Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

23,984,498 Views | 231561 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by Heineken-Ashi
sts7049
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
sts7049 said:

I'm goin for a tiny wager short on SMCI

in the end it wasn't a huge win since i went way OTM, but it was a good weekends beer money
Heineken-Ashi
Weekly look at IWM using beer candles. Downward with current indecision (typical on a Fed day).

8 EMA - Sky blue
21 EMA - Purple
34 EMA - Orange
89 EMA - Brown
144 EMA - Yellow
610 EMA - Red

Weekly support very clearly at 187.

Keltner bands showing +4 ATR and -4 ATR with mid line, RSI, MACD (corange MACD crossed over sky blue signal line indicating downtrend that is in early stages), and DMI (green is uptrend, red is downtrend, and white shows strength of trend. Trends are in balance with strength at the beginning of the "strong zone" which is above 20).

Ichimoku cloud indicating support in the low to mid 180's that could very easily be knifed through.

“Give it hell Heinekandle, I’m enjoying it.”
- Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX

“No secure borders, no alpha military, no energy independence, no leadership and most of all no mean tweets - this is the worst trade I’ve ever witnessed in my lifetime. ***Put that quote in your quote/signature section HeinendKandle*** LOL!”
- also Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX (obviously in a worse mood)
EliteZags
AG
cjo03
AG
EliteZags said:

at first glance, i was certain $WWR must be an aries... but upon further analysis it may be a cancer.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Market seems relieved there was no rate increase.
EnronAg
EngrAg14
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Market seems relieved there was no rate increase.

But I feel like the market didn't shoot up enough.

Feels like were about to drop down to 475 and there's a gap there. Assuming Apple doesn't absolutely crush earnings.
Heineken-Ashi
Hourly oversold to hourly overbought on IWM just like that. Sentiment reset.

“No secure borders, no alpha military, no energy independence, no leadership and most of all no mean tweets - this is the worst trade I’ve ever witnessed in my lifetime. ***Put that quote in your quote/signature section HeinendKandle*** LOL!”
South Platte
What are your thoughts on shorting financial stocks, or the sector in general?
Spoony Love
AG
Dude, fade this first move is my sentiment.
Heineken-Ashi
South Platte said:

What are your thoughts on shorting financial stocks, or the sector in general?
I have XLF and XHB puts for November and December. Will wait for confirmation of better short term setups for shorter dated puts on XLF, KRE, XLRE, XHB and individual stocks.

flashplayer
AG
It's like everyone just woke up today and took a hit of meth and hit 'buy'
ProgN
Spoony Love said:

Dude, fade this first move is my sentiment.
"Cash is a position" is my sentiment at the moment.
Spoony Love
AG
Fair point
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Yesterday's trades looking damn good so far. Had sold TQQQ near $54 for profit and bought nearly the bottom of the dip on TNA at $34, and re-entered TQQQ at $53.
ProgN
POWL - Powell Industries, Inc. Stock - Share Price, Short Interest, Short Squeeze, Borrow Rates (NasdaqGS) (fintel.io)

Holy ***** Look at the short interest in POWL as of today. 15% of the float. A lot of people are about to lose their asses. This is rocket fuel for POWL because they will have to cover. They'll probably start getting margin calls after today. Just WOW!
Spoony Love
AG
Reporters are trying very hard for him to admit the fed would consider a rate hike under the right circumstances. JPow is avoiding it like the plague
Bonfire.1996
Powell is throwing bait into the water by talking SPECIFICALLY about the labor market. Softening in labor will give them confidence to cut is a dog whistle to BLS to go ahead and report a miss.

There are things hitting labor reporting that prelude a massive miss.
Heineken-Ashi
Spoony Love said:

Reporters are trying very hard for him to admit the fed would consider a rate hike under the right circumstances. JPow is avoiding it like the plague
He has no choice. Their great failure was many years in the making and is far in the rearview. All he can do is jabber out of both sides of his mouth while waiting for the next shoe to drop.

Ag CPA
AG
Powell does himself no favors in these Q&As, just prolonging the pain by being dovish.
Heineken-Ashi
I mean, he literally just said that inflation is due to supply shortages. That's like saying that it's still transitory. If you need any more evidence that the FED has no intention of being honest, you should now.

flashplayer
AG
ProgN said:

POWL - Powell Industries, Inc. Stock - Share Price, Short Interest, Short Squeeze, Borrow Rates (NasdaqGS) (fintel.io)

Holy ***** Look at the short interest in POWL as of today. 15% of the float. A lot of people are about to lose their asses. This is rocket fuel for POWL because they will have to cover. They'll probably start getting margin calls after today. Just WOW!

So what I'm hearing is keep buying shares?
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
You misspelled "calls"
ProgN
flashplayer said:

ProgN said:

So what I'm hearing is keep buying shares?
It's good insurance if you're long POWL. 15% of their total float WILL have to be purchased to close out those short positions. That would create considerable upward pressure on the stock price.
Brewmaster
AG
the first and last rally of May! lol
Spoony Love
AG
It's a very brash statement in my opinion, but my confidence level in the Fed is buying May 31 SPY 440P. There is a gap down there. Lol
ProgN
flashplayer said:

It's like everyone just woke up today and took a hit of meth and hit 'buy'
Heineken-Ashi
Got an hourly RSI sell signal if it holds. I personally think we're in for some further chop with possible resolution at IWM $205 end of week or early next week. But you never know.

confucius_ag
AG
Spoony Love said:

It's a very brash statement in my opinion, but my confidence level in the Fed is buying May 31 SPY 440P. There is a gap down there. Lol
I've bought worse lottos.
confucius_ag
AG
Well that was fun.
EnronAg
AG
no doubt...I chickened out...wanted to fade that rally when it was stalling out around 1:59...but alas, just watched it
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Heineken-Ashi
1.2B to sell MOC

Heineken-Ashi
FOMC bounce completely wiped out on all indexes. Pressure firmly down barring a stick save

Bird Poo
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Genius.
First Page Last Page
Page 6425 of 6617

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.