Randolph Duke

751,152 Views | 3764 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by goodAg80
Guitarsoup
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
quote:
The scary thing is that no rational person would think this stuff is so important. And then doesn't understand when normal people don't give a fook.

He seems to think it is the foundation upon which our entire identity is based. Hence, if he can destroy it, he shatters our very being and we crumble and die.

Truth is - if we lost the trademark - I'd shrug my shoulders and say "meh".

We'd probably just close the University if the trademark is invalidated.
RikkiTikkaTagem
AG
RikkiTikkaTagem
AG
quote:
When Charles Satterfield shuffles off this mortal coil. I will seek out his tombstone and make sure it has a small engraving...

Home of the 12th Man™

With one small change
MASAXET
AG
quote:
quote:
When Charles Satterfield shuffles off this mortal coil. I will seek out his tombstone and make sure it has a small engraving...

Home of the 12th Man™

With one small change
aggiehawg
AG
This morning's Duke diatribe:

quote:
My issue in the whole matter is the aspect of public corruption. When all the dust settles, the one interview I hope I get to see is Chuckie Sonntag. I want to know how he feels knowing everything the university put him through was part of what seems by every possible explanation to be a fraudulent scheme.

To refresh memories of anyone who has forgotten, Chuckie Sonntag a a double amputee living in Buffalo who was tormented by TAMU officials for his using the "12th Man" phrase (which has long been part of the Buffalo Bills marketing campaign) in a website that was part of a petition drive to encourage the new owners of the team to keep the team in Buffalo. Sonntag was not benefiting financially from the use of the phrase. Sonntag was someone of VERY limited financial resources who as badgered and threatened for months by the university. They threatened to financially destroy him for his use of the phrase. And the entire time, TAMU senior administrators knew the whole campaign to destroy this poor guy was part of an elaborate scam to falsely represent their 1922/E. King Gill/radio play fairy tale as factual. The only other possible explanation is that not a single individual in a position of responsibility in the entire TAMU system has actual knowledge of the university's history or traditions. For the administrators at a major public research university system, I find that impossible.

These are public employees acting in the name of the people of the state of Texas. Who is going to be the next target of their scam?

After all the dust settles, after the university and its alumni claim they are the ones being treated unfairly and plead that they are the true victims, after they have tried to blame me and make me the villain and after people finally come to their senses and realize that the university's representing their fairy tale as a fact in trademark filings, in federal court pleadings and even in the public arena is inconsistent with what we expect from public employees, I hope someone asks Chuck Sonntag when it feels like to know the people who were threatening to ruin his already meager life were scamming him the entire time.

So when people say "Who cares?"of "Why is this even a subject of discussion?" I respond "If public employees are involved in corrupt activities and are intentionally seeking to destroy innocent lives, someone needs to tell them to stop." This isn't about inter-school rivalries. This isn't about petty jealousies. This is about public corruption. And it needs to stop.
ac04
he's a true hero
End Of Message
AG
Someone please lend RandyDanCharles a Webster, so that he may come to know the actual definition of "scam" and "fraud".

goodAg80
AG
quote:
This morning's Duke diatribe:

quote:
My issue in the whole matter is the aspect of public corruption. When all the dust settles, the one interview I hope I get to see is Chuckie Sonntag. I want to know how he feels knowing everything the university put him through was part of what seems by every possible explanation to be a fraudulent scheme.

To refresh memories of anyone who has forgotten, Chuckie Sonntag a a double amputee living in Buffalo who was tormented by TAMU officials for his using the "12th Man" phrase (which has long been part of the Buffalo Bills marketing campaign) in a website that was part of a petition drive to encourage the new owners of the team to keep the team in Buffalo. Sonntag was not benefiting financially from the use of the phrase. Sonntag was someone of VERY limited financial resources who as badgered and threatened for months by the university. They threatened to financially destroy him for his use of the phrase. And the entire time, TAMU senior administrators knew the whole campaign to destroy this poor guy was part of an elaborate scam to falsely represent their 1922/E. King Gill/radio play fairy tale as factual. The only other possible explanation is that not a single individual in a position of responsibility in the entire TAMU system has actual knowledge of the university's history or traditions. For the administrators at a major public research university system, I find that impossible.

These are public employees acting in the name of the people of the state of Texas. Who is going to be the next target of their scam?

After all the dust settles, after the university and its alumni claim they are the ones being treated unfairly and plead that they are the true victims, after they have tried to blame me and make me the villain and after people finally come to their senses and realize that the university's representing their fairy tale as a fact in trademark filings, in federal court pleadings and even in the public arena is inconsistent with what we expect from public employees, I hope someone asks Chuck Sonntag when it feels like to know the people who were threatening to ruin his already meager life were scamming him the entire time.

So when people say "Who cares?"of "Why is this even a subject of discussion?" I respond "If public employees are involved in corrupt activities and are intentionally seeking to destroy innocent lives, someone needs to tell them to stop." This isn't about inter-school rivalries. This isn't about petty jealousies. This is about public corruption. And it needs to stop.

That makes me sooo sad. Poor Chuckie.
realestateguru
AG
And this was Chucky's response after his life was ruined by the big bad corrupt Texas A&M University:

quote:
"We're really pleased with the way the university handled the dispute and we fully recognize Texas A&M is the owner of the '12th Man' trademark," Sonntag was quoted as saying in a joint press release from his group and Texas A&M. "We've already started operations under Bills Fan Thunder and will continue our fight to keep the Bills franchise in Buffalo."

Wildmen03
AG
quote:
Sonntag was someone of VERY limited financial resources who as badgered and threatened for months by the university.

Apparently sending a few letters telling him to knock it off is considered abuse.
dermdoc
AG
A true SJW (sip justice warrior)
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
leftcoastaggie
AG
What a total piece of ****. The only fraud in Charles' life in the one that he sees in the mirror every morning.

http://www.foxsports.com/college-football/outkick-the-coverage/bills-fans-settle-with-texas-a-m-over-12th-man-trademark-use-073014
aggiehawg
AG
quote:
quote:
Sonntag was someone of VERY limited financial resources who as badgered and threatened for months by the university.

Apparently sending a few letters telling him to knock it off is considered abuse.
To Randy, an anonymous poster on a message board calling him a "crackpot" is a physical threat to him.

But by all means, continue on your quest, Mr. Duke. We quite enjoy having you as the social media face of the sips.
dermdoc
AG
Some folks dedicate their lives to ridding the world of human trafficking, racial intolerance, torture, beheadings by ISIS, etc.

Ol' Danny boy, on the other hand, dedicates his life to the eradication of cruelty brought about by Aggies using their lawfully approved trademark.

Sips have got to be proud.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Hood
AG
That Buffalo Bills fan site case reminds me of how much of disingenuous sack of **** Keith Olbermman is...
Aggies Revenge
AG
quote:

quote:

If that were the case, isn't there a few issues of corruption of academic nature on the 40 acres that should be concentrated on first? Randy, fix your own **** first, then worry about trademark infringements.
Diet Cokehead
AG
Unhinged, deranged, irrational.
Ag03 CQE
AG
quote:
You're right. A poster claims to know him as "Dan".

That's me.

He doesn't have Asberger's or any form of autism. As I said before, I haven't talked to him in several years, but he was completely normal (aside from being a sip homer) at the time. I even recall having a completely rational conversation with him about who we should replace Fran with during the 2007 football season. I don't know what's happened in his life since then, but I've heard things haven't gone so well for him and it's probably a contributing factor in his current obsessions.

Also, "Dan" wasn't some sort of alias. He never tried to hide thay his real name was Charles, he just went by Dan.
aggiehawg
AG
quote:
quote:
You're right. A poster claims to know him as "Dan".

That's me.

He doesn't have Asberger's or any form of autism. As I said before, I haven't talked to him in several years, but he was completely normal (aside from being a sip homer) at the time. I even recall having a completely rational conversation with him about who we should replace Fran with during the 2007 football season. I don't know what's happened in his life since then, but I've heard things haven't gone so well for him and it's probably a contributing factor in his current obsessions.

Also, "Dan" wasn't some sort of alias. He never tried to hide thay his real name was Charles, he just went by Dan.
Was he a lawyer in NYC?
YellowPot_97
AG
So has John Sharp been fired yet? Have the TAMU and Colts attorneys been disbarred? Has the judge been removed from the bench? How much longer until the NY Times prints their article on the greatest case of public fraud since Watergate???? HOW MUCH LONGER????????
There are cigars to smoke!
PetroAg87
AG
quote:
after they have tried to blame me and make me the villain
A villain? No, Randolph. To be the villain, you have to have some level of power and represent some sort of threat.

No, you aren't the villain. You're the court jester. It isn't fear but rather laughter that you are providing!

Madman
AG
several posters have met another character then and are very certain it is Duke.

Somebody has it wrong.

I met him in passing at an Aggie Happy Hour years ago. Didn't go by Dan. Digging Tunnels might want to comment.
Diet Cokehead
AG
What the **** was he doing at an Aggie HH? Planning his suicide bombing mission?
p_bubel
quote:

Decay
AG
This is classic jilted lover's syndrome. First he wants to be loved by Aggies, then he turns maniacal against us. Of course he'd go to Aggie HH.
Brazos Ag 1970
AG
quote:
quote:
The latest ( he's now on hornsports)

quote:
Let them gloat, let them puff out their chests, let them get all their shots in at me. Just let them do what they do. This reminds me of their celebrations when they took the 25-24 lead late in the fourth. Soak in their cheers.

You will be rewarded for your patience.

Go buy a nice, fat cigar, put it in the humidor and make sure you have your beverage of choice close at hand. You will know when its time to light up.

He is either psychotic or he is pulling off one the most amazing trolls of the longhorns ever.
That's it! He's really an Aggie trolling the sips! BRILLIANT!!!
Ag03 CQE
AG
quote:
several posters have met another character then and are very certain it is Duke.

Somebody has it wrong.

I met him in passing at an Aggie Happy Hour years ago. Didn't go by Dan. Digging Tunnels might want to comment.

The guy in the picture on page 13 is the Satterfield I know. I know people who've known him since the 80s who say he's always gone by Dan and still call him that. Maybe he doesn't anymore. I don't know. I think the last time I saw him was 2009 and obviously a lot has changed in his life since then.
aggiehawg
AG
quote:
quote:

Somebody has it wrong.

The guy in the picture on page 13 is the Satterfield I know. I know people who've known him since the 80s who say he's always gone by Dan and still call him that. Maybe he doesn't anymore. I don't know. I think the last time I saw him was 2009 and obviously a lot has changed in his life since then.
Is he a lawyer, though?
End Of Message
AG
Is/was he a lawyer?
PetroAg87
AG
quote:
I respond "If public employees are involved in corrupt activities and are intentionally seeking to destroy innocent lives, someone needs to tell them to stop." This isn't about inter-school rivalries. This isn't about petty jealousies. This is about public corruption. And it needs to stop.
Randolph is most obviously suffering from delusion of grandeur. I just wonder if he has enough self-awareness to recognize it...

Look there, Sancho Panza, my friend, and see those thirty or so wild giants, with whom I intend to do battle and kill each and all of them, so with their stolen booty we can begin to enrich ourselves. This is nobel, righteous warfare, for it is wonderfully useful to God to have such an evil race wiped from the face of the earth."
"What giants?" Asked Sancho Panza.
"The ones you can see over there," answered his master, "with the huge arms, some of which are very nearly two leagues long."
"Now look, your grace," said Sancho, "what you see over there aren't giants, but windmills, and what seems to be arms are just their sails, that go around in the wind and turn the millstone."
"Obviously," replied Don Quijote, "you don't know much about adventures."

Too much sanity may be madness and maddest of all: to see life as it is, and not as it should be!"
Ag03 CQE
AG
He worked in O&G in Houston when I knew him and I think he was a landman. It's not uncommon for landmen to have law degrees though, so maybe he just wasn't practicing at that time. I know he does have a BBA/PLM degree from tu, can't say for sure on the law degree.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
Landman= unlikely he took the bar if he has a law degree.
usmcbrooks
No results found when you search for Charles Satterfield at Texasbar.com find a lawyer.
aggiehawg
AG
quote:
He worked in O&G in Houston when I knew him and I think he was a landman. It's not uncommon for landmen to have law degrees though, so maybe he just wasn't practicing at that time. I know he does have a BBA/PLM degree from tu, can't say for sure on the law degree.
Thanks. Raises an interesting question. He represented himself as an attorney at a law firm in NYC that also has offices in Dallas.
goodAg80
AG
quote:
quote:
Thanks. Raises an interesting question. He represented himself as an attorney at a law firm in NYC that also has offices in Dallas.
Sounds like fraud to me.
First Page Last Page
Page 17 of 108

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.