniversary of the beginning of the siege of the Alamo. As I have said many times, not a single one of those men who died at the Alamo did so saying "This will all be worth it if some day, the administrators of a branch college of the state university can fabricate fraudulent stories and convince the public they are true."

Wow. Did you really just tie all of this to the Siege of The Alamo? Many times?

smh
aggiehawg
AG
quote:
quote:
Today is the 180th anniversary of the beginning of the siege of the Alamo. As I have said many times, not a single one of those men who died at the Alamo did so saying "This will all be worth it if some day, the administrators of a branch college of the state university can fabricate fraudulent stories and convince the public they are true."

smh
Favorite meme of his. Uses it often in his quest to prove A&M is still a branch of tu.

This is definitely clinical obsession. Rinse, repeat, rinse, repeat, rinse, repeat............
Aggies Revenge
AG
quote:
quote:

smh
I do believe this confirms Randy's platinum level dewsh status
mid90
AG
Wow. Just wow.

This dude is going to snap one day and hurt somebody.
Schrute
ebdb_bnb
Charles/Dan,

Since we are fully aware of you reading every word posted here. What happened when you tried this bull**it against Monsanto? Here let me help refresh your memory: What happens when Charles runs into real lawyers

You're right, we had something wrong...your dad was the pedo. Congrats?
Guitarsoup
AG
quote:
Did John Sharp bang Mrs. Satterfield as well?

The train was long, but distinguished.
millertyme
AG
What is he hoping to accomplish? I do not see any way that this ends in public shaming of university employees and exposing of additional fraudulent activity by state employees. This makes no sense outside of mere obsession with a school that he has resentment toward.
Schrute
quote:
What is he hoping to accomplish? I do not see any way that this ends in public shaming of university employees and exposing of additional fraudulent activity by state employees. This makes no sense outside of mere obsession with a school that he has resentment toward.
An Aggie started banging his wife and eventually she left him for that Aggie. Draw what conclusion that you will, but to me it means that Mr. Duke has a tiny peen.
ebdb_bnb
quote:
quote:
An Aggie started banging his wife and eventually she left him for that Aggie. Draw what conclusion that you will, but to me it means that Mr. Duke has a tiny peen.
Based on the poster a few pages back that claims to know him, this isn't true.
Schrute
quote:
quote:
quote:
Based on the poster a few pages back that claims to know him, this isn't true.
Ok. Well, I'll choose to run with it as the gospel. Free country and everything.
NickNaylor
His wife is basically the modern day Chicken Ranch. She's had more Aggies in her than Kyle Field.
Rick Dalton
AG
Is it ok to come out of my bunker yet? Dude had me pretty scared with all "it's happening" talk yesterday.
StephenvilleAg77
NoneGiven
AG
Warned and Blocked

Several months spent trying to edit the UT Wiki page to indicate that Texas A&M is a branch of the Texas System. ****ing psycho
Edit war to include A&M as a branch of Texas.
StephenvilleAg77
quote:
Another thing that drives poor Randy crazy:

Daddy A&M was founded in 1876.

Younger brother ut-austin was founded in 1883.

He has literally spent hundreds of hours and many many years trying -- and failing miserably -- to "prove" that these basic, indisputable historical facts are incorrect.

The poor lil horn boy is certifiable crazy.
StephenvilleAg77
aggiehawg
AG
Thanks, None. That was enlightening.
PetroAg87
AG
quote:
Warned and Blocked

Several months spent trying to edit the UT Wiki page to indicate that Texas A&M is a branch of the Texas System. ****ing psycho
Edit war to include A&M as a branch of Texas.
Favorite part of that "Edit War" link above is a plea from a 3rd party editor:

For The Love of God, Please Stop!

This one section has become the Great Wall of Wikipedia. WP:WALLS It is now 130 pages of text!

Duke apparently spent 130 pages and untold hours arguing a point that was ultimately rejected and is no longer part of the article. But don't worry Randolph... there will always be a new windmill on down the road!
End Of Message
AG
quote:
The problem with what you've cited is synthesis with respect to what you've stated.

Sure, the DMN referred to the longhorns fans as the 12th man in 1935, but that does not mean "the term was frequently used to describe football fan bases in the 1920s and 1930s." or "Thus, the phrase was so common, sports writers were not only using the term 12th Man to refer to the fan base of Texas A&M but also to that of the University of Texas, the hated rival of the Aggies." You are drawing a conclusion based on a single source, that doesn't mean the phrase was "so common", merely that it was used in this instance. There is also a strong undertone here where you seem to be digging at the Aggies at every turn. It isn't necessary or appropriate.

Dan, you lack logic - Wikipedia tells me so.
NoneGiven
AG
Third Party Reviewer came in and had the following to say about Randy's obsession:

quote:
It doesn't particularly seem to be in dispute whether the systems are really two independent entities today, so the dispute boils down to a fairly trivial historical footnote. It could almost be considered just a typographical/grammatical inaccuracy caused by the somewhat messy history of the two systems in the early days. The issue is probably too irrelevant to even attempt to pass a constitutional amendment to increase the clarity. I'm inclined to concur that it's not even necessary to mention it in this article as such. It is more of an appropriate topic for the "system" articles
realestateguru
AG
Dan is obviously not well (understatement). A few things for certain is:
1. Dan is a mid 50's guy never married with no kids.
2. His ex girlfriend is a teacher in Frisco who married a guy that had a kid interested in playing baseball for A&M.
3. He is not gainfully employed and works on a project by project basis. Most of his income is derived from inheritance from his parents that he manages.

Dan please get professional help!

Oscar Diggs
AG
quote:
2. His ex girlfriend is a teacher in Frisco who married a guy that had a kid interested in playing baseball for A&M.
3. He is not gainfully employed and works on a project by project basis. Most of his income is derived from inheritance from his parents that he manages.

but if you spill a box of toothpicks on the floor, Dan can tell you the exact amount, he's got that going for him!
dreyOO
quote:
quote:
I don't care if it takes an extra day, week or month for the people in charge of this to make sure everything has been vetted and fact checked. This isn't a game of playing "gotcha." This isn't an exercise of proving "my school is better than your school." I am accusing senior TAMU administrators of perpetuating a major fraud, and I am doing it as publicly as I know how. There is a lot at stake here and if high profile people are willing to put their careers and professional reputations at risk based, to any degree, on the research I have done, I am more than content to let them do what they have to do to be assured the conclusions I have drawn are 100% accurate.

So much self importance

Dude is Russel Crowe from the Insider. Probably living in an apartment across University just watching the Aggies scheme against him.
NickNaylor
quote:

4. His wife has caught more Aggie balls than Ryan Swope.
MooreTrucker
AG
quote:
Third Party Reviewer came in and had the following to say about Randy's obsession:

quote:
It doesn't particularly seem to be in dispute whether the systems are really two independent entities today, so the dispute boils down to a fairly trivial historical footnote. It could almost be considered just a typographical/grammatical inaccuracy caused by the somewhat messy history of the two systems in the early days. The issue is probably too irrelevant to even attempt to pass a constitutional amendment to increase the clarity. I'm inclined to concur that it's not even necessary to mention it in this article as such. It is more of an appropriate topic for the "system" articles

In other words, quit being such a pus bucket and stop wasting our time on such trivial crap that no one really cares about.
Credible Source
AG
quote:
Charles/Dan,

Since we are fully aware of you reading every word posted here. What happened when you tried this bull**it against Monsanto? Here let me help refresh your memory: What happens when Charles runs into real lawyers

You're right, we had something wrong...your dad was the pedo. Congrats?

I just read that whole legal response. He literally has no idea how the law works. He blatantly ignored material fact and acts like screaming loud enough will overcome the rule of law. This isn't judge Judy dip****. He just keeps getting his ass whipped over and over and pretends he isn't.
First Page Last Page
Page 22 of 108

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.