Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

23,992,354 Views | 231574 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by EliteZags
EnronAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Brewmaster said:

any of you flown international out of IAH lately?

trying to determine how early we need to be - headed to Paris for our 20th! sorry for the off topic!

flying Delta/ Air France out of terminal D
pics of your allocated bourbon scores at the duty free and we'll keep this donkey market kicking a bit longer until you get back
Spoony Love
AG
We gonna double tap SPY 511 today?
texagbeliever
Spoony Love said:

We gonna double tap SPY 511 today?
Potential for engulfing bearish candles on the 30 min chart for QQQ/SPY/SPX. 11-11:30
ProgN
This market wants to break, it just needs the right catalyst to start the flush.
Spoony Love
AG
The wrong algorithm at the right time would send it screaming back to earth.
agdaddy04
AG
TTD headed down pretty quick over the last couple of days
Anastasia Beaverhaven
What price for POWL?
ProgN
Anastasia Beaverhaven said:

What price for POWL?
I'm targeting $120 for my initial buys and will add more at $110, $100... if it gets caught up in a market capitulation.
Heineken-Ashi
POWL has potential for $105 support to be hit. Below that in the coming weeks and $85 is possible.
“Give it hell Heinekandle, I’m enjoying it.”
- Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX

“No secure borders, no alpha military, no energy independence, no leadership and most of all no mean tweets - this is the worst trade I’ve ever witnessed in my lifetime. ***Put that quote in your quote/signature section HeinendKandle*** LOL!”
- also Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX (obviously in a worse mood)
Ag CPA
AG
DJT down another 18% on news of additional stock to be sold, not to make this political but I can take a guess on what Trump's next legal headache is going to be around a year from now.
ProgN
Heineken-Ashi said:

POWL has potential for $105 support to be hit. Below that in the coming weeks and $85 is possible.

If it breaks under $100 and anywhere near $85 I might put my son on Ebay and load the boat. J/K

That said $85 I would take on an obscenely large position because that would be a WEALTH building opportunity.
ProgN
In a logical market 4.63% on the 10 yr would be making this market crater. Hopefully it's about to break.
Ragoo
AG
SPX broke the 50ema….
Heineken-Ashi
SPX 5090 just broke. That was major support. Let's see what happens. This could trigger a lot of selling.

“No secure borders, no alpha military, no energy independence, no leadership and most of all no mean tweets - this is the worst trade I’ve ever witnessed in my lifetime. ***Put that quote in your quote/signature section HeinendKandle*** LOL!”
ProgN
Heineken-Ashi
There shoe goes

EngrAg14
AG
Quick question
If you buy 10 options sell 5 ($1 sell) and then 5 more ($3 sell) later for a different prices do they count as one or two day trades for your 3?
ProgN
EngrAg14 said:

Quick question
If you buy 10 options sell 5 ($1 sell) and then 5 more ($3 sell) later for a different prices do they count as one or two day trades for your 3?

bmoochie
AG
bmoochie said:

I'm in. Might go 2 weeks out in case it's a little slow. But I like this a lot.
Great call McInnis. I entered 2 weeks out but I'm up 42% currently. might trim but have a lot of time for possibly another big drop.
ProgN
SPX has a chance to fill that gap at 5000
EngrAg14
AG
ProgN said:

SPX has a chance to fill that gap at 5000

That's a ~494.7 for SPY
Bet we hit 500 when Israel hits Iran back.

Perfect timing for a new war right before election, with an ally and a enemy.
Heineken-Ashi
Stopped on AMAT. I had raised it to breakeven. AMD below $160 was a bearish indication for me on chip stocks.

McInnis 03
AG
McInnis 03 said:

texagbeliever said:

XOM looking like it may have its first red week in 10. Worth noting XOM hit a new high today (maybe ATH at least in the past 3 years).

Last 2 times XOM set a new high, the following week it lost 10% 10/2/23 and 5/1/23

Next week's 115p closed at $.15/.18 there are not too many better lottos with that Iittle bit of history.

Entered these at .10 and more at .07

Net free on them now. Let the bottom drop!
texagbeliever
Nice, I hope it works out!
texagbeliever
SPX rejected 5080 pretty hard there. Right to the penny. 5080. That seems to be a signal that this thing is not done going down yet.
Brewmaster
AG
Thanks for the tip, we will definitely try it!

and gougler, you were right, terminal D is a dumpster fire. We are way early though.

Bourbon duty free, yes please!
trip98
AG
MARA at that $15-$16 level. buying here? or waiting for the halving event?
Heineken-Ashi
trip98 said:

MARA at that $15-$16 level. buying here? or waiting for the halving event?
Really hoping for $12.50 or lower. $10 would be amazing. Not buying until it hits $12.50, or I start to see an impulsive looking bounce. Not recommending to follow me. If you don't want to miss out, do what you have to do.

oldarmy1
AG
I showed everyone the dangers of an outside bar. Outisde bars are pretty rare, so when you start seeing more than usual, that's the first red flag. Like last summer, when you have an outside bar your first instinct should be to go flat, if straight trader, or position covered calls, puts on long positions.

We have been trading the screen only, meaning intraday technicals, for the last 2 weeks. This was based off the first outside bar. But then we lost a technical and my bias went from bullish to bearish 10 days ago. Once I saw the 2nd outside bar I preached puts out to June.

Doesn't mean we don't trade what's on our screen. We took TSLA and AMD for good gains earlier today, but once I saw the technical sell level broken on markets I called out QQQ $135 puts at $1.67. Those shot up to over $5.24 high but I let them go at $4.24.

nortex97
AG

Quote:

Bloomberg article April 15, 2024: "Fed Hiking Rates to 6.5% Is 'Real Risk' for UBS Strategists" - "Sees growing chance of inflation failing to decline to target" - "Fed hikes would flatten Treasuries, knock 10%-15% off equities" - "The combination of strong US growth and sticky inflation is raising the odds the Federal Reserve hikes rather than cuts interest rates, bringing borrowing costs to as high as 6.5% next year, according to UBS Group AG strategists."
If feds hike rates it's not gonna be just 10-15 percent off the market. Not even close. I'd guess 30 percent.
Tumble Weed
Bought more FANG (Diamondback Energy) and VNOM ( Viper Energy ).

Chef Elko
AG
I see a big battle between the Federal Reserve and Federal Government where the fed govt stands their ground. Inflationary policies are contributing to what is "sticky" and now you have foreign conflicts adding to it. Now does the Fed choose to raise their base inflation figure from ~2% to 3%+ or do they tank the market keeping rates higher?
EnronAg
AG
C) Both!
texagbeliever
5068 might be notable for the future. Looks like it touched or got close 6 different times in 3 minute candles since 2:30pm.
Heineken-Ashi
Expecting a bounce tomorrow.

First Page Last Page
Page 6398 of 6617

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.