Randolph Duke

768,297 Views | 3764 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by goodAg80
TelcoAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
Oh Dan Dan the twisting truth man!

quote:
I don't know if Rovell has his facts straight or not, but I can assure you that the university is never again going to file suit against the Colts if the team doesn't quit using the trademark. The Colts have all the information they need to crush TAMU. I still think it is rather chicken**** (for lack of a better word) that the university thinks the terms of the agreement need to be kept as a state secret. As a state entity, the university should be as transparent as they can be in their business dealings and nothing about the settlement of a suit regarding intellectual property that belongs to the people of the state of Texas needs to be kept from the people of the state of Texas.

Last year the university tried to go after Chuckie Sonntag and they ended up paying him to get him to agree to a confidentiality agreement. This time they tried to sue the Colts and didn't get a dime. There won't be another attempt to defend their trademark. Their 12th Man tradition did not originate in 1922 with E. King Gill. There is no way around that fact.

Where did this come from? I don't see where he typed it on Sha-ggy
realestateguru
AG
This makes me laugh so hard!

quote:
I'm looking forward to taking a break from all this. But I do think we are in the middle of a story that will be talked about for a long time. The **** 12th Man "tradition" is a fraud. It was all about calling their fans their "12th Man" until the radio play and their representations in their trademark filing and their federal litigation against the Colts is a perpetuation of the fraud.

If anything other than the attorney for the school withdraws the complaint tomorrow morning, I will go to the Texas Attorney General and I will go after the bar cards of the school's attorney and the attorney for the Colts.

Every player in this story knows the truth. They also all know their legal and ethical obligations. Starting tomorrow, it all becomes criminal behavior and will start costing people their careers. Starting with John Sharp.
WillieBrownsBratwurstBun
AG
Seattle isn't renewing. They've already changed to just using 12 and calling it "The 12". Clearly this was a mere head fake to set up for the kill shot solely due to one man's sole purpose in life.
realestateguru
AG
hornsports
Velvet Jones
AG
quote:
quote:
Oh Dan Dan the twisting truth man!

quote:
I don't know if Rovell has his facts straight or not, but I can assure you that the university is never again going to file suit against the Colts if the team doesn't quit using the trademark. The Colts have all the information they need to crush TAMU. I still think it is rather chicken**** (for lack of a better word) that the university thinks the terms of the agreement need to be kept as a state secret. As a state entity, the university should be as transparent as they can be in their business dealings and nothing about the settlement of a suit regarding intellectual property that belongs to the people of the state of Texas needs to be kept from the people of the state of Texas.

Last year the university tried to go after Chuckie Sonntag and they ended up paying him to get him to agree to a confidentiality agreement. This time they tried to sue the Colts and didn't get a dime. There won't be another attempt to defend their trademark. Their 12th Man tradition did not originate in 1922 with E. King Gill. There is no way around that fact.

Where did this come from? I don't see where he typed it on Sha-ggy
It was probably on that pro sip rag GBH.

TelcoAg
aggiehawg
AG
Randy has ceased posting on the shag and now posts on a thread solely about him on hornsports. A very small message board with few crossover posters from the shag.
wbt5845
AG
quote:
quote:
Go buy a nice, fat cigar, put it in the humidor and make sure you have your beverage of choice close at hand. You will know when its time to light up.

Who writes like this?

***gots
permabull
AG
marble rye
AG
quote:
quote:
Go buy a nice, fat cigar, put it in the humidor and make sure you have your beverage of choice close at hand. You will know when its time to light up.

Who writes like this?

Ketch
Uncle Howdy
S
My first thought too
Velvet Jones
AG
Three thumbs up
aggiehawg
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

Who writes like this?

Ketch
Randolph Duke is Ketch's "Big Cigar"???

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! That would explain soooo much.
Uncle Howdy
S
In fairness, I think it is Shuttlesworth that has the "big cigar"
aggiehawg
AG
quote:
In fairness, I think it is Shuttlesworth that has the "big cigar"
Ahhhh, yes, you are correct. Who is Shuttlesworth, after all?
StephenvilleAg77
Randy Duke brings back hilarious memories of two other internet crackpot sip loonies: Longhorn Bob and Robert Heard.

HTownAg98
quote:
Why doesn't Duke just bring his own suit against A&M if he's that confident?
Because he doesn't have standing. He has no injury to redress before the court. As others as the shag have suggested, he should print his own shirts and let A&M sue him. I'd love to see him go up against A&M pro se in court.
Put it this way: the loonies on the shag think he's lost it, so he's posting on another site now.

Kceovaisnt-
AG
Why he's Jesus, that's who.
HTownAg98
quote:
My first thought too

The writing styles are way different. Besides being overly verbose, they are too different to be the same person.
Uncle Howdy
S
You're talking about Duke not making any food references, aren't you
marble rye
AG
Wasn't trying to say they were the same person, but that they both write ridiculous **** all the time.

"Tomorrow will be a day to tell your grandchildren about..."
HTownAg98
That's part of it.
Guitarsoup
AG
quote:

Notice he says he works "at" a law firm. Not "practices". Maybe he's in the mail room, or a copy guy.

He's a paralawyer.
Diet Cokehead
AG
When I read Ketch, I desperately want to punch him in the face. When I read Randy, I feel like I need to keep my head on a swivel for a madman that's about to shoot up the place.
marble rye
AG
He's Erin Brockavitch without the glorious tits or money...or cases worth a ****.
TelcoAg
AG
Full text of the settlement in the article.

http://www.goodbullhunting.com/2016/2/18/10978756/details-of-a-ms-settlement-with-the-indianapolis-colts
aggiehawg
AG
Thanks, Telco!
Uncle Howdy
S
That can't be real. I was told it was a state secret
aggiehawg
AG
Randy responds to Telco posting the settlement agreement on hornsports:

quote:
This is about more than inter-school rivalries. You can almost say this is about "core values."

If the ags didn't think something was up, they wouldn't be responding to Open Records Act requests in less than 24 hours.

I promise you if Telco were to file an Open Records Act request asking for all the documents the university relied upon when they represented in their USPTO filing for their trademark and their assertion in paragraph 7 of their complaint against the Colts that the school's tradition originated in 1922, Telco wouldn't any response, let alone a response in less than 24 hours.

Telco, feel free to prove me wrong. I would LOVE to see what the school has to offer, because I already know what the Cushing Library has to offer.

It's 25-24 ****, late in the fourth quarter. I can tell you how this ends....
RikkiTikkaTagem
AG
Thanks Telco.
Also, Telco is a great follow on Twiiter if you're not already following him
PetroAg87
AG
Randy complains when A&M doesn't release terms of the settlement in the initial press release. Then he claims that something must be up because A&M responded to the request for settlement terms less than 24 hours after the request was made.

Randy's getting more and more desperate to find a silver lining in this outcome!
TelcoAg
AG
Pretty sure I'm done responding. I love giving him ****, but I really love watching all the horns do it themselves.
Uncle Howdy
S
Oh, he mad
SchizoAg
AG
Wow. This guy is a moron.
aggiehawg
AG
quote:
Pretty sure I'm done responding. I love giving him ****, but I really love watching all the horns do it themselves.
Thanks for fighting the good fight, though.
First Page Last Page
Page 15 of 108

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.