Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

23,988,414 Views | 231573 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by Swollen Thumb
Brian Earl Spilner
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Set an alert for META $400. Definitely buying if it reaches it.
Heineken-Ashi
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Would be a good buy, but don't expect new highs. This baby topped. This is just step 1 on the stair step down. Model T from here is $480. Wouldn't expect higher in the next bounce as a base case.
“Give it hell Heinekandle, I’m enjoying it.”
- Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX

“No secure borders, no alpha military, no energy independence, no leadership and most of all no mean tweets - this is the worst trade I’ve ever witnessed in my lifetime. ***Put that quote in your quote/signature section HeinendKandle*** LOL!”
- also Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX (obviously in a worse mood)
flashplayer
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Tell your alert to get ready any minute. Just touched $402 in after hours.
EliteZags
AG
SOS ARE WE BUYING 400???
Ag CPA
AG
Meta now down 18%, I just don't remember these kinds of moves off of earnings (positive or negative) for blue chips five or ten years ago.
flashplayer
AG
Yep. Makes me wonder what NVDA does when they forget to dot an i in their earnings report.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Well I guess I should've put in the buy. Just set it.

Also grabbed a little GOOGL.
Talon2DSO
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

I jumped on a $485p today that was in the red for most of the day. Hopefully it stays down overnight.
Talon2DSO
AG
Also sitting on a SPY 505p 4/26
bmoochie
AG
sooooooo does gap fill count in after hours?!?! I can't believe it went that low.
bmoochie
AG
Talon2DSO said:

Brian Earl Spilner said:

I jumped on a $485p today that was in the red for most of the day. Hopefully it stays down overnight.
WHOA
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Set my META buys at 400 and 365.
flashplayer
AG
META was $350 just over 3 months ago. I don't know much but I don't have a hard time imagining there is a path back there, especially if this is a sign of things to come in tech earnings reports the next couple weeks.

Too much over pessimistic and over optimistic momentum buying and selling to be able to see through the fog of war for me.

The Tesla jump still makes no sense to me. Elon makes some vague snake oil sales pitch references and suddenly the dumpster fire at Tesla is A okay.
Ag CPA
AG
Agree on Tesla, like always Elon is just telling investors what they want to hear in order to stop the bleeding.

It looks like the market is going to be red tomorrow and it will be interesting to see how much of this pop is given back.
El_duderino
Ford posted a $1.32 billion loss on its electric vehicle unit for the quarter. Stated here before, but the EV market demand is just not there and seems the writing is on the wall.

TSLA free cash flow was also negative $2.5 billion.

I have a hard time believing TSLA doesn't head to $100 after this weird pop after a **** earnings
McInnis 03
AG
Talon2DSO said:

Brian Earl Spilner said:

I'll be hoping for you!
agdaddy04
AG
Ag CPA said:

Meta now down 18%, I just don't remember these kinds of moves off of earnings (positive or negative) for blue chips five or ten years ago.

I can tell you these swings are really stressing me out. Don't need my retirement account for another 20+ years, but 7% loss in just over a week was pretty rough. Obviously didn't move some of my thoughts to cash soon enough.
Spoony Love
AG
It'll be funny when we open even. This market is ready to burn but we have seen bulls put up a serious fight.
Chef Elko
AG
Damn! Went with the Tesla put spread this week. Couldn't get fills on my SMCI and ARM call spreads and didn't want to chase. Not my week, congrats to the META bears!
EliteZags
AG
agdaddy04 said:

Ag CPA said:

I can tell you these swings are really stressing me out. Don't need my retirement account for another 20+ years, but 7% loss in just over a week was pretty rough. Obviously didn't move some of my thoughts to cash soon enough.
which retirement fund is down 7%?
my Roth is pretty aggressive and barely taken a few jabs so far (weighted order: VUG PLTR VB SMH AMZN TSLA AVGO SOFI)
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
My Roth, also aggressive:
TNA, SCHB, IWP, SSO, SOXQ

Down a little over 6% from the recent high, but have put in an extra $2k throughout this dip. Still got $4k left to add this year.
agdaddy04
AG
NVDA, TTD, AMZN are my main holdings in it.
Philip J Fry
AG
Spy is down about 7% from its high.
EliteZags
AG
I'm seeing 3.5%?
sts7049
AG
sts7049 said:

i also have a good handful of META put leaps.

cmon down baby
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Whew, glad I sold LUV on Friday.
Talon2DSO
AG
Meta has a pretty big gap up after the last earnings call....will it drop enough to fill it?
ProgN
Uh oh, Rick Santelli just dropped the dreaded "S" word, STAGFLATION!

Talon2DSO
AG
1.6% GDP....yikes
flashplayer
AG
Talon2DSO said:

1.6% GDP....yikes

Predictions were only off by -33.0%. Come on hot inflation report tomorrow!
nortex97
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Whew, glad I sold LUV on Friday.
Boeing is going to be a mess for quite a while if they can't even make half their already halved commitment to arguably their MVP 737 customer, SWA this year. That will also impact GE (half partners on the engines).

Quote:

The airline said it will limit hiring and offer voluntary time off programs and expects to end the year with about 2,000 fewer employees compared to 2023. Shares of the carrier fell 9% in premarket trading.

Boeing has been under heavy regulatory scrutiny following a Jan. 5 Alaska Airlines mid-air panel blowout that led to probes into the manufacturer's safety and quality standards in its production processes.

Southwest, a loyal Boeing customer, expects to receive 20 aircraft this year, compared with its previous estimate of 46, pressuring the budget carrier's plans to expand capacity to tap into a robust demand environment.

It was originally supposed to receive 85 jets in 2024.
EnronAg
AG
ProgN said:

Uh oh, Rick Santelli just dropped the dreaded "S" word, STAGFLATION!

and called into question the jobless claims numbers as they have been identical for like 3-4 months in a row...I think GDP was probably negative if they reported accurately...
EnronAg
AG
was funneling kids out the door so didn't hear what it was in reference to, but even Steve Liesman was questioning the validity of some of the numbers just reported...these reports are so manipulated...
Spoony Love
AG
Somebody is Ctrl-V-ing a hard number and not the formula. Lol
sts7049
AG
or wrote their cell formula references wrong without the $ when copying down
First Page Last Page
Page 6414 of 6617

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.