Real Estate
Sponsored by

Absolutely Stunning Custom Home?

629,859 Views | 4410 Replies | Last: 6 days ago by Complete Idiot
p_bubel
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Obligatory over sized wall clock is nice, but the wall small "art" hung 8 foot off the ground is extra special.
SoTheySay
S
Tenants. You gotta give us a break on these. We can only do so much.
p_bubel
No worries, at least it's clean!
The Fife
third coast.. said:

hahahaha, come on , Ags

What more do you want? There are FOUR colors of solo cups on the beer fridge! You don't even need to write your name on the one you're using.
Post removed:
by user
Gramercy Riffs
AG
Did you get someone out there for the photos? I think I may be there March 4th. Waiting to hear back on the exact times.
dubi
AG
WTF is a "matterport "?
Post removed:
by user
Gramercy Riffs
AG
Glad you got it all taken care of. Matterport can be overkill at times, but the good news is that if someone went to that trouble (and expense), you've probably got a good set of still images as well. Matterport isn't something that amateurs deal with too often. Can't wait to see the results!

Edit: that's probably poorly-worded, so let's try this another way. You know those folks we make fun of on this thread? They're not using Matterport. Cheers!
p_bubel

You put the deck in the wrong place, mate.
dubi
AG
OMG
Post removed:
by user
dubi
AG
Thanks!
Post removed:
by user
Post removed:
by user
Gramercy Riffs
AG
Where is the matterport link?
MAS444
AG
Multiple spelling and grammar errors. That would drive me nuts if it was my home. And makes the realtor look amateurish, imo. Very nice place, though.
Post removed:
by user
Post removed:
by user
SoTheySay
S
Not a fan of the order of the pictures. Maybe I'm overly picky but I load mine in this general order: front ext, entry, formals, kitchen, living, breakfast, master bed, master bath, secondary beds and baths, backyard.
Gramercy Riffs
AG
I agree. The idea is to walk someone through the house. That's the order in which I deliver images, so the agent just needs to load 1-25.
Post removed:
by user
The Fife
The only two things that jumped out at me that haven't already been mentioned are that you might want to give the trim around the entry door a fresh coat of paint, along with the exterior door in the bar area with the orange tile. That one looks like it's mildewing. Couldn't find anything else really.

Looks like a nice place, shame the pool visible in the aerial shot isn't a part of it.
Post removed:
by user
Post removed:
by user
MAS444
AG
Much better!
Post removed:
by user
Post removed:
by user
dubi
AG
Link

Quote:

Location Location Location!! Charming Home with Pool situated on .42 acres, a few blocks north of TAMU. The main home has 3555sf of living space, and there is a 644sf bonus room over the detached garage, too! Built in 1972, the home features sunken family room with gorgeous wood picture paneling and beams, built-ins, and fireplace. Kitchen is well appointed to include a wet bar, just off the breakfast area. The home is a 3 bed, 2.5 bath with a small study off the family room, along with formal living and dining areas at the front of the house. Bright sunroom with skylights overlooks the pool area. This home has many original features!
So too lazy to update anything is another way to look at this. OMG.

Plus the pics are worse than my iphone.....

original appliances?
The Fife
To be fair, the house is located in Chernobyl.
dubi
AG
The Fife said:

To be fair, the house is located in Chernobyl.
CS? I don't get your joke.
RK
AG
the over-exposure of the pics makes it look like the house is radioactive.
p_bubel

Wow.
First Page Last Page
Page 24 of 127

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.