Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

23,984,541 Views | 231561 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by Heineken-Ashi
Boy Named Sue
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
4/26 502C for me. Just holding runners now
ProgN
I'm not going to gamble on earnings and PCE tomorrow and book my profits at the bell.
Heineken-Ashi
MSFT, GOOGL and a smattering of others after the bell with PCE in the morning.
“Give it hell Heinekandle, I’m enjoying it.”
- Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX

“No secure borders, no alpha military, no energy independence, no leadership and most of all no mean tweets - this is the worst trade I’ve ever witnessed in my lifetime. ***Put that quote in your quote/signature section HeinendKandle*** LOL!”
- also Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX (obviously in a worse mood)
El_duderino
There goes MSFT and SPY up
ProgN
ProgN said:

I'm not going to gamble on earnings and PCE tomorrow and book my profits at the bell.

Boy Named Sue
AG
ProgN said:

I did the same for 120%. Then watched post market action make me regret it lol
El_duderino
GOoG and MSFT both beat. INTC whiffed on EPS.
EnronAg
AG
Boy Named Sue said:

4/26 502C for me. Just holding runners now
congrats!
El_duderino
And SNAP beat
ReturnOfTheAg
AG
I remember I had PLTR at $10 back in 2022 and backed out when it started dropping to $6.

What a colossal mistake looking back haha.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Took my GOOGL profits. +20%.

Rotating into other plays.
ProgN
Boy Named Sue said:

ProgN said:

I did the same for 120%. Then watched post market action make me regret it lol
Stop that man. We had a very good day and you'd hate yourself if MSFT, GOOG missed and PCE comes out hot tomorrow morning and the profit you booked evaporated into a loss.

Pour a drink, and remember that there's always something to buy my friend.
ProgN
El_duderino said:

And SNAP beat
Glad I didn't short it like I was considering to do. That would've sucked.
Boy Named Sue
AG
Oh I'm with you on that, Prog!
Brewmaster
AG
part of me says short this pop tomorrow, but never know with this market!

p.s. Paris was awesome! I can also say, I'm one of the few to experience hail/ sleet on the Eiffel tower! it was small, but definitely got pelted with small bits of ice - a storm rolled in as we got to the 2nd platform. It was gone as fast as it came in though.
ProgN
Brewmaster said:

p.s. Paris was awesome! I can also say, I'm one of the few to experience hail/ sleet on the Eiffel tower! it was small, but definitely got pelted with small bits of ice - a storm rolled in as we got to the 2nd platform. It was gone as fast as it came in though.
So it seems you packed Texas weather for your trip.
El_duderino
Last time I gambled and did that with a social media earnings I got absolutely railroaded. That was some WSB type *****
AgShaun00
AG
long video, but great experts talking gold and silver and why this will explode. I am watching now and have some more to go.

Sounds like the Fed is screwing us. BRICS is making oil into a gold currency.

Speakers: Pierre Lassonde, Eric Sprott, Michael Oliver, Luke Gromen & Ned Naylor-Leyland

ProgN
After reading about the taxes that Biden requested in his "budget" earlier today, I don't even care anymore. Dollar gets replaced and everything burns to the ground and hopefully rebuild. That sounds better to me than the flat out theft dems are proposing that will take everything from us to give to the illegals and lazy dregs of society. Burn it all down I say, let the chaos ensue.
MasonRamsay
We've lost roughly 25% of our purchasing power since 2020. The r words in power continue to ship off monumental amounts of cash to foreign countries while explicitly ignoring issues here. Still paying people to not work and systematically creating more citizens fully dependent on government handouts.

The demise of the purchasing power of the dollar is the only "sure trade". All signs are in our faces and screaming at us. 99% of people will be too caught up in the circus (namely the culture war) to notice or care. Life has been so good forever, why would it stop?

For all those who still do not have investments in gold or bitcoin, I urge you to read One Up on Wall Street & The Sovereign Individual.

Keep it simple stupid
Heineken-Ashi
Y'all remember a week or two ago how I discussed that I was getting an RSI sell signal on oil despite being bullish? Well the action since then has been very corrective. No matter how much longer it takes, I'm watching closely the support regions in a bunch if names. I will try my best to update my spreadsheet with crucial levels and where the good buy levels are, along with either maintained or updated targets. A lot would have to happen for me to turn bearish on crude.

“No secure borders, no alpha military, no energy independence, no leadership and most of all no mean tweets - this is the worst trade I’ve ever witnessed in my lifetime. ***Put that quote in your quote/signature section HeinendKandle*** LOL!”
Ragoo
AG
Brewmaster said:

eat at chartier?
Heineken-Ashi
GOOGL - I'm having a hard time, both on the long term chart and on the 2022 to present chart, not seeing this as some sort of finality move. We will find out soon enough. I am not invested and don't plan to be, so my motivations are purely from curiosity and the fact that I've been tracking it for years. I did expect a selloff today. This was a total surprise. If there is going to be upside for the foreseeable future without a significant correction, $230 seems to be the next sticky point.

ProgN

Hey gang, if you like comedies, this movie is on Amazon Prime and it'll make you laugh.
bmoochie
AG
Did you end up buying meta at $400 AH yesterday? If so that's looking to be a very wise choice
TheVarian
AG
Is this dip correct?
bmoochie
AG
No. It dropped yesterday to $399 and change. But I have noticed when you google search on safari, this happens a lot on a bunch of random stocks. I've noticed it over the years. When I look on an actual trading platform, it's never there
TheVarian
AG
I was wondering who got in early as got a good deal.
ProgN
Good evening gang,

Earlier this evening, while talking to a friend, I was reminded of something I did long long ago when I started out that really helped me become a lot better in the market. I probably should've never stopped honestly.

This is advice for new people learning the craft. Get yourself a composition notebook and just jot down a couple of sentences about the market and your victories/failures (and why), stock and price of the trade. Only do this for market days, this isn't a diary. Don't look at it until 1 year after you start. You will amaze yourself by how much you've learned and grown as a trader/investor. You will also laugh at mistakes you made at that time, that you now recognize and avoid.

This will make you better and stronger as a trader.

It's not required, but it is a beneficial tool.

Prog
Heineken-Ashi
ProgN said:

Good evening gang,

Earlier this evening, while talking to a friend, I was reminded of something I did long long ago when I started out that really helped me become a lot better in the market. I probably should've never stopped honestly.

This is advice for new people learning the craft. Get yourself a composition notebook and just jot down a couple of sentences about the market and your victories/failures (and why), stock and price of the trade. Only do this for market days, this isn't a diary. Don't look at it until 1 year after you start. You will amaze yourself by how much you've learned and grown as a trader/investor. You will also laugh at mistakes you made at that time, that you now recognize and avoid.

Prog

10/24/1929 - Dear diary, in my attempts to generate excesses of wealth, thoust hath miscalculated direction of market and thus left thyself vulnerable to potential losses of invested coinage.

10/29/1929 - Dearest diary, despite ingestion of incalculable quantities of alcoholic beverages, thine romantic companion hath terminated her partnership with yours truly upon realization of financial ruin.

giddings_ag_06
AG
SNOW up 4.5% AH. Wonder what's up. Bought some more on Tuesday so fingers crossed.
Brewmaster
AG
A storm is coming and soon.

I keep hearing Bonfire in my head, "better own something when the music stops"! Real estate, metals, guns, watches? Pick your favorites
ProgN
Heineken-Ashi said:

ProgN said:

Good evening gang,

Prog

10/24/1929 - Dear diary, in my attempts to generate excesses of wealth, thoust hath miscalculated direction of market and thus left thyself vulnerable to potential losses of invested coinage.

10/29/1929 - Dearest diary, despite ingestion of incalculable quantities of alcoholic beverages, thine romantic companion hath terminated her partnership with yours truly upon realization of financial ruin.

El_duderino
I prefer guns and lead
El_duderino
Been meaning to check this one out. The irony of having John Cena play the imaginary friend is gold
First Page Last Page
Page 6416 of 6617

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.