FPHA?

248,871 Views | 2694 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by WHOOP!'91
aTm2004
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
You're easier to forget about than a one night stand with a slump buster. Adios!
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
I have nothing of substance to add to this thread except to point out that every time I see the title, I am reminded of a FUPA. Gross.
aTm2004
AG
Well, there's one FUPA that will be leaving the thread in 3 days.
Muy
AG
Did Lacey make a bet or did she simply promise to leave this thread once college football starts? Does it require more talent than most possess to enjoy the Ags and watch other sports?
The D
AG
quote:
I am. However if Houston fans call me out after the 5th then I may oblige. I leave the choice up to them.

Can you not only leave this thread, but find a way to leave the planet as well?
Tressels Vest
AG
2 soon?
North American Flagship
Still FPHA.
Silent For Too Long
quote:
2 soon?
Grats TV. It only took you 2 months to get back to where you were when you started this thread.

Good luck down the home stretch, butty.
dave94
AG
Lol, he said "butty"
Muy
AG
losing a series at home to the Mariners when things are getting interesting? nice job, Tine.
Teslag
AG
Rangers get the win over Astros Hall of Famer Bud Norris
Muy
AG
All that work. All those months of puffing chests. And now just curled up in the fetal position praying the season will end today and the mean ol Rangers will stop coming after them.

Found my first Astros game of the year on some obscure channel. the Tine announcers are doing everything they can not to lose it. One dude mentions the Rangers coming back, then says "they are annoying".
NoneGiven
AG
quote:
All that work. All those months of puffing chests. And now just curled up in the fetal position praying the season will end today and the mean ol Rangers will stop coming after them.

Found my first Astros game of the year on some obscure channel. the Tine announcers are doing everything they can not to lose it. One dude mentions the Rangers coming back, then says "they are annoying".
You watched the Astros instead of the Rangers?
Dr. Abbott, DDS
Getting interesting
Teslag
AG
NoneGiven Is here to show us how much he gives
Muy
AG
quote:
quote:

I watched both. I have a magical channel changer. Since you're new to the playoffs, the final stretch is fun to keep up with when you're in the race.
Muy
AG
btw, exciting atmosphere and crowd, Tiners. Snoozefest from the announcers to the 10 people in the stands. No wonder you typically bail out by May.
NoneGiven
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

I watched both. I have a magical channel changer. Since you're new to the playoffs, the final stretch is fun to keep up with when you're in the race.
So you are just now figuring out what channel the Astros are on? Sounds legit

Nevermind the fact that the Astros have been to the playoffs more than the lowly Rangers.
Skinny Wrinkles
AG
So will Muy watch the Astros v Twins this weekend or Ags v ASU. I'm sure he's already launched a formal complaint about the overlapping times.
Muy
AG
I'll be in the Tine, see you guys at the game.
Paul Biegler, Esq.
AG
quote:

You really think that's the mindset in Houston. And are you really talking **** about the broadcast when the Rangers are on Fox Sports Southwest with low grade HD and John Radigan doing the daily post game interviews with fans?
Silent For Too Long
Being within 2 games of Daddy Stros is the best thing to happen to pro sports Muy in 3 years. Let the bald ******* basque in his well earned moment of glory, folks.
goodAg80
AG
quote:
If you are selling wreaths, count me in. Where will you set up your booth?
Skinny Wrinkles
AG
quote:
Being within 2 games of Daddy Stros is the best thing to happen to pro sports Muy in 3 years. Let the bald ******* basque in his well earned moment of glory, folks.

I think it was the Rockets being down 3-1 to the Clippers. History is on our side.
goodAg80
AG
quote:
Horrible image.

quote:
A basque is an item of women's clothing. The term, of French origin, refers to a type of bodice or jacket, and in modern usage a long corset, characterized by a close, contoured fit and extending past the waistline over the hips. It is so called because the fashion was adopted from Basque traditional dress, initially by the French and then throughout Western fashion.

Teslag
AG
You're making fun of a $3billion deal with Fox when you're on root sports after your LHN level fail on Comcast?
Muy
AG
quote:
quote:
If you are selling wreaths, count me in. Where will you set up your booth?

I'll be at the Galleria mall with my kiosk set up until I head to the game to sell programs.
NoneGiven
AG
quote:
You're making fun of a $3billion deal with Fox when you're on root sports after your LHN level fail on Comcast?
"wildly inflated"
Lloyd 19inchmas
quote:

i can't believe you're 50.
NoneGiven
AG
50 year old bald men from Frisco saying "the tine" is totally normal.
wbt5845
AG
North American Flagship
North American Flagship
quote:
I watched both.
Obsession noted.
Paul Biegler, Esq.
AG
quote:
$3billion deal with Fox
Teslag
AG
quote:
quote:
$3billion deal with Fox

Don't be jelly

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.