Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

23,958,911 Views | 231498 Replies | Last: 9 hrs ago by cjo03
Brian Earl Spilner
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Grabbed another share of SMCI with my TNA proceeds from last week.
Number Monkey
AG
This is going to be one depressed board if POWL and SMCI don't pick up steam this week. Myself included.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
LMCane
Number Monkey said:

This is going to be one depressed board if POWL and SMCI don't pick up steam this week. Myself included.
add in NRG and NVIDIA
GreasenUSA
AG
I refuse to let an individual stock depress me ever again.

That's served me well for several years now in my approach to any trades longer than a day trade.
FishrCoAg
AG
If you are gonna be depressed over what any individual stock does over the course of a week, you likely have too much in it.
ProgN
FishrCoAg said:

If you are gonna be depressed over what any individual stock does over the course of a week, you likely have too much in it.
FTR, I think it's a safe assumption that I have more in those 2 stocks than anyone on this thread and maybe more than everyone else's here combined and I'm not panicking with my ass clinched. I'm not bragging because that's a dick move. I'm hoping that some might ratchet down their stress levels. As I've previously mentioned, if either one or both fail to launch, they won't be down long due to their low PEs vs. their growth rates and business models.
ProgN

I sent this to several friends and I think I set a new record of middle finger or straight up FU replies from my friends.
Heineken-Ashi
I was in a chain restaurant yesterday and this came on. I look at my wife and said that the patrons would have revolted had this same song come on in the 90's at this same restaurant.

Nirvana - officially "oldies".
“Give it hell Heinekandle, I’m enjoying it.”
- Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX

“No secure borders, no alpha military, no energy independence, no leadership and most of all no mean tweets - this is the worst trade I’ve ever witnessed in my lifetime. ***Put that quote in your quote/signature section HeinendKandle*** LOL!”
- also Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX (obviously in a worse mood)
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Show me yours and I'll show you mine.

SMCI: 19 shares, $773.22 cost/share.

Not a crazy amount, but certainly the most I've ever had in it. I'm sure it pales in comparison to what other folks have...
Heineken-Ashi
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Not a crazy amount, but certainly the most I've ever had in it. I'm sure it pales in comparison to what other folks have...
I bought 100 shares Friday and sold them on the spike up this morning. Not a lot of gain, but was happy to get out in the green as I still can't find a reliable path that I'm willing to risk that much capital on.

“No secure borders, no alpha military, no energy independence, no leadership and most of all no mean tweets - this is the worst trade I’ve ever witnessed in my lifetime. ***Put that quote in your quote/signature section HeinendKandle*** LOL!”
ProgN
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Considerably more
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
To add insult to injury, this is all in my Roth, so I can't claim any tax loss if it all goes to hell in a handbasket.

On the other hand, no cap gains tax if we moon.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
That's some brass balls my friend.
ProgN
Heineken-Ashi said:

Brian Earl Spilner said:

I bought 100 shares Friday and sold them on the spike up this morning. Not a lot of gain, but was happy to get out in the green as I still can't find a reliable path that I'm willing to risk that much capital on.
Check your Discord PM.
Heineken-Ashi
Brian Earl Spilner said:

That's some brass balls my friend.
Well I did the thing I always advise against and convinced myself to move my stop after entry to "not get shaken out". Spent the whole day Friday looking at a solid loss. So the spike this morning was nice and I didn't take any chances.

Loss wouldn't have been much either way, but I freaking hate losing.

Heineken-Ashi
MARA testing support

Brian Earl Spilner
AG
What an ugly close.
El_duderino
Three days in a row with a big red candle at 12:15/12:30 on the 15 minute chart for SPY.
I bleed maroon
AG
El_duderino said:

Three days in a row with a big red dildo at the 12:15/12:30 candle on the 15 minute chart for SPY.
I guess the eyes see what the mind tells it to see. I just see a bar on a chart.
El_duderino
I guess I Could've phrased it better
I bleed maroon
AG
El_duderino said:

I guess I Could've phrased it better
Nah, not that there's anything wrong with that...

Are we still doing phrasing?
Brewmaster
AG
El_duderino said:

Three days in a row with a big red dildo at the 12:15/12:30 candle on the 15 minute chart for SPY.
blow off top too? lol
El_duderino
Fixed my original post

El Chupacabra
CRWD dumping after hours
AgCPA95
AG
El Chupacabra said:

CRWD dumping after hours
$DAL going after $MSFT and $CRWD seeking compensation for outage.
EliteZags
AG
just grabbed a bit at 246, 100 above my avg cost
GKrebs17
AG
Thoughts on ETSY?
Heineken-Ashi
GKrebs17 said:

Thoughts on ETSY?
A company that caters to stay at home moms and craft makers, at a time when disposable income is shrinking and retail around the country is reporting lower sales and guiding lower for the rest of the year.

I'd avoid. Think it has lower to go. No charting done. Mabe I'll glance at it later.

EliteZags
AG
Heineken-Ashi said:

GKrebs17 said:

Thoughts on ETSY?
A company that caters to stay at home moms and craft makers, at a time when disposable income is shrinking and retail around the country is reporting lower sales and guiding lower for the rest of the year.

very gentle way of saying 'company that provides no value to society'
deddog
AG
EliteZags said:

Heineken-Ashi said:

GKrebs17 said:

Thoughts on ETSY?

very gentle way of saying 'company that's worthless to society'
I use it for gifts all the time.
But would never invest in it. They are just the platform, don't have their own products.

Also, inb4

tlh3842
AG
Heineken-Ashi said:

GKrebs17 said:

Thoughts on ETSY?

I'd avoid. Think it has lower to go. No charting done. Mabe I'll glance at it later.

Looking at their last two earnings reports and the stock price drops at each of them, I'm thinking puts tomorrow if the price holds. Hard not to see a scenario in the current economy that their earnings doesn't result in a several dollar stock price drop.

ETA: Looks like there's been a move up in the days leading up to earnings the last two times as well
cjo03
AG
Heineken-Ashi said:

GKrebs17 said:

Thoughts on ETSY?

if I remember correctly, OA followed PINS closely - similar consumer base.

same with CRCT that reports next Tuesday (vested interest for me since they cut my check).. look at them too.

M4 Benelli
Brian Earl Spilner said:

I'll play
POWL- 300 shares at 146 (bought my first load when was still teetering off 160.
SMCI- 15 shares at 726

I'll DCA down or cash out fat depending on which direction we go. I'm trying to visit Valhalla.
El_duderino
M4 Benelli said:

I'll DCA down or cash out fat depending on which direction we go. I'm trying to visit Valhalla.

First Page Last Page
Page 6541 of 6615

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.