Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

23,968,592 Views | 231553 Replies | Last: 5 hrs ago by Heineken-Ashi
flashplayer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Time to

FishrCoAg
AG
When you have a price target range of over 400/share I would argue their is no "consensus "
jamey
AG
ProgN said:

No, price targets are like reading a longwinded Ketch soliloquy, that's a never ending run-on sentence, about sip recruiting on the tears thread. Firms adding to their position in SMCI is what you should focus on. The insider sells were only around 500 shrs and still hold thousands of shares so they're not selling either. You have insiders holding and firms adding to their positions. What does that tell you?

Back up the truck!

Or at least in my case, don't sell because I'm up 12%
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Have to be honest, I'm tempted to dump half my Roth into SMCI and hold on for dear life.
ProgN
jamey said:

ProgN said:

No, price targets are like reading a longwinded Ketch soliloquy, that's a never ending run-on sentence, about sip recruiting on the tears thread. Firms adding to their position in SMCI is what you should focus on. The insider sells were only around 500 shrs and still hold thousands of shares so they're not selling either. You have insiders holding and firms adding to their positions. What does that tell you?

Back up the truck!

Or at least in my case, don't sell because I'm up 12%
Markets are in the stratosphere in overbought territory in all indicators, while market breath is abysmal. I'm hoping for some selling pressure over the next 2-3 weeks. If SMCI is $750 or less, POWL $120 or less, then I'll be loading the boat on both. Regardless, if I don't get my pullback in the markets, I will own some of each going into their ER, just not as heavy as I would be if they hit my target prices.
EnronAg
AG
DIA, RSP, IWM all down...QQQ's still ripping
Heineken-Ashi
NVDA $134-$135 is the big pivot zone.
“Give it hell Heinekandle, I’m enjoying it.”
- Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX

“No secure borders, no alpha military, no energy independence, no leadership and most of all no mean tweets - this is the worst trade I’ve ever witnessed in my lifetime. ***Put that quote in your quote/signature section HeinendKandle*** LOL!”
- also Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX (obviously in a worse mood)
AgPT06
AG
Another board favorite TTD is maybe topping out if cant hold over $100. Watching and considering buying Aug $95 puts. My shares I have stops at $85.
Heineken-Ashi
If AMD can hold above $170, I'll be looking for $185-$190.

“No secure borders, no alpha military, no energy independence, no leadership and most of all no mean tweets - this is the worst trade I’ve ever witnessed in my lifetime. ***Put that quote in your quote/signature section HeinendKandle*** LOL!”
TxAG#2011
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Have to be honest, I'm tempted to dump half my Roth into SMCI and hold on for dear life.
I put all mine in TSLA, was already up over 100% on it from COIN this year. Yolo amiright.
Talon2DSO
AG
Heineken-Ashi said:

NVDA $134-$135 is the big pivot zone.

And rejected
EnronAg
AG
SPX 5,600 is inevitable...just whether it's today or tomorrow...are we just gonna chew up 100 SPX points every 4 trading days or what??
ProgN

Trailer dropped this morning. I can't wait to see this.
El_duderino
Gladiator and Denzel? Sign me up
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Nice recovery on IWM/TNA.
Philip J Fry
AG
WULF announces that it's debt free and it's down 8% today?
EliteZags
AG
wish I caught the early SOFI dip, considering rotating the rest of my TTD there
Towns03
AG
Is this the BTC dip we were waiting for?? $57,5xx today
Heineken-Ashi
Philip J Fry said:

WULF announces that it's debt free and it's down 8% today?
Miners are taking a bath today. And BTC is approaching resistance. Needs to get bullish and fast or pressure can push down to 48k-51k range. Miners held on while BTC got smoked. Now they are retreating a bit and will more if BTC comes back down.

El Chupacabra
ProgN said:

Trailer dropped this morning. I can't wait to see this.
Will Pedro get his head squished like a grape?
TheVarian
AG
El_duderino said:

Gladiator and Denzel? Sign me up

My Gladiator

Towns03
AG
anyone follow ACAD? will it bounce back to $30?
Heineken-Ashi
Towns03 said:

anyone follow ACAD? will it bounce back to $30?
Haven't look in a while. Hard to not like the R/R though it would have been nice to catch it yesterday. Buy with stop at $14.50.The recent drawdown was feer deeper to be confident about an impulsive move up, so my expectation should it not stop out and move higher would be for a turbulent choppy process that shakes people out along the way.

EliteZags
AG
are we hitting on POWL
El_duderino
I took a small position just above $140 before the drop, and will add more on a further drop
ProgN
EliteZags said:

are we hitting on POWL
EliteZags
AG
grabbing some @137

didn't wanna wait on SMCI ~800 either
ProgN
EliteZags said:

grabbing some @137

didn't wanna wait on SMCI ~800 either
You'll be alright
Heineken-Ashi
IREN - I'd be surprised if this doesn't see $10 or even a little lower as the next move. If so, I'll be buying looking for $20+ on the next move which should coincide with BTC moving back up.

Quacked
Was just looking into POWL insider trading. Lots of recent sells
ProgN
Heineken-Ashi said:

IREN - I'd be surprised if this doesn't see $10 or even a little lower as the next move. If so, I'll be buying looking for $20+ on the next move which should coincide with BTC moving back up.
I'm about to PM you because I've found a new one that I'm doing my own DD on atm and I'd like your take. I respect your analysis, even when we disagree on a stock. You're very thorough and sometimes point out something that I don't. It's not a buy right now, but I'd like your input before I bring it to the clubhouse because it's lining up to be another wealth creator thus far.
ProgN
Quacked said:

Was just looking into POWL insider trading. Lots of recent sells
Insiders sell for any number of reasons, but insiders still own 19.6% of POWL's float. Their business is strong and fundamentals hasn't changed, so those sells don't bother me at all.
Philip J Fry
AG
ProgN said:

EliteZags said:

are we hitting on POWL

As in you think it still drops a bit? I was eyeing the 130s.
ProgN
Yes, $123 is my target. If it hits it then I'll buy the first tranche of it and add more if it goes lower.
Heineken-Ashi
POWL $115 - $121 area is the first place I would consider buying, only looking for a bear bounce, though might be a sizeable one back to $150 area. I still think $95-$105 range is likely and $80 wouldn't surprise me.

First Page Last Page
Page 6511 of 6616

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.