Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,948,191 Views | 227827 Replies | Last: 5 hrs ago by Heineken-Ashi
Brewmaster
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

That TNA recovery is sweet.
SOXL says hold my beer and watch this. I added yesterday and am up 10% (shares).
Heineken-Ashi
AgShaun00 said:

Heineken-Ashi said:

MARA and CLSK are both looking promising off the lows. But I don't want to see any breakdowns that cause overlapping. For MARA, that means hold $21 on any pullback and take out $25-$26 range next. For CLSK, hold $18.50 amd take out $23 next.

Will likely try buying if we get the pullbacks from here.
time frame, weeks or months?

Impossible to gauge. But the patterns I referred to above have happened in days. In months I hope to be at new highs. Just have to make sure they don't break down again and get lower targets first.
“Give it hell Heinekandle, I’m enjoying it.”
- Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX

“No secure borders, no alpha military, no energy independence, no leadership and most of all no mean tweets - this is the worst trade I’ve ever witnessed in my lifetime. ***Put that quote in your quote/signature section HeinendKandle*** LOL!”
- also Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX (obviously in a worse mood)
I bleed maroon
AG
Brewmaster said:

Brian Earl Spilner said:

SOXL says hold my beer and watch this. I added yesterday and am up 10% (shares).
Ha - I'm on the other side of that one (hold SOXL puts as a hedge). I sold a third when they almost doubled a couple weeks ago, but I'm riding with the rest (still marginally up after today's price movement).
Brewmaster
AG
AMD possible inverse H&S over last couple days. 50% retrace is around 205 I think.
Heineken-Ashi
Brewmaster said:

AMD possible inverse H&S over last couple days. 50% retrace is around 205 I think.
I like it. Play for $195 and see what happens. Stop at today's low.

Edit: Expecting resistance at $191.35 range.

“No secure borders, no alpha military, no energy independence, no leadership and most of all no mean tweets - this is the worst trade I’ve ever witnessed in my lifetime. ***Put that quote in your quote/signature section HeinendKandle*** LOL!”
Heineken-Ashi
AMAT is squarely between a bullish and bearish option.

Bullish: Should not see below $197 again. Next target $225-$235. Upper target (likely after some choppy higher highs and higher lows) $250.

Bearish - As long as below $220, this can reverse with lower targets anywhere from $160-$185. Breaking $197 would be first sign this scenario is likely to win.

El Chupacabra
Can any of you TA guys take a look at SAIC?
Heineken-Ashi
NVDA needs to take out $938 region to signal new highs might be incoming. $945 will be resistance after that followed by previous high $974.

Heineken-Ashi
El Chupacabra said:

Can any of you TA guys take a look at SAIC?
I see $105 region happening.

Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Brewmaster said:

Brian Earl Spilner said:

Nice. Up nearly 14% on TNA shares from Tuesday. 7% overall.
ETX_Ag_22_24
AG
SOUN has a very interesting look on the daily. Maybe to 9.50 range?
Heineken-Ashi
ETX_Ag_22_24 said:

SOUN has a very interesting look on the daily. Maybe to 9.50 range?
Maybe. But I think there's a big drop looming. I'm not messing with it.

Heineken-Ashi
Set up buy orders for SLV at $22.25 and $21.50. At the same time, those September calls I mentioned a couple weeks ago should be coming into prime buying range then.

Heineken-Ashi
Moving stop on AMD buy today to $179. If this is bullish that would be too deep of a drop for me.

Good call so far Brew.

Heineken-Ashi
SMCI above $1,030 could be setting up an even bigger move and would start to wipe away chances of a quicker drop to new lows.

Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Could not have put my TNA stop in a worse place it seems. Touched 41.50, sold half my shares, and promptly bounced off of it.
tailgatetimer10
AG
Heineken-Ashi said:

Brian Earl Spilner said:

Anyone know what's going on with AAPL?
Being sued

Apple sued in a landmark antitrust lawsuit (msn.com)
Out of all the things Apple has done over the years, this is the case they are going to try? Apple going to trade at a slight discount, might as well buy.
trip98
AG
Heineken-Ashi said:

ASO - We probably don't get much lower today. Likely a bounce to $68 creating a H&S. If so, I want one more drop from there to $51-$57 range. My upper target is $89 ultimately, but a lot can break down that would cancel that. Just going to watch and see how it starts to play out.
don't be putting any bad juju on my beloved ASO!!! Here's to no drops below $60 and hitting your target of $89 soon (I'd be crazy happy with $80!!)
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Yeah, I added a little bit today.
Brewmaster
AG
SNOW
may give you guys that missed those Apr calls another entry. (and Heineken his entry on shares, 150 area I believe).
Heineken-Ashi
trip98 said:

Heineken-Ashi said:

ASO - We probably don't get much lower today. Likely a bounce to $68 creating a H&S. If so, I want one more drop from there to $51-$57 range. My upper target is $89 ultimately, but a lot can break down that would cancel that. Just going to watch and see how it starts to play out.
don't be putting any bad juju on my beloved ASO!!! Here's to no drops below $60 and hitting your target of $89 soon (I'd be crazy happy with $80!!)
Hey now, me telling you where the next buying opportunity might be with a critical stop level below is good juju.

ProgN

FJB
El_duderino
Spoony Love
AG
I got a few old running trucks that just might appreciate in value.
Brewmaster
AG
if Trump wins, let's disband the EPA. Wish I had a pic of Farmer's old truck with the 454 (I think it was).

trip98
AG
Heineken-Ashi said:

trip98 said:

Heineken-Ashi said:

Hey now, me telling you where the next buying opportunity might be with a critical stop level below is good juju.

I'm with you
Last time you posted about ASO and a buying opportunity in 50s I replied something similar....and it went up a good bit....trying for repeat
My basis is under 20 so I'm watching and if it goes towards 60 I'm leaning sell and see if it goes lower and rebuy

Although following it closely theyve missed either EPS or rev several quarters over last 2 years. And their guidance was concerning. So I'm waiting to see what it does here next week or so and might sell 50 shares just in case
Heineken-Ashi
Like I said, there's a lot of pathways. But I don't see a new high without more basing or a further drop. I've been wrong plenty, so if you're long, no point in selling here. Just watch your supports. The guidance is definitely concerning. One thing I haven't done any research on but am curious about is their real estate. They've done a lot of expanding and lease executing over the last couple years. Might try and see if I can break down their expense load on that front. It hasn't been the best time to execute new leases at high rents. That's a lot of non controllable expense of revenue isn't continuing to go up.

trip98
AG
I'm with you amigo
I'm long on it but also aware and concerned about macro so might take my profits and cash and run. Yeah it could go up and I'd fomo but it's be a big home run and take that and be happy. On to next one
One thing I've learned from this thread...watch your stops and be disciplined. I'm at 100 shares so can sell half and still be net free +

Thanks for the input. Appreciate your contributions to the thread. Even if some of us don't action it's always learning and thinking of what we can do on our own.

Now to buy may vxx call as hedge
Heineken-Ashi
trip98 said:

I'm with you amigo
I'm long on it but also aware and concerned about macro so might take my profits and cash and run. Yeah it could go up and I'd fomo but it's be a big home run and take that and be happy. On to next one
One thing I've learned from this thread...watch your stops and be disciplined. I'm at 100 shares so can sell half and still be net free +

Thanks for the input. Appreciate your contributions to the thread. Even if some of us don't action it's always learning and thinking of what we can do on our own.

Now to buy may vxx call as hedge
Hold off on VXX. Even though it decays, in shorter timeframes it will let you know when its setting up. It doesn't just go off all at once. Let's let it try for another setup.

El_duderino
TSLA dropping this morning of news they're cutting production at the China factory most likely due to demand dropping further.
Heineken-Ashi
El_duderino said:

TSLA dropping this morning of news they're cutting production at the China factory most likely due to demand dropping further.
Critical level here. Needs to hold.

Heineken-Ashi
Buying XTL - SPDR Telecom ETF

Stop: $71.75 - recent low
Min target: $84
Max target: $90

Lightly traded and very little options flow, otherwise I'd be buying July $80 calls. Bid/ask spread on calls is huge with no interest, so going shares.

Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Come on down TNA. Rebuying.
bhanacik
AG
I'm in with you
bhanacik
AG
got stopped out on RBLX
First Page Last Page
Page 6374 of 6510

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.