Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

23,982,800 Views | 231555 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by Heineken-Ashi
Heineken-Ashi
How long do you want to ignore this user?
dreyOO said:

So which one of you is Mom because I usually defer to Dad on financial matters
Think of it as two dads, but not the rainbow kind. We both take you fishing. One focused on the technical specs of the equipment while one is watching the waves.
“Give it hell Heinekandle, I’m enjoying it.”
- Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX

“No secure borders, no alpha military, no energy independence, no leadership and most of all no mean tweets - this is the worst trade I’ve ever witnessed in my lifetime. ***Put that quote in your quote/signature section HeinendKandle*** LOL!”
- also Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX (obviously in a worse mood)
I bleed maroon
AG
Heineken-Ashi said:

dreyOO said:

Think of it as two dads, but not the rainbow kind. We both take you fishing. One focused on the technical specs of the equipment while one is watching the waves.
Yep - H-K has a map and a depth finder charting where every fish has been caught in the past, and believes he can extrapolate the results of the next 5 fishing trips based on the shape of the waves.

Amiright?
M4 Benelli
Just started a position in NVDA. Yea I got boned out of 92 a share thanks to Vanguard tin can infrastructure, but I'm happy dipping my toe into the water.

Confidence is high seeing that crooked Nancy went ham on it at 110-115 a share last week. No way in hell will she lose a dime when the dust settles.
El Chupacabra
Heineken-Ashi said:

dreyOO said:

And then there is the rest of us getting lures snagged in the trees and asking you to hook our worm for us.
SAag1113
AG
ES Futures teetering on the brink at 5200
Heineken-Ashi
Every stock looks mostly the exact same. Bottom at same time today, jump off the bottom. And now stalling / basing.

This screams of a specific group buying a dip and now daily powder is running dry.

Not saying the bounce is over. Just be careful when everything moves in unison. It can easily be a trap.

“No secure borders, no alpha military, no energy independence, no leadership and most of all no mean tweets - this is the worst trade I’ve ever witnessed in my lifetime. ***Put that quote in your quote/signature section HeinendKandle*** LOL!”
EliteZags
AG
Hittin GOOG and AMZN 161
Heineken-Ashi
I bleed maroon said:

Heineken-Ashi said:

dreyOO said:

Yep - H-K has a map and a depth finder charting where every fish has been caught in the past, and believes he can extrapolate the results of the next 5 fishing trips based on the shape of the waves.

Amiright?
I think my Texags 24 in 24 list shows that I'm far from perfect. I don't even watch that list anymore. I'm not a buy and hold trader except on very few exceptional opportunities. I tried to advise that strategy and it's just not my jam. Some winners and some losers. But point is, I try my best to advise where the risk is and where the opportunity is. Up to everyone else to decide how you want to apply it, if at all.

Brewmaster
AG
wait, is this Two and a Half Men and Prog is Charlie Sheen?

Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX
kyle field 94 said:

What are we all missing here with Sava?
I don't know you're level of DD or keeping up with SAVA, Hard for me to say what you/we are missing. Here's some info for you. It's 47 to 51 days before Phase3 Rethink is completed. Phase3 Refocus doesn't stop until May 2025 I believe. 89% of patients coming off P3 trials are electing to continue in the study - an Open Label Extension. It got to a point where SAVA couldn't afford to continue the extention program financially and liabiltywise. Two DSDM site reviews and 100% saftey confirmed. Over 2 million doses given and no serious side effect reported. Last week FDA provided a 3 year extension to patients rolling off P3 trials (that's not an FDA approval, but use some latitude in your thinking, 89% patients continuing and FDA providing a compassionate care extension of 3 years or until the drug is approved) they get simulfilam. Remi Barbier is out as CEO...wasnt a bad move. Dr Burns is on a consulting agreement with Cassava for 1 year and has a 1 year option...that sign should tell you a buyout is in the making and the Buyer will need her help. They keep Dr. Burns on until a deal is done, IN MY OPINION. This BS of DOJ charging Dr. Wang is bogus...he plead "not gulity" this morning. Articles right now on Schwab and Fidelity showing he plead "guilty" - the articles have been manipulated. With RB, Dr. LB and Dr. Wang now out of the company, the Shorts & Fudsters are having difficulty coming up with BS stories to try and pressure the stock price. The Float is 48.7 million, Short is 16.3 million, 3 million borrowed, so 19.3 million short, excluding phantom shares and total naked selling. I think this company has been short 3X to 5X. Sandford Robertson, Board Member, died over the weekend, he's a Long. NO ONE internally has sold a single freakin' share! NO ONE. IMO, this drug will become a medical breakthrough. Shorts and Fudsters can talk it down all they want, but they can't stop the Phase 3 trials. Phase 3 Data should blow the doors off medical thinking. I think the company gets bought out before P3 Rethink data hits the streets. There is a lot at risk here, some Big Pharma is going to buy this company and be the king, IMO. The rest will take back seat. Think of all the companies, fund raising oufits, high paying jobs, etc. that go away IF this drug works. There's a lot of people that do not want to see this drug succeed. Lot's of people, evil people, worst that humanity has to offer and I know who some are but not all. I have kept in contact with the alzheimers association for the past 3 years. Their stance is remarkably non-existent. I haven't even touched on the competitve alzheimers drugs and what has happened to them in the last 6 months. Too much info and I'm building a wall of words now. 3 million shares were shorted at $3, 8 million shares were shorted at $9 and the rest scattered to $20 per share. The Shorts have not covered. THERE ARE NO SHARES TO BUY AT THE AMOUNT THEY NEED. Even at the last dip, Shorts did not cover. This is not investing advice. Do your own DD. I'm giving you high points, because I don't see any negative points outside the biggest one - FDA REJECTION. As ProgN noted before, it's a hero or zero. You probably know which of those two I am thinking it is. If you own shares, do not lend them. Brokerage houses are paying up to 218%. If you lend them, good luck! When this stock really takes off, go luck if the brokerage house can find your shares. They're only responsible for refunding the share price on the day you lent them.....taking candy from a baby. I have no love for the Short Sellers involved in this stock. They have purposely kept this drug off the market by stalling/slowing the Cassava's progress, petitioned the FDA to stop Phase 3 trials before they started, and then created a company fronted by a guy, Dr. David Bredt, that said Cassava was fake science but he quotes their science in his drug for the company he is starting (RAPP). This is so messed up. I hope wrongful death lawsuits occur against these Short Sellers. The Short Sellers, IMO, are responsible for at least 1 million deaths of Alzheimers patients and stopped the rest of AD afflicted people from a better quality of life by stalling this drug. Marc Cohodes is involved in this too in a bad way. Two years ago I had a Short Seller on another site threaten my life over SAVA. I got the screen shots. I hope they make a movie about this.
78669AG
M4 Benelli said:

Just started a position in NVDA. Yea I got boned out of 92 a share thanks to Vanguard tin can infrastructure, but I'm happy dipping my toe into the water.

Confidence is high seeing that crooked Nancy went ham on it at 110-115 a share last week. No way in hell will she lose a dime when the dust settles.

Same. Got it at 101 this morning
If you can't handle the stress, log off until August. If you can handle the stress, be supportive and donate to United. No more buildings and concrete. Gotta channel funds to the collective for now.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Amen brother!
Charismatic Megafauna said:

Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX said:

Sava almost tagged 30...does someone know or is this someone's exit strategy?
Hold on to it like a wild ride in the sack and don't let go. DO NOT SELL. If you can get your ownership into a Roth, I suggest you do. Pay the tax.

I didn't realize you were on the sava train farmer! Lot of roche or merck buyout rumors swirling, I've held this long (in a rollover 401k) and exercised my warrants so I'm ride or die. Glad to see you back!
With Rick Barry as the temp CEO, he'll find a buyer. I don't think they'll bring in another CEO, unless Cassava only licenses Simu for Alzheimers to a buyer and keeps the other 6 patents. My first choice is Roche based on what I know of American BP's manipulating this stock, but I'd go hog wild crazy if it was ABBV. This is a winner take all drug in my opinion. I am not a pumper. I just did a lot of DD and I know enough to be dangerous to a Short Seller.
ac04
ProgN
Brewmaster said:

I'm definitely Charlie Sheen in that scenario because I'm a smartass.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
SMCI earnings tomorrow. Hold onto your butts...
AgOutsideAustin
AG
Well hello lads it's been awhile, it's been awhile. Managed to pull off the tarp and charge the battery. The Model Yugo belched and backfired but she cranked and I got a big ol bite of VTI here. Standing by for another 5% drop and more falling knives.
Chef Elko
AG
HE'S BACK!
TheVarian
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

SMCI earnings tomorrow. Hold onto your butts...

Lord…?!
Heineken-Ashi
MOC $6B to sell

Heineken-Ashi
ProgN said:

Brewmaster said:

I'm definitely Charlie Sheen in that scenario because I'm a smartass.
And my dog's name is Lorelai

ProgN

Hold on to it like a wild ride in the sack and don't let go. DO NOT SELL. If you can get your ownership into a Roth, I suggest you do. Pay the tax.

I didn't realize you were on the sava train farmer! Lot of roche or merck buyout rumors swirling, I've held this long (in a rollover 401k) and exercised my warrants so I'm ride or die. Glad to see you back!
With Rick Barry as the temp CEO, he'll find a buyer. I don't think they'll bring in another CEO, unless Cassava only licenses Simu for Alzheimers to a buyer and keeps the other 6 patents. My first choice is Roche based on what I know of American BP's manipulating this stock, but I'd go hog wild crazy if it was ABBV. This is a winner take all drug in my opinion. I am not a pumper. I just did a lot of DD and I know enough to be dangerous to a Short Seller.
$MRK and $PFE used to be the big dogs due to their future drug pipeline. However, both had become complacent and now $LLY is the alpha dog. I have no doubt that SAVA will be acquired if their phase 3 tests are positive and FDA approval certain. Imho, if Simuflam will be approved, then I can see a 3 way bidding war between Roche, PFE, and MRK for that drug. I don't know what will happen, but it is definitely lining up with great potential.
I bleed maroon
AG
Heineken-Ashi said:

I bleed maroon said:

Heineken-Ashi said:

dreyOO said:

Amiright?
I think my Texags 24 in 24 list shows that I'm far from perfect. I don't even watch that list anymore. I'm not a buy and hold trader except on very few exceptional opportunities. I tried to advise that strategy and it's just not my jam. Some winners and some losers. But point is, I try my best to advise where the risk is and where the opportunity is. Up to everyone else to decide how you want to apply it, if at all.
It was just an attempt at humor, my friend. I'm all good with you sharing your insightful ideas, even if I don't agree with all of it.
GeorgiAg
AG

kyle field 94 said:

What are we all missing here with Sava?
I don't know you're level of DD or keeping up with SAVA, Hard for me to say what you/we are missing. Here's some info for you. It's 47 to 51 days before Phase3 Rethink is completed. Phase3 Refocus doesn't stop until May 2025 I believe. 89% of patients coming off P3 trials are electing to continue in the study - an Open Label Extension. It got to a point where SAVA couldn't afford to continue the extention program financially and liabiltywise. Two DSDM site reviews and 100% saftey confirmed. Over 2 million doses given and no serious side effect reported. Last week FDA provided a 3 year extension to patients rolling off P3 trials (that's not an FDA approval, but use some latitude in your thinking, 89% patients continuing and FDA providing a compassionate care extension of 3 years or until the drug is approved) they get simulfilam. Remi Barbier is out as CEO...wasnt a bad move. Dr Burns is on a consulting agreement with Cassava for 1 year and has a 1 year option...that sign should tell you a buyout is in the making and the Buyer will need her help. They keep Dr. Burns on until a deal is done, IN MY OPINION. This BS of DOJ charging Dr. Wang is bogus...he plead "not gulity" this morning. Articles right now on Schwab and Fidelity showing he plead "guilty" - the articles have been manipulated. With RB, Dr. LB and Dr. Wang now out of the company, the Shorts & Fudsters are having difficulty coming up with BS stories to try and pressure the stock price. The Float is 48.7 million, Short is 16.3 million, 3 million borrowed, so 19.3 million short, excluding phantom shares and total naked selling. I think this company has been short 3X to 5X. Sandford Robertson, Board Member, died over the weekend, he's a Long. NO ONE internally has sold a single freakin' share! NO ONE. IMO, this drug will become a medical breakthrough. Shorts and Fudsters can talk it down all they want, but they can't stop the Phase 3 trials. Phase 3 Data should blow the doors off medical thinking. I think the company gets bought out before P3 Rethink data hits the streets. There is a lot at risk here, some Big Pharma is going to buy this company and be the king, IMO. The rest will take back seat. Think of all the companies, fund raising oufits, high paying jobs, etc. that go away IF this drug works. There's a lot of people that do not want to see this drug succeed. Lot's of people, evil people, worst that humanity has to offer and I know who some are but not all. I have kept in contact with the alzheimers association for the past 3 years. Their stance is remarkably non-existent. I haven't even touched on the competitve alzheimers drugs and what has happened to them in the last 6 months. Too much info and I'm building a wall of words now. 3 million shares were shorted at $3, 8 million shares were shorted at $9 and the rest scattered to $20 per share. The Shorts have not covered. THERE ARE NO SHARES TO BUY AT THE AMOUNT THEY NEED. Even at the last dip, Shorts did not cover. This is not investing advice. Do your own DD. I'm giving you high points, because I don't see any negative points outside the biggest one - FDA REJECTION. As ProgN noted before, it's a hero or zero. You probably know which of those two I am thinking it is. If you own shares, do not lend them. Brokerage houses are paying up to 218%. If you lend them, good luck! When this stock really takes off, go luck if the brokerage house can find your shares. They're only responsible for refunding the share price on the day you lent them.....taking candy from a baby. I have no love for the Short Sellers involved in this stock. They have purposely kept this drug off the market by stalling/slowing the Cassava's progress, petitioned the FDA to stop Phase 3 trials before they started, and then created a company fronted by a guy, Dr. David Bredt, that said Cassava was fake science but he quotes their science in his drug for the company he is starting (RAPP). This is so messed up. I hope wrongful death lawsuits occur against these Short Sellers. The Short Sellers, IMO, are responsible for at least 1 million deaths of Alzheimers patients and stopped the rest of AD afflicted people from a better quality of life by stalling this drug. Marc Cohodes is involved in this too in a bad way. Two years ago I had a Short Seller on another site threaten my life over SAVA. I got the screen shots. I hope they make a movie about this.
Holy wall of text, Batman! Here's a ChatGPT summary:

Here's a summary of the information:
  • Phase 3 Trials: The completion of Phase 3 Rethink is about 47 to 51 days away. Phase 3 Refocus is expected to continue until May 2025. The majority (89%) of patients exiting Phase 3 trials are choosing to continue in the study through an Open Label Extension.
  • Financial and Safety Issues: Cassava Sciences (SAVA) faced financial and liability challenges in continuing the extension program. However, safety reviews confirm that over 2 million doses have been administered with no serious side effects reported.
  • FDA and Management Changes: The FDA has granted a 3-year extension for compassionate care to patients transitioning off Phase 3 trials. Remi Barbier is out as CEO, and Dr. Burns is on a consulting agreement with Cassava, which some interpret as a sign of a potential buyout. Dr. Wang, another key figure, has pleaded "not guilty" to charges, countering misleading reports that he pled "guilty."
  • Stock and Short Selling: Short selling activity is significant, with 48.7 million shares outstanding, 16.3 million short, and 3 million borrowed shares. There is a belief that the company might be the target of a buyout before Phase 3 Rethink data is released.
  • Market Dynamics: There are concerns that shorts and detractors are manipulating the stock and potentially hindering progress. No internal shares have been sold, and there are high stakes involved if the drug succeeds.
  • Legal and Ethical Issues: There are accusations that short sellers have intentionally obstructed the drug's progress, potentially causing significant harm to Alzheimer's patients. This situation has led to calls for potential legal actions against these short sellers.
The writer emphasizes optimism about the drug's potential while urging caution and independent research.
Heineken-Ashi
Just bought $1.5 puts on CLOV for earnings because why not.

Heineken-Ashi
I didn't take it as criticism. No worries brother

ProgN said:

$MRK and $PFE used to be the big dogs due to their future drug pipeline. However, both had become complacent and now $LLY is the alpha dog. I have no doubt that SAVA will be acquired if their phase 3 tests are positive and FDA approval certain. Imho, if Simuflam will be approved, then I can see a 3 way bidding war between Roche, PFE, and MRK for that drug. I don't know what will happen, but it is definitely lining up with great potential.
Within the last 6 months, LLY CEO speaking at some conference. Said,....doesn't matter what you pay for a company if the drug is good, the money will be there.

Yeah baby,...that's what I like! I have no upper limit for a price, I'll take all you got!
Heineken-Ashi
Now the fun part.

Are we in 2020, 2021, and 2024, where US trading forces the night monkeys to fade only to be bought back the next day? Or are the night monkeys leading like 2022 and 2023?

Ags2013
AG
PLTR flying AH
EliteZags
AG
LFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

E
AG
LETS GO!!!
hedge
$WOOD
Ags2013
AG
EliteZags said:

held my breath and plowed more PLTR at 21
Congrats
fauxstradamus
AG
for the yacht, girl or t-shirt? I'm voting yacht
Heineken-Ashi
Very glad I exited the PLTR puts. ATH is last resistance. As long as under that, it can technically sell back down. No call right now. Pure spectator.

First Page Last Page
Page 6563 of 6616

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.