Randolph Duke

752,073 Views | 3764 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by goodAg80
marble rye
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:

It's 25-24 ****, late in the fourth quarter. I can tell you how this ends....

So bad-****-ing ass.
CrottyKid
AG
When does Randolph Duke think the tradition originated?
If it was before 1922, ok, thanks for the ammunition that proves we were using "12th Man" even earlier.
If it was after 1922, but before the trademark application, and was related to the 1922 event of E. King Gill standing at the ready, ok. That still proves nothing. It was still in use prior to the trademark being granted and was inspired by the 1922 event.
TelcoAg
AG
It's just astonishing to see someone who lives so far from reality.

The complaints about an opens records request being completed within 24 hours is a great example of this. Here's how that works: ESPN files the request, which is why Rovell tweets it first. ESPN requests get noticed pretty damn quick, and get filed quick. Then, all the local beat guys who filed a request get it either from the system, as the records filers look often search for duplicate requests, or from a TAMU employee, as they are no longer bound to an NDA after the first request is granted.

But no, go with the second gunman on the hill thing. Makes sense.
SchizoAg
AG
Does anyone else think Randolph Duke is autistic?

The obsessiveness, the lack of a sense of proportion, and being oblivious to mockery are indicators, I think.
End Of Message
AG
Asbergers. Not kidding.
marble rye
AG
If so, why doesn't he go after Jenny McCarthy for all her fraudulent claims?
TelcoAg
AG
Yeah, probably. I actually kind of feel like **** now, because he's clearly got something wrong that he can't control.
End Of Message
AG
Duke is not a lawyer. It is clear from his posts that he is completely ignorant to basic legal principles.

aggiehawg
AG
quote:
Yeah, probably. I actually kind of feel like **** now, because he's clearly got something wrong that he can't control.
Unless you know him in person and have a close relationship with him, it isn't your call. People around him need to act, if he's really suffering from something other than sip-ass-holitis.
marble rye
AG
Where is that poster that knows him? digging tunnels? Wouldn't they know if he had the Franks & Beans disease?
Aggie304
quote:
quote:
Go buy a nice, fat cigar, put it in the humidor and make sure you have your beverage of choice close at hand. You will know when its time to light up.

Who writes like this?

A certain fat texas state dropout
End Of Message
AG
You're right. A poster claims to know him as "Dan".
NoneGiven
AG
Who has spent more on their obsession with Texas A&M?

Randolph Charles Dan Satterfield Duke
-or-
Dock
Mr. McGibblets
AG
quote:
Who has spent more on their obsession with Texas A&M?

Randolph Charles Dan Satterfield Duke
-or-
Dock

Yes
goodAg80
AG
Dock can't stand all of the attention that Randie is getting here.
YellowPot_97
AG
all the sips making fun of him could be the final straw the ends with Randy driving to CS with a car loaded full of firearms. I truly fear he will do it.
DallasAg10
AG

Poor Randy doesn't know which way to run with his argument.
Wildmen03
AG
Starting to turn on him on hornsports too.
The Collective
AG
quote:
As soon as **** loses their 12th man trademark I'll post my info so you can come after me. For basically nothing might I add.

What a chode.
Wildmen03
AG
quote:
quote:
As soon as **** loses their 12th man trademark I'll post my info so you can come after me. For basically nothing might I add.

What a chode.
That guy is not Duke, he's been calling out Duke.
Wildmen03
AG
quote:
At this stage, I have no control and absolutely no input into what is happening. Nor should I have. But just be patient.

This isn't about inter-school rivalries or petty jealousies. And because people are taking this very seriously, we all just need to let them do what they need to do.

He's gone from offense to defense. He's hedging until A&M has its next lawsuit.
Cynical_Texan
AG
When Charles Satterfield shuffles off this mortal coil. I will seek out his tombstone and make sure it has a small engraving...

Home of the 12th Man
Diet Cokehead
AG
quote:
all the sips making fun of him could be the final straw the ends with Randy driving to CS with a car loaded full of firearms. I truly fear he will do it.
Seriously. Is it possible file a restraining order to keep a person at least 50 miles from campus?
Kceovaisnt-
AG
He seems to think some huge story is going to break within one week.

His subjects are stating that up to the year 1989 when they filed the mark that the facts were lost in retelling of the story at fish camps. To paraphrase, this means they were unknowingly perpetuating a fraud. Is this is the main take away from his research? How can one unknowingly commit fraud? As I understand, if the filing was based on incorrect or inaccurate findings, that does not constitute fraud. There has to be clear evidence of malicious intent when commiting fraud. Maybe someone can enlighten me.

I also facepalm anytime I see any one on the horn sites calling it a patent or copyright. With people that simple, it's easy to see how he can amass followers quickly.
SchizoAg
AG
quote:
He seems to think some huge story is going to break within one week.

His subjects are stating that up to the year 1989 when they filed the mark that the facts were lost in retelling of the story at fish camps. To paraphrase, this means they were unknowingly perpetuating a fraud. Is this is the main take away from his research? How can one unknowingly commit fraud? As I understand, if the filing was based on incorrect or inaccurate findings, that does not constitute fraud. There has to be clear evidence of malicious intent when commiting fraud. Maybe someone can enlighten me.

I also facepalm anytime I see any one on the horn sites calling it a patent or copyright. With people that simple, it's easy to see how he can amass followers quickly.
I facepalm any time I see people using the word "perpetuating" when they mean "perpetrating".
Maroon Dawn
AG
quote:
This isn't about inter-school rivalries or petty jealousies.
Aggie304
quote:
When Charles Satterfield shuffles off this mortal coil. I will seek out his tombstone and make sure it has a small engraving...

Home of the 12th Man

I'll use a squirt bottle filled with roundup to write it in the grass above him....
EscondidoAg82
AG
quote:

Home of the 12th Man
or, "The 12th Man lives here..........rent free".
Rocco S
Does it count as ruining his life if that was done to his tombstone?
Aggie304
quote:
Does it count as ruining his life if that was done to his tombstone?

His life is already ruined.....
Credible Source
AG
That guy is such a joke. Every single thing he says gets completely rejected by real attorneys and courts over and over again. It's amazing how stupid and hilarious he is, and how he keeps getting worse.
dermdoc
AG
The scary thing is that no rational person would think this stuff is so important. And then doesn't understand when normal people don't give a fook.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
wbt5845
AG
quote:
The scary thing is that no rational person would think this stuff is so important. And then doesn't understand when normal people don't give a fook.

He seems to think it is the foundation upon which our entire identity is based. Hence, if he can destroy it, he shatters our very being and we crumble and die.

Truth is - if we lost the trademark - I'd shrug my shoulders and say "meh".
tamc91
AG
He seems to be so hung up on an interview with E. King Gill where he supposedly said it wasn't that big of a deal. However, Gill didn't deny the fact he went down to the field and was ready to go in if needed.

I guess the fact that many people in Gill's generation were expected to be humble and not try to focus attention on themselves is beyond his simple mind's ability to comprehend. Who cares if all of the details are historically accurate. Why isn't he also going after the production company who misquoted "win one for the Gipper". By his standard, they perpetrated the same "fraud". Well, based on Texags sleuthing, it may be due to his ex jumping in the sack with an Aggie and not a Notre Dame grad.

This all seems to be a minor issue and a fool's errand considering there are numerous photos and news stories from the 30's and 40's linking A&M to the "famed 12th Man" terminology. The fact is we were the first team/school to broadly use and identify with the term, which allowed the trademark decisions to be made in our favor.

He's on a wild goose chase and can't comprehend why others, even in his own burnt orange camp, are pointing and laughing.
Hood
AG
quote:
quote:

He seems to think it is the foundation upon which our entire identity is based. Hence, if he can destroy it, he shatters our very being and we crumble and die.

Truth is - if we lost the trademark - I'd shrug my shoulders and say "meh".
Yet every time it's successfully defended it gets harder to lose it.
First Page Last Page
Page 16 of 108

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.