Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

23,983,235 Views | 231557 Replies | Last: 10 min ago by Heineken-Ashi
texagbeliever
How long do you want to ignore this user?
In for the close over the next 2 hours.
GOOG: 173.5 and AMZN 180, AAPL: 169.4 are going to be interesting indicators for me.
McInnis 03
AG
Spy 508p lotto is how I'd roll the next 10 min late in so. .34 currently
McInnis 03
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Spy 508p lotto is how I'd roll the next 10 min late in so. .34 currently

I'd kill some at .4 here
McInnis 03
AG
Your play isn't moving fast. Kill more if not all
Spoony Love
AG
Was already in at .32
McInnis 03
AG
Spoony Love said:

Was already in at .32

The 34-50 cloud test is trying to offer reversal. (Solid light green line)
Spoony Love
AG
Let it breathe a few minutes
McInnis 03
AG
Spoony Love said:

Let it breathe a few minutes
Far too often a 5-12 cloud breakdown will happen for a 34-50 test, if that test yields a bounce it has lead to more reversals than I care to be involved in if I'm on the downside. With that said, it's obvious I'm a hyper active scalper.
Spoony Love
AG
Yep, I'm not seeing it now. I'm out. I think we pin 509 unless closing hour has a surprise
Brewmaster
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

NVDA trying for 900 today?
not today, but early next week. They are lighting up the calls on it
Heineken-Ashi
It might get to $900, but there's developing potential for a huge drop upcoming. I'd be careful.
“Give it hell Heinekandle, I’m enjoying it.”
- Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX

“No secure borders, no alpha military, no energy independence, no leadership and most of all no mean tweets - this is the worst trade I’ve ever witnessed in my lifetime. ***Put that quote in your quote/signature section HeinendKandle*** LOL!”
- also Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX (obviously in a worse mood)
El_duderino
NVDA overbought on several timeframes and showing bearish divergence on the 30m chart.
Heineken-Ashi
In fact, this market bounce might be nearing an end by early next week. I'm seeing some pretty bearish signs developing that could lead to a renewal of the downtrend we bounced from.

“No secure borders, no alpha military, no energy independence, no leadership and most of all no mean tweets - this is the worst trade I’ve ever witnessed in my lifetime. ***Put that quote in your quote/signature section HeinendKandle*** LOL!”
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Pretty good week all things considered.
El_duderino
Was a very good week

EliteZags
AG
Heineken-Ashi said:

In fact, this market bounce might be nearing an end by early next week. I'm seeing some pretty bearish signs developing that could lead to a renewal of the downtrend we bounced from.
PYPL AMZN SMCI AMD PFE AAPL COIN next wk I'd be scared to bet on downtrend
EnronAg
AG
putting PYPL in that list (and this coming from a longtime PYPL shareholder)
McInnis 03
AG
While I'm no savant, I can't help but correlate we get better days when the FED goes into blackout mode. They don't talk this week, we have decent days.

There are no coincidences. lol
Heineken-Ashi
EliteZags said:

Heineken-Ashi said:

PYPL AMZN SMCI AMD PFE AAPL COIN next wk I'd be scared to bet on downtrend
If PYPL gets to $67 before earnings, I'll likely be buying puts looking for $60. If it doesn't, my targets are $67-$68 range, and a blowout beat could possibly even lead to $75

Heineken-Ashi
I've got PFE down to $20-$21 range before I'm willing to buy.

EliteZags
AG
SOFI running up into earnings
Heineken-Ashi
I'm not sold UL is going up longer term, yet, but the buy area is under $55 with stop at $46. Low end target is $60 which isn't great R/R, but high end target is $80.

bmoochie
AG
Best overall week I think I have ever had from top to bottom. Patience, execution on entry/exits. Great feeling and shows it really does take a TON of seat time and learning as I've blown up my account twice before. Have a good weekend everyone!
Heineken-Ashi
bmoochie said:

Best overall week I think I have ever had from top to bottom. Patience, execution on entry/exits. Great feeling and shows it really does take a TON of seat time and learning as I've blown up my account twice before. Have a good weekend everyone!

Proud of you man.

The amount of dedication, after hours research, planning, strategy, strict rule following, and consistent execution it takes overwhelms most people.

oldarmy1
AG
ProgN
oldarmy1 said:

Perfect wedge touched top of trendline today. Bear wedge or breakout? You decide.

Gun to my head, we'll see SPY 495 before we see 525
oldarmy1
AG
bmoochie
AG
Bear wedge. Feels like the way earnings lined up last week was perfect excuse for a bounce before more pain.
Heineken-Ashi
oldarmy1 said:

If we see $495 again then I would say we minimally see $477 and possibly could see a full retest of previous breakout down to $460 area.

$477 would be my thinking.

I'm in this camp.

Heineken-Ashi
XLRE might have some attractive puts early next week.

59 South
AG
You guys have turned into a freaking bear cave.

I sold 60 $ENVX 5/3 5.5 puts yesterday for .36. Strategy I'm working on- find beat up stock right before earnings with juiced premium and sell puts. This trade is a week long and should net $2160.

Ties up about $31k for a week. Earns about 7% on that capital in a week! Be the house.

Sell the puts fairly out of the money. If called out (fairly unlikely) then immediately sell covered calls out a month at same strike puts were sold.
If this post is on the B&I forum, lighten up it's just money!

Disclaimer: I'm not that smart.
59 South
AG
And yea if you're wondering, I'm pretty freaking pissed Brentford lost to Everton tonight. But here's to year 4 in the premier league secured.

59 South
AG
Think about this. Multiply that trade by 10. Do it once a month. $250k a year. It's all about capital.

oldarmy1
AG
59 South
AG
You're probably right. I'm dumb and also fairly neutral. Just commenting on this thread becoming mostly people rooting for the downside instead of judging price action. It's mostly gambling and emotions to me, just an observation.

First Page Last Page
Page 6418 of 6616

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.