Randolph Duke

769,752 Views | 3764 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by goodAg80
ebdb_bnb
How long do you want to ignore this user?
quote:
IWarned and Blocked

Several months spent trying to edit the UT Wiki page to indicate that Texas A&M is a branch of the Texas System. ****ing psycho
Edit war to include A&M as a branch of Texas.
Holy **it. First time I've seen this. Lunatic of the highest order. Thanks for sharing.
panhandlefarmer
AG
Randy,

I am really disappointed that you aren't stepping up and getting this important issue brought to national attention. I thought you had more gravitas than this. Don't let us down.

Panhandlefarmer
End Of Message
AG
Dan is full of broken promises
AlaskanAg99
AG
The best part is he goes to other boards as a UT expert and gets proven inaccurate time after time. Way to represent your school.
Aggies Revenge
AG
So is it 9 pm Central or Pacific?
panhandlefarmer
AG
I thought the 9 pm thing was last night. I think the deadline has moved to an undetermined time slot.
HtownAg92
AG
Wildmen03
AG
More!

quote:
Get your shots in, my friend. But answer me one question, why doesn't TAMU have a single piece of documentation that ties E. King Gill in with the school's 12th Man "tradition" prior to the 1939 radio play that Gill consistently attributes to being the origin of the tradition as it pertains to him? Not a mention of Gill as the school's 12th Man in any yearbook (including his own 1924 senior yearbook) until 1962 and even then, they cluelessly gave his name as "King S Gill."Not very good treatment of someone who has been a hero for 40 years, if you ask me.

Let me guess - the school has tens of thousands of instances of Gill being hailed as the school's 12th Man through the 1920s and 1930s, but the ****s are such a modest and humble bunch when it comes to their traditions, all those documents are kept locked up in vaults on campus.

As I understand, the university will get their chance to comment on everything as part of the vetting process. Once the school has been given its opportunity to officially respond on the record, things will move forward.

Sounds fair to me, wouldn't you say so?

So call your friends over at the university and tell them to crank up their bull**** and lie generator and have it ready. Get another copy of the piece of crap "Red Thompson letter" ready. Show them just how well ****s lie about their traditions and just how skilled ****s are at lying when asked direct questions. After all, for ****s, blatant dishonesty is a terdition!
ac04
spiraling harder. only a matter of time til he crashes
Uncle Howdy
S
Does anybody over there even care anymore or do they just treat him like the crazy uncle that you smile and nod toward?
HTownAg98
Most crazy uncles have some redeeming qualities...
Aggies Revenge
AG
quote:
Most crazy uncles have some redeeming qualities...
Well this one isn't rich, so that is about the only redeeming quality for being this BSC.
p_bubel
quote:
But answer me one question, why doesn't TAMU have a single piece of documentation that ties E. King Gill in with the school's 12th Man "tradition" prior to the 1939 radio play?

It's not a tradition until it's written down, in triplicate, and distributed widely amongst the various news agencies for publication I guess.
aginlakeway
AG
This guy may actually care more about Texas A&M history than I do ... and that's saying A LOT.
p_bubel
quote:
This guy may actually care more about Texas A&M history than I do ... and that's saying A LOT.
That, is the actual punch line to this grand joke that is Randy's life.
Phatbob
AG
So I am actually concerned about what comes next. This seems like a line that can't be uncrossed. It's not like this is some sort of resume enhancer, here. What productive life is he supposed to lead when nothing happens? He can't exactly choose to be the next Dread Pirate Roberts.
NickNaylor
quote:
quote:
That, is the actual punch line to this grand joke that is Randy's life.
That and the fact that his wife has had more Aggie shots on her than the Dry Bean Saloon's bar.
FDT 1999
AG
This individual seriously needs medication.
End Of Message
AG
A day in the life of Dan.

Grocery store
[Cashier]: How is your day, sir?
[Dan]: Are you aware that Texas A&M University is perpetuating a fraud by knowingly defending a fraudulent fraud, thereby scamming others?

Car wash
[Attendant]: Beautiful day, huh?
[Dan]: Not when **** is scamming and defraudedly knowing about perpetuating.

Bank
[Teller]: Mr. Satterfield, you're overdrawn on your account again. May I suggest overdraft protection?
[Dan]: **** will have an opportunity to comment on the fraudulent scheme, thereby vetting.
45-70Ag
AG
That woman's been down on everything but the titanic.
Jock 07
AG
quote:
Warned and Blocked

Several months spent trying to edit the UT Wiki page to indicate that Texas A&M is a branch of the Texas System. ****ing psycho
Edit war to include A&M as a branch of Texas.

Is he even capable of telling the truth?
Aggies Revenge
AG
quote:
quote:
But answer me one question, why doesn't TAMU have a single piece of documentation that ties E. King Gill in with the school's 12th Man "tradition" prior to the 1939 radio play?

It's not a tradition until it's written down, in triplicate, and distributed widely amongst the various news agencies for publication I guess.

quote:
Kaffee: Corporal, would you turn to the page in this book that says where the mess hall is, please.
Cpl. Barnes: Well, Lt. Kaffee, that's not in the book, sir.
Kaffee: You mean to say in all your time at Gitmo you've never had a meal?
Cpl. Barnes: No, sir. Three squares a day, sir.
Kaffee: I don't understand. How did you know where the mess hall was if it's not in this book?
Cpl. Barnes: Well, I guess I just followed the crowd at chow time, sir.
Kaffee: No more questions.
Aggball2010
AG
quote:
As I understand it, the university is being given an opportunity to offer an on-the-record response to everything, as part of the vetting process. Once they have responded, or chosen to remain silent, things will move forward.

I am sure they will, yet again, lie through their teeth and show their shameless dishonesty. Unfortunately for them, this time it isn't going to work. But it will offer us a good laugh and serve as more rope for the ags to hang themselves with.

I'm guessing they were contacted today and are collectively $#@!ting their pants at this very moment.
Reply With Quote Reply With Quote
Post removed:
by user
AlaskanAg99
AG
Apparently he thinks his piece would be published without any fact checking.
aginlakeway
AG
quote:
quote:
As I understand it, the university is being given an opportunity to offer an on-the-record response to everything, as part of the vetting process. Once they have responded, or chosen to remain silent, things will move forward.

I am sure they will, yet again, lie through their teeth and show their shameless dishonesty. Unfortunately for them, this time it isn't going to work. But it will offer us a good laugh and serve as more rope for the ags to hang themselves with.

I'm guessing they were contacted today and are collectively $#@!ting their pants at this very moment.
Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

There is a ZERO percent chance that they are that concerned ... ZERO.
Post removed:
by user
Rick Dalton
AG
Randy, you're really letting me down, man. You need to step up your game. There HAS to be some small link, some small clue, that you're missing that will tie this whole thing together. Keep searching. Work that microfiche!!
NickNaylor
quote:
why doesnt he just post here. we have enough other sip trolls that do. i mean, he already reads this boards every word.
Probably because he knows his **** would get pushed in more often than his wife's.
NoneGiven
AG
Randy is proud that he found a typo in an Aggie yearbook from 1962. This is his life.
usmcbrooks
45-70Ag
AG
This is going to end badly. He either makes the news by jumping off the ut tower or goes quietly by running a hose from his exhaust to the inside of his car.
realestateguru
AG
quote:
quote:
Probably because he knows his **** would get pushed in more often than his wife's.

Again, he is a mid 50's guy who has never been married and doesn't have any children. He is a lonely obsessed guy.
Jock 07
AG
Have we mentioned lately l how this whole deal is based upon a bet white his Michigan "buddy" to prove how obsessed stoooooopidagggyggyyygiigygytgyg really is?
First Page Last Page
Page 23 of 108

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.